2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2K20 KappaLambda's Cheat Engine Table

Postby JIAFEI on Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:17 pm

KappaLambda wrote:
JIAFEI wrote:Thanks so much! Great work! Can you tell me how to find the sliders address? I can get the address and I can change the value, but it doesn't work when I restart the game. How to find the address with pointer?

I don't get you. My table already includes the sliders.

I know your table works well. I mean how to find the address if I want to make the table by myself?
JIAFEI

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:06 pm

JIAFEI wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
JIAFEI wrote:Thanks so much! Great work! Can you tell me how to find the sliders address? I can get the address and I can change the value, but it doesn't work when I restart the game. How to find the address with pointer?

I don't get you. My table already includes the sliders.

I know your table works well. I mean how to find the address if I want to make the table by myself?

Look for tutorials out there on how to find a pointer. There are plenty on YouTube with a step by step guide. The process is common for every game.
KappaLambda

Postby JWL3 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:10 am

KappaLambda wrote:
JWL3 wrote:This is the reas0n why we can’t have nice things. I’ve been playing b-ball on Pc since the 90’s but gave it up because loser 99+ 7’ 6” HoF badge everything cheaters were swarming all over PC Park, dancing and talking trash like they were amazing players. I went to Xbox and never looked back.

Binding MyCareer to MyPark is also wrong though. But all 2K's decisions and cheating is a ccompletely different discussion that this is not the topic to bring it. So please let's just leave it here.

Besides, the table isn't about editing players. So no worries about that.

I agree with that. Part of the joys of the PC version was being able to mod everything including lineups, faces, etc. i’d also like to be a superhuman in my career offline. Tying online with offline is wrong on 2k’s part. Other games like Grand Theft Auto get it right and allow you cheats in single player.

That said, my life has been shortened at least 3 months by Pc mypark because of cheaters.
JWL3

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm

JWL3 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
JWL3 wrote:This is the reas0n why we can’t have nice things. I’ve been playing b-ball on Pc since the 90’s but gave it up because loser 99+ 7’ 6” HoF badge everything cheaters were swarming all over PC Park, dancing and talking trash like they were amazing players. I went to Xbox and never looked back.

Binding MyCareer to MyPark is also wrong though. But all 2K's decisions and cheating is a ccompletely different discussion that this is not the topic to bring it. So please let's just leave it here.

Besides, the table isn't about editing players. So no worries about that.

I agree with that. Part of the joys of the PC version was being able to mod everything including lineups, faces, etc. i’d also like to be a superhuman in my career offline. Tying online with offline is wrong on 2k’s part. Other games like Grand Theft Auto get it right and allow you cheats in single player.

That said, my life has been shortened at least 3 months by Pc mypark because of cheaters.

We do agree, but like I said, a discussion for a different topic. Let's don't make this topic a confrontation of cheaters and legit players. The use of this tool is up to the user.
KappaLambda

Postby C123456789 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:49 pm

Thank you bro
C123456789

Postby arenvi on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:59 am

anyone knows if there is a way to use cheat engine for evolution cards ( so that they can evolve faster )
arenvi

Postby LuckyBalisi on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:21 am

Last edited by LuckyBalisi on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
LuckyBalisi

Postby jerrygildner on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:14 am

Years pro offset doesn't look to be correct.
jerrygildner

Postby go7denboot on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:44 pm

What did you change in term of sim sliders and can you show how to do it? I am very annoyed that there is zero blocking foul,charges and fouls on jumpshot and also with the new update I am greening almost every shot I take on HOF
Every amount is helpful

go7denboot

Postby KappaLambda on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:16 pm

jerrygildner wrote:Years pro offset doesn't look to be correct.

go7denboot wrote:What did you change in term of sim sliders and can you show how to do it? I am very annoyed that there is zero blocking foul,charges and fouls on jumpshot and also with the new update I am greening almost every shot I take on HOF

Are these questions for me? If yes.

For the 1st one. There is not an option of Years Pro.
For the 2nd one. The table does not edit any value. It just shows the values you have in your game and you can freeze them or change them. But does not have any defaults. So there is no way the table has any to do with fouls if you didn't explicitly edit the foul sliders.
KappaLambda

Postby sonix152 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Hey man, can you make update for 1.05 patch pls ? just downloaded 600mb patch and I cant use it anymore :(
sonix152

Postby C123456789 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:27 pm

hey bro if you can please update that will be great ,thanks
C123456789

Postby cozhel27 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:51 pm

KappaLambda can you please update the table? thanks man!
cozhel27

Postby KappaLambda on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 am

Patience guys! When I'll find time to play the game, I'll update it!
KappaLambda

Postby flyguyjoe on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:14 am

lol people are like crackheads on here as soon as 2k gets updated they need a table right away lol like go outside or something u don't need to be on 2k every sec of your life
flyguyjoe

Postby mikhel91 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Does anyone know how to find the addresses for the sliders?
mikhel91

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:05 pm

itayzzz8 wrote:hi
when the new cheat table will come out?
need to max those badges lmao

good day
:D

A couple of posts above...

mikhel91 wrote:Does anyone know how to find the addresses for the sliders?

To find them is very easy, but without the pointer you have to do this every time you launch the game. Finding the pointer is also easy. There are plenty of YouTube videos out there showing how to do it. It is common for every game.
But probably today or tomorrow I'll have some time to play and I'll update the table. So just a little bit of patience.
KappaLambda

Postby ksmiz on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm

thanks for the table. as a thanks I updated it let me know if it is good to go.

To everyone else stop annoying Kappa... they clearly stated many times this is a personal table they use and are deciding to share just because. How are you guys so quick to NEED the table updated but not quick to pick up the cheat engine tutorial or watch any of a number of videos that help you learn more about this? youtube is full of them

If you NEED this table so badly five seconds after an update was just pushed out then you should learn how to figure this stuff out

I'm all for helping people who want to learn

but a lot of you must be spoiled little kids or were growing up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ksmiz

Postby userx12 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 pm

ksmiz wrote:thanks for the table. as a thanks I updated it let me know if it is good to go.

To everyone else stop annoying Kappa... they clearly stated many times this is a personal table they use and are deciding to share just because. How are you guys so quick to NEED the table updated but not quick to pick up the cheat engine tutorial or watch any of a number of videos that help you learn more about this? youtube is full of them

If you NEED this table so badly five seconds after an update was just pushed out then you should learn how to figure this stuff out

Thank you ksmiz for the table.

And yes, to everyone, stop harassing Kappa. He is already going out of his way to take the time and effort to release updates to his table whenever a new update comes up. BE PATIENT!
userx12

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:52 am

ksmiz wrote:thanks for the table. as a thanks I updated it let me know if it is good to go.

Great. Thank you very much ksmiz! I have a very busy schedule at work and no time to actually play the game. I'll probably update it too until the weekend. But everybody could use your update! Again thank you!! :bowdown2:
KappaLambda

Postby flips89 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:00 am

Thank you bro, you are a saint!
flips89

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 pm

itayzzz8 wrote:IDK WHAT TF IS GOING ON?!
I played 3 career games with the table and i didnt got no vc or my points ?
HELP!

Stop cheating online!!! Using the table online is not recommended and VC, points or progression may not count. Also, this may get you banned! It works and you can use it of course but on your own risk! That is also mentioned in my 1st post.
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:35 pm

OP updated with table for patch 1.05. Since ksmiz had already uploaded an updated table, I don't think you have to download mine. But just in case, I have uploaded it.
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:44 am

itayzzz8 wrote:
KappaLambda wrote:
itayzzz8 wrote:IDK WHAT TF IS GOING ON?!
I played 3 career games with the table and i didnt got no vc or my points ?
HELP!

Stop cheating online!!! Using the table online is not recommended and VC, points or progression may not count. Also, this may get you banned! It works and you can use it of course but on your own risk! That is also mentioned in my 1st post.

you dont understand, i didnt did it online. I didnt get nothing in mycareer. I DIDNT USE the table even ONCE in park.
the mypoints and badges + vc are 0 when i end the career! Maybe its because i sim WITH VC ? IDK MAN

Did you try without the table?
KappaLambda

Postby messiking10 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:25 am

@KappaLambda You are a little god, but i guess you know that already...
You bring up a lot of smiles with this table... Especially to us who finish work, and want to enjoy the rest of our time by playing a game (offline) setting up any stats we want at our player. Keep up the good work! (Y)
messiking10

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding