【Sep.22】【Dest Roster】【New teams Added,Slider/DC RLSD】

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Missing Players fixing,Slider RLSD】【Dest Roster 2K20】Sep.9

Postby destteam on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:46 pm

Added L.Scola,G.Davis,K.Perkins to their retro teams
destteam

Postby destteam on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Optimized All Coach Ratings
Optimized shooting form of C.Anthony&G.Arenas
Added A.Brooks
destteam

Postby gotstoned83 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:59 am

nice work.

can you make a roster that allow us to change players for USA and WORLD team?
gotstoned83

Postby drabberplane on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:05 am

Great work man! I've noticed in other thread with cyber face id that 2k added Juwan Howard, could you add him to for ex. Miami Heat all-time or 12-13 roster? Btw that team by default has like 6 real players...
drabberplane

Re: 【Missing Players fixing,Slider RLSD】【Dest Roster 2K20】Sep.10

Postby destteam on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 pm

V9.10
Added R.Wallace D.West L.Scola A.Bynum to their retro teams
Optimized Rating of Lakers And Bucks
Shooting forms optimization
destteam

Re: Dest Roster 2K20 UPDATE:SEP.7

Postby NewJerseyNets on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
destteam wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
destteam wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:And Micheal Beasley to Detroit.

DET has 15 now,no slot for him now

So you can't add a extra roster spot in the game? Just asking...

If I add a extra one,a player will be automaticly waived when you start a ML/MG game, the roster will be incomplete,i don't want to see that happen and destroy the team

Gotcha. Maybe 2K will add all the players, at the start of the season, he should be on the roster.

Beasley and Christian Wood are on non-guaranteed contracts. One of them will be cut after training camp / preseason.
NewJerseyNets

Postby Dmayne on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:01 am

the roster is looking great, appreciate your time and work.

soon could you add the 3 missing players for the 95 magic? avent/thompson/tower or darrell armstrong?
and if you got the extra the time and energy maybe add the missing 6 players on the 03 suns and 5-6 players on the 04 pistons? lol...

also in the future... with cheat engine could you possibly look into changing the setting so we can edit the players/lineups of the 60's/70's/80's/90/2000's all-time teams with your roster?
many will use your roster as a base for theirs if you could fill out all the retro teams missing players, good luck with that tho...
thank you
Dmayne

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:27 am

Great job!

Thanks for the updates!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Deyman on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:21 am

Love the updates man. Could you add Chris Bosh to the Miami Heat all-time roster? I think replacing Dan Majerle would be ok. There's an abundance of wing players on that team, but only one PF, and that's Udonis Haslem.
Deyman

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am

Does this do anything for current NBA teams besides add Tacko Fall? I’d rather see the two-way players added and realistic tendencies for players than adding an overhyped guy who will be out of the league in a couple years.

No offense, I just know this roster is usually the pinnacle and always the most downloaded, so I’d like to see it true to the game. Are the two way players planned for future updates? I know you’ve updated coaches and such so I’m trying to gauge what players will be added for the current NBA.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

destteam wrote:V9.10

Thanks to your updates, I was able to put some highlights together with Tacko Fall. Grant Williams was upset that he wasnt in the game, and pinned a tweet to his Twitter profile about it. They should just get the PC version and download this roster so they have him in the game.

Glad his face was in the files. These are the reasons I stick with PC.

Thanks again!

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am

gotstoned83 wrote:nice work.

can you make a roster that allow us to change players for USA and WORLD team?

That will cause some problems in MG/ML,So the answer is no
destteam

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:36 am

drabberplane wrote:Great work man! I've noticed in other thread with cyber face id that 2k added Juwan Howard, could you add him to for ex. Miami Heat all-time or 12-13 roster? Btw that team by default has like 6 real players...

I will add him with Norris Cole tomorrow
destteam

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:39 am

Dmayne wrote:the roster is looking great, appreciate your time and work.

soon could you add the 3 missing players for the 95 magic? avent/thompson/tower or darrell armstrong?
and if you got the extra the time and energy maybe add the missing 6 players on the 03 suns and 5-6 players on the 04 pistons? lol...

also in the future... with cheat engine could you possibly look into changing the setting so we can edit the players/lineups of the 60's/70's/80's/90/2000's all-time teams with your roster?
many will use your roster as a base for theirs if you could fill out all the retro teams missing players, good luck with that tho...
thank you

I will add the players for the 04 Pistons first,and i will work on the Magic .
And when we got the CT,i will edit the 60-00's ASAP
destteam

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:38 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:Does this do anything for current NBA teams besides add Tacko Fall? I’d rather see the two-way players added and realistic tendencies for players than adding an overhyped guy who will be out of the league in a couple years.

No offense, I just know this roster is usually the pinnacle and always the most downloaded, so I’d like to see it true to the game. Are the two way players planned for future updates? I know you’ve updated coaches and such so I’m trying to gauge what players will be added for the current NBA.

Thanks for your reply!
I am from China, sorry about my poor English.
and we have a saying just like some sentences may be strict, but it'll be good for you. So I love what you said.

The answer is yes, because we're in year 2019.

I'll currently work on retro teams because the NBA season is not started yet.and now,for the current teams, I'll add one or two missing players per day.like a.bennett that I have added . I think we will get a full and accurate roster and everyone who has a guaranteed or two of way contact will be added B4 Sep.15 I think.

For the deeper edits about the entire league.i have already edited The tends and ratings for all bucks and Lakers players.And the coaches has been updated like what you seen.And tons of signatures has been edited too.

About the players that I added to the fa pool, I will say we have tons of fans of KB24, Bynum played a outstanding season with him and became an all-star player,Yi Jianlian is one of the Chinese players who played NBA,so everyone in China loves him.

The most important thing is that they are already in the roster but hidden, I just made them visible.

To have more players that your users love and you don't need to pay a lot of time on it is always great I think.

Again thx for your reply,sorry about my poor English.
Stay tuned!
destteam

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
destteam wrote:V9.10

Thanks to your updates, I was able to put some highlights together with Tacko Fall. Grant Williams was upset that he wasnt in the game, and pinned a tweet to his Twitter profile about it. They should just get the PC version and download this roster so they have him in the game.

Glad his face was in the files. These are the reasons I stick with PC.

Thanks again!

phpBB [video]

Thanks a lot, but YouTube has been banned in China, I will check it later using a VPN, thanks anyway
destteam

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:55 pm

destteam wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Does this do anything for current NBA teams besides add Tacko Fall? I’d rather see the two-way players added and realistic tendencies for players than adding an overhyped guy who will be out of the league in a couple years.

Thanks for your reply!
I am from China, sorry about my poor English.
and we have a saying just like some sentences may be strict, but it'll be good for you. So I love what you said.

The answer is yes, because we're in year 2019.

I'll currently work on retro teams because the NBA season is not started yet.and now,for the current teams, I'll add one or two missing players per day.like a.bennett that I have added . I think we will get a full and accurate roster and everyone who has a guaranteed or two of way contact will be added B4 Sep.15 I think.

For the deeper edits about the entire league.i have already edited The tends and ratings for all bucks and Lakers players.And the coaches has been updated like what you seen.And tons of signatures has been edited too.

About the players that I added to the fa pool, I will say we have tons of fans of KB24, Bynum played a outstanding season with him and became an all-star player,Yi Jianlian is one of the Chinese players who played NBA,so everyone in China loves him.

The most important thing is that they are already in the roster but hidden, I just made them visible.

To have more players that your users love and you don't need to pay a lot of time on it is always great I think.

Again thx for your reply,sorry about my poor English.
Stay tuned!

No that was a great reply! Fully understood your message. Glad to see you’re invested and excited for what is to come. I was just nervous the current roster would take a hit from the focus on retro but it sounds like you have a plan. Good luck!
bluejaybrandon

Postby jdekk on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Is there any way to make this roster available offline ??
jdekk

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 pm

jdekk wrote:Is there any way to make this roster available offline ??

Not going to share the offline version here at this time~
destteam

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Deyman wrote:Love the updates man. Could you add Chris Bosh to the Miami Heat all-time roster? I think replacing Dan Majerle would be ok. There's an abundance of wing players on that team, but only one PF, and that's Udonis Haslem.

I will and we don't need to replace some one,just edit Dan Majerle to a two-way contract,then we can add Chris Bosh
destteam

Postby CatScooter on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:07 pm

I think the first time I tried a retro roster with this current generation of 2k I used yours and I think it was 2k18. I think you also had the capability of editing the coach cfs to match so Phil Jackson / pat riely etc were added to the coaches roster. It reaaallllyyy elevated the quality of my retro myleague and became the base model for my edits I’ve made since. Glad to see you doing them again! Any idea on when you might get Barkley and Miller added? They are always out of the mix. Glad you added Rasheed as well!
CatScooter

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm

CatScooter wrote:I think the first time I tried a retro roster with this current generation of 2k I used yours and I think it was 2k18. I think you also had the capability of editing the coach cfs to match so Phil Jackson / pat riely etc were added to the coaches roster. It reaaallllyyy elevated the quality of my retro myleague and became the base model for my edits I’ve made since. Glad to see you doing them again! Any idea on when you might get Barkley and Miller added? They are always out of the mix. Glad you added Rasheed as well!

R.Miller&R.Artest for todays update,and barkley later
destteam

Re: 【Missing Players Added,Slider/DC RLSD】【Dest Roster 2K20】Sep.11

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 pm

V9.11
Draft Class:
2019 DC Rlsd(Will continue updating it until it's complete )
Search "Dest 2019 Draft" For the DC

Current:
Optimized 76ers Player Rating

Retro:
Players added to 13 Heat
N.Cole;C.Andersen;M.Miller;J.Howard

All-Time:
Players added
Pacers:R.Artest;R.Miller
Spurs:M.Ginobili
Heat&Raptors:C.Bosh
destteam

Postby smtesar on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:12 pm

I appreciate your work. Is it possible to create Ricky Davis and add him to the Cleveland AT or free agency?
smtesar

Postby destteam on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 pm

smtesar wrote:I appreciate your work. Is it possible to create Ricky Davis and add him to the Cleveland AT or free agency?

Sure i will add him in next update
destteam

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding