PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:39 am

Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:I'm posting some more previews, from roster this time ;) as some of you may know, I was working on Euroleague roster for Shuajota's mod before he decided to part ways for some reason. I was the only one who worked on roster, Shuajota only added some accessories colors, but I changed them already in my roster. When I started my own mod, I declared that I will not use his files, and I don't let him use my roster, he saw that message as he replied in my mod thread. But now I downloaded his roster from 2k share Username Shuajota, Roster name PC BASKET 2k20, and I can see that he copied ALL Euroleague players from my roster using dna exporting, and only changed some ratings, I can see that created faces are exactly the same, some ratings are same too, it was old version of my version, that did't had ratings updated, so it have some nonsense ratings, like Galliou as a leader of Asvel, so there is no chances that it can be coincidence. I could share my old roster and admins could check the difference if it's needed. I didn't wanted to start war between mods or something, but it's really not nice to steal other people work, so I hope admins will do something about it, or maybe you will stop stealing it. Good luck on creating your own things.
[ Image ]

You are sincerely acting like a kid, stop commenting trash on my posts. I respected your thread, do the same. You are comparing the same roster, old rosters from when we started working together. You do not have access to the new one.

You can see that it have different team names, I had access to it as you uploaded it on 2k share, I also downloaded copy of it if you decide to remove it, so stop lying and better admit it that you stolen it to save some time for creating players info. Of course it's much easier to copy players and just edit ratings, but if you do your own mod, you can't just take other people roster and edit it to release it as your own.

That roster is old man, I´m not the user who is uploading the roster. I have all those cfs finished so it´s impossible to see there those generic faces.

So you're not Shuajota in 2k and you didn't uploaded that roster that have all players copied from my roster? That's what you're saying? How is it old roster if it have Sergi Garcia in Baskonia, who was signed 10 days before? I just can repeat one more time, STOP LYING.

We haven´t released this project, so stop writting trash. It´s my last message for you. When we release the project, you are free to compare both works.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PC BASKET 2K20 ALL-IN-ONE-ROSTER (NBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB & FIBA) PREVIEWS

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:43 am

Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:I'm posting some more previews, from roster this time ;) as some of you may know, I was working on Euroleague roster for Shuajota's mod before he decided to part ways for some reason. I was the only one who worked on roster, Shuajota only added some accessories colors, but I changed them already in my roster. When I started my own mod, I declared that I will not use his files, and I don't let him use my roster, he saw that message as he replied in my mod thread. But now I downloaded his roster from 2k share Username Shuajota, Roster name PC BASKET 2k20, and I can see that he copied ALL Euroleague players from my roster using dna exporting, and only changed some ratings, I can see that created faces are exactly the same, some ratings are same too, it was old version of my version, that did't had ratings updated, so it have some nonsense ratings, like Galliou as a leader of Asvel, so there is no chances that it can be coincidence. I could share my old roster and admins could check the difference if it's needed. I didn't wanted to start war between mods or something, but it's really not nice to steal other people work, so I hope admins will do something about it, or maybe you will stop stealing it. Good luck on creating your own things.
[ Image ]

You are sincerely acting like a kid, stop commenting trash on my posts. I respected your thread, do the same. You are comparing the same roster, old rosters from when we started working together. You do not have access to the new one.

You can see that it have different team names, I had access to it as you uploaded it on 2k share, I also downloaded copy of it if you decide to remove it, so stop lying and better admit it that you stolen it to save some time for creating players info. Of course it's much easier to copy players and just edit ratings, but if you do your own mod, you can't just take other people roster and edit it to release it as your own.

That roster is old man, I´m not the user who is uploading the roster. I have all those cfs finished so it´s impossible to see there those generic faces.

So you're not Shuajota in 2k and you didn't uploaded that roster that have all players copied from my roster? That's what you're saying? How is it old roster if it have Sergi Garcia in Baskonia, who was signed 10 days before? I just can repeat one more time, STOP LYING.

We haven´t released this project, so stop writting trash. It´s my last message for you. When we release the project, you are free to compare both works.

So now it's ok to steal it to make work easier for you? :D And you finally agree that you stole it? Why you say I'm writing trash? I only told true about your roster, if it's trash, then it's not my fault. I worked hard on my own roster and you just copy it for yourself and make changes, then be a man, go create every player by yourself, and stop lying, then maybe you can get some respect in community, that you always wished for.
Green White Boy

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:44 am

Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

So now it's ok to steal it to make work easier for you? :D And you finally agree that you stole it? Why you say I'm writing trash? I only told true about your roster, if it's trash, then it's not my fault. I worked hard on my own roster and you just copy it for yourself and make changes, then be a man, go create every player by yourself, and stop lying, then maybe you can get some respect in community, that you always wished for.

