CujoMatty Raptors dornas, courts, presentations , TSN and RSN Studio shows

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Presentations

Postby zondac12 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:20 am

matty, have u tried audio yet?
zondac12

Postby cujomatty on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 am

zondac12 wrote:matty, have u tried audio yet?

No not yet. I am looking into the pregame presentation right now then audio after that.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Random Mods

Postby cujomatty on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:34 am

I managed to figure out how Looyh made the no indicator mod from last year. I have converted it to 2k20 and added to the OP. Credit goes to Looyh.

It gets rid of all the video gamey icons and you get a "clean screen" for a truer broadcast TV feel.

edit...... i removed from OP. Looyh made one so check his thread.
Last edited by cujomatty on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
cujomatty

Postby MrArni on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:01 pm

cujomatty wrote:Theoretically ya. But it wouldn’t be good in the big picture.

You could change logos to team names and then in blender put the logo file where you would want the “team names” and then hex edit the actual team names off screen so they wouldn’t display anywhere in sight.

That would only work for the scoreboard though. Everywhere else that used a logo would show the “team name” texture you made.

Would you manage to try to make this version of scoreboard? Thanks!
MrArni

Postby cujomatty on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:50 am

Dark tint is fixed for both. Thanks to the legend Looyh for the help!!!!!!!!
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:06 pm

cujomatty wrote:Dark tint is fixed for both. Thanks to the legend Looyh for the help!!!!!!!!

That's so good. Thank you bro.
Could you repair also gpatrols ESPN?

I would appreciate that very much.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:10 pm

dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:Dark tint is fixed for both. Thanks to the legend Looyh for the help!!!!!!!!

Ya I could. Is the dark tint all that needs fixing?
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:05 pm

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

yes. Ive modified the pink letters. so now its only the dark tint. I attached my modified file. hope you can solv thsat issue :bowdown:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:35 pm

dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

yes. Ive modified the pink letters. so now its only the dark tint. I attached my modified file. hope you can solv thsat issue :bowdown:

You had edited some of the material effect entries in the scene file?

I'm not sure what the scoreboard is supposed to look like but does this look right:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dba0O ... 28qHl96eFw
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 pm

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I'm not sure what the scoreboard is supposed to look like but does this look right:

Thank you man. I am not sure if this color is correct. Have to compare it with the 2k19 version. what did you change?

:applaud:
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:52 am

dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

Thank you man. I am not sure if this color is correct. Have to compare it with the 2k19 version. what did you change?

I added the 2K20 mask and shaders and redirected the textures to use them. I did the exact same thing I did on my scoreboards that worked. I never used the ESPN mod in 2K19 so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to look like but like I said, I did what I did for my scoreboards and they worked so this one should have as well.
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:10 am

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I added the 2K20 mask and shaders and redirected the textures to use them. I did the exact same thing I did on my scoreboards that worked. I never used the ESPN mod in 2K19 so I’m not sure what it’s supposed to look like but like I said, I did what I did for my scoreboards and they worked so this one should have as well.

Thank you for that effort.
I will create the different versions (ESPN Wednesday, Sunday showcase etc) and will upload them. The board is looking good.
But I am still not sure if it's a darker shader then in 2k19 :)
But for me it's not a problem. Looks good.
Thank you man.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:53 am

dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I will create the different versions (ESPN Wednesday, Sunday showcase etc) and will upload them. The board is looking good.
Thank you man.

I´ve compared it and I thinks it´s still darker than the original in 2k19. Hmmm what can we do?

dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 pm

dirtydraw wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

Thank you man.

I´ve compared it and I thinks it´s still darker than the original in 2k19. Hmmm what can we do?

[ Image ]

Can you get me the original file before you modified anything?
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 pm

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

Thank you man.

[ Image ]

Can you get me the original file before you modified anything?

Yeah, here is an untouched one (made by GPatrol on the base of Loohys SB. So thanks to both an I hope we can use their 18-19er in 2K20)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:25 am

Cujo, we can stop it :) GPatrol has solved the problem and created a new one :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
Thank you for your time and effort!!

But if you have time and If you want: Could you try to fix the dark tint on the NBC Sports Scoreboard from 2k19?

I attached it here...
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:24 am

dirtydraw wrote:Cujo, we can stop it :) GPatrol has solved the problem and created a new one :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

But if you have time and If you want: Could you try to fix the dark tint on the NBC Sports Scoreboard from 2k19?

I attached it here...

Hey Cojo, Could you help with that problem? When I used Loohys instruction the scoreboard does not appear in the game :(
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:25 am

dirtydraw wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:Cujo, we can stop it :) GPatrol has solved the problem and created a new one :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

I attached it here...

Hey Cojo, Could you help with that problem? When I used Loohys instruction the scoreboard does not appear in the game :(

The code in the scene file has to be exact. I had that problem too but I realized I had missed a "}" and thats all it takes to make the game not recognize the scoreboard.
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:26 pm

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I attached it here...

The code in the scene file has to be exact. I had that problem too but I realized I had missed a "}" and thats all it takes to make the game not recognize the scoreboard.

I checked now everything and I´m 100% sure i haven´t forgotten anything. Could you do me a favour and try it with the 2019 NBC new scorebug i´ve sentin this thread? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:32 pm

dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I attached it here...

I checked now everything and I´m 100% sure i haven´t forgotten anything. Could you do me a favour and try it with the 2019 NBC new scorebug i´ve sentin this thread? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I couldn't find GP Patrol ESPN scorebug from last year updated with shaders for 2k20 so I just did it myself download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ytGX5 ... gt3otrVlJV
All credits to Looyh and GP Patrol.

Do you still need help with an NBC one? Didn't Looyh do that one already?
cujomatty

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:23 pm

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I attached it here...

I couldn't find GP Patrol ESPN scorebug from last year updated with shaders for 2k20 so I just did it myself download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ytGX5 ... gt3otrVlJV

Do you still need help with an NBC one? Didn't Looyh do that one already?[/quote
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Looyh has already uploaded the nbc :)

Thank you man
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:40 am

cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:

I attached it here...

Do you still need help with an NBC one? Didn't Looyh do that one already?[/quote
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Looyh has already uploaded the nbc :)

Thank you man
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Studio Presentation WIP

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:14 am

Can anyone make the Lakers Spectrum scoreboard and the Denver nuggets altitude scoreboard please. Or at least point me int he right direction to do it. I really want to help make the presentation as immersive as possible this year.
ernel2014

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:38 am

But since weeks I'm searching for the solution to change team colors on the scoreboard. But till now I have no idea. Have a look in this thread
https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108025&start=25

, so you can understand what problem I want to solve.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:41 am

Here is TwisT's NBC studio from last year converted to 2k20.

for some reason the logo on the front has a NBA2k mask that I can't figure out how to get rid of.

I've also hit a major wall with blender. Anything I change in blender doesn't change in game. It's bizarre. I'm going to see if Looyh can help.
cujomatty

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding