Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: Games you're playing right now, and my freetime's demise

Postby bowdown on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 am

Off topic but it really pisses me off when reviewers or commenters on a game or movie indirectly say it has a sad ending. Fucking idiots. It still ruins it even if they dont give details.
bowdown

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:29 am

Yeah, that kind of description is still specific enough to be a spoiler in many cases.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Kenny on Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Death Stranding is taking up a lot of my time at the moment. The gameplay is so simple, yet for some reason, really satisfying. One of the things I find really interesting about it is how your inventory can really affect your mobility. And you can't really cut corners when it comes to jumping off higher platforms. Case in point:

phpBB [video]

Aside from that, I'm actually playing MLB the Show 19 a lot more than NBA 2K20. My Switch Lite is currently collecting some dust, but I mainly purchased it as a travel console anyway.
Dion Waiters thinks you should check out my Sonics 2K17 thread.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Previous

Return to Off-Topic