--Pinoy21--Atlanta Hawks 2021 jersey released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: --Pinoy21--Boston Celtics jersey released..

Postby bremi19 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:17 am

Great Jerseys!
bremi19

Re: --Pinoy21--Cleveland Cavaliers Classic Edition jersey released..

Postby pinoy21 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:31 am

Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:

And it worked? I did that but I'm still having the same problem

sorry i uploaded the sponsor 02 it should be sponsor 01. just download it again here it is the right one now.

Sponsor Logo of Orlando magic association jersey
pinoy21

Re: --Pinoy21--Cleveland Cavaliers Classic Edition jersey released..

Postby GabrielSafo on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:50 pm

pinoy21 wrote:
Gabriel_Safo-13 wrote:

And it worked? I did that but I'm still having the same problem

sorry i uploaded the sponsor 02 it should be sponsor 01. just download it again here it is the right one now.

Sponsor Logo of Orlando magic association jersey

No problem!

Thank you so much bro!
GabrielSafo

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:20 am

MiliasW34 wrote:aren't they the jerseys they have in the game? I mean.. what is the difference? :oops:

do you have a pair of eyes?
Rimbaud82

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:20 am

MiliasW34 wrote:aren't they the jerseys they have in the game? I mean.. what is the difference? :oops:

do you have a pair of eyes?
Rimbaud82

Re: --Pinoy21--New York knicks 2018-19 City Edition jersey released..

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:49 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
jk31 wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:
jk31 wrote:I am completely unable to download anything thanks to your stupid adfly stuff.... It says I should click on allow to continue, but there is nothing to click on. Even when disabling my adblocker (which I in general definitely don't want to do on such untrustworthy sites like adfly), it does not show anything...

wow its really sounds like i owe you big, that is so stupid and no one is forcing any one here, if you're not really comprehend it don't do it.

I know that you don't owe anyone. It's just that some people (me included, back in 2k17 when I did some dornas) just shared them with everyone without the need to use any external sites, and many people who use external sites don't use this adfly stuff.

Sorry, but IF I disable my adblocker, it is on sites I trust. I do definitely not trust the ads shown on adfly. God knows which trackers, adware and whatever they may include.

And as I said: I DID even deactivate my adblocker and still I was not able to contunue to your download, because this adfly stuff is so bugged.

I feel ya on this. I downloaded a mod, and got a adware virus for my trouble. Ads were popping up every 2 mins, it's annoying. Had to pay 80 bones to have it removed. So I don't download mods from sites, I'm not familiar with. At least Pinoy offers a direct link to NLSC for his mods. Makes things so much simpler and less worrisome.

You had to pay 80 dollars to have it removed? Never, ever pay to have viruses/adware removed... and I hope if you did indeed pay that you did it at a computer repair shop, or other legit ways. Not with your CPU prompting you to remove them and asking for payment.

Adware/viruses can be removed using a good anti-virus/malware scan, or by looking up certain troubleshooting steps. I wouldnt recommend paying that kind of money to remove a virus/malware or whatever, only if it has actually damaged your computer to where you cant use it.

Malwarebytes, roguekiller, and Norton are all installed on my CPU. Malwarebytes and roguekiller are free, and Norton was free with my comcast bundle.

Being forced into adfly pages, and other pages trying to get to a download, and repeatedly told that you have a virus/malware, and getting told that you are under "malicious attacks", is super frustrating. It has actually turned me off to the point where I wont finish trying to get the download, or I will just stay away from the modders work.

I understand why some do it, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating, and the amount of money modders make off of it (from what they have said) is very, very minimal.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: --Pinoy21--New York knicks 2018-19 City Edition jersey released..

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
jk31 wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:
jk31 wrote:I am completely unable to download anything thanks to your stupid adfly stuff.... It says I should click on allow to continue, but there is nothing to click on. Even when disabling my adblocker (which I in general definitely don't want to do on such untrustworthy sites like adfly), it does not show anything...

wow its really sounds like i owe you big, that is so stupid and no one is forcing any one here, if you're not really comprehend it don't do it.

I know that you don't owe anyone. It's just that some people (me included, back in 2k17 when I did some dornas) just shared them with everyone without the need to use any external sites, and many people who use external sites don't use this adfly stuff.

Sorry, but IF I disable my adblocker, it is on sites I trust. I do definitely not trust the ads shown on adfly. God knows which trackers, adware and whatever they may include.

And as I said: I DID even deactivate my adblocker and still I was not able to contunue to your download, because this adfly stuff is so bugged.

I feel ya on this. I downloaded a mod, and got a adware virus for my trouble. Ads were popping up every 2 mins, it's annoying. Had to pay 80 bones to have it removed. So I don't download mods from sites, I'm not familiar with. At least Pinoy offers a direct link to NLSC for his mods. Makes things so much simpler and less worrisome.

You had to pay 80 dollars to have it removed? Never, ever pay to have viruses/adware removed... and I hope if you did indeed pay that you did it at a computer repair shop, or other legit ways. Not with your CPU prompting you to remove them and asking for payment.

Adware/viruses can be removed using a good anti-virus/malware scan, or by looking up certain troubleshooting steps. I wouldnt recommend paying that kind of money to remove a virus/malware or whatever, only if it has actually damaged your computer to where you cant use it.

Malwarebytes, roguekiller, and Norton are all installed on my CPU. Malwarebytes and roguekiller are free, and Norton was free with my comcast bundle.

Being forced into adfly pages, and other pages trying to get to a download, and repeatedly told that you have a virus/malware, and getting told that you are under "malicious attacks", is super frustrating. It has actually turned me off to the point where I wont finish trying to get the download, or I will just stay away from the modders work.

I understand why some do it, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating, and the amount of money modders make off of it (from what they have said) is very, very minimal.

Look, I tried numerous reputable virus removal programs, and they didn't work. The virus was still there, so I had no choice but to take it to a repair shop. Trust me, do you think I wanted to spend that kind of cash ? I was told after the virus was removed, that it got into my registry, and screwed up some files. So if it's something I can't fix, I'll bitch about it for a while, but I'll gladly take it to a shop, and have it corrected. I know my way around a computer good enough, but rather than risk screwing up anything my self, I'll take it to someone who knows more than me. Thanks for the concern though.
Uncle Drew

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:20 am

Yeah, I certainly wasnt trying to be a jerk with that take, and you did take it to a repair shop, so that's good.

And I know how it gets when the virus gets into and impacts registry file, it's a true pain to get them out and the registry files repaired.

And, we agree on the frustration and problems in general that adfly links, redirect pages etc cause.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: --Pinoy21--Charlotte Hornets jersey released..

Postby pinoy21 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Charlotte Hornets jersey released..

pinoy21

Postby turonngayon on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:03 am

Awesome Jersey bro :) Can i request for the Houston Rockets? Thanks in advance
turonngayon

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:20 am

How about new Brooklyn jersey?
zetsuboushta

Re: --Pinoy21--Phiadelphia 76ers statement jersey released..

Postby pinoy21 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:54 am

Philadelphia 76ers statement jersey released..

pinoy21

Re: --Pinoy21--Philadelphia 76ers statement jersey released..

Postby buddaking on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:59 am

Thank you for all these jersey releases. I appreciate them all

Hopefully you can do both the knicks and brooklyn nets jersey in the future. :D (Y)
buddaking

Re: --Pinoy21--Brooklyn Nets jersey released..

Postby pinoy21 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 am

Brooklyn Nets jersey released..

pinoy21

Postby zetsuboushta on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:16 am

Cool! Also heard about white version of last year city edition, but dunno about that. Can we possibly get in game accessories with biggie pattern from nets jerseys, by the way?
zetsuboushta

Postby ebok24 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:06 am

pinoy21 wrote:
Brooklyn Nets jersey released..

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Hi Sir. Kindly fix the sponsor logo for the association jersey.

Thanks! Great Work!
ebok24

Postby buddaking on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 am

Thank yo for the brooklyn nets jersey. They look great! The only thing that missing now is the knicks! :wink:
buddaking

Postby chuajefry on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:47 am

Sir, i've noticed that the Association jersey of the Brooklyn Nets don't have a sponsor logo.. maybe you could fix it.. thanks..
chuajefry

Re: --Pinoy21--Brooklyn Nets 2018 City Edition black & white jersey v2 released.

Postby pinoy21 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Brooklyn Nets 2018 City Edition black & white jersey v2 released.

pinoy21

Re: --Pinoy21--Brooklyn Nets 2018 City Edition black & white jersey v2 released.

Postby Killigan on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:43 am

Would you be interested in doing a version of the Lakers purple Statement jersey with yellow panels instead of black? And possibly an entire Lakers Nike set in royal blue & powder blue of the early LA era before the switch to purple and gold? No need for the cursive wordmark, just a palette swap.
Killigan

Re: --Pinoy21--Chicago Bulls jersey released....

Postby pinoy21 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:05 am

Chicago Bulls jersey released....

pinoy21

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:56 am

pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Beautiful :)
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby ebok24 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:17 pm

pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Kindly fix the sponsor logo for the bulls association jersey please.

Thanks.
ebok24

Postby pinoy21 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 pm

ebok24 wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks.

Please can you tell me first what is the problem with the sponsor logo of their association jersey.
pinoy21

Postby ebok24 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:09 pm

pinoy21 wrote:
ebok24 wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Thanks.

Please can you tell me first what is the problem with the sponsor logo of their association jersey.

It's missing sir...
ebok24

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding