Limnono Headband

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Limnono Headband

Postby Cliiche on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:03 am

So i just got into the limnono program and would like to know how to add headbands with it? Can anyone help me real quick with that?
Cliiche

Re: Limnono Headband

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:32 am

Cliiche wrote:So i just got into the limnono program and would like to know how to add headbands with it? Can anyone help me real quick with that?

Easiest way I know is to go to the player you want in the roster you want edited, and “read current player”. Then write down their ID so you have it. Next, change the ID to 1. Then go in game to your now CAP face and give it the desired headband. Then save changes and revert the ID back to the original player. That’s the easiest I know of.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Limnono Headband

Postby Cliiche on Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:19 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Cliiche wrote:So i just got into the limnono program and would like to know how to add headbands with it? Can anyone help me real quick with that?

Easiest way I know is to go to the player you want in the roster you want edited, and “read current player”. Then write down their ID so you have it. Next, change the ID to 1. Then go in game to your now CAP face and give it the desired headband. Then save changes and revert the ID back to the original player. That’s the easiest I know of.

Thanks! I'll try that :)
Cliiche

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding