[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY STATEMENT

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY last update (Kobe AD Exodus)

Postby Ohmyjosh on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:57 am

orangejoshh wrote:I have a roster made by ohhmyjoshhh (based on celticlg from operation sports) and integrated some rookies coming from different modders and created some rookies based on Da Infamous NY creation and signings are up to date, some contract is not yet updated but some are updated, thanks to ohhmyjoshhh. and slowly integrating kicksology shoes by using dna player by player. Not going to share it/release it first since I dont have the permission of those people yet (mainly the CFs I've used from different modder for rookies and portraits from shuajota and also shoes from seanbarkley) but if u want and good base search ohhmyjoshhh on roster and integrate kicksology manually.

Appreciate the shout out brotha. Just a heads up, the rosters I updated yesterday on 2kshare are just about all up to date (contracts, trades, age, accessories etc).
They do still include the first released tendencies from Celtic LG's first release.

I incorporated some of kicksology in the roster as well. I didnt do the full import, but a lot of shoes have been applied to a lot of the top players.

2kshare File name: 2019-20 season
Ohmyjosh

Postby flywithcaptmico on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 am

Maverick wrote:^^

I did/have. Internet's acting up the last few weeks. Got bored offline so tried messing with this roster since the offseason has been fun and big fan of seanbarkley's shoes.

Changes I made: trades, free agents and top 3 rookies

Missing: players ages, new jersey numbers, new contracts, new coaches and a lot of rookies. (Mainly use this for Play Now mode)

I just copied over shuajota's top 3 rookies. Hope he doesn't mind. Thank you! So make sure you have shuajota's modded files.
I don't think I will update this anymore. No need to credit me if ever someone updates this. Just did this for fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/23xr646l4 ... gy.7z/file

EDIT: There are 2 files in the archive. Got too lazy to check which one is it lol but I'm sure it's there. Also forgot to mention. I don't know if it's only happening to me. Using the roster from 2K Share giving me problems with the shoes. Some are just wearing a generic ones instead of seanbarkley's. So been using only his offline one.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: Just downloaded them, user file is corrupted. Are you using Sean Barkley's latest SYNC.bin file?
I fly planes for a living.
flywithcaptmico

Postby Maverick on Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:53 pm

flywithcaptmico wrote:
Maverick wrote:^^

I did/have. Internet's acting up the last few weeks. Got bored offline so tried messing with this roster since the offseason has been fun and big fan of seanbarkley's shoes.

Changes I made: trades, free agents and top 3 rookies

Missing: players ages, new jersey numbers, new contracts, new coaches and a lot of rookies. (Mainly use this for Play Now mode)

I just copied over shuajota's top 3 rookies. Hope he doesn't mind. Thank you! So make sure you have shuajota's modded files.
I don't think I will update this anymore. No need to credit me if ever someone updates this. Just did this for fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/23xr646l4 ... gy.7z/file

EDIT: There are 2 files in the archive. Got too lazy to check which one is it lol but I'm sure it's there. Also forgot to mention. I don't know if it's only happening to me. Using the roster from 2K Share giving me problems with the shoes. Some are just wearing a generic ones instead of seanbarkley's. So been using only his offline one.

Thanks so much!

EDIT: Just downloaded them, user file is corrupted. Are you using Sean Barkley's latest SYNC.bin file?

I beleive im using the latest from 2k. I think it shouldn't matter though as long as you followed seanbarkley's tuts
Maverick
for Life

Postby ch15amp on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:10 am

seanbarkley, new shoes still missing pls help thx
ch15amp

Postby sitew33 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:22 am

ch15amp wrote:seanbarkley, new shoes still missing pls help thx

Just to save you the aggravation.... It's not titled "Last Update" for show. He put out his last update I believe in April and that's a rap for this project. I'm sure Sean will bless us with more of his great work in 2K20 so you will just have to be content with what he's provided for 2K19.
sitew33

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:46 pm

HELLO seanbarkley ? YOUR MOD KICKSOLOGY AND IT COMPATIBLE WITH NBA 2K20 ?
KBMAMBA24

Postby lesh0430 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:49 pm

KBMAMBA24 wrote:HELLO seanbarkley ? YOUR MOD KICKSOLOGY AND IT COMPATIBLE WITH NBA 2K20 ?

I tried it. The mod works but it will remove the new shoes that 2K20 has, so would have to be reworked to fit 2K20 shoes.
lesh0430

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 am

Hi guys, expect the mod for NBA 2K20 in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Hi guys, expect the mod for NBA 2K20 in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

:applaud: (Y)
KBMAMBA24

Postby go7denboot on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:03 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Hi guys, expect the mod for NBA 2K20 in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

great news! best mod on 2k19 hands down, much needed since 2k doesnt add real colorways anymore :D :D
go7denboot

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY STATEMENT

Postby seanbarkley on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi people, I’was taking some time because I needed tome take some time to think about this because I don't like to take decisions in the heat of the moment.

I’ve joined NLSC in 2008 without any clue on what a mod was, but I instantly fell in love with all that. Since then I collaborated with (and learnt a lot from) people like hokupguy, syxxness, vladzolajr, Leftos and many many others… and everything ended up in the Kicksology mod I’ve created a couple of years ago.

All along these years I started to have friends over here, so I kind of felt part of the family… but now this all happened and it seems that everything I’ve done, all these years haven’t meant a thing. Not a private message to let me know that MAYBE I was against the TOS (because like I said previously vladzolajr or R4zor did sold mods and tools previously – which I consider, I repeat, is not my case at all), not benefit of the doubt, not asking me what I think; just: “as this is charging for mods, regardless of whatever spin you want to put on it” and “If you want to take your ball and go home and sell your mods somewhere else, best of luck. It seems very lucrative”.

You mods and website owners have of course the right to say whatever you want, but IMO I think I should have had the opportunity to be treated as a contributor and not as a swindler, that is how I exactly felt the last couple of days.

The sad part is if Bighort or bluejaybrandon just had a small idea on what my mod is about, and all that includes and all the work that is behind it, I guess they would never have call this a “paid mod” because this 5 shoes I want to give away to contributors are just like a drop of water in the ocean.

That’s why I decided to stop releasing my stuff here. I don’t want hard feelings, we are grown men and I don’t have any bad word at all against anybody, just didn’t like how this all has been dealt.
For all those KICKSOLOGY fans: I’ll keep releasing and updating stuff. Thanks you all for your support this years!
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Previous

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding