Can You Hide Sponsor Patches and Jersey Numbers? - Venice Beach Jersey Preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Can You Hide Sponsor Patches and Jersey Numbers? - Venice Beach Jersey Preview

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:59 am

I just started messing around with jersey modding, does anybody know how to hide sponsor patches? and if its possible to just hide the front jersey number?

InFaMouS ny

Re: Can You Hide Sponsor Patches and Jersey Numbers? - Venice Beach Jersey Preview

Postby RobDavis on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Sponsor Logos may have to edited in cheat engine in the jersey table. Shuajota told me always use retros that way you dont have to worry about those issues. As far as letter and number placement thats all handled in the tweak file for the jeresy. Each Jersey has 3 files The jersey (jersey and shorts), Font (letters and numbers color size etc...) and Tweak (letter and number placement).

example:
u000phi_1945_away
clothing_resource_u000phi_1945_away_font
clothing_resource_u000phi_1945_away_tweak

Check out the Jerseycloth.Scne file in the tweak file and look for this section. If I remember thats what you want to edit if your looking to change the text placement or maybe remove it.

Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Re: Can You Hide Sponsor Patches and Jersey Numbers? - Venice Beach Jersey Preview

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Jersey ads are definitely removed thru cheat engine
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:03 pm

thanks
InFaMouS ny

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am

RobDavis wrote:Sponsor Logos may have to edited in cheat engine in the jersey table. Shuajota told me always use retros that way you dont have to worry about those issues. As far as letter and number placement thats all handled in the tweak file for the jeresy. Each Jersey has 3 files The jersey (jersey and shorts), Font (letters and numbers color size etc...) and Tweak (letter and number placement).

example:
u000phi_1945_away

Check out the Jerseycloth.Scne file in the tweak file and look for this section. If I remember thats what you want to edit if your looking to change the text placement or maybe remove it.

[ Image ]

i tried editing these values inside the jerseycloth.scne to see what does what but nothing changed in game.
InFaMouS ny

Postby Green White Boy on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:
RobDavis wrote:Sponsor Logos may have to edited in cheat engine in the jersey table. Shuajota told me always use retros that way you dont have to worry about those issues. As far as letter and number placement thats all handled in the tweak file for the jeresy. Each Jersey has 3 files The jersey (jersey and shorts), Font (letters and numbers color size etc...) and Tweak (letter and number placement).

example:
u000phi_1945_away

[ Image ]

i tried editing these values inside the jerseycloth.scne to see what does what but nothing changed in game.

Same there, I tried to change a lot of values in that file and nothing changes in the game. Anyone knows any other way to change numbers/leters position and size?
Green White Boy

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding