bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Soft Release

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:52 am

cardo wrote:I see...

It's okay - I'm actually not using your ratings for My League. I watch a ton of tape and read about every scouting report and mock draft there is (was). I've constructed my own ratings system - so I started the 19-20 season months ago w my own draft class. I was just interested to see if there was a particular formula applied.

Very detailed work on your end, though. The signatures and tendencies look good.

I’m dead. So you’re just chilling waiting for the faces to drop? To each their own. Hopefully it’s soon.
bluejaybrandon

Postby ronaldlagrada on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:02 pm

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :P :P :P
ronaldlagrada

Postby ronaldlagrada on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:03 pm

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :P :P :P
ronaldlagrada

Postby cardo on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Sorry brother - no offense.

If I can get better at cyberface shaping (I'm pretty thorough w textures), I'll be releasing my own DC for 2k20. Doing my own class makes me empathize w you. It's a significant amount of work and time spent. Don't get me wrong though bro, this is a really dope and detailed DC! There should be a lot of "thanks" to come in this thread. The community is far greater because of you.
cardo

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:32 pm

cardo wrote:Sorry brother - no offense.

If I can get better at cyberface shaping (I'm pretty thorough w textures), I'll be releasing my own DC for 2k20. Doing my own class makes me empathize w you. It's a significant amount of work and time spent. Don't get me wrong though bro, this is a really dope and detailed DC! There should be a lot of "thanks" to come in this thread. The community is far greater because of you.

Thanks man! I look forward to your draft class and wish you all the best. It can get tedious for sure.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:56 am

Looking forward to the full release lad
Rimbaud82

Postby cardo on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Converted a couple console players to PC today because of your DC. Looking forward to your release tonight.
cardo

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 am

I want to start by thanking everyone involved.

mrk326 - I mean this dude is without a doubt the most underrated modder on this site. The man consistently produces some of the highest quality face textures, time and time again. Thank you man for all you've done for me and this project. We've chatted closely these last couple months and I admire your work ethic and loyalty. Can't wait to see what you're capable of in the future both in 2k20 and outside of it.

Monkeyman - Thanks so much for your work on draft class faces. You carried the 2k18 class across the finish line and I'm eternally grateful for that. You've come so far, so fast and have skyrocketed from learning to mod to one of the most sought after creators on this forum. I know you've grown discouraged like so many of us get, but I hope you're back for 2k20. This place needs ya.

SkillzFromThe6 and InfamousNY - While not directly involved, their jump shot tutorials were the backbone of so many of the prospects. It was nice to know that when I got frustrated trying to create my own, I could default to their expert suggestions.

Andrew and the NLSC: Thank you for the opportunity to post this here. You guys have grown a great community here and I'm glad I'm allowed to be part of it.

Others with content in this pack that I would like to thank personally include Emnashow, Torogi, Mr.Star, davidthebeast1999, Enterthevo1d, and Shuajota, as well as the SimWorld guys for their guidance on tendencies. If I forgot you, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment on this thread. This was a massive undertaking, with 87 faces in the final pack, and it could not have been done with the help of those mentioned, whether directly or indirectly.

Please be generous with your compliments, not for me, but for the guys that made this project what it is. Any donation, no matter how small, shows them people care and that they aren't toiling away in vain. Even if it's a PM to one of the cyberface creators or a subscription or like for one of the Youtubers, every token of gratitude helps.

With that established, I want to clarify some things about the pack. The pack will overwrite many legends or retro players. Backup your modded folder before you overwrite any files. If you do change around the CF ID numbers, please make sure you know which files you are overwriting. There are likely to be issues with the pack. I think I have them all correctly assigned but if there is an issue, please make me aware of it and I'll clean it up. Please refrain the best you can from comments like "X prospect looks like X player". There's a 99.9% chance I made it and I'm aware the quality is lacking in comparison to the pros. I'll improve where I can but with 2k20 around the corner, this may be a one time release.

Finally, I want to thank all of you that have even read this far into it. I appreciate you and you're a real one for not skipping to the download link. This project was a massive undertaking. I wanted to do it 100% right. I don't know that we achieved perfection, but we got damn close. I'm deeply sorry it took so long. I had a grueling summer of Bar exam prep, for an exam, I'm not sure I even passed. But in regards to this project, I'm embarrassed that my own lack of time kept the community from fully embracing the hard work that these creators poured into this project. I know there will be fewer eyes on it due to the delayed release, but for those of you that hung on, I hope it delivers on your expectation. Please feel free to post any photos or videos of you using the class. I'd love to see which prospects you took and how they progressed. Thanks NLSC and until next time.

Search 2k share for:
Name: Real 2019 Draft
User: bluejaybrandon

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l68a19i7 ... t.zip/file
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

Postby ronaldlagrada on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 am

Thank you so much...Sir bluejaybrandon
God bless.. :D :D :D
ronaldlagrada

Postby Gideon Prime on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:12 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:I want to start by thanking everyone involved.

mrk326 - I mean this dude is without a doubt the most underrated modder on this site. The man consistently produces some of the highest quality face textures, time and time again. Thank you man for all you've done for me and this project. We've chatted closely these last couple months and I admire your work ethic and loyalty. Can't wait to see what you're capable of in the future both in 2k20 and outside of it.

Monkeyman - Thanks so much for your work on draft class faces. You carried the 2k18 class across the finish line and I'm eternally grateful for that. You've come so far, so fast and have skyrocketed from learning to mod to one of the most sought after creators on this forum. I know you've grown discouraged like so many of us get, but I hope you're back for 2k20. This place needs ya.

SkillzFromThe6 and InfamousNY - While not directly involved, their jump shot tutorials were the backbone of so many of the prospects. It was nice to know that when I got frustrated trying to create my own, I could default to their expert suggestions.

Andrew and the NLSC: Thank you for the opportunity to post this here. You guys have grown a great community here and I'm glad I'm allowed to be part of it.

Others with content in this pack that I would like to thank personally include Emnashow, Torogi, Mr.Star, davidthebeast1999, Enterthevo1d, and Shuajota, as well as the SimWorld guys for their guidance on tendencies. If I forgot you, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment on this thread. This was a massive undertaking, with 87 faces in the final pack, and it could not have been done with the help of those mentioned, whether directly or indirectly.

Please be generous with your compliments, not for me, but for the guys that made this project what it is. Any donation, no matter how small, shows them people care and that they aren't toiling away in vain. Even if it's a PM to one of the cyberface creators or a subscription or like for one of the Youtubers, every token of gratitude helps.

With that established, I want to clarify some things about the pack. The pack will overwrite many legends or retro players. Backup your modded folder before you overwrite any files. If you do change around the CF ID numbers, please make sure you know which files you are overwriting. There are likely to be issues with the pack. I think I have them all correctly assigned but if there is an issue, please make me aware of it and I'll clean it up. Please refrain the best you can from comments like "X prospect looks like X player". There's a 99.9% chance I made it and I'm aware the quality is lacking in comparison to the pros. I'll improve where I can but with 2k20 around the corner, this may be a one time release.

Finally, I want to thank all of you that have even read this far into it. I appreciate you and you're a real one for not skipping to the download link. This project was a massive undertaking. I wanted to do it 100% right. I don't know that we achieved perfection, but we got damn close. I'm deeply sorry it took so long. I had a grueling summer of Bar exam prep, for an exam, I'm not sure I even passed. But in regards to this project, I'm embarrassed that my own lack of time kept the community from fully embracing the hard work that these creators poured into this project. I know there will be fewer eyes on it due to the delayed release, but for those of you that hung on, I hope it delivers on your expectation. Please feel free to post any photos or videos of you using the class. I'd love to see which prospects you took and how they progressed. Thanks NLSC and until next time.

Search 2k share for:
Name: Real 2019 Draft
User: bluejaybrandon

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l68a19i7 ... t.zip/file

Do You Know what Cyberface Number you Have for Jaxson Hayes?
Feeling Generous Towards Me Consider Donating Here https://cash.app/$LazarusPrime
Follow Me on Twitter @GideonPrime
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXSK_3OXMuzEWx2IybCMzQ?view_as=subscriber
Gideon Prime

Postby Gideon Prime on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Cyberface List? This work is Outstanding
Feeling Generous Towards Me Consider Donating Here https://cash.app/$LazarusPrime
Follow Me on Twitter @GideonPrime
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXSK_3OXMuzEWx2IybCMzQ?view_as=subscriber
Gideon Prime

Postby ronaldlagrada on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Can you have Cyberface list? Sir.
thanks in advance
ronaldlagrada

Postby Ohmyjosh on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Appreciate your hard work brother. Just wanted to give a heads up about the draft class on 2kshare being corrupted
Ohmyjosh

Postby gregotin on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Thank you very much from France (Y) Hard work here, appreciate it :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
gregotin

Postby blas112 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Gideon Prime wrote:Cyberface List? This work is Outstanding

Download draft class then use limnono just like that
blas112

Postby blas112 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:03 pm

Ohmyjosh wrote:Appreciate your hard work brother. Just wanted to give a heads up about the draft class on 2kshare being corrupted

Delete sync.bin first. Then reupdate for a while then you're fine
blas112

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Congrats on the release man! (Y)
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby DaniRatcher on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:55 pm

I have a bug with Thybulle's hair, how can I fix it?
DaniRatcher

Postby pethja25 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:12 pm

can i request offline file of the roster/draft class.. coz im using a cracked version not a steam.. thankyou so much
pethja25

Postby ronaldlagrada on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Try to delete ping file.
ronaldlagrada

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:15 pm

pethja25 wrote:can i request offline file of the roster/draft class.. coz im using a cracked version not a steam.. thankyou so much

You can ask, but a ban is what you'll receive.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:33 pm

DaniRatcher wrote:I have a bug with Thybulle's hair, how can I fix it?
[ Image ]

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that. If the hair wasn’t losing in at all that’s one thing, but it is it’s just transparent. Did you change the ID number? It looks like you used him in a roster. Again, if you change the ID number I can’t help much.
bluejaybrandon

Postby DaniRatcher on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
DaniRatcher wrote:I have a bug with Thybulle's hair, how can I fix it?
[ Image ]

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that. If the hair wasn’t losing in at all that’s one thing, but it is it’s just transparent. Did you change the ID number? It looks like you used him in a roster. Again, if you change the ID number I can’t help much.

Yes, I changed the ID number, I will try to fix it, thx :)
DaniRatcher

Postby DaniRatcher on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:43 am

Same problem with your Draft Class :/

DaniRatcher

Postby bremi19 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:12 am

Amazing work!
bremi19

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding