--Pinoy21--Atlanta Hawks 2021 jersey released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: --Pinoy21--Philadelphia 76ers statement jersey v2 released.....

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:44 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:So now we have to use Hook or Limnono to install mod files? No more plug and play ? I guess I'll have to miss out, I can't get them to work in my game.

The NBA hook tool is literally the definition of plug and play. You drop it into your NBA 2k20 file and it allows you to overwrite sync-bin files giving you a whole host of new options for modding. Just because you’re unable to get a simple file drop completed doesn’t mean the creators should be vilified for using the resources given.

Download the NBA Hook file and drop all three components into the NBA 2k20 folder, not the modded folder. It’s that easy.

Pinoy21, I am so thankful you’re allowing us to keep older retros and overwriting the sync-bin

Nobody is vilifying anybody. I know how to follow instructions, I put the files in the main folder, not waigua, press F8 and it's not working for me. From what I've read, I'm not the only one, having problems with it. Now if there is some other step that I'm not aware of to make it work, that's another thing.
Uncle Drew

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:So now we have to use Hook or Limnono to install mod files? No more plug and play ? I guess I'll have to miss out, I can't get them to work in my game.

The NBA hook tool is literally the definition of plug and play. You drop it into your NBA 2k20 file and it allows you to overwrite sync-bin files giving you a whole host of new options for modding. Just because you’re unable to get a simple file drop completed doesn’t mean the creators should be vilified for using the resources given.

Download the NBA Hook file and drop all three components into the NBA 2k20 folder, not the modded folder. It’s that easy.

Pinoy21, I am so thankful you’re allowing us to keep older retros and overwriting the sync-bin

Nobody is vilifying anybody. I know how to follow instructions, I put the files in the main folder, not waigua, press F8 and it's not working for me. From what I've read, I'm not the only one, having problems with it. Now if there is some other step that I'm not aware of to make it work, that's another thing.

That’s all you need to do is have the three files in the 2k20 folder. You don’t need the F8 part to make the overwrite sync bin files to work. Drop it in there and add a mod that has been updated in sync bin and see if the mod shows. NBA Hook should overwrite a file already in the folder if you’re using Limnono
bluejaybrandon

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:44 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

That’s all you need to do is have the three files in the 2k20 folder. You don’t need the F8 part to make the overwrite sync bin files to work. Drop it in there and add a mod that has been updated in sync bin and see if the mod shows. NBA Hook should overwrite a file already in the folder if you’re using Limnono

Limnono isn't working for most people now, and read on looyh's page that Limnono doesn't work with Hook, it creates a conflict, and the thread has been locked, by Andrew. Now what? I give up, trying to get all these technical processes to work for a game that is flawed to begin with.
Uncle Drew

Postby looyh on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Limnono isn't working for most people now, and read on looyh's page that Limnono doesn't work with Hook, it creates a conflict, and the thread has been locked, by Andrew. Now what? I give up, trying to get all these technical processes to work for a game that is flawed to begin with.

Nope, both Hook and Limnono tool can be used simultaneously, and no file will be overwritten. We used different file to inject our dll.
looyh

Postby KEEEN on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:21 am

How do i install jerseys?
KEEEN

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 am

KEEEN wrote:How do i install jerseys?

put em your modded folder
Rimbaud82

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:01 am

looyh wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Nope, both Hook and Limnono tool can be used simultaneously, and no file will be overwritten. We used different file to inject our dll.

I stand corrected, thanks for the update, still not working for me however.
Uncle Drew

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:04 am

Accept my apologies for hijacking the thread, Pinoy....
Uncle Drew

Postby KEEEN on Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:
KEEEN wrote:How do i install jerseys?

put em your modded folder

Newbie here
Modded Folder?
KEEEN

Re: --Pinoy21--Indiana Pacers jersey released..

Postby JollyHakDog on Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:13 pm

pinoy21 wrote:
Indiana Pacers jersey released..

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

sorry for the noob question but how do i get it to work for me? have the nba2khook and waigua. where am i suppose to put the files from when i extract it. the one with the clothing folder and the one outside. sorry again and thank you to anyone who can answer
JollyHakDog

Re: --Pinoy21--Indiana Pacers jersey released..

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 am

JollyHakDog wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:
Indiana Pacers jersey released..

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

sorry for the noob question but how do i get it to work for me? have the nba2khook and waigua. where am i suppose to put the files from when i extract it. the one with the clothing folder and the one outside. sorry again and thank you to anyone who can answer

The clothing folder and all jerseys, courts and CF's, go in the waigua folder. The hook folder goes in the 2K20 main directory or folder.
Uncle Drew

Postby tobay2k on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Thanks for your excellent works :bowdown2:
One question - could you please share the new Dallas Mavericks and La Clippers New City Jersey here?
That would be awesome, because I wanna play with my edited custom roster and not only be able to use them with newest official roster.
Big thanks in advance man your mods are the best!
tobay2k

Re: --Pinoy21--Los Angeles Clippers jersey released.....

Postby pinoy21 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Los Angeles Clippers jersey released.....

pinoy21

Re: --Pinoy21--Los Angeles Clippers City Edition jersey released.....

Postby pinoy21 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Los Angeles Clippers City Edition jersey released.....

pinoy21

Postby Ramonxu on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:49 am

Amazing bro, ty !
Ramonxu

Postby GabrielSafo on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:10 am

Fantastic!
GabrielSafo

Re: --Pinoy21--Orlando Magic Statement jersey released.....

Postby pinoy21 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:25 am

Orlando Magic Statement jersey released.....
This requires the NBA2khook by looyh

pinoy21

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:12 am

thank you Pinoy
Ramonxu

Postby GabrielSafo on Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:15 am

pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thank you brother!
GabrielSafo

Postby emtechy on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:58 am

Bro can you Help me convert or remake PBA Jerseys for PBA 2K19- PBA 2K20 ?
emtechy

Postby pinoy21 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:29 am

emtechy wrote:Bro can you Help me convert or remake PBA Jerseys for PBA 2K19- PBA 2K20 ?

Yes bro i will remake it . do you need the latest pba jerseys
pinoy21

Postby chuajefry on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:12 pm

pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bro, can't use your Orlando Statement jersey, there's no clothing file in your release..
chuajefry

Postby emtechy on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:14 pm

pinoy21 wrote:
emtechy wrote:Bro can you Help me convert or remake PBA Jerseys for PBA 2K19- PBA 2K20 ?

Yes bro i will remake it . do you need the latest pba jerseys

Yes but , for the mean time , we can do 2018 jerseys, on your free time dude, thanks
emtechy

Postby pinoy21 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:58 pm

chuajefry wrote:
Bro, can't use your Orlando Statement jersey, there's no clothing file in your release..

there is no clothing file because i didn't modified the clothing file. it means it will use the default clothing file and also it is important that you must have this NBA2khook by looyh.
pinoy21

Postby RedBlueBlur on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Is there a way that can mimic this jersey 76ers with wide shoulder?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RedBlueBlur

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding