how to delete existing my career

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

how to delete existing my career

Postby allebanehtammendoza on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:47 am

is there anyone knew how to delete existing mycareer in nba 2k20 pc??tried deleting savegame files but got no luck
allebanehtammendoza

Re: how to delete existing my career

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 am

It should just be a matter of deleting the files from the main menu, same as always.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby allebanehtammendoza on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Andrew wrote:It should just be a matter of deleting the files from the main menu, same as always.

hello sir what i mean is the looks.becoz i accidentally pick a random face instead of my scanned face..now i starting a new my player and i can delete the first one even i dete the save my career i can change the face anymore
allebanehtammendoza

Postby allebanehtammendoza on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:34 pm

it will always go forward in my player builder
allebanehtammendoza

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Ah, yeah that's a little different. It's in the MyPLAYER Appearance option within a MyCAREER save. For some reason it isn't accessible - or certainly doesn't appear to be accessible - once you've set an appearance in the Builder the first time.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby allebanehtammendoza on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Andrew wrote:Ah, yeah that's a little different. It's in the MyPLAYER Appearance option within a MyCAREER save. For some reason it isn't accessible - or certainly doesn't appear to be accessible - once you've set an appearance in the Builder the first time.

so i will never change my appearance before the start of my career?? its sad cause i will make my youtube video about this i dont wanna upload it with that generic face i accidentally pick :(
allebanehtammendoza

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:53 pm

I'd just start a new MyCAREER and skip the story to get right to NBA, edit the face so you change your default appearance, and then start over properly with a new game with that new face. It's a roundabout way of doing it, but it should get the job done.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby allebanehtammendoza on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:44 am

Andrew wrote:I'd just start a new MyCAREER and skip the story to get right to NBA, edit the face so you change your default appearance, and then start over properly with a new game with that new face. It's a roundabout way of doing it, but it should get the job done.

thank you very much sir :D
allebanehtammendoza

Postby MaxMBox on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:14 pm

wait. doesn't you can edit build in the builder menu on the right side of MyCareer start section in the main menu screen? and start new MC with the same build? or edit current appearance? I don't try to completely change the face, but I edited haircuts and beard and slightly edit face in the appearance menu
MaxMBox

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:37 pm

You can edit the build, but there's no way to access the Appearance menu that way. Even if you start a new build, there's no option to bring up the appearance options, unless there's something I'm missing.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K20