When we release the project, compare the works. That´s all.Good luck.
Shuajota

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:46 am

Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

So I can use your cf's and jerseys that you sent me while we were working together too?
Green White Boy

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:49 am

Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

So I can use your cf's and jerseys that you sent me while we were working together too?

You make me run out fast. We won´t use your work in the final release, are you understanding that? If that roster that you are comparing were the final release, you would be right, but it is not the case.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:53 am

Edgaras Ulanovas;
Lukas Lekavicius:
Nigel Hayes:
Alex Perez (We will include him in the free agency)
Shuajota

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:56 am

This is alot of work
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:58 am

Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

You make me run out fast. We won´t use your work in the final release, are you understanding that? If that roster that you are comparing were the final release, you would be right, but it is not the case.

The thing is that you stolen it, so I can be angry about it, am I right? I see my work in your roster and you keep saying that you created roster from scratch, so just want to inform everyone that you stolen it, as it would be harder to prove later, with more ratings changed. And you just showed to everyone that you're a big liar, keeping telling that it's your players, now you turned down tone and say that you will make your own players later, and now you will use mine as a base, because you liked it very much. Of course you didn't prepared for it as you didn't knew that roster is uploaded and that I can find it, so it made you very angry too and you started to lie to don't fuck up your reputation in community even more, but too bad, you did it even worse. If you would have admitted it that you took it, than at least you would have showed that you're a man and have balls to tell true. Hope that you will create your own players in future at least, I saw that you added some new players already, so maybe you will delete my players and create your own too. Good luck on fair modding.
Green White Boy

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:02 am

TGsoGood wrote:This is alot of work

Exactly, with the new possibilities of this year, and everything learned on modding we will try to make the best experience for Euroleague / FIBA with this project.
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:03 am

Dude, just chill. Neither of you have a finished project yet. If when it’s all said and done there are still similarities then that’s an issue but just because he hasn’t updated the 2k share doesn’t mean the final product will copy you. He’s already shown cyberfaces for players you used default CAP.

I’m all for calling out bad practices but until there’s something final, I’d personally buckle down and work on putting out the best product you can. Also, No need to go after him in multiple threads, just post your grievances and discuss. Best of luck to both of you.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:09 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Dude, just chill. Neither of you have a finished project yet. If when it’s all said and done there are still similarities then that’s an issue but just because he hasn’t updated the 2k share doesn’t mean the final product will copy you. He’s already shown cyberfaces for players you used default CAP.

I’m all for calling out bad practices but until there’s something final, I’d personally buckle down and work on putting out the best product you can. Also, No need to go after him in multiple threads, just post your grievances and discuss. Best of luck to both of you.

Yeah, I did't released it yet, but I can't even use 2k share anymore, because I know that there is a person like Shuajota who is willing to copy players from my roster. And I know he will put cyberfaces on players and change attributes later, but that doesn't mean that he created those players himself and put all info by himself, that takes a lot of time too, and now he created new roster and didn't even bothered to create players by himself, so I just warned him that he should do it by himself, not just stealing. I could take his cyberfaces and make some changes on textures, models and say that it's my work, but obviously it wouldn't be done all by me, so I can't do it. Am i right?
Green White Boy

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:29 am

Green White Boy wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Dude, just chill. Neither of you have a finished project yet. If when it’s all said and done there are still similarities then that’s an issue but just because he hasn’t updated the 2k share doesn’t mean the final product will copy you. He’s already shown cyberfaces for players you used default CAP.

Yeah, I did't released it yet, but I can't even use 2k share anymore, because I know that there is a person like Shuajota who is willing to copy players from my roster. And I know he will put cyberfaces on players and change attributes later, but that doesn't mean that he created those players himself and put all info by himself, that takes a lot of time too, and now he created new roster and didn't even bothered to create players by himself, so I just warned him that he should do it by himself, not just stealing. I could take his cyberfaces and make some changes on textures, models and say that it's my work, but obviously it wouldn't be done all by me, so I can't do it. Am i right?

I mean I don’t make to take anything away from you because I’m currently building out a roster project but it’s hard to compared CAP faces and attributes to created faces and jerseys. I mean there’s only so many numbers to choose from. If a player is a good rebounder, he’s gonna have high rebounding attributes. If a player is 28 and from Spain, it’s not really copying if both players share this information. You’re working with things currently in the game so it’s hard to make a case that any of it is exclusive.

That being said, it shouldn’t be a copy and paste either. I’d wait until he says it’s released and if all your players match then you have a stronger case. I’m glad you made the community aware, but give it time for both your projects to progress and then be the judge. Best of luck to both of you.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Green White Boy on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:40 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Green White Boy wrote:

I mean I don’t make to take anything away from you because I’m currently building out a roster project but it’s hard to compared CAP faces and attributes to created faces and jerseys. I mean there’s only so many numbers to choose from. If a player is a good rebounder, he’s gonna have high rebounding attributes. You’re working with things currently in the game so it’s hard to make a case that any of it is exclusive.

That being said, it shouldn’t be a copy and paste either. I’d wait until he says it’s released and if all your players match then you have a stronger case. I’m glad you made the community aware, but give it time for both your projects to progress and then be the judge. Best of luck to both of you.

It's not about CAP faces, it's about overall work I spent on that roster, that he tried to save by taking my work. When you started new project, you probably took some original 2k roster, not some other guy roster, because you respect other people work, right? So I expected that Shuajota will respect my work, even if he threw me out after ~2 months of work, but I hoped that at least he will delete my roster and don't use it for anything, as he probably didn't liked my work. But now he just copy all those things from my roster, I spent a lot of time while creating players to find create players with similar playing style, that it would be easier to make everything easier later, also some teams ratings were already done in version of my roster that he had, so he just take everything, change some attributes, so it would look different, with different overall of players, and it can be done in like one day, when i spent like month on it while scouting players and adding everything to the game. And after all of that he just says that he created everything from the scratch and that it's everything in my imagination and his roster doesn't even exist. All of that just isn't right and I can't tolerate people like that. Maybe I wrote too much there, just wanted to let it all out, as he made me angry when I saw my players in his roster.
Green White Boy

Postby Bjama82 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:00 am

Release is possible for Christmas? a Christmas gift...
First version will include eurocup team or just euroleague and ACB? thanks
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Bjama82 wrote:Release is possible for Christmas? a Christmas gift...
First version will include eurocup team or just euroleague and ACB? thanks

It is impossible for Christmas because this is a hobby for us and now days are coming to be with family, friends, etc. When we have everything ready to release the first version we will let you know. We will prioritize NBA, Euroleague and ACB (we are from Spain). Then we will continue Eurocup and FIBA.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:36 am

Scottie Wilbekin:
Othello Hunter:
Elijah Bryant:
Nate Wolters:
Yovel Zoosman:
John Dibartolomeo:
Shuajota

Postby Tom_PointGuard on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:54 am

Shuajota wrote:
Scottie Wilbekin:
[ Image ]
Othello Hunter:
[ Image ]
Elijah Bryant:
[ Image ]
Nate Wolters:
[ Image ]
Yovel Zoosman:
[ Image ]
John Dibartolomeo:
[ Image ]

Shuajota,
Great job. Maybe you remember me from last year, I'm a big Maccabi fan and you can't imagine how many hours I played your mod with Maccabi.
I see the previews from this year, it's even better! wow. John Dibartolomeo looks great and also Nate Wolters and Scottie Wilbekin are much better than last year. Of course the others looks great also, Othello Hunter, Elijah Bryant and Yovel Zoosman. Also I liked the idea of making a table with player's attributes - it will make it more realistic and it would be nice to see your calculates if you share the table publicly.

Can't wait for the release date and I appriciate your hard work, but please try to release it as fast as possible because we want to enjoy it before the season ends.

Thank you and good luck!
Tom_PointGuard

Postby bctrackboi11 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:31 am

I'm working on a mod of my own, but with Olympics coming soon, I volunteer to make a Tokyo 2020 arena for the FIBA teams if you like.
bctrackboi11

Postby benharper23 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Cyberfaces look amazing. Keep up the good work. Good luck.
benharper23

Postby marvin_mogab on Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Amazing job as usual Shuajota. Can we please have a small taste of the finished teams for the season break ?
marvin_mogab

Postby Karaski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Good luck Shuajota. Hopefully this gets 100% finished. More power man!
Karaski

Postby Shuajota on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:16 am

benharper23 wrote:Cyberfaces look amazing. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

marvin_mogab wrote:Amazing job as usual Shuajota. Can we please have a small taste of the finished teams for the season break ?

Karaski wrote:Good luck Shuajota. Hopefully this gets 100% finished. More power man!

Thanks guys, we continue working in a first version. I can´t say a specific day but we will try to release the first one in 1-2 months with at least 30 teams finished.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:20 am

Render of each Real Madrid player with their tattoos.
Facundo Campazzo:
Anthony Randolph:
Sergio Llull:
Walter Tavares:
Jordan Mickey:
Rudy Fernandez:
Nicolas Laprovittola:
Gabriel Deck:
Jeffery Taylor:
Trey Thompkins:
Fabien Caseur:
Jaycee Carroll:
Felipe Reyes:
Usman Garuba:
Mario Nakic:
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:54 am

Sam Van Rossom:
Mike Tobey:
Jordan Loyd:
Alberto Abalade:
Bojan Dubljević
Fernando San Emeterio:
Quino Colom:
Joan Sastre:
Guillem Vives:
Shuajota