Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season V2 (07.14.2019) Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Manni Live on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Congrats on the release Shuajota (Y)
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby tsguy on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:57 pm

Shua, is it possible you change the site you use for the ad wall. I can never download any mod or files you put through 2Click. I click the cyberface pack and I fill the recaptcha but nothing happens after and then after sometime the verification expires.Having exact same problem with the Chensisi 4.0 global
tsguy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:19 pm

Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm

MonkeymanJSV wrote:Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.


This is disappointing to hear. Thought this year would be different but appears to be more of the same.

Stuff like this is why it’s so hard to get good creators to stay motivated. We end up with creators using private Facebook sites or PM’d mods. It’s unfortunate.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1671
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby ricerolly on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:55 pm

I can't download the portraits and or the cf's, please help, my browser just stuck on the captcha page
ricerolly
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season (Release This Weekend)

Postby SpidA on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Great job Shuajota!

bluejaybrandon wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:
Mirror on The Wall wrote:Is there a way to simulate 1 season in the MyLeague using the 2018-2019 rosters, then import this roster into the league? Thanks in advance.

Why tho? Once this roster has been released you can just start a new myleague from the start of the season and it’s ready to go


Or alternatively, do a start today with the roster loaded into Linmono’s Trainer.


I never thinking it was possible...
User avatar
SpidA
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:44 pm

MonkeymanJSV wrote:Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.

I asked you for your cyberfaces in the past and you said me I was free to use it. Excuse me if you felt bad, but I put an adlink because I added more than 7 cyberfaces made by me in the same rar where I put a lot of time. Anyways I have deleted the adlinks for everything. Sorry for this bro, I added your name on my facebook but I forgot it in the main post, now I updated it and I wrote your name like creator of rookies cfs. You know I always appreciate your work and I have mentioned you in different social networks.
Image
Image
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:49 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.


This is disappointing to hear. Thought this year would be different but appears to be more of the same.

Stuff like this is why it’s so hard to get good creators to stay motivated. We end up with creators using private Facebook sites or PM’d mods. It’s unfortunate.

I always mention to other authors, this time I used adlinks because I included in those rars a lot of cyberfaces created by me, and the same in portraits rar. But not problem...Now both package are without adlinks, I always try to help others bluejaybrandon and you know it.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

m.gaRz wrote:Thanks for this. But I cannot find Kanter and Kemba on the roster.

I put them in Celtics.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Shuajota wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.

I asked you for your cyberfaces in the past and you said me I was free to use it. Excuse me if you felt bad, but I put an adlink because I added more than 7 cyberfaces made by me in the same rar where I put a lot of time. Anyways I have deleted the adlinks for everything. Sorry for this bro, I added your name on my facebook but I forgot it in the main post, now I updated it and I wrote your name like creator of rookies cfs. You know I always appreciate your work and I have mentioned you in different social networks.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Its all good man, when i said free to use i didn't mean putting adlinks on it and i thought maybe you had just forgotten to mention but all is good man. I'm giving modding a break until 2k20 tho, So I may not be so active here until then.
But keep up the good work on your cyberfaces your improving alot
User avatar
MonkeymanJSV
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:54 pm

MonkeymanJSV wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
MonkeymanJSV wrote:Now I never like to start anything on this forum but this is actually quite messed up. I wanna say tho with your own work, its come along way and the faces you made in this are great, but you have put my cyberfaces in here without permission or even putting my name in the special thanks at the bottom of the post. If you had asked I probably would of said yes, but you didn't and you also slapped a horrible adlink on my work that doesn't even work. It took me nearly an hour to just get the link and i find that half of it is my work. I have a hard enough time dealing with the fact that youtubers are taking my work and making thousands apon thousands with not even a mention of where they found them but now I have you doing this, come on man its not right.

I asked you for your cyberfaces in the past and you said me I was free to use it. Excuse me if you felt bad, but I put an adlink because I added more than 7 cyberfaces made by me in the same rar where I put a lot of time. Anyways I have deleted the adlinks for everything. Sorry for this bro, I added your name on my facebook but I forgot it in the main post, now I updated it and I wrote your name like creator of rookies cfs. You know I always appreciate your work and I have mentioned you in different social networks.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Its all good man, when i said free to use i didn't mean putting adlinks on it and i thought maybe you had just forgotten to mention but all is good man. I'm giving modding a break until 2k20 tho, So I may not be so active here until then.
But keep up the good work on your cyberfaces your improving alot

Thanks man, all is correct now and sorry again for this inconvenience. No worries, I hope to see you for 2K20 and I'm very curious about whether our faces will work in 2K20. Time will tell.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:59 pm

ricerolly wrote:I can't download the portraits and or the cf's, please help, my browser just stuck on the captcha page

I updated the link without ad, try it.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Johnysh on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks for this. Great work so far. Was waiting for it eagerly. But there are missing some big names like Hunter or Culver, Top 10 draft picks. I'm hoping you will also add Windler and Kevin Porter Jr. to Cavs, that's what I'm looking for mainly, so I will wait for another releases.

It would also be great if you could talk with u/seanbarkley about his KICKSOLOGY, shoes mod and get it working with your roster.
Or if someone knows a way to make both work and would share it that would be great.
Johnysh
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby TheNaldoX13 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:43 pm

I need tuto please. Great job
TheNaldoX13
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:32 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Johnysh wrote:Thanks for this. Great work so far. Was waiting for it eagerly. But there are missing some big names like Hunter or Culver, Top 10 draft picks. I'm hoping you will also add Windler and Kevin Porter Jr. to Cavs, that's what I'm looking for mainly, so I will wait for another releases.

It would also be great if you could talk with u/seanbarkley about his KICKSOLOGY, shoes mod and get it working with your roster.
Or if someone knows a way to make both work and would share it that would be great.

The main reason before to add more rookies is the teams have right now 18-21 players in the rosters. I´m waiting more moves and I will add those players. Also I need time, because I will add updated portraits too.
I will check the shoes (Y)
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Johnysh on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Johnysh wrote:Thanks for this. Great work so far. Was waiting for it eagerly. But there are missing some big names like Hunter or Culver, Top 10 draft picks. I'm hoping you will also add Windler and Kevin Porter Jr. to Cavs, that's what I'm looking for mainly, so I will wait for another releases.

It would also be great if you could talk with u/seanbarkley about his KICKSOLOGY, shoes mod and get it working with your roster.
Or if someone knows a way to make both work and would share it that would be great.

The main reason before to add more rookies is the teams have right now 18-21 players in the rosters. I´m waiting more moves and I will add those players. Also I need time, because I will add updated portraits too.
I will check the shoes (Y)

Thanks man, appreciate your answer. Have a good day.
Johnysh
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 4:15 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:15 pm

TheNaldoX13 wrote:I need tuto please. Great job

I will make a video soon.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Johnysh wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Johnysh wrote:Thanks for this. Great work so far. Was waiting for it eagerly. But there are missing some big names like Hunter or Culver, Top 10 draft picks. I'm hoping you will also add Windler and Kevin Porter Jr. to Cavs, that's what I'm looking for mainly, so I will wait for another releases.

It would also be great if you could talk with u/seanbarkley about his KICKSOLOGY, shoes mod and get it working with your roster.
Or if someone knows a way to make both work and would share it that would be great.

The main reason before to add more rookies is the teams have right now 18-21 players in the rosters. I´m waiting more moves and I will add those players. Also I need time, because I will add updated portraits too.
I will check the shoes (Y)

Thanks man, appreciate your answer. Have a good day.

Thank you, you too Johnysh.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season (Release This Weekend)

Postby briggm on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:14 pm

TheSweatpantsMan wrote:Hey Shuajota, can you please reupload the 1.06.exe on your website? It seems to not work properly.


Can I also request the 1.06.exe and 1.06 manifest please?
briggm
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby kiarrakimjp23 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:09 pm

can you update the contracts as well bro at the same time maybe yo u can add sean barkley's shoes in your roster thanks? Thanks
kiarrakimjp23
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:37 am

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season (Release This Weekend)

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 pm

briggm wrote:
TheSweatpantsMan wrote:Hey Shuajota, can you please reupload the 1.06.exe on your website? It seems to not work properly.


Can I also request the 1.06.exe and 1.06 manifest please?

I will reupload it. (Y)
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 pm

kiarrakimjp23 wrote:can you update the contracts as well bro at the same time maybe yo u can add sean barkley's shoes in your roster thanks? Thanks

Yes, I´m preparing the new update with more moves and updated contracts.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/dnaobb
-Visit my website (NBA news and NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby SHDX3 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:15 pm

Thank you sir for sharing this so soon, and for also removing the ad links, got 2 viruses one time and a adware had to use 3 anitmalware and virus programs to remove.

Mediafire was a great choice and grateful to use your content, Lakers Coach looks amazing too! Will you update the Raptors coach too?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
User avatar
SHDX3
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby SpidA on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:07 am

Hey Shua ! I have a question!

You know if you allowed to put or make special shoes accessible ? Like Puma, Li-Ning, Converse and others ? Thanks
User avatar
SpidA
#JustiseBetter
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: Shuajota´s Roster 2019-2020 Season Released!

Postby phyuch_yiu on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:54 am

Hey guys I am probably doing something wrong on my end but can someone help me out.

I want to download this for 2k19 PC and when I use his link for 2ck I am unable to download and I only get ad.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: using offline users
Last edited by phyuch_yiu on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
phyuch_yiu
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -noob1337-, CasE and 7 guests