Hardcore MyLeague players here, is 2K20 worth it over 2K19?

Talk about NBA 2K20 here.

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:57 pm

I've got good, 10years in MyLeague 2K19. 82games each season. tried to play every game. Used Simcast of course. :D

Is it worth it to restart in 2K20?
What are the minor and Major difference for you guys focused in this mode?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Re: Hardcore MyLeague players here, is 2K20 worth it over 2K19?

Postby Orlandi on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:32 pm

In terms of management still the same,player mentorship still don't work and i feeling a nerf on g-league but nothing major only gameplay changed(polished graphics,slow pace and new playcalling system) besides that it's your call, in my opinion this "update" it's not worth 60 bucks if you are a myleague player.
Orlandi

Postby ThePointForward on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:28 am

From the news it was pretty clear that the biggest news seems to be the adjusted draft class generation, which I've heard some good things on.

Other that that... New rosters (whether that's good or bad is on you), the gameplay improvements obviously and some quality of life improvements.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby volsey on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:23 am

Can anyone else with the game chime in here? Has draft class generation noticeably improved? I would still love to see the old Draft Class Rating (A-,C+ etc.) brought back and have more believable or consistent classes. Little things like having too many high picks from foreign countries seem make the auto generation old and unrealistic very fast.
volsey

Postby dyopopoy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:56 am

ThePointForward wrote:From the news it was pretty clear that the biggest news seems to be the adjusted draft class generation, which I've heard some good things on.

Other that that... New rosters (whether that's good or bad is on you), the gameplay improvements obviously and some quality of life improvements.

What do you mean by "quality of life improvements"?

Hmm. I kinda make my own Draft Class every year, so on that part, I don't need 2k20.
I tend to make "situations" for every team to balance out the power of myLeague.
Bottomline, i've put a lot of time and effort in MyLeague.

I guess, I'll stick with 2K19. I think a little improvement in gameplay can be brushed aside.
dyopopoy

Postby dyopopoy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:59 am

volsey wrote:Can anyone else with the game chime in here? Has draft class generation noticeably improved? I would still love to see the old Draft Class Rating (A-,C+ etc.) brought back and have more believable or consistent classes. Little things like having too many high picks from foreign countries seem make the auto generation old and unrealistic very fast.

Don't you download fictional draft classes from the contributors here?
For me, I don't like the auto generated draft classes of 2k. Other than unrealistic builts, its mainly because I hate generic cyberfaces on players in MyLeague. So any improvements in 2k20 there won't matter to me.
I ALWAYS use the fictional draft classes from the guys here. They give impressive time and effort for those draft classes.
dyopopoy

Return to NBA 2K20