[CE]Roster Editing

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [CE]Roster Editing

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:14 am

Ksmiz, uniformdata table is not showing the uniforms for Atlanta, Memphis, Miami, Utah and Sacramento. I know it´s a work in progress, it's just an annotation from my feedback.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ksmiz on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:21 pm

that is not what I meant by WIP haha thanks for letting me know. There is about 80 jerseys missing. I made a rookie mistake and multiplied by 100 instead of A0.
Here is fixed one.

Also I figured out more about how these pointers work and I now know how to show what something says at a value
See how it reads what it says at that value? now it is more obvious that there is a mismatch. portrait team doesn't mean much to us this year as long as looyh and limnono are able to force display the portraits but this is just a small example of what this can be applied to
So matching up the address value the entry below will change to show a new value of Lakers. Don't edit the unicode string that says Lakers unless you really do want to change the name of the Lakers whole team.
If you make edits to these make sure it is to the beginning of a team data or whatever kind of entry it is. Just because it reads Lakers does not mean that you should find somethings like the address of the B in Bucks. That is not what is going on here. I have offsets that read name which is not the start of the actual section of data which is obvious if you look and see the value does not match the address of the indented value below it.

This also means no more need for copy and pasting the address to change the value of their height the pointer now works to display that part and you can edit those values for height and appearancedata. I will work on the red unknown values eventually.

I haven't figured out a way to dynamically change the offsets or use a parent entry as an offset or anything like that yet which I am hoping is possible in some way so I could continue to copy and paste these when I make changes or there is an update. For all these types of values I could potentially add what that value means right below it but as of now I only did the first team philadelphia because I don't know of a way that will work with copy and pasting how I would normally duplicate the same for each team. If I can figure out if it is possible to attach an offset to a parent entry then I think that would be ideal. I really haven't had much luck trying to learn assembly or lua scripts and how to apply them with cheat engine

Here is a good example SpecialTeamData. Here the playerdatas actually do start with the beginning of their Last Name.
Added a small table of just specialteamdata
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ksmiz

Postby RobDavis on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:51 pm

For some reason I cant open the team data table. All the other tables take a moment to open but eventually do. Tried to uninstall and restart and tried different version, wondering if its a windows update that causing issues for me.

Edit: just let it sit for 10 mins and it finally open gotta see whats going on with my PC.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Just a question....If I want to make them compatible with 1.03 we just need to edit those values with a text editor?

I mean just use 1.03 table addresses and paste them into new 1.05 tables....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ksmiz on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 pm

RobDavis wrote:For some reason I cant open the team data table. All the other tables take a moment to open but eventually do. Tried to uninstall and restart and tried different version, wondering if its a windows update that causing issues for me.

Edit: just let it sit for 10 mins and it finally open gotta see whats going on with my PC.

File is too big most likely. I tried telling everyone that the way to go was for me to just make a template copy and you guys can just change the top address but no one liked that and I got too many people asking where the table went and what happened to everything etc last year

You wait long enough it will always open up eventually. Even if the cheat table is 1GB it will take forever but will load.

maumau78 wrote:Just a question....If I want to make them compatible with 1.03 we just need to edit those values with a text editor?

yeah all you probably have to worry about is swapping out where it says "NBA2K20.exe"+XXXXXXXX
try any of the options I have commented out of the script out of the bottom if something doesn't work for any reason
in the script in cheat engine it is line number 10 that is why I have it say that in there
Code: Select all
[ENABLE]

alloc(nba2k20,2048)
alloc(startptr,2048)
registersymbol(startptr)

nba2k20:

push rax
mov rax,["NBA2K20.exe"+05850B98]/
mov [startptr],rax
pop rax
ret
CreateThread(nba2k20)

[DISABLE]

dealloc(nba2k20)
dealloc(startptr)
unregistersymbol(startptr)

//line 10
//1.02 "NBA2K20.exe"+05852368
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+05833378
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+0584E0B8
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+058333E0
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+05850B98
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+058348E0
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+05834878

the script just moves the pointer into the symbol "startptr" so I can type that instead of the pointer and so no need to change individual cheat entries when updating or changing exe versions either way
startptr becomes the variable I use throughout the table but in smaller section break off tables I usually will just copy whatever the pointer is

edit player one if you need it
//editplayer
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+04717F80 OFF1:30
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+05A1EFA8 OFF1:30
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+047197F0 OFF1:30
ksmiz

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:44 pm

ksmiz wrote:
RobDavis wrote:For some reason I cant open the team data table. All the other tables take a moment to open but eventually do. Tried to uninstall and restart and tried different version, wondering if its a windows update that causing issues for me.

File is too big most likely. I tried telling everyone that the way to go was for me to just make a template copy and you guys can just change the top address but no one liked that and I got too many people asking where the table went and what happened to everything etc last year

You wait long enough it will always open up eventually. Even if the cheat table is 1GB it will take forever but will load.

maumau78 wrote:Just a question....If I want to make them compatible with 1.03 we just need to edit those values with a text editor?

yeah all you probably have to worry about is swapping out where it says "NBA2K20.exe"+XXXXXXXX
try any of the options I have commented out of the script out of the bottom if something doesn't work for any reason
in the script in cheat engine it is line number 10 that is why I have it say that in there
[ENABLE]

alloc(nba2k20,2048)
alloc(startptr,2048)
registersymbol(startptr)

nba2k20:

push rax
mov rax,["NBA2K20.exe"+05850B98]/
mov [startptr],rax
pop rax
ret
CreateThread(nba2k20)

[DISABLE]

dealloc(nba2k20)
dealloc(startptr)
unregistersymbol(startptr)

//line 10
//1.02 "NBA2K20.exe"+05852368
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+05833378
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+0584E0B8
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+058333E0
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+05850B98
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+058348E0
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+05834878

the script just moves the pointer into the symbol "startptr" so I can type that instead of the pointer and so no need to change individual cheat entries when updating or changing exe versions either way
startptr becomes the variable I use throughout the table but in smaller section break off tables I usually will just copy whatever the pointer is

edit player one if you need it
//editplayer
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+04717F80 OFF1:30
//1.03 "NBA2K20.exe"+05A1EFA8 OFF1:30
//1.05 "NBA2K20.exe"+047197F0 OFF1:30

Thanks a lot
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chen Bai on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:58 am

I wanna change the default color of accessories for a uniform, but when I finished my changing and saved roster, there is no change in the quick game. Is anything wrong of my changing or we just cannot change colors in 1.05 exe? Thank you for your help.
Chen Bai

Postby ksmiz on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:49 am

are you using looyh's hook? you need that and using his latest one works for me.

example here setting
primary accessory to RED #FF 00 00
2nd to GREEN #00 FF 00
3rd to BLUE # 00 00 FF
then saved roster

go to load roster in quick game and check it out

The only other things I know how they work are "Primary Color" might as well be "Main Shoe Color Home"
for the opposite there actually is specifically "ShoePrimaryColorAway" as an entry
"Secondary Color" might as well be "Shoe Color Accent"
"UnderShirtColorHome" and "UnderShirtColorAway" work as described

The sock colors get overridden if there is a "Sock Clothing Item Name" chosen

If you do want to have any ability to change sock colors then you might want to pick from the available string options in the dropdown or alternately change the string to acc_sock_generic_gameday then you can use the sock colors like PrimarySockColor to change possible colors but there is an exception to this in that I don't understand what is controlling what goes on here. but sometimes I jersey slot will have only a couple sock color options when you go to select them and even adding colors doesn't do anything. so I don't know what to say about this I will need help with people testing out what happens to pin down what exactly decides this choice
3 sock color options only and they don't change when changing color options
ksmiz

Postby destteam on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:10 pm

When 2k added new shoes to SYNC.BIN,it could be accessed in the new roster only,any chance that we could add them to old roster?
destteam

Postby ksmiz on Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:54 pm

destteam wrote:When 2k added new shoes to SYNC.BIN,it could be accessed in the new roster only,any chance that we could add them to old roster?

you can add all the bytes of data for each added shoe or you can do what I would do and anytime you see shoes added you can lock in all the bytes then load your roster with it all still locked in then save your roster. then unlock the bytes and you are good to go.

this way will overwrite all the shoestyledata with the bytes used from the sync.bin roster data so if for some reason 2K decided to remove a shoe but the files were still in the game or something like that then this would also do that to your roster
2K usually just adds shoes or fixes them so I think it is not something to worry about. you should keep a backup of your roster before trying to do this anyway just in case

Ok so load the table and if the value reads 2K Generic like the picture you can go ahead and click that box next to the arrow at the bottom. This will have many nested entries that end up locking in the whole thing. So click to freeze that data before even editing your roster so like in the main menu it should already read as 2K Generic based off the sync.bin file. Just click edit roster then save the roster. Unfreeze the data so the game doesn't crash or anything like that, I set it up so all the entries will activate and deactivate based just off clicking the one single box next to the arrow.
and so by then you will have written all the bytes of data from the sync.bin shoes section to your roster file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ksmiz

Postby destteam on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:59 pm

ksmiz wrote:
destteam wrote:When 2k added new shoes to SYNC.BIN,it could be accessed in the new roster only,any chance that we could add them to old roster?

you can add all the bytes of data for each added shoe or you can do what I would do and anytime you see shoes added you can lock in all the bytes then load your roster with it all still locked in then save your roster. then unlock the bytes and you are good to go.

this way will overwrite all the shoestyledata with the bytes used from the sync.bin roster data so if for some reason 2K decided to remove a shoe but the files were still in the game or something like that then this would also do that to your roster
2K usually just adds shoes or fixes them so I think it is not something to worry about. you should keep a backup of your roster before trying to do this anyway just in case

Ok so load the table and if the value reads 2K Generic like the picture you can go ahead and click that box next to the arrow at the bottom. This will have many nested entries that end up locking in the whole thing. So click to freeze that data before even editing your roster so like in the main menu it should already read as 2K Generic based off the sync.bin file. Just click edit roster then save the roster. Unfreeze the data so the game doesn't crash or anything like that, I set it up so all the entries will activate and deactivate based just off clicking the one single box next to the arrow.
and so by then you will have written all the bytes of data from the sync.bin shoes section to your roster file.
[ Image ]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!
destteam

Postby TracyYoung123 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello, what happened when the player's career data changed and it didn't show up in Dynasty mode?
TracyYoung123

Postby Ryne on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for this. You don't know how much more these tables have made my MyLeague more enjoyable.
Ryne

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm

PLAYERDATA
UnlocalizedLastName
UnlocalizedFirstName
LocalizedLastName
UniqueSignatureId
[X]-Weight
[X]-CurrentTeam_Internal TEAMDATA
ClanId
FirstNameVetted
LastNameVetted
[X]-GraphicId
[X]-BirthYear
[X]-BirthMonth
[X]-BirthDay
[X]-Type
[X]-IsActive
[X]-IsHidden
[X]-IsGenerated
[X]-IsDraftProspect
[X]-WasDrafted
[X]-JerseyNumber
[X]-PeakAge
[X]-PeakEnd
[X]-IsDLeagueSendDown
[X]-JumpshotCelebration
HairLength
[X]-]
[X]-FaceMaskType
[X]-GLeagueTeam
[X]-GogglesItemsColor
[X]-BoomBust
[X]-College COLLEGEDATA
[X]-DraftedTeam TEAMDATA
Head HEADDATA
[X]-Appearance APPEARANCEDATA
SkinData SKINDATA
[X]-PreviousTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-ContractTeam_Internal TEAMDATA
[X]-HometownTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-PortraitTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-MuralTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-ActionShotTeam TEAMDATA
PlayerAccessoryData PLAYERACCESSORYDATA
PlayerBoostData PLAYERBOOSTDATA
BlacktopData BLACKTOPDATA
[X]-SignatureId
[X]-AudioSignatureId
[X]-ActionShotId
[X]-PhotoId
[X]-UniqueId
[X]-MyTeamDuplicateId
[X]-InjuryType1
[X]-Position
[X]-SecondaryPosition
[X]-IsGameDataHack
[X]-PlayingTime
[X]-BestHand
[X]-BestDunkHand
[X]-SpecialCaseName
DaysSinceLastAggravation
HadCareerEndedByInjury
[X]-SeasonStats
SigningCooldownLeft
InjuryHealedPercentage1
PNOTier
IsoSpin
UsesMouthpiece
DisableBigHead
Team
TemporaryFlag
NotInterested
[X]-SockItemsHome
[X]-SockItemsAway
[X]-SockItemsHomeColor
[X]-SockItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemFrequency
[X]-IsCelebrity
[X]-FaceOfTheFranchise
[X]-HasFakeAttributes
[X]-HotZoneThreeCenter
[X]-IsDraftedInTeamExpansion
Morale_Private
MVPAwardShares
HallOfFameRating
CrowdExcitementMultiplier
[X]-ShoeHomeStyle
[X]-ShoeAwayStyle
[X]-ShoeLockedVendor
[X]-ShoeHomeColorway
[X]-ShoeAwayColorway
[X]-HeadbandCustomColor
GogglesType
[X]-ShortsItemsHomeColor
[X]-ShortsItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftArmItems
[X]-LeftArmItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftArmItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightArmItems
[X]-RightArmItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightArmItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftElbowItems
[X]-LeftElbowItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftElbowItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightElbowItems
[X]-RightElbowItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightElbowItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftWristItems
[X]-LeftWristItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftWristItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightWristItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightWristItemsAwayColor
LeftArmtapeItem
LeftArmtapeItemHomeColor
LeftArmtapeItemAwayColor
RightArmtapeItem
RightArmtapeItemHomeColor
RightArmtapeItemAwayColor
TwoWayNBADaysLeft
[X]-LeftFingerItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftFingerItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightFingerItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightFingerItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftLegItems
[X]-LeftLegItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftLegItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightLegItems
[X]-RightLegItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightLegItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightKneeItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightKneeItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftAnkleItems
[X]-LeftAnkleItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftAnkleItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightAnkleItems
[X]-RightAnkleItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightAnkleItemsAwayColor
[X]-ShortsItems
[X]-PlayType1
[X]-PlayType2
[X]-PlayType3
[X]-PlayType4
HasQualifyingOffer
OffSeasonFreeAgent
IsPlayInitiator
AllStar3Pter
AllStarDunker
IsFourOut
TenDayContractDaysLeft
PlayerType
[X]-IsEligibleForFantasyDraft
[X]-CachedOverall_NeverCall
[X]-CachedOffenseRating_NeverCall
[X]-CachedDefenseRating_NeverCall
ProgressiveFatigue
[X]-FlipFirstLastNames
[X]-YearDrafted_Internal
PositionEdited
[X]-CareerHighTotalPoints
[X]-CareerHighFieldGoalsMade
[X]-CareerHighFieldGoalsAttempted
[X]-CareerHighSteals
[X]-CareerHighBlocks
PreInjuryAccessory1
PreInjuryAccessory2
CareerHighThreePointShotsAttempted
CareerHighFreeThrowsAttempted
CareerHighFreeThrowsMade
CareerHighThreePointShotsMade
SeasonHighThreePointShotsAttempted
SeasonHighThreePointShotsMade
SeasonHighTotalPoints
SeasonHighFieldGoalsMade
SeasonHighFieldGoalsAttempted
SeasonHighBlocks
SeasonHighSteals
SeasonHighFreeThrowsAttempted
SeasonHighFreeThrowsMade
SeasonHighAssists
SeasonHighRebounds
[X]-NoTradeClause
IsWaived
HasDoneDunkContest
[X]-ShotRelease
[X]-ShotJumper
RookieOfMonth
[X]-ShotContested
[X]-HotZoneThreeRight
[X]-HotZoneCloseLeft
[X]-HotZoneCloseRight
DeadCapTemporaryPlayerType
[X]-PostShimmyFade
[X]-PostHook
[X]-CreatedNickname
MyTeamColor
[X]-HotZoneThreeLeft
PostOneStepPullup
FaceType
ImportantInjuryRecovery
[X]-PostSpinShot
MyTeamTheme
MyTeamStadiumRevealAnim
[X]-RightKneeItems
[X]-ShirtsItemsHomeColor
OriginalInjuryType1
[X]-PostFade
[X]-ShotSpin
[X]-HasUsedTradeReasonThisSeasonInternal
[X]-Wage
[X]-TwoWayWasCalledUpToday
[X]-Wage2
[X]-IsHistoric
[X]-Wage3
[X]-IsDLeague
[X]-Wage4
[X]-RecentDraftSigning
[X]-Wage5
[X]-IsKneeFrequencyPaired
[X]-Wage6
[X]-ShortsType
[X]-LastYearWage
[X]-QualifiesForWorldSquad
[X]-ChinaFirstName
[X]-ChinaLastName
[X]-NickName_Low
[X]-JerseyNickName
TenDayContractWithTeam
LeagueOvrRatingRanking
LeagueOvrRatingRankingByPosition
SecondTenDayContractWithTeam
ConferenceOvrRatingRanking
ConferenceOvrRatingRankingByPosition
LeaguePERScoreRanking
LeaguePERScoreRankingByPosition
ConferencePERScoreRanking
ConferencePERScoreRankingByPosition
RookieOfWeek
[X]-Loyalty
[X]-PlayForWinner
[X]-FinancialSecurity
[X]-LayupPackage
[?]-JerseySales
[X]FirstLastNameSID
NoTradeDaysLeft
IsGenerationalPlayer
ResignStatus
InjuryHealedPercentage2
OffensivePlayerType
[X]-RightWristItems
[X]-SigPlayerIntro1
PlayerOfMonth
RequiredSocialMediaFollowers
[X]-HotZoneThreeRightCenter
[X]-TeamHistory0TeamId
[X]-TeamHistory1TeamId
[X]-TeamHistory2TeamId
ProScoutingIndex
GameScoreHistoryValue
GameScoreHistoryDate
TeamHistory0Date
TeamHistory1Date
TeamHistory2Date
InjuryStartDate1
InjuryStartDate2
LatestInjuryHealedStartDate
LatestInjuryHealedDate
DateLastChitChatUsed
MyTeamMomentDate
CareerHighMinutesPlayed
SeasonHighMinutesPlayed
TripleThreatSizeup
SigPlayerIntro2
EuroStashYearsLeft
MoraleEventType
MoraleEventAdjustment
[X]-DunkPackage5
[X]-DunkPackage6
[X]-DunkPackage7
[X]-DunkPackage8
[X]-HeadbandColor
[X]-DunkPackage9
[X]-DunkPackage10
[X]-DunkPackage11
[X]-DunkPackage12
[X]-HotZoneThreeLeftCenter
[X]-GumChewer
[X]-NoMadDunk
[X]-PreservedId
[X]-InjuryDurationMinutes1
[X]-InjuryStatus1
[X]-InjuryStatus2
[X]-ForceNonStarter
IsSocialMediaFollower
MyTeamInclude
IsInjuryOnLeftBodyPart1
LatestInjurySlot
[X]-InjuryDurationMinutes2
ShotChartDataIndex
IsCareerEndingInjuryNotAllowed
IsInjuryOnLeftBodyPart2
[X]-FreeThrow
IsoHesitation
PreInjuryAccessoryBodyPart2
[X]-InjuryType2
[X]-OriginalInjuryType2
[X]-LeftArmtapeItemFrequency
[X]-TripleThreatStyle
[X]-DunkPackage13
[X]-DunkPackage14
[X]-DunkPackage15
OrgRole
GameScoreHistoryMinutes
OriginalPotential
YearsOfAcquiredPlayer
[X]-DraftedPick
PlayerOfWeek
[X]-DunkPackage4
IsoBehindBack
[X]-DraftedRound
[X]-VoiceType
[X]-HotZoneMedRightCenter
[X]-ContractOption
[X]-RetiredJerseyNumber
[X]-MustRetireNextYear
[X]-DunkPackage1
[X]-DunkPackage2
[X]-DunkPackage3
ProYearCounted
PreInjuryAccessoryHomeColor1
[X]-ShirtsItems
MyPlayerClothesType
IsPendingAcquiredPlayer
YearsWithTeam
[X]-ExtensionNoTradeClause
[X]-CachedOverallValid
[X]-LeftKneeItems
[X]-ShirtsItemsAwayColor
[X]-SigJumpballStand
[X]-IsoCrossover
AmbientPackage2Weight
IsProtectedInDraft
SeasonRetired
[X]-ShotSideHop
[X]-CareerHighAssists
[X]-CareerHighRebounds
ProgressionPlayerType
ShouldPreserve
IsFlagged
TrainingIndex
PreInjuryAccessoryBodyPart1
FreeAgencyType
IsoSizeup
[X]-HotZoneUnderBasket
[X]-HotZoneCloseCenter
[X]-HotZoneMedLeftCenter
[X]-HotZoneMedCenter
[?]-HadImportantInjury
[X]-AmbientPackage1
[?]-AmbientPackage2
RightArmtapeItemFrequency
AmbientPackage1Weight
[X]-HotZoneMedRight
[X]-HotZoneMedLeft
[X]-MakeACoach
[X]-IngameHoodie
[X]-RosterYear
AmbientPackage3Weight
YearsLeft
[X]-ShotDribblePullup
WearAndTear
OffSeasonFreeAgentExtendedDeadline
RecentlyTraded
DraftedFantasyPick
DraftedFantasyRound
ContractLength
ExtensionLength
[X]-ExtensionOption
ShotFromFake
[X]-PostShimmyHook
[X]-SkinType
[X]-HeadbandLogoPosition
[X]-RosterType
LatestInjuryHealedOriginalType
[X]-ShotRelease2
[X]-ShotBlendingRatio
DaysInDLeague
ProgressionMinutesPlayed
ProgressionTotalTeamRegulationGameLength
ProgressionTeamGamesPlayed
[X]-HeadbandFrequency
[X]-ShirtsItemFrequency
[X]-ShortsItemFrequency
[X]-LeftWristItemFrequency
[X]-RightWristItemFrequency
[X]-LeftElbowItemFrequency
[X]-RightElbowItemFrequency
[X]-LeftArmItemFrequency
[X]-IsArmFrequencyPaired
[X]-RightArmItemFrequency
[X]-LeftLegItemFrequency
[X]-IsLegFrequencyPaired
[X]-AmbientPackage3
[X]-RightLegItemFrequency
[X]-RightKneeItemFrequency
[X]-LeftAnkleItemFrequency
[X]-RightAnkleItemFrequency
[X]-LeftFingerItemFrequency
[X]-RightFingerItemFrequency
JerseyNameType
PreInjuryAccessoryAwayColor1
EvolutionLevel
IsPlayable
IsSummerLeagueAttendee
[X]-PreInjuryAccessoryHomeColor2
[X]-LeftFingerItems
[X]-RightFingerItems
[X]-YearsPro
[X]-BirdYears
DaysSinceDeclarationToExtend
WarmupOutfitConfiguration
AccessoriesWithHeadband
AccessoriesWithoutHeadband
BenchOutfit
NumGamesMissedDueToInjury
[?]-CareerModeArchetype
[?]-PregameOutfit
[X]-ShortsLength
[?]-MotionStyle
[X]-DribbleStyle
MinEvoLevelForSecondaryPosition
[?]-MuralId
[X]-CareerHighOffensiveRebounds
[X]-CareerHighDefensiveRebounds
[X]-SeasonHighOffensiveRebounds
[X]-SeasonHighDefensiveRebounds
_THIS_IS_HOW_MANY_BITS_ARE_LEFT_DO_NOT_USE
PreviousDrivingLayupAbilityRaw
PreviousPostFadeawayAbilityRaw
PreviousPostHookAbilityRaw
PreviousPostControlAbilityRaw
PreviousDrawFoulAbilityRaw
PreviousShotCloseAbilityRaw
PreviousShotMidrangeAbilityRaw
PreviousShotThreeAbilityRaw
PreviousShotFreeThrowAbilityRaw
PreviousBallControlAbilityRaw
PreviousPassIQAbilityRaw
PreviousPassAccuracyAbilityRaw
PreviousReboundOffenseAbilityRaw
PreviousReboundDefenseAbilityRaw
PreviousInteriorDefenseAbilityRaw
PreviousPerimeterDefenseAbilityRaw
PreviousLateralQuicknessAbilityRaw
PreviousPassPerceptionAbilityRaw
PreviousBlockAbilityRaw
PreviousStealAbilityRaw
PreviousDefensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
PreviousHelpDefenseIQAbilityRaw
PreviousStandingDunkAbilityRaw
PreviousDrivingDunkAbilityRaw
PreviousSpeedAbilityRaw
PreviousSpeedWithBallAbilityRaw
PreviousQuicknessAbilityRaw
PreviousVerticalAbilityRaw
PreviousStrengthAbilityRaw
PreviousStaminaAbilityRaw
PreviousHustleAbilityRaw
PreviousShotIQAbilityRaw
PreviousOffensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
PreviousIntangiblesRaw
PreviousPotentialRaw
PreviousDurabilityHeadAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityNeckAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityBackAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityShoulderLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityShoulderRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityElbowLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityElbowRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityHipLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityHipRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityKneeLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityKneeRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityAnkleLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityAnkleRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityFootLeftAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityFootRightAbilityRaw
PreviousDurabilityOtherAbilityRaw
PreviousEmotionAbilityRaw
PreviousPassVisionAbilityRaw
PreviousPickAndRollDefenseIQAbilityRaw
PreviousHandsAbilityRaw
PreviousShotContestAbilityRaw
PreviousReactionTimeAbilityRaw
PreviousShotTendencyRaw
PreviousDrivingLayupTendencyRaw
PreviousStandingDunkTendencyRaw
PreviousDrivingDunkTendencyRaw
PreviousFlashyDunkTendencyRaw
PreviousAlleyOopTendencyRaw
PreviousPutbackTendencyRaw
PreviousCrashTendencyRaw
PreviousSpinLayupTendencyRaw
PreviousHopstepLayupTendencyRaw
PreviousEurostepLayupTendencyRaw
PreviousFloaterTendencyRaw
PreviousStepThroughShotTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaUnderTendencyRaw
PreviousShotCloseTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaCloseLeftTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaCloseCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaCloseRightTendencyRaw
PreviousShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousSpotupShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousOffscreenShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaMediumLeftTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaMediumLeftCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaMediumCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaMediumRightCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaMediumRightTendencyRaw
PreviousShotThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousSpotupShotThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousOffscreenShotThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaThreeLeftTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaThreeLeftCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaThreeCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaThreeRightCenterTendencyRaw
PreviousShotAreaThreeRightTendencyRaw
PreviousContestedJumperThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousContestedJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousStepbackJumperThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousStepbackJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousSpinJumperTendencyRaw
PreviousTransitionPullupThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousDrivePullupThreeTendencyRaw
PreviousDrivePullupMidrangeTendencyRaw
PreviousUseGlassTendencyRaw
PreviousDriveTendencyRaw
PreviousSpotupDriveTendencyRaw
PreviousOffscreenDriveTendencyRaw
PreviousDriveRightTendencyRaw
PreviousTripleThreatPumpFakeTendencyRaw
PreviousTripleThreatJabStepTendencyRaw
PreviousTripleThreatNothingTendencyRaw
PreviousTripleThreatShootTendencyRaw
PreviousSetupSizeupTendencyRaw
PreviousSetupHesitationTendencyRaw
PreviousSetupNothingTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleCrossoverTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleSpinTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleStepBackTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleHalfSpinTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleDoubleCrossTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleBehindBackTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleHesitationTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleInAndOutTendencyRaw
PreviousDribbleNothingTendencyRaw
PreviousFinishAttackTendencyRaw
PreviousFindOpenManTendencyRaw
PreviousTouchTendencyRaw
PreviousPostUpTendencyRaw
PreviousRollVsFadeTendencyRaw
PreviousTransitionSpotupTendencyRaw
PreviousIsoVsEliteTendencyRaw
PreviousIsoVsGoodTendencyRaw
PreviousIsoVsAverageTendencyRaw
PreviousIsoVsPoorTendencyRaw
PreviousPlayDisciplineTendencyRaw
PreviousPostShimmyShotTendencyRaw
PreviousPostFaceUpTendencyRaw
PreviousPostBackDownTendencyRaw
PreviousPostAggressiveBackDownTendencyRaw
PreviousPostShootTendencyRaw
PreviousPostHookLeftTendencyRaw
PreviousPostHookRightTendencyRaw
PreviousPostFadeLeftTendencyRaw
PreviousPostFadeRightTendencyRaw
PreviousPostUpAndUnderTendencyRaw
PreviousPostHopShotTendencyRaw
PreviousPostStepbackShotTendencyRaw
PreviousPostDriveTendencyRaw
PreviousPostSpinTendencyRaw
PreviousPostDropStepOutsideTendencyRaw
PreviousPostDropStepInsideTendencyRaw
PreviousFlashyPassTendencyRaw
PreviousAlleyOopPassTendencyRaw
PreviousInterceptionTendencyRaw
PreviousTakeChargeTendencyRaw
PreviousOnBallStealTendencyRaw
PreviousContestShotTendencyRaw
PreviousBlockShotTendencyRaw
PreviousFoulTendencyRaw
PreviousHardFoulTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOverallAbility
[X]-PreviousReboundAbility
[X]-PreviousDurabilityAbility
[X]-DrivingLayupAbilityRaw
[X]-PostFadeawayAbilityRaw
[X]-PostHookAbilityRaw
[X]-PostControlAbilityRaw
[X]-DrawFoulAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotCloseAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotMidrangeAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotThreeAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotFreeThrowAbilityRaw
[X]-BallControlAbilityRaw
[X]-PassIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PassAccuracyAbilityRaw
[X]-ReboundOffenseAbilityRaw
[X]-ReboundDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-InteriorDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PerimeterDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-LateralQuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-PassPerceptionAbilityRaw
[X]-BlockAbilityRaw
[X]-StealAbilityRaw
[X]-DefensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-HelpDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-StandingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-DrivingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-SpeedAbilityRaw
[X]-SpeedWithBallAbilityRaw
[X]-QuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-VerticalAbilityRaw
[X]-StrengthAbilityRaw
[X]-StaminaAbilityRaw
[X]-HustleAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotIQAbilityRaw
[X]-OffensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-IntangiblesRaw
[X]-PotentialRaw
[X]-DurabilityHeadAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityNeckAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityBackAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityShoulderLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityShoulderRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityElbowLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityElbowRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityHipLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityHipRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityKneeLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityKneeRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityAnkleLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityAnkleRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityFootLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityFootRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityOtherAbilityRaw
[X]-EmotionAbilityRaw
[X]-PassVisionAbilityRaw
[X]-PickAndRollDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-HandsAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotContestAbilityRaw
[X]-ReactionTimeAbilityRaw
ShotTendencyRaw
DrivingLayupTendencyRaw
StandingDunkTendencyRaw
DrivingDunkTendencyRaw
FlashyDunkTendencyRaw
AlleyOopTendencyRaw
PutbackTendencyRaw
CrashTendencyRaw
SpinLayupTendencyRaw
HopstepLayupTendencyRaw
EurostepLayupTendencyRaw
FloaterTendencyRaw
StepThroughShotTendencyRaw
ShotAreaUnderTendencyRaw
ShotCloseTendencyRaw
ShotAreaCloseLeftTendencyRaw
ShotAreaCloseCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaCloseRightTendencyRaw
ShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
SpotupShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
OffscreenShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
ShotAreaMediumLeftTendencyRaw
ShotAreaMediumLeftCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaMediumCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaMediumRightCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaMediumRightTendencyRaw
ShotThreeTendencyRaw
SpotupShotThreeTendencyRaw
OffscreenShotThreeTendencyRaw
ShotAreaThreeLeftTendencyRaw
ShotAreaThreeLeftCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaThreeCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaThreeRightCenterTendencyRaw
ShotAreaThreeRightTendencyRaw
ContestedJumperThreeTendencyRaw
ContestedJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
StepbackJumperThreeTendencyRaw
StepbackJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
SpinJumperTendencyRaw
TransitionPullupThreeTendencyRaw
DrivePullupThreeTendencyRaw
DrivePullupMidrangeTendencyRaw
UseGlassTendencyRaw
DriveTendencyRaw
SpotupDriveTendencyRaw
OffscreenDriveTendencyRaw
DriveRightTendencyRaw
TripleThreatPumpFakeTendencyRaw
TripleThreatJabStepTendencyRaw
TripleThreatNothingTendencyRaw
TripleThreatShootTendencyRaw
SetupSizeupTendencyRaw
SetupHesitationTendencyRaw
SetupNothingTendencyRaw
DribbleCrossoverTendencyRaw
DribbleSpinTendencyRaw
DribbleStepBackTendencyRaw
DribbleHalfSpinTendencyRaw
DribbleDoubleCrossTendencyRaw
DribbleBehindBackTendencyRaw
DribbleHesitationTendencyRaw
DribbleInAndOutTendencyRaw
DribbleNothingTendencyRaw
FinishAttackTendencyRaw
FindOpenManTendencyRaw
TouchTendencyRaw
PostUpTendencyRaw
RollVsFadeTendencyRaw
TransitionSpotupTendencyRaw
IsoVsEliteTendencyRaw
IsoVsGoodTendencyRaw
IsoVsAverageTendencyRaw
IsoVsPoorTendencyRaw
PlayDisciplineTendencyRaw
PostShimmyShotTendencyRaw
PostFaceUpTendencyRaw
PostBackDownTendencyRaw
PostAggressiveBackDownTendencyRaw
PostShootTendencyRaw
PostHookLeftTendencyRaw
PostHookRightTendencyRaw
PostFadeLeftTendencyRaw
PostFadeRightTendencyRaw
PostUpAndUnderTendencyRaw
PostHopShotTendencyRaw
PostStepbackShotTendencyRaw
PostDriveTendencyRaw
PostSpinTendencyRaw
PostDropStepOutsideTendencyRaw
PostDropStepInsideTendencyRaw
FlashyPassTendencyRaw
AlleyOopPassTendencyRaw
InterceptionTendencyRaw
TakeChargeTendencyRaw
OnBallStealTendencyRaw
ContestShotTendencyRaw
BlockShotTendencyRaw
FoulTendencyRaw
HardFoulTendencyRaw
NONEBadge
[X]-AlphaDogBadge
[X]-CatchAndShootBadge
[X]-CornerSpecialistBadge
[X]-EnforcerBadge
[X]-LowFriendlinessBadge
[X]-DifficultShotsBadge
[X]-PickAndPopperBadge
[X]-HighFriendlinessBadge
[X]-SmallEgoBadge
[X]-AcrobatBadge
[X]-TearDropperBadge
[X]-BigEgoBadge
[X]-HighWorkEthicBadge
[X]-RelentlessFinisherBadge
[X]-PostSpinTechnicianBadge
[X]-VeryHighWorkEthicBadge
[X]-NegativelyMotivatedBadge
[X]-PostDropStepperBadge
[X]-PutbackArtistBadge
[X]-PositivelyMotivatedBadge
[X]-ExpressiveBadge
[X]-AnkleBreakerBadge
[X]-FlashyPasserBadge
[X]-UnpredictableBadge
[X]-LaidBackBadge
[X]-BreakStarterBadge
[X]-LobCityFinisherBadge
[X]-OnCourtCoachBadge
[X]-CareerGymEliminatorBadge
[X]-LobCityPasserBadge
[X]-DimerBadge
BigMarketPlayerBadge
FairWeatherPlayerBadge
PickPocketBadge
RimProtectorBadge
TaxAvoiderPlayerBadge
PickDodgerBadge
ChasedownArtistBadge
BoxBadge
ClampsBadge
DefensiveLeaderBadge
HeartCrusherBadge
InterceptorBadge
IntimidatorBadge
LightningReflexesBadge
MovingTruckBadge
OffBallPestBadge
ReboundChaserBadge
PogostickBadge
PostLockdownBadge
TirelessDefenderBadge
TrapperBadge
WormBadge
BackdownPunisherBadge
ConsistentFinisherBadge
ContactFinisherBadge
CrossKeyScorerBadge
DeepHooksBadge
DiveManBadge
FancyFootworkBadge
FastbreakFinisherBadge
GiantSlayerBadge
ProTouchBadge
ShowtimeBadge
SlitheryFinisherBadge
BailOutBadge
DownhillBadge
DreamShakeBadge
HandlesForDaysBadge
NeedleThreaderBadge
PassFakeMaestroBadge
QuickFirstStepBadge
SpaceCreatorBadge
StopAndGoBadge
TightHandlesBadge
UnpluckableBadge
ClutchShooterBadge
DeadeyeBadge
DeepFadesBadge
FlexibleReleaseBadge
GreenMachineBadge
HotSpotHunterBadge
HotStartBadge
IceInVeinsBadge
PumpFakeMaestroBadge
QuickDrawBadge
RangeExtenderBadge
SlipperyOffballBadge
SteadyShooterBadge
[X]-TirelessShooterBadge
FloorGeneralBadge
VolumeShooterBadge
[X]-BrickWallBadge

just a few more fixes nothing major yet
not sure when I will get around checking all the attributes and badges seems kinda boring
ksmiz

Postby chuajefry on Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Sir, can you teach me how to find the base address? before i can use your table.. i'm using cheat engine v6.8.3 thanks..
chuajefry

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:29 am

I saw this issue earlier in the thread, but the solutions didn’t really make much sense. I was testing my roster in PlayNow with a team that was originally one of the hidden expansion pre-made teams. Now when I go back to play, it crashes because I think it remembers the last game I played. The issue is that isn’t a usable team in the regular rosters so it just crashes. Is there an easy fix. It doesn’t let me scrimmage or PlayNow. It crashes before I can even try to load a roster or switch teams

UPDATE: Got it to work with the quickgamereset with hook
Thunder Shaq

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:19 am

Is there a coaches table?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:58 am

If we can actually figure created player tattoos, It would improve the created players and draft classes a lot.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:29 am

Does anyone have a uniform table with collar type, I feel like I saw this before but not on my table currently

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby maumau78 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:54 am

TGsoGood wrote:Does anyone have a uniform table with collar type, I feel like I saw this before but not on my table currently

I did edit the collar type directly on jersey files....not 100% sure you can do it in roster....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jtc324 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:54 am

[quote="TGsoGood"]Does anyone have a uniform table with collar type, I feel like I saw this before but not on my table currently[/quote]

I believe collar type is in the jersey iff file in the rdat
jtc324

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:26 am

forgot about that

TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ksmiz on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:19 am

TGsoGood wrote:Is there a coaches table?

not yet will happen eventually

Edit Player
Fixed Tendencies + Attributes + Season/Career High Stats + Maybe some more
PLAYERDATA
UnlocalizedLastName
UnlocalizedFirstName
LocalizedLastName
UniqueSignatureId
[X]-Weight
[X]-CurrentTeam_Internal TEAMDATA
ClanId
FirstNameVetted
LastNameVetted
[X]-GraphicId
[X]-BirthYear
[X]-BirthMonth
[X]-BirthDay
[X]-Type
[X]-IsActive
[X]-IsHidden
[X]-IsGenerated
[X]-IsDraftProspect
[X]-WasDrafted
[X]-JerseyNumber
[X]-PeakAge
[X]-PeakEnd
[X]-IsDLeagueSendDown
[X]-JumpshotCelebration
HairLength
[X]-]
[X]-FaceMaskType
[X]-GLeagueTeam
[X]-GogglesItemsColor
[X]-BoomBust
[X]-College COLLEGEDATA
[X]-DraftedTeam TEAMDATA
Head HEADDATA
[X]-Appearance APPEARANCEDATA
SkinData SKINDATA
[X]-PreviousTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-ContractTeam_Internal TEAMDATA
[X]-HometownTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-PortraitTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-MuralTeam TEAMDATA
[X]-ActionShotTeam TEAMDATA
PlayerAccessoryData PLAYERACCESSORYDATA
PlayerBoostData PLAYERBOOSTDATA
BlacktopData BLACKTOPDATA
[X]-SignatureId
[X]-AudioSignatureId
[X]-ActionShotId
[X]-PhotoId
[X]-UniqueId
[X]-MyTeamDuplicateId
[X]-InjuryType1
[X]-Position
[X]-SecondaryPosition
[X]-IsGameDataHack
[X]-PlayingTime
[X]-BestHand
[X]-BestDunkHand
[X]-SpecialCaseName
DaysSinceLastAggravation
HadCareerEndedByInjury
[X]-SeasonStats
SigningCooldownLeft
InjuryHealedPercentage1
PNOTier
IsoSpin
UsesMouthpiece
DisableBigHead
Team
TemporaryFlag
NotInterested
[X]-SockItemsHome
[X]-SockItemsAway
[X]-SockItemsHomeColor
[X]-SockItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemFrequency
[X]-IsCelebrity
[X]-FaceOfTheFranchise
[X]-HasFakeAttributes
[X]-HotZoneThreeCenter
[X]-IsDraftedInTeamExpansion
Morale_Private
MVPAwardShares
HallOfFameRating
CrowdExcitementMultiplier
[X]-ShoeHomeStyle
[X]-ShoeAwayStyle
[X]-ShoeLockedVendor
[X]-ShoeHomeColorway
[X]-ShoeAwayColorway
[X]-HeadbandCustomColor
GogglesType
[X]-ShortsItemsHomeColor
[X]-ShortsItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftArmItems
[X]-LeftArmItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftArmItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightArmItems
[X]-RightArmItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightArmItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftElbowItems
[X]-LeftElbowItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftElbowItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightElbowItems
[X]-RightElbowItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightElbowItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftWristItems
[X]-LeftWristItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftWristItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightWristItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightWristItemsAwayColor
LeftArmtapeItem
LeftArmtapeItemHomeColor
LeftArmtapeItemAwayColor
RightArmtapeItem
RightArmtapeItemHomeColor
RightArmtapeItemAwayColor
TwoWayNBADaysLeft
[X]-LeftFingerItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftFingerItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightFingerItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightFingerItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftLegItems
[X]-LeftLegItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftLegItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightLegItems
[X]-RightLegItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightLegItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftKneeItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightKneeItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightKneeItemsAwayColor
[X]-LeftAnkleItems
[X]-LeftAnkleItemsHomeColor
[X]-LeftAnkleItemsAwayColor
[X]-RightAnkleItems
[X]-RightAnkleItemsHomeColor
[X]-RightAnkleItemsAwayColor
[X]-ShortsItems
[X]-PlayType1
[X]-PlayType2
[X]-PlayType3
[X]-PlayType4
HasQualifyingOffer
OffSeasonFreeAgent
IsPlayInitiator
AllStar3Pter
AllStarDunker
IsFourOut
TenDayContractDaysLeft
PlayerType
[X]-IsEligibleForFantasyDraft
[X]-CachedOverall_NeverCall
[X]-CachedOffenseRating_NeverCall
[X]-CachedDefenseRating_NeverCall
ProgressiveFatigue
[X]-FlipFirstLastNames
[X]-YearDrafted_Internal
PositionEdited
[X]-CareerHighTotalPoints
[X]-CareerHighFieldGoalsMade
[X]-CareerHighFieldGoalsAttempted
[X]-CareerHighSteals
[X]-CareerHighBlocks
PreInjuryAccessory1
PreInjuryAccessory2
[X]-CareerHighThreePointShotsAttempted
[X]-CareerHighFreeThrowsAttempted
[X]-CareerHighFreeThrowsMade
[X]-CareerHighThreePointShotsMade
[X]-SeasonHighThreePointShotsAttempted
[X]-SeasonHighThreePointShotsMade
[X]-SeasonHighTotalPoints
[X]-SeasonHighFieldGoalsMade
[X]-SeasonHighFieldGoalsAttempted
[X]-SeasonHighBlocks
[X]-SeasonHighSteals
[X]-SeasonHighFreeThrowsAttempted
[X]-SeasonHighFreeThrowsMade
[X]-SeasonHighAssists
[X]-SeasonHighRebounds
[X]-NoTradeClause
IsWaived
HasDoneDunkContest
[X]-ShotRelease
[X]-ShotJumper
RookieOfMonth
[X]-ShotContested
[X]-HotZoneThreeRight
[X]-HotZoneCloseLeft
[X]-HotZoneCloseRight
DeadCapTemporaryPlayerType
[X]-PostShimmyFade
[X]-PostHook
[X]-CreatedNickname
MyTeamColor
[X]-HotZoneThreeLeft
PostOneStepPullup
FaceType
ImportantInjuryRecovery
[X]-PostSpinShot
MyTeamTheme
MyTeamStadiumRevealAnim
[X]-RightKneeItems
[X]-ShirtsItemsHomeColor
OriginalInjuryType1
[X]-PostFade
[X]-ShotSpin
[X]-HasUsedTradeReasonThisSeasonInternal
[X]-Wage
[X]-TwoWayWasCalledUpToday
[X]-Wage2
[X]-IsHistoric
[X]-Wage3
[X]-IsDLeague
[X]-Wage4
[X]-RecentDraftSigning
[X]-Wage5
[X]-IsKneeFrequencyPaired
[X]-Wage6
[X]-ShortsType
[X]-LastYearWage
[X]-QualifiesForWorldSquad
[X]-ChinaFirstName
[X]-ChinaLastName
[X]-NickName_Low
[X]-JerseyNickName
TenDayContractWithTeam
LeagueOvrRatingRanking
LeagueOvrRatingRankingByPosition
SecondTenDayContractWithTeam
ConferenceOvrRatingRanking
ConferenceOvrRatingRankingByPosition
LeaguePERScoreRanking
LeaguePERScoreRankingByPosition
ConferencePERScoreRanking
ConferencePERScoreRankingByPosition
RookieOfWeek
[X]-Loyalty
[X]-PlayForWinner
[X]-FinancialSecurity
[X]-LayupPackage
[?]-JerseySales
[X]FirstLastNameSID
NoTradeDaysLeft
IsGenerationalPlayer
ResignStatus
InjuryHealedPercentage2
OffensivePlayerType
[X]-RightWristItems
[X]-SigPlayerIntro1
PlayerOfMonth
RequiredSocialMediaFollowers
[X]-HotZoneThreeRightCenter
[X]-TeamHistory0TeamId
[X]-TeamHistory1TeamId
[X]-TeamHistory2TeamId
ProScoutingIndex
GameScoreHistoryValue
GameScoreHistoryDate
TeamHistory0Date
TeamHistory1Date
TeamHistory2Date
InjuryStartDate1
InjuryStartDate2
LatestInjuryHealedStartDate
LatestInjuryHealedDate
DateLastChitChatUsed
MyTeamMomentDate
[X]-CareerHighMinutesPlayed
[X]-SeasonHighMinutesPlayed
TripleThreatSizeup
SigPlayerIntro2
EuroStashYearsLeft
MoraleEventType
MoraleEventAdjustment
[X]-DunkPackage5
[X]-DunkPackage6
[X]-DunkPackage7
[X]-DunkPackage8
[X]-HeadbandColor
[X]-DunkPackage9
[X]-DunkPackage10
[X]-DunkPackage11
[X]-DunkPackage12
[X]-HotZoneThreeLeftCenter
[X]-GumChewer
[X]-NoMadDunk
[X]-PreservedId
[X]-InjuryDurationMinutes1
[X]-InjuryStatus1
[X]-InjuryStatus2
[X]-ForceNonStarter
IsSocialMediaFollower
MyTeamInclude
IsInjuryOnLeftBodyPart1
LatestInjurySlot
[X]-InjuryDurationMinutes2
ShotChartDataIndex
IsCareerEndingInjuryNotAllowed
IsInjuryOnLeftBodyPart2
[X]-FreeThrow
IsoHesitation
PreInjuryAccessoryBodyPart2
[X]-InjuryType2
[X]-OriginalInjuryType2
[X]-LeftArmtapeItemFrequency
[X]-TripleThreatStyle
[X]-DunkPackage13
[X]-DunkPackage14
[X]-DunkPackage15
OrgRole
GameScoreHistoryMinutes
OriginalPotential
YearsOfAcquiredPlayer
[X]-DraftedPick
PlayerOfWeek
[X]-DunkPackage4
IsoBehindBack
[X]-DraftedRound
[X]-VoiceType
[X]-HotZoneMedRightCenter
[X]-ContractOption
[X]-RetiredJerseyNumber
[X]-MustRetireNextYear
[X]-DunkPackage1
[X]-DunkPackage2
[X]-DunkPackage3
ProYearCounted
PreInjuryAccessoryHomeColor1
[X]-ShirtsItems
MyPlayerClothesType
IsPendingAcquiredPlayer
YearsWithTeam
[X]-ExtensionNoTradeClause
[X]-CachedOverallValid
[X]-LeftKneeItems
[X]-ShirtsItemsAwayColor
[X]-SigJumpballStand
[X]-IsoCrossover
AmbientPackage2Weight
IsProtectedInDraft
SeasonRetired
[X]-ShotSideHop
[X]-CareerHighAssists
[X]-CareerHighRebounds
ProgressionPlayerType
ShouldPreserve
IsFlagged
TrainingIndex
PreInjuryAccessoryBodyPart1
FreeAgencyType
IsoSizeup
[X]-HotZoneUnderBasket
[X]-HotZoneCloseCenter
[X]-HotZoneMedLeftCenter
[X]-HotZoneMedCenter
[?]-HadImportantInjury
[X]-AmbientPackage1
[?]-AmbientPackage2
RightArmtapeItemFrequency
AmbientPackage1Weight
[X]-HotZoneMedRight
[X]-HotZoneMedLeft
[X]-MakeACoach
[X]-IngameHoodie
[X]-RosterYear
AmbientPackage3Weight
YearsLeft
[X]-ShotDribblePullup
WearAndTear
OffSeasonFreeAgentExtendedDeadline
RecentlyTraded
DraftedFantasyPick
DraftedFantasyRound
ContractLength
ExtensionLength
[X]-ExtensionOption
ShotFromFake
[X]-PostShimmyHook
[X]-SkinType
[X]-HeadbandLogoPosition
[X]-RosterType
LatestInjuryHealedOriginalType
[X]-ShotRelease2
[X]-ShotBlendingRatio
DaysInDLeague
ProgressionMinutesPlayed
ProgressionTotalTeamRegulationGameLength
ProgressionTeamGamesPlayed
[X]-HeadbandFrequency
[X]-ShirtsItemFrequency
[X]-ShortsItemFrequency
[X]-LeftWristItemFrequency
[X]-RightWristItemFrequency
[X]-LeftElbowItemFrequency
[X]-RightElbowItemFrequency
[X]-LeftArmItemFrequency
[X]-IsArmFrequencyPaired
[X]-RightArmItemFrequency
[X]-LeftLegItemFrequency
[X]-IsLegFrequencyPaired
[X]-AmbientPackage3
[X]-RightLegItemFrequency
[X]-RightKneeItemFrequency
[X]-LeftAnkleItemFrequency
[X]-RightAnkleItemFrequency
[X]-LeftFingerItemFrequency
[X]-RightFingerItemFrequency
JerseyNameType
PreInjuryAccessoryAwayColor1
EvolutionLevel
IsPlayable
IsSummerLeagueAttendee
[X]-PreInjuryAccessoryHomeColor2
[X]-LeftFingerItems
[X]-RightFingerItems
[X]-YearsPro
[X]-BirdYears
DaysSinceDeclarationToExtend
WarmupOutfitConfiguration
AccessoriesWithHeadband
AccessoriesWithoutHeadband
BenchOutfit
NumGamesMissedDueToInjury
[?]-CareerModeArchetype
[?]-PregameOutfit
[X]-ShortsLength
[?]-MotionStyle
[X]-DribbleStyle
MinEvoLevelForSecondaryPosition
[?]-MuralId
[X]-CareerHighOffensiveRebounds
[X]-CareerHighDefensiveRebounds
[X]-SeasonHighOffensiveRebounds
[X]-SeasonHighDefensiveRebounds
_THIS_IS_HOW_MANY_BITS_ARE_LEFT_DO_NOT_USE
[X]-PreviousDrivingLayupAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPostFadeawayAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPostHookAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPostControlAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDrawFoulAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotCloseAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotMidrangeAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotThreeAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotFreeThrowAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousBallControlAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPassIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPassAccuracyAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousReboundOffenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousReboundDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousInteriorDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPerimeterDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousLateralQuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPassPerceptionAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousBlockAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousStealAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDefensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousHelpDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousStandingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDrivingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousSpeedAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousSpeedWithBallAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousQuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousVerticalAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousStrengthAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousStaminaAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousHustleAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousOffensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousIntangiblesRaw
[X]-PreviousPotentialRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityHeadAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityNeckAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityBackAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityShoulderLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityShoulderRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityElbowLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityElbowRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityHipLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityHipRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityKneeLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityKneeRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityAnkleLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityAnkleRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityFootLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityFootRightAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousDurabilityOtherAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousEmotionAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPassVisionAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousPickAndRollDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousHandsAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotContestAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousReactionTimeAbilityRaw
[X]-PreviousShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDrivingLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousStandingDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDrivingDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFlashyDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousAlleyOopTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPutbackTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousCrashTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSpinLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousHopstepLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousEurostepLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFloaterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousStepThroughShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaUnderTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotCloseTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaCloseLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaCloseCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaCloseRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSpotupShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOffscreenShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaMediumLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaMediumLeftCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaMediumCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaMediumRightCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaMediumRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSpotupShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOffscreenShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaThreeLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaThreeLeftCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaThreeCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaThreeRightCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousShotAreaThreeRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousContestedJumperThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousContestedJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousStepbackJumperThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousStepbackJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSpinJumperTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTransitionPullupThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDrivePullupThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDrivePullupMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousUseGlassTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSpotupDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOffscreenDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDriveRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTripleThreatPumpFakeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTripleThreatJabStepTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTripleThreatNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTripleThreatShootTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSetupSizeupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSetupHesitationTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousSetupNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleCrossoverTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleStepBackTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleHalfSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleDoubleCrossTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleBehindBackTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleHesitationTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleInAndOutTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousDribbleNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFinishAttackTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFindOpenManTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTouchTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostUpTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousRollVsFadeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTransitionSpotupTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousIsoVsEliteTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousIsoVsGoodTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousIsoVsAverageTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousIsoVsPoorTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPlayDisciplineTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostShimmyShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostFaceUpTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostBackDownTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostAggressiveBackDownTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostShootTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostHookLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostHookRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostFadeLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostFadeRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostUpAndUnderTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostHopShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostStepbackShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostDropStepOutsideTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousPostDropStepInsideTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFlashyPassTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousAlleyOopPassTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousInterceptionTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousTakeChargeTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOnBallStealTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousContestShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousBlockShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousFoulTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousHardFoulTendencyRaw
[X]-PreviousOverallAbility
[X]-PreviousReboundAbility
[X]-PreviousDurabilityAbility
[X]-DrivingLayupAbilityRaw
[X]-PostFadeawayAbilityRaw
[X]-PostHookAbilityRaw
[X]-PostControlAbilityRaw
[X]-DrawFoulAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotCloseAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotMidrangeAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotThreeAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotFreeThrowAbilityRaw
[X]-BallControlAbilityRaw
[X]-PassIQAbilityRaw
[X]-PassAccuracyAbilityRaw
[X]-ReboundOffenseAbilityRaw
[X]-ReboundDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-InteriorDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-PerimeterDefenseAbilityRaw
[X]-LateralQuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-PassPerceptionAbilityRaw
[X]-BlockAbilityRaw
[X]-StealAbilityRaw
[X]-DefensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-HelpDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-StandingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-DrivingDunkAbilityRaw
[X]-SpeedAbilityRaw
[X]-SpeedWithBallAbilityRaw
[X]-QuicknessAbilityRaw
[X]-VerticalAbilityRaw
[X]-StrengthAbilityRaw
[X]-StaminaAbilityRaw
[X]-HustleAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotIQAbilityRaw
[X]-OffensiveConsistencyAbilityRaw
[X]-IntangiblesRaw
[X]-PotentialRaw
[X]-DurabilityHeadAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityNeckAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityBackAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityShoulderLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityShoulderRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityElbowLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityElbowRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityHipLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityHipRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityKneeLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityKneeRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityAnkleLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityAnkleRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityFootLeftAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityFootRightAbilityRaw
[X]-DurabilityOtherAbilityRaw
[X]-EmotionAbilityRaw
[X]-PassVisionAbilityRaw
[X]-PickAndRollDefenseIQAbilityRaw
[X]-HandsAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotContestAbilityRaw
[X]-ReactionTimeAbilityRaw
[X]-ShotTendencyRaw
[X]-DrivingLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-StandingDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-DrivingDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-FlashyDunkTendencyRaw
[X]-AlleyOopTendencyRaw
[X]-PutbackTendencyRaw
[X]-CrashTendencyRaw
[X]-SpinLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-HopstepLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-EurostepLayupTendencyRaw
[X]-FloaterTendencyRaw
[X]-StepThroughShotTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaUnderTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotCloseTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaCloseLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaCloseCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaCloseRightTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-SpotupShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-OffscreenShotMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaMediumLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaMediumLeftCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaMediumCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaMediumRightCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaMediumRightTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-SpotupShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-OffscreenShotThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaThreeLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaThreeLeftCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaThreeCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaThreeRightCenterTendencyRaw
[X]-ShotAreaThreeRightTendencyRaw
[X]-ContestedJumperThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-ContestedJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-StepbackJumperThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-StepbackJumperMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-SpinJumperTendencyRaw
[X]-TransitionPullupThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-DrivePullupThreeTendencyRaw
[X]-DrivePullupMidrangeTendencyRaw
[X]-UseGlassTendencyRaw
[X]-DriveTendencyRaw
[X]-SpotupDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-OffscreenDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-DriveRightTendencyRaw
[X]-TripleThreatPumpFakeTendencyRaw
[X]-TripleThreatJabStepTendencyRaw
[X]-TripleThreatNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-TripleThreatShootTendencyRaw
[X]-SetupSizeupTendencyRaw
[X]-SetupHesitationTendencyRaw
[X]-SetupNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleCrossoverTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleStepBackTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleHalfSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleDoubleCrossTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleBehindBackTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleHesitationTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleInAndOutTendencyRaw
[X]-DribbleNothingTendencyRaw
[X]-FinishAttackTendencyRaw
[X]-FindOpenManTendencyRaw
[X]-TouchTendencyRaw
[X]-PostUpTendencyRaw
[X]-RollVsFadeTendencyRaw
[X]-TransitionSpotupTendencyRaw
[X]-IsoVsEliteTendencyRaw
[X]-IsoVsGoodTendencyRaw
[X]-IsoVsAverageTendencyRaw
[X]-IsoVsPoorTendencyRaw
[X]-PlayDisciplineTendencyRaw
[X]-PostShimmyShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PostFaceUpTendencyRaw
[X]-PostBackDownTendencyRaw
[X]-PostAggressiveBackDownTendencyRaw
[X]-PostShootTendencyRaw
[X]-PostHookLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PostHookRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PostFadeLeftTendencyRaw
[X]-PostFadeRightTendencyRaw
[X]-PostUpAndUnderTendencyRaw
[X]-PostHopShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PostStepbackShotTendencyRaw
[X]-PostDriveTendencyRaw
[X]-PostSpinTendencyRaw
[X]-PostDropStepOutsideTendencyRaw
[X]-PostDropStepInsideTendencyRaw
[X]-FlashyPassTendencyRaw
[X]-AlleyOopPassTendencyRaw
[X]-InterceptionTendencyRaw
[X]-TakeChargeTendencyRaw
[X]-OnBallStealTendencyRaw
[X]-ContestShotTendencyRaw
[X]-BlockShotTendencyRaw
[X]-FoulTendencyRaw
[X]-HardFoulTendencyRaw
NONEBadge
[X]-AlphaDogBadge
[X]-CatchAndShootBadge
[X]-CornerSpecialistBadge
[X]-EnforcerBadge
[X]-LowFriendlinessBadge
[X]-DifficultShotsBadge
[X]-PickAndPopperBadge
[X]-HighFriendlinessBadge
[X]-SmallEgoBadge
[X]-AcrobatBadge
[X]-TearDropperBadge
[X]-BigEgoBadge
[X]-HighWorkEthicBadge
[X]-RelentlessFinisherBadge
[X]-PostSpinTechnicianBadge
[X]-VeryHighWorkEthicBadge
[X]-NegativelyMotivatedBadge
[X]-PostDropStepperBadge
[X]-PutbackArtistBadge
[X]-PositivelyMotivatedBadge
[X]-ExpressiveBadge
[X]-AnkleBreakerBadge
[X]-FlashyPasserBadge
[X]-UnpredictableBadge
[X]-LaidBackBadge
[X]-BreakStarterBadge
[X]-LobCityFinisherBadge
[X]-OnCourtCoachBadge
[X]-CareerGymEliminatorBadge
[X]-LobCityPasserBadge
[X]-DimerBadge
BigMarketPlayerBadge
FairWeatherPlayerBadge
PickPocketBadge
RimProtectorBadge
TaxAvoiderPlayerBadge
PickDodgerBadge
ChasedownArtistBadge
BoxBadge
ClampsBadge
DefensiveLeaderBadge
HeartCrusherBadge
InterceptorBadge
IntimidatorBadge
LightningReflexesBadge
MovingTruckBadge
OffBallPestBadge
ReboundChaserBadge
PogostickBadge
PostLockdownBadge
TirelessDefenderBadge
TrapperBadge
WormBadge
BackdownPunisherBadge
ConsistentFinisherBadge
ContactFinisherBadge
CrossKeyScorerBadge
DeepHooksBadge
DiveManBadge
FancyFootworkBadge
FastbreakFinisherBadge
GiantSlayerBadge
ProTouchBadge
ShowtimeBadge
SlitheryFinisherBadge
BailOutBadge
DownhillBadge
DreamShakeBadge
HandlesForDaysBadge
NeedleThreaderBadge
PassFakeMaestroBadge
QuickFirstStepBadge
SpaceCreatorBadge
StopAndGoBadge
TightHandlesBadge
UnpluckableBadge
ClutchShooterBadge
DeadeyeBadge
DeepFadesBadge
FlexibleReleaseBadge
GreenMachineBadge
HotSpotHunterBadge
HotStartBadge
IceInVeinsBadge
PumpFakeMaestroBadge
QuickDrawBadge
RangeExtenderBadge
SlipperyOffballBadge
SteadyShooterBadge
[X]-TirelessShooterBadge
FloorGeneralBadge
VolumeShooterBadge
[X]-BrickWallBadge

Found a way to mostly copy/clone a player without crashing the game. Basically all the address type values need to stay the same so lock those all in then you can paste over the array of all the bytes. You will have to manually fix the address type values because they will be different in a different roster.
To bring over the data about how a player looks / works with created players and just generally height and spans of body shaped you will need to copy over those arrays as well. I suggest you can just copy them into a header entry temporarily then when you load up a new/blank player you have them right there to use to paste with.
*I don't know how many bytes are in the skindata so let me know if you have any idea
When you have values locked in then paste over the rest of the bytes are pasted into place but the locked values remain. so the game shouldn't crash
ksmiz

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:25 am

Really cool discovery, ksmiz.

I know this has probably been talked about in the past, but have we figured out how to manipulate the uniforms used in Blacktop? I know I'm probably wishing for a miracle when I hope for being able to use the team jerseys in blacktop (such as MJ wearing his bulls uniform, while Wade wears a Heat jersey for example), but is there at least a way to use some generic jerseys instead of the t-shirts?
Thunder Shaq

Postby RobDavis on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Anybody figure out how to remove the warmups this year? Tried changing Team ID for the specific jersey I was testing and it didnt work.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding