2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

Postby messiking10 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:22 pm

8675309 wrote:
THERES A WAY, NEW CARDS THAT DROP ARE BACK ON THE MARKET INSTANTLY EVOVLED(sorry for caps),

I'm aware of that. Here's the deal though. There are 2 addresses for that:
The first address is for all matches your player has played; any match your player was there, even if you quit the game.
And the second address is for all matches your player has completed in a legit way (defined amount of time for each game). You want the second address to evolve your player. But the second address is a single one and unique for each game, as in MyCareer. Because it's always +1 for each game you complete with that player in a legit way.
I have no idea how you can trick the game and change its unique value to any value you want. No pro hacker i've asked, knows about that, honestly.
messiking10

Postby miki_92 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:00 pm

so last year people were adding HOF badges to cards in My Team and this year they are hacking the evolution, lovely :roll:
miki_92

Postby 8675309 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:24 am

messiking10 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
THERES A WAY, NEW CARDS THAT DROP ARE BACK ON THE MARKET INSTANTLY EVOVLED(sorry for caps),

I'm aware of that. Here's the deal though. There are 2 addresses for that:
The first address is for all matches your player has played; any match your player was there, even if you quit the game.
And the second address is for all matches your player has completed in a legit way (defined amount of time for each game). You want the second address to evolve your player. But the second address is a single one and unique for each game, as in MyCareer. Because it's always +1 for each game you complete with that player in a legit way.
I have no idea how you can trick the game and change its unique value to any value you want. No pro hacker i've asked, knows about that, honestly.

appreciate the info

Postby ilyanazaroff on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:19 pm

messiking10 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
messiking10 wrote:Question. Is it possible to hack completed games for the player? For instance, my player has played 5 games, but I want it to show that he played over 100 games.
Is it possible? If so, what's the process to find the correct value? Do you know?

I don't know. Possibly yes. If I will try to do it. No.
But then again if these values are server synced they will change again when at some point the game requests them. You can't force the server values to be changed. At least as far as I am aware of.

You are probably right. Thank you for your answer. I was wondering because i'm able to find the correct address for assists, points, rebounds, etc. of my player, which are stored later on in the server, but it's impossible for me to find the correct value for the completed matches. And there is no guide or whatsoever for this certain feature for any game to be honest. That's why i asked you. But it's all good if you don't know. (Y)

how you correct rebound adress? I can not find
ilyanazaroff

Postby messiking10 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:51 am

ilyanazaroff wrote:
messiking10 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
messiking10 wrote:Question. Is it possible to hack completed games for the player? For instance, my player has played 5 games, but I want it to show that he played over 100 games.
Is it possible? If so, what's the process to find the correct value? Do you know?

I don't know. Possibly yes. If I will try to do it. No.
But then again if these values are server synced they will change again when at some point the game requests them. You can't force the server values to be changed. At least as far as I am aware of.

You are probably right. Thank you for your answer. I was wondering because i'm able to find the correct address for assists, points, rebounds, etc. of my player, which are stored later on in the server, but it's impossible for me to find the correct value for the completed matches. And there is no guide or whatsoever for this certain feature for any game to be honest. That's why i asked you. But it's all good if you don't know. (Y)

how you correct rebound adress? I can not find

It's quite easy actually... I will tell you if someone will share how to get the address for completed games. :)
messiking10

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Please let's keep the thread about the table posted here and what it does. I will never release a table that manipulates MyCareer stats or data. Members of this forum are free to open threads, so please keep this thread clean with irrelevant posts about the table so people can track this thread more easily.
KappaLambda

Postby OsamaKnows on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:01 pm

please update for patch 1.08
OsamaKnows

Postby claudio17 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Please update as soon as possible, any dates?
claudio17

Postby messiking10 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:52 am

KappaLambda wrote:Please let's keep the thread about the table posted here and what it does. I will never release a table that manipulates MyCareer stats or data. Members of this forum are free to open threads, so please keep this thread clean with irrelevant posts about the table so people can track this thread more easily.

I thought that your table has the same concept, since it basically alters MyCareer in-game settings, which is actually MC data.
messiking10

Postby McMarcel on Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:26 am

I updated it so you can use it till Kappa updates it himself, but its the same as always.
Im sure Kappa knows about the update but he has a life as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMarcel

Postby gop on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 am

McMarcel wrote:I updated it so you can use it till Kappa updates it himself, but its the same as always.
Im sure Kappa knows about the update but he has a life as well.

how do u use that file?
gop

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:02 pm

messiking10 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:Please let's keep the thread about the table posted here and what it does. I will never release a table that manipulates MyCareer stats or data. Members of this forum are free to open threads, so please keep this thread clean with irrelevant posts about the table so people can track this thread more easily.

I thought that your table has the same concept, since it basically alters MyCareer in-game settings, which is actually MC data.

Basically it does not. My table alters Gameplay settings. Not MyCareer specific ones and not player related or even team stats related. The data you can manipulate with my table are being used in every game mode.
That's why I asked if it is possible to continue the conversation about MyCareer data manipulation to another thread.

For those asking about table update:
Feel free to use @McMarcel update. Special thanks to @McMarcel for the quick update!!!!
I will update mine in a while just to be consistent and upload my own update. There would be no need to download mine, if you have McMarcel's update!
KappaLambda

Postby Marci87 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:41 pm

KappaLambda wrote:
messiking10 wrote:

Basically it does not. My table alters Gameplay settings. Not MyCareer specific ones and not player related or even team stats related. The data you can manipulate with my table are being used in every game mode.
That's why I asked if it is possible to continue the conversation about MyCareer data manipulation to another thread.

For those asking about table update:
Feel free to use @McMarcel update. Special thanks to @McMarcel for the quick update!!!!
I will update mine in a while just to be consistent and upload my own update. There would be no need to download mine, if you have McMarcel's update!

Both are not quite the same. Marcel's table does not have a working gameplay setting - like quater time or shot clock time ;-) So thanks for update :)
Marci87

Postby McMarcel on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:40 am

Marci87 wrote:
Both are not quite the same. Marcel's table does not have a working gameplay setting - like quater time or shot clock time ;-) So thanks for update :)

Weird, it works for me. But well, Im not an expert haha.

Edit: U are right. Everything expect some values of the gameplay tab didnt work or were weird af numbers. But I dont get why tbh.
McMarcel

Postby APOLO on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:14 am

KappaLambda wrote:2K20 Cheat Engine Table is here!!

But some things you need to know first.
  1. This CE table is just something that I personally use and just decided to share it with others.
  2. The CE table is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind!
  3. I am not responsible if you get banned from the game for using the table. You should play the game without cheating when you go online.
  4. This table is a personal project. So it includes only features that I use. I am just sharing it for all of you.
  5. I will not add any requested features. So please, do not ask about adding features. This will not happen!!!
  6. I will try and keep the table updated with new patches but I have a life too. You will get updates as soon as I find time to play the game.

EDIT 0709: Uploaded first version table!
EDIT 10/09: Updated to patch 1.02. Also added simulation sliders.
EDIT 14/09: Updated to patch 1.03
EDIT 04/10: Updated to patch 1.05
EDIT 17/10: Updated to patch 1.06
EDIT 22/10: Updated to patch 1.07
EDIT 15/11: Updated to patch 1.08!

how used please. posible instruccions????? How do I use it to upload player attributes? I see that in value it goes 0.50 but I change it by putting other values ​​and nothing changes. Thank you. can you explain me?
Last edited by APOLO on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
APOLO

Postby Marci87 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm

McMarcel wrote:
Marci87 wrote:

Weird, it works for me. But well, Im not an expert haha.

Edit: U are right. Everything expect some values of the gameplay tab didnt work or were weird af numbers. But I dont get why tbh.

No problem for me I managed to find the missing values myself (especialy time clock is what i need to speed up gameplay ;-) )
It was just an enfo for others for whom it may be important.
Marci87

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:02 pm

APOLO wrote:how used please. posible instruccions????? How do I use it to upload player attributes? I see that in value it goes 0.50 but I change it by putting other values ​​and nothing changes. Thank you. can you explain me?

My table has nothing to do with player attributes. So it won't change these values. It has only to do with gameplay options and gameplay sliders. Instruction are simple. Choose the value you want and change it. Also, you can freeze it to force it to remain the same in different game modes. That's up to you.

For the Quarter and offence timers, when you enable the table in the main menu, the quarter and offence timers will show "??". When you enter a game though, deactivate the script and re-enable it, and you'll have the correct values. Values represent seconds!!! Sto 12 minutes = 720, 11mins = 660, etc.
KappaLambda

Postby AstroNinjaBen on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:23 am

everyone hates you kappa

you will die alone
AstroNinjaBen

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:22 pm

WTH?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby IrroLarry on Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:39 am

Hi, I sell a Nba2k20 cheat usable in park and undetectable:

-99 attributes in park
-95 builds
-Unlock all MC actions
-All badges in park

send me a message on discord if you are interresed
IrroLarry

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 am

AstroNinjaBen wrote:everyone hates you kappa

you will die alone

Whoa, that's a bit over the top. Let's dial that back, please.

IrroLarry wrote:Hi, I sell a Nba2k20 cheat usable in park and undetectable:

-99 attributes in park
-95 builds
-Unlock all MC actions
-All badges in park

send me a message on discord if you are interresed

Not here you won't.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Greenie on Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:41 pm

I can't change value and all value is https://prnt.sc/q19buv .

And i can't activate all, when i press to activate, its windows sound .
Greenie

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Greenie wrote:I can't change value and all value is https://prnt.sc/q19buv .

No problems here. You do select NBA2K20 from process list, right?
KappaLambda

Postby APOLO on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:17 am

I can't change value and all value is https://prnt.sc/q19buv .

NOT POSSIBLE STAR.
APOLO

Postby KappaLambda on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:59 pm

APOLO wrote:I can't change value and all value is https://prnt.sc/q19buv .

NOT POSSIBLE STAR.

I already answered you. Do you assign 2K20 process? If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine, watch a tutorial on YouTube. There are plenty. Procedure is the same as any game
KappaLambda

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding