How to put Headband in blender/Hihead.scne?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

How to put Headband in blender/Hihead.scne?

Postby RAYNATION on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Hello wonderful people of NLSC. I am here reaching out to you guys to ask if how can i equip a headband in a custom cyberface? I tried everything. Even tried copying prin sections of players with headband to no avail. Please help. If you guys can please post here the steps needed to equip a headband. thank you so much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RAYNATION

Re: How to put Headband in blender/Hihead.scne?

Postby RobDavis on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Usually when modders make custom CF they hide the headband or scale it all the way to zero so u cant see it. If you look in blender check out the groups and see if you see the headband there. If its there see if its just scaled down and make it bigger then fit it around your player.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby RAYNATION on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:17 pm

RobDavis wrote:Usually when modders make custom CF they hide the headband or scale it all the way to zero so u cant see it. If you look in blender check out the groups and see if you see the headband there. If its there see if its just scaled down and make it bigger then fit it around your player.

It is present in blender . headband is not scaled down. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RAYNATION

Postby trevorjpt33 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:02 am

ISORAY0619 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:Usually when modders make custom CF they hide the headband or scale it all the way to zero so u cant see it. If you look in blender check out the groups and see if you see the headband there. If its there see if its just scaled down and make it bigger then fit it around your player.

You can leave the files as they are, the model has a headband it just needs to be enabled in game using either the Limnono Trainer or Cheat Engine. If you change the CF ID of that player to 1 temporarily, enable the headband option in Edit Player, and then change back to the original CF ID that you were using, you should be good.
trevorjpt33

Postby RAYNATION on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:51 pm

trevorjpt33 wrote:
ISORAY0619 wrote:

You can leave the files as they are, the model has a headband it just needs to be enabled in game using either the Limnono Trainer or Cheat Engine. If you change the CF ID of that player to 1 temporarily, enable the headband option in Edit Player, and then change back to the original CF ID that you were using, you should be good.

Yow i tried this one in limnono to no avail. Headband is still not showing when i revert back to the cf that im using Please help
RAYNATION

Postby RobDavis on Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:48 am

Try to change the cfid number to that of a player with a headband currently. For example try Paul Pierce. I think his number is 0392. So assign that Id number to your player then make sure the face and png are the same number.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby zondac12 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:49 am

rob, i tried that and i still can't get a headband on irving lol i'm in the same boat as the op.
zondac12

Postby RAYNATION on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:26 pm

RobDavis wrote:Try to change the cfid number to that of a player with a headband currently. For example try Paul Pierce. I think his number is 0392. So assign that Id number to your player then make sure the face and png are the same number.

It didnt work in my career . :(
RAYNATION

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding