IM BACK BITCHES BUT LETS TALK ABOUT PIRACY

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

IM BACK BITCHES BUT LETS TALK ABOUT PIRACY

Postby JMorant12 That Has Been Banned Due to Piracy on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:30 pm

I actually LAUGHED because they banning people who don't have the copy of the game. may i ask you a few question, does people who don't have the game caused you trouble? are you sure that this forums filled with people who buys the game? you should be thankful that people who said that they don't have the game are honest instead of people here who are fraud. who's chillin here pretending that they bought the game. of course they used cracked game because they don't have the ABILITY TO BUY. or you guys are just a PERFECTIONIST who banned people who cant afford to buy WHICH MEANS A RACIST. because you guys are rich that can afford to buy the game and BANNING the people who CAN'T AFFORD to BUY this forum is BULLSHIT. so ADMINS do you like FRAUD PEOPLE instead of HONEST PEOPLE, of course ADMINS like FRAUD people because they BANNED honest people THAT'S ALL I HOPE THIS SHITTY FORUMS STILL CONTINUE WITH RACIST AND PERFECTIONIST ADMINS :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
JMorant12 That Has Been Banned Due to Piracy

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding