【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.4<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby dam942 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:23 pm

can you please post the icon removal with the who to guard icons or indicate the file's names in gamedata.iff?
dam942

Postby tom77552 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:53 pm

thanks for sharing (Y)
tom77552

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:43 am

dam942 wrote:can you please post the icon removal with the who to guard icons or indicate the file's names in gamedata.iff?

I'll try and help,

If I understand correctly you want no icons but you want to be able to still see the who to guard?

Looyh edits the code in the "assignment_arrow.SCNE" file in the gamedata.iff

2 ways to go about what you want.

the harder way would be to take an original copy of the gamedata.iff, open the assignment_arrow.SCNE file then open the same file from Looyhs mod and use a free app on the internet that compares text files to find what Looyh changed.

the easier way is take the assignment_arrow.SCNE file from original gamedata.iff and drag it into Looyh's gamedata.iff overwriting his assignment_arrow.SCNE file.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby dam942 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:40 am

cujomatty wrote:
dam942 wrote:can you please post the icon removal with the who to guard icons or indicate the file's names in gamedata.iff?

I'll try and help,

If I understand correctly you want no icons but you want to be able to still see the who to guard?

the harder way would be to take an original copy of the gamedata.iff, open the assignment_arrow.SCNE file then open the same file from Looyhs mod and use a free app on the internet that compares text files to find what Looyh changed.

the easier way is take the assignment_arrow.SCNE file from original gamedata.iff and drag it into Looyh's gamedata.iff overwriting his assignment_arrow.SCNE file.

You understood perfectly, but I think that the right file is onother one, because the assignment_arrow.SCNE file in the Looyh's gamedata.iff seems to be the default one.
dam942

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:58 am

dam942 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

I'll try and help,

You understood perfectly, but I think that the right file is onother one, because the assignment_arrow.SCNE file in the Looyh's gamedata.iff seems to be the default one.

Damn that file was a guess from my horrible memory. Assignment arrow = who to guard. Makes sense to me but I guess not lol.

I’m fairly familiar with the game data file structure. Let me look into it...............
cujomatty

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:04 am

cujomatty wrote:
dam942 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:

I'll try and help,

Damn that file was a guess from my horrible memory. Assignment arrow = who to guard. Makes sense to me but I guess not lol.

I’m fairly familiar with the game data file structure. Let me look into it...............

edit....
I was looking through the gamedata file and what he did for this years no icon mod is way different then last years mod. Last year he deleted a bunch of code from the SCNE files to eliminate the icons. It appears to me that he did a pile of hex editing or possibly blender by loading the indicator.SCNE file into it?

If you open his gamedata.iff file you can look at the header "modified" and see what files he changed. The only SCNE file he changed was the "indicator.SCNE" file and when I compare his with the original there is only 1 minor change that wouldnt have anything to do with any of this.

What I would try doing is start with the original gamedata file, make a backup and put the backup safe somewhere. Then take the indicator.SCNE file from looyhs and overwrite it in the 1 original.Then I'd go one by one copying over each ".model" file he edited and after each one i'd check in game to see if the who to guard is still there. Once it disappears you will know which file it was.

Once you figure out which model file it was i'd go to that backup file of the original you made and then find that file, drag it into Looyhs modded gamedata file and overwrite the file he modded with the original. It should work.

I know that sounds complicated but it shouldn't be too bad as he didnt edit that many files in gamedata and also some are named pretty obviously and you can probably eliminate them as a possibility.
cujomatty

Postby dam942 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:19 am

Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?
dam942

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:16 am

dam942 wrote:Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll try. Every time I have to restart the game from the beginning?

I believe you will have to back out to the play now menu but you dont have to restart the whole application.

Wanted to also mention about the hook program. If you guys are wanting to add a bunch of files to the team loader there is an easier way to do it then in game and this is also how you would do it if you have GUI issues. Go into the "config" file in the NBA Hook folder and add everything that way. You will see were the "TNT" entry is that Looyh included then you can copy and paste that and change TNT to ESPN or whatever scoreboard, wipes, studioshows you want.
cujomatty

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Can someone give me an idiots guide to using team files? I followed a previously posted detailed guide and can’t get them to load.

I have Looyh’s TNT scoreboard in my wagiua folder as “newscorebug”.

I named a new one “tsnscorebug”, “tsnwipe”, “tsnwatermark”

I added a group that has those three files named.

I loaded that under the Raptors team ID and saved.

Then when I go to play with the Raptors, it’s a TNT scoreboard. I’m puzzled as to how these work.
bluejaybrandon

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:28 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Can someone give me an idiots guide to using team files? I followed a previously posted detailed guide and can’t get them to load.

Then when I go to play with the Raptors, it’s a TNT scoreboard. I’m puzzled as to how these work.

Here is a quick video of how the files should look. I show how they should look ingame in the hook GUI, the files you should have in waiguia and how the config file in the NBA hook folder should look if you did it all right.

phpBB [video]
cujomatty

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:32 pm

cujomatty wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Can someone give me an idiots guide to using team files? I followed a previously posted detailed guide and can’t get them to load.

Here is a quick video of how the files should look. I show how they should look ingame in the hook GUI, the files you should have in waiguia and how the config file in the NBA hook folder should look if you did it all right.

phpBB [video]

Thanks so much man! That’ll be so incredibly helpful! You worked fast and it seems straightforward after watching that.
bluejaybrandon

Postby cujomatty on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:05 pm

good news

I found where the studio sets are and even better news they work with hook so you can set them for as many different broadcast packages you want and assign them to the individual teams.

cujomatty

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.5<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby looyh on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:00 pm

cujomatty, looks great :applaud:

--------

2019-10-20 19:40 | V1.9.6
* Code optimization for team file loader( if you are using v1.9.4, just need override dll file )
looyh

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.6<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:20 am

Looyh first of all thanks man, your creations are godlike. 2nd I was wondering if there was a way that you could have like multiple options for the team files. Like for example you can have both local and national options for the presentation for any team and make it random. SO when you load up a game using the 76ers it will either play the local presentation scoreboard or the national option you set like ESPN, TNT or ABC.

Just was wondering if this is possible.
ernel2014

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.2["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:59 am

looyh wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:Hi Looyh,
I am searching to solve the problem with changing team colors in the scoreboard. But could not find a way. Do you have an idea how to get it done? Actually there is no effect when you change the hex codes of the first or secondary team color in Cheat engine.

I will check it later.. To be honest, I don’t care much about the team color.

Yo Looyh, did you've time to think about changing team colors in scoreboard? Now I know that the values of the colors in this picture have to be changed, but no idea where to find them or what to change in the scoreboard files.
Last year it was easy to change it with cheat engine and the first teamcolor value of every team.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v1.9.5<<Load Files Without Manifest & Load Diff Files For Team

Postby cujomatty on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:14 pm

looyh wrote:cujomatty, looks great :applaud:

--------

2019-10-20 19:40 | V1.9.6
* Code optimization for team file loader( if you are using v1.9.4, just need override dll file )

Thank you

I'm trying to move things around the studio in blender so we can have different backgrounds like 2k19 but nothing I change, changes in game. I spent the weekend and am pretty frustrated. I know you are busy but here is the .iff if you wanted to take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CPvhk ... IdfPUehfnu
cujomatty

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.0.0 << BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

Postby looyh on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:54 pm

2019-10-23 12:51| v2.0.0
* Added: BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

looyh

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:43 pm

looyh wrote:2019-10-23 12:51| v2.0.0
* Added: BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

[ Image ]

Amazing and works great!

Do you think you can try to do the same for all star teams?

I mean can we have all star teams to use their team jersey?
Last edited by maumau78 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sixcsgo on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Why is it that I get invisible referees, reporters and stuff when I install this? pls help
sixcsgo

Postby looyh on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:40 pm

sixcsgo wrote:Why is it that I get invisible referees, reporters and stuff when I install this? pls help

a bug in 2.0.0 , I'll fix it later
looyh

Postby Ramonxu on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Yeha, no referees.
Ramonxu

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.0.1 << BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

Postby looyh on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:37 pm

2019-10-23 18:35| v2.0.1
* referee bug fixed
looyh

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.0.1 << BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

Postby sixcsgo on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:13 pm

looyh wrote:2019-10-23 18:35| v2.0.1
* referee bug fixed

Thanks!!
sixcsgo

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.0.2 << BlackTop Mode Team Jersey

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:06 am

Looyh,
Thank you for all your work. Is there anyway we can donate to you?
You have done a great job with this.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Arnau13 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:55 am

maumau78 wrote:Do you think you can try to do the same for all star teams?
I mean can we have all star teams to use their team jersey?

After seeing what you did with BlackTop that was the first think that come to my mind and I was wondering the same question
It would be awesome to play the AllStar games as how it used to be (with their own team uniforms) I love that era...
You're doing an unbelievable work!! I just can say THANKS!
Arnau13

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding