CujoMatty Raptors dornas, courts, presentations , TSN and RSN Studio shows

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

CujoMatty Raptors dornas, courts, presentations , TSN and RSN Studio shows

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:23 pm

HUGE THANKS TO BONGO88!!!!!!!! He figured out how to update the studio shows from 2k19 to 2k20. Here is the TSN and Rogers Sportsnet Studio Shows:
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HAioS ... 68KD2O7vDv

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND UPDATING TO 4.0

Here is the release of my Scotiabank Arena mod. In update 4.0 I redid all the ads and darkened the purple and lighten the floor on the classic court. I have included 3 different courts and stadiums all with different ads, baskets and stanchions. The normal court, Classic 95 and city courts with different authentic touches such as ads stanchions and seat covers. The best way to use these is with Generic Mod Enabler.I figured out what the court id's were so you can place f022_alt and f022_alt2 into the waigua file to use the city and classic courts. Unfortunately they all share the same stadium file though so you would still need to use generic mod enabler to swap them out.

I created most textures but I also updated a couple textures made by MJ23LB so credits to him. Also thanks to MB22 for his Hornets arena that helped me see how to change things. Also I included a version with michaelvlutz lighting as I prefer it myself so credits to him for the lighting. City court credit to TwisT as I converted his 2k19 to 20 and MJ23LB for his original court I also converted from 2k19.

4.0 Changes: I further changed the colors of the classic floor to match the one the Raptors use. I also added the gold raptors logo and dinosaur logos that work with Generic Mod Enabler to further the realism using the different courts and stadiums:

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BR9q5 ... 4jHEmTr5ef
Classic:

City:

regular:

I am so excited that scoreboards need only minor fixes as i'm not really sure I even remember how I made these. But here ya go:

phpBB [video]

Rogers Sportsnet Scoreboard: It has no issues as far as I can tell. I tested pretty briefly but it all seems to be working the same as last year. Same as the watermark and transition wipe.

Download: downloads.php?cat=238

Raptors on TSN: It all works great. Watermark and transition included.

Download: Raptors on TSN Scoreboard, Watermark & Transition

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

Iv'e found the location of the studio shows:

Here are the arena desks for NBC(credits to TwisT), FOX(credits to TwisT), ESPN(credits to Twist), TNT(credits to TwisT),TSN(me), and Rogers Sportsnet(me): download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19tjF_ ... u33_v66aR3

You need to put the "pregame" folder in your Waiguai folder. Looyhs hook address is "pregame/studio_arenadesk_int.iff"

texture credit to TwisT
texture credit to TwisT

They work with Looyh's hook program so we will be able to have complete broadcast packages that will switch automatically.

I will change these once I figure out blender and can make more authentic studios but I will release these in the mean time.
Download Studios: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRPx3 ... rCNibFEkrN
Previews:
TNT, Fox, ESPN, and NBC textures credit TwisT

Last edited by cujomatty on Tue May 26, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Re: CujoMatty Scoreboards & Presentations

Postby Aston on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:37 pm

Great work! Thank you for these scoreboards :D
Aston
Culture.

Postby bee12 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:38 pm

this is dope, thank you
bee12

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Clean! Nice work!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:08 pm

I got rid of the "sample" pop up that happened after a made 3 on the TSN scoreboard. Just trying to figure out why the scoreboards are darker than last year.
cujomatty

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:02 pm

I think that "sample" happens when it calls the wrong variable. Try to replace 2k19 "NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT" with 2K20 file.

It should works with team names in tricode format, but someone will have to find the good values for full team names.
sticky-fingers

Postby dirtydraw on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:45 am

sticky-fingers wrote:I think that "sample" happens when it calls the wrong variable. Try to replace 2k19 "NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT" with 2K20 file.

It should works with team names in tricode format, but someone will have to find the good values for full team names.

Thank you for that work. Does it work with the ESPN , too?
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am

ESPN Logos are working. Scoreboard is partially working. Anyone an idea how to fix the pink color? :D

And yes, its darker than last year.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby bongo88 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:54 am

cujomatty wrote:I got rid of the "sample" pop up that happened after a made 3 on the TSN scoreboard. Just trying to figure out why the scoreboards are darker than last year.

that would be the FX mask under scorebug_mat.... the game is using the 2k19 FX mask, when it should be calling the 2k20 FX mask

I haven't had much time to fiddle, but here are the fx changes that looyh made between his 2k19 tnt and 2k20 tnt....
NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENTt seems to be original 2k19, but you could always take the NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT from TNT 2k20 Looyh and insert it into your scoreboards.

scorebug_opt.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/MixZ0SqS

scorebug_notification.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/1dup3eED

scorebug_playoffs_finals.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/gSZdYeoH

anyways, those mask edits should get you started.
bongo88

Postby Infamouz on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:45 pm

cujomatty wrote:I got rid of the "sample" pop up that happened after a made 3 on the TSN scoreboard. Just trying to figure out why the scoreboards are darker than last year.

can you share how you managed to eliminate the "sample" pop up?
Infamouz

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Both of these look great, I hope to see someone do a nice NBA TV scoreboard and presentation, since majority of the games this season will be on the App and Network.

Keep up the great work.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby NlscGuy321 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Thanks. Love the SportsNet Scoreboard... all the info is perfectly placed with the numerical scores right beside each other etc.
NlscGuy321

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 am

dirtydraw wrote:Thank you for that work. Does it work with the ESPN , too?

Thanx for the feedback (Y)
sticky-fingers

Postby cujomatty on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:08 am

bongo88 wrote:

that would be the FX mask under scorebug_mat.... the game is using the 2k19 FX mask, when it should be calling the 2k20 FX mask

I haven't had much time to fiddle, but here are the fx changes that looyh made between his 2k19 tnt and 2k20 tnt....
NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENTt seems to be original 2k19, but you could always take the NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT from TNT 2k20 Looyh and insert it into your scoreboards.

scorebug_opt.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/MixZ0SqS

scorebug_notification.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/1dup3eED

scorebug_playoffs_finals.SCNE
https://www.diffchecker.com/gSZdYeoH

anyways, those mask edits should get you started.

I finished a big Madden mod I was working on so I’m going to dig into this tonight.

I just wanted to say thanks so much for this info. You have been such a big help through all this. I appreciate it.
cujomatty

Postby cujomatty on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:16 am

Infamouz wrote:

I’m at work so this is off the top of my head so if I mess up the wording a little as I’m not looking at the file sorry.

It’s in the scene file. If you open it and scroll to the very bottom you will see an “animation” section. There is a listing something like home threes and away threes. They have a start time and an end time listed beside them. I changed the end time to be the same as the start time which eliminated the animation from popping up.
cujomatty

Postby RobDavis on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am

If you figure out how to fix the mask over the texture please let me know. I was able to fix the colors of the numbers of GPPatrol CBS Scoreboard I used in 2K19.

Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Infamouz on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

cujomatty wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

I’m at work so this is off the top of my head so if I mess up the wording a little as I’m not looking at the file sorry.

It’s in the scene file. If you open it and scroll to the very bottom you will see an “animation” section. There is a listing something like home threes and away threes. They have a start time and an end time listed beside them. I changed the end time to be the same as the start time which eliminated the animation from popping up.

I'll check it but it would be possible what value you put into the start/end time?
Infamouz

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:15 pm

RobDavis wrote:If you figure out how to fix the mask over the texture please let me know. I was able to fix the colors of the numbers of GPPatrol CBS Scoreboard I used in 2K19.

[ Image ]

Great Rob (Y)
if you can explain, i would update my 2K19 scoreboards for 2K20
sticky-fingers

Postby dirtydraw on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:03 pm

RobDavis wrote:If you figure out how to fix the mask over the texture please let me know. I was able to fix the colors of the numbers of GPPatrol CBS Scoreboard I used in 2K19.

[ Image ]

Very cool. What has to be modified in the files?
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby RobDavis on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:54 am

sticky-fingers wrote:

[ Image ]

Great Rob (Y)

I used the difference checker Bongo posted and changed the following lines in the scorebug_opt.SCNE based on Looyh's new scorebug . Im assuming u will need to do it for the scorebug_notification.SCNE and the scorebug_playoffs_finals.SCNE too. Just scroll up to Bongos post and open the links change the VC_ColorID to Custom for all the ones that are listed in green. I havent done any real testing yet tho.

Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:35 am

Alright, it should fix the pink font problem (Y)
but not the darker layer I'm going to follow the bongo's idea for this point.
sticky-fingers

Postby cujomatty on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 am

RobDavis wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:

[ Image ]

Great Rob (Y)

I used the difference checker Bongo posted and changed the following lines in the scorebug_opt.SCNE based on Looyh's new scorebug . Im assuming u will need to do it for the scorebug_notification.SCNE and the scorebug_playoffs_finals.SCNE too. Just scroll up to Bongos post and open the links change the VC_ColorID to Custom for all the ones that are listed in green. I havent done any real testing yet tho.

[ Image ]

Yes this fixes the font colour. On the scoreboards I made I had done this already last year so it explains why mine didn’t have the issue.

As far as the dark tint, I spent 4-5 hours messing around and I couldn’t figure it out. The difference checker bongo posted points out a bunch of differences and if you just change the ones that are in both lists, nothing fixes the tint. There are a bunch of entries in the 2K20 list that don’t exist in the 2K19 one but you can’t just add them. The scoreboard disappears if you add anything.

I’m still messing around but I don’t feel even a little bit confident that I can figure out the dark colour issue. I was looking around looyhs no indicator mod as it was my favourite mod last year and I was hoping to convert it to 2K20. It shook my confidence even more lol. He knows how to code. That’s so far beyond my understanding.

Bongo or Looyh I think are our best hope. Lol
cujomatty

Postby MrArni on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:39 am

Is it possible to make team names be as texture? So that we could easily change team name
MrArni

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 am

MrArni wrote:Is it possible to make team names be as texture? So that we could easily change team name

This is a Roster related thing. If someone is able to create a table to change roster attributes we would be able to change the Team name, too. Or do you mean that instead of the tri code the team name should appear on the scoreboard?
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby cujomatty on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:17 am

MrArni wrote:Is it possible to make team names be as texture? So that we could easily change team name

Theoretically ya. But it wouldn’t be good in the big picture.

You could change logos to team names and then in blender put the logo file where you would want the “team names” and then hex edit the actual team names off screen so they wouldn’t display anywhere in sight.

That would only work for the scoreboard though. Everywhere else that used a logo would show the “team name” texture you made.
cujomatty

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding