Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Clam Sword on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:18 am

I was just curious if there were any mods for MyGM? I'm new to the forum, and I'd literally pay someone to mod in cyberfaces of actual NBA owners and put them in the game.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K19 by Andrew on Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:07 pm.
Clam Sword
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:10 pm

I'm sure you someone would be able to do it. I've seen coach mods but never NBA owners
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4195
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:23 pm

Clam Sword wrote:I was just curious if there were any mods for MyGM? I'm new to the forum, and I'd literally pay someone to mod in cyberfaces of actual NBA owners and put them in the game.


You made this exact same thread like an hour ago. You say you’re new...please read the forum rules. No spamming the forum and no requesting mods for pay.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Clam Sword on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:21 am

bluejaybrandon, would you shut the hell up? You post on every single thread on this forum. Get a life dude.
Clam Sword
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:33 am

Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, would you shut the hell up? You post on every single thread on this forum. Get a life dude.


Because I answer people questions? Did you really just critique someone for being active? And trying to be a productive member of the forum by making sure it stays clean instead of four threads of “can we put da owners in da video game? I will pay.”? You’re the new one here, don’t come in here with attitude. Respect the rules.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:01 am

Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, would you shut the hell up? You post on every single thread on this forum. Get a life dude.


Creating new threads asking the same question never gets you anywhere, it only annoys people, and it makes people not want to help you.

YOU are in the wrong here. Be patient and wait for a response, and be respectful of other people's time.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7856
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Clam Sword on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:32 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, would you shut the hell up? You post on every single thread on this forum. Get a life dude.


Because I answer people questions? Did you really just critique someone for being active? And trying to be a productive member of the forum by making sure it stays clean instead of four threads of “can we put da owners in da video game? I will pay.”? You’re the new one here, don’t come in here with attitude. Respect the rules.



I’ve seen you get shitty with MULTIPLE people on here and talk shit about other’s creations. Don’t act all high and mighty dude. It’s a freaking forum. You’re no better than anyone else. I posted 2 threads because i couldn’t find the other one. Therefore, I THOUGHT IT HADN’T POSTED! I’ve been on here 2 days and you are on my posts DAILY. Get a life.
Clam Sword
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Clam Sword on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:35 am

bluejaybrandon, dude you shit talk other peoples creations. Is that okay? You bad mouth other people’s stuff and act like you’re the shit on here. It’s actually laughable. I posted 2 threads only because I couldn’t find the other one I posted, so I figured that it hadn’t posted. So, get off my dick.
Clam Sword
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:32 am

Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, dude you shit talk other peoples creations. Is that okay? You bad mouth other people’s stuff and act like you’re the shit on here. It’s actually laughable. I posted 2 threads only because I couldn’t find the other one I posted, so I figured that it hadn’t posted. So, get off my dick.


I see you're in your edgy teenager phase, and that's okay. Again, you're new here so it's forgivable. Your only contribution to the forum has been requests of others while I've provided content, compliments, and donations. It's just factual. I've provided critique, yes, but when praise is warranted I've supplied that too. If you're going to throw a fit every time the forum rules are brought up, boy do I have bad news for you. You said you were new so I informed you of the forum rules.

Again, just because I'm active here doesn't mean I don't have a life. It just means I have a hobby. It would be like telling a painter to go get a life because he paints after his 9-5. Your logic is questionable. I'm not better than anyone else, but I am active in this community because overall there are some great things done here for a game I enjoy. If you post a thread, I'll offer an answer. If you post two that are on the same topic in two days, I'll point that out. If you can't find the first, use the search feature. But ultimately, if you don't want my reply on a thread, don't post one.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby Clam Sword on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:28 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, dude you shit talk other peoples creations. Is that okay? You bad mouth other people’s stuff and act like you’re the shit on here. It’s actually laughable. I posted 2 threads only because I couldn’t find the other one I posted, so I figured that it hadn’t posted. So, get off my dick.


I see you're in your edgy teenager phase, and that's okay. Again, you're new here so it's forgivable. Your only contribution to the forum has been requests of others while I've provided content, compliments, and donations. It's just factual. I've provided critique, yes, but when praise is warranted I've supplied that too. If you're going to throw a fit every time the forum rules are brought up, boy do I have bad news for you. You said you were new so I informed you of the forum rules.

Again, just because I'm active here doesn't mean I don't have a life. It just means I have a hobby. It would be like telling a painter to go get a life because he paints after his 9-5. Your logic is questionable. I'm not better than anyone else, but I am active in this community because overall there are some great things done here for a game I enjoy. If you post a thread, I'll offer an answer. If you post two that are on the same topic in two days, I'll point that out. If you can't find the first, use the search feature. But ultimately, if you don't want my reply on a thread, don't post one.


Just give me an answer. Don’t be a condescending prick. It’s not hard.
Clam Sword
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:11 am

Re: Any MyGM Mods? I love the game mode.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:59 am

Clam Sword wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
Clam Sword wrote:bluejaybrandon, dude you shit talk other peoples creations. Is that okay? You bad mouth other people’s stuff and act like you’re the shit on here. It’s actually laughable. I posted 2 threads only because I couldn’t find the other one I posted, so I figured that it hadn’t posted. So, get off my dick.


I see you're in your edgy teenager phase, and that's okay. Again, you're new here so it's forgivable. Your only contribution to the forum has been requests of others while I've provided content, compliments, and donations. It's just factual. I've provided critique, yes, but when praise is warranted I've supplied that too. If you're going to throw a fit every time the forum rules are brought up, boy do I have bad news for you. You said you were new so I informed you of the forum rules.

Again, just because I'm active here doesn't mean I don't have a life. It just means I have a hobby. It would be like telling a painter to go get a life because he paints after his 9-5. Your logic is questionable. I'm not better than anyone else, but I am active in this community because overall there are some great things done here for a game I enjoy. If you post a thread, I'll offer an answer. If you post two that are on the same topic in two days, I'll point that out. If you can't find the first, use the search feature. But ultimately, if you don't want my reply on a thread, don't post one.


Just give me an answer. Don’t be a condescending prick. It’s not hard.


So here's what was said on your other thread:

Clam Sword wrote:I will hire someone to do this. (Y) If it's possible. Just joined today and wanted to say this is the coolest community on the internet. You guys do such amazing work.

bluejaybrandon wrote:It’s possible. But “hiring someone” is against the forum rules just a heads up.


An answer followed by instruction on the rules so the mods don't have to get involved.

You're reading way to much into this man.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am


Return to NBA 2K19 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lem12 and 9 guests