[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY STATEMENT

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY last update (Kobe Ad Exodus)

Postby lesh0430 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 am

Wow a pleasant surprise! Thank you.
lesh0430

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY last update (Kobe AD Exodus)

Postby flywithcaptmico on Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Thanks for the awesome update! Hoping for more playoff edition shoes
I fly planes for a living.
flywithcaptmico

Postby jajawatawat on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:52 am

where i can find the shoe_global.iff thanks
jajawatawat

Postby bhilogy on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Kobe A.D, Adapt BB and Dame 5 added new colorways
bhilogy

Postby flywithcaptmico on Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:23 pm

bhilogy wrote:Kobe A.D, Adapt BB and Dame 5 added new colorways

Hoping for new update :bowdown2:
flywithcaptmico

Postby MS_MT on Wed May 01, 2019 1:25 am

your kicks are the best, can you please update your current roster 14.04.2019 to the latest official roster update 19.04.2019 by Shuajota and add the new playoffs kicks thank you man for your great mods :applaud:
can you add this playoff kicks in the slamonline
https://www.slamonline.com/kicks/
MS_MT

Postby Timmsoski on Wed May 01, 2019 9:23 pm

This is unbelievable, incredible work! I'm just trying to install for the first time. I have just downloaded the NBA 2k Launcher, I've tried to copy what you do in your video. I went to the same file you already had applied in your SYNC.BIN path, however I have nothing in my replacement list. I've tried playing around with a few buttons but nothing seems to work. If anyone could give me a hand it would really be appreciated!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Life After Wade - Heat MyLeague - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cGjNh-uMwY&list=PLllKdZ2X5UmUda8fh4Nwep_yeBvuVDeLF
Timmsoski

Postby jajawatawat on Sat May 04, 2019 3:24 am

bro your shoes update is great and fire but i noticed this when i want to put this jordan 10 on kemba walker and jamychal green. is this supposed to happen? thanks

NBA2K19 2019-05-04 01-11-22.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jajawatawat

Postby littleware313 on Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 am

Nice mod but I seem to be getting quite a few players wearing outdoor boots and the generic 2k grey logo shoes. The shoes show up when I check them in the edit player menu of the Kicksology roster, but in-game mostly generic are showing up. I use the NBA2k_launcher to load them. No other mods loaded.

Edit: Restarting the game does not solve the generic issue or outdoor boot issue. I don't have any BlackTop Player created to get any non-basketball /outdoor boot apparel)! I'm looking forward to these! I do have the latest patch update for 2K19 installed!

In the 2K Launcher there is a big button "SYNC replace" that I omitted pushing previously to inject the new code. I'm all square!!!
Last edited by littleware313 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleware313

Postby bhilogy on Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 am

New lebron 16 colorways added
bhilogy

Postby sleeperoam on Thu May 09, 2019 11:08 am

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
sleeperoam

Postby eeecm4 on Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 am

Only some shoes are working, can anyone help, I've done all of the steps in the video and the Gohan shoes are missing along with most other.
eeecm4

Postby bhilogy on Sun May 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Seanbarkley, we need the latest shoe update to be compatible along with your latest release please
bhilogy

Postby ItsRickGrimes on Wed May 29, 2019 12:57 pm

bhilogy wrote:Seanbarkley, we need the latest shoe update to be compatible along with your latest release please

Anyone know how to make the latest roster compatible with Sean's amazing work? I'm not quite adept at editing files of NBA 2K so if there is anyone that could continue what Sean's been doing, that would be awesome.
ItsRickGrimes

Postby seanbarkley on Thu May 30, 2019 2:40 am

Timmsoski wrote:This is unbelievable, incredible work! I'm just trying to install for the first time. I have just downloaded the NBA 2k Launcher, I've tried to copy what you do in your video. I went to the same file you already had applied in your SYNC.BIN path, however I have nothing in my replacement list. I've tried playing around with a few buttons but nothing seems to work. If anyone could give me a hand it would really be appreciated!

Hi, thanks man, you have to add the line shoe_global.iff=xhoe_global.iff yourself because by default the replacement list is empty. Before pressing "SYNC REPLACE" check the option "lock SYNC.bin". Follow the instructions from the video and everything should work fine; if not hit me here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZmbOc60TlM

bhilogy wrote:Seanbarkley, we need the latest shoe update to be compatible along with your latest release please

Done, I've updated the file for it to be compatible with the last shoe updates. Sorry for the delay guys!

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Postby flywithcaptmico on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:35 am

seanbarkley wrote:
Timmsoski wrote:This is unbelievable, incredible work! I'm just trying to install for the first time. I have just downloaded the NBA 2k Launcher, I've tried to copy what you do in your video. I went to the same file you already had applied in your SYNC.BIN path, however I have nothing in my replacement list. I've tried playing around with a few buttons but nothing seems to work. If anyone could give me a hand it would really be appreciated!

Hi, thanks man, you have to add the line shoe_global.iff=xhoe_global.iff yourself because by default the replacement list is empty. Before pressing "SYNC REPLACE" check the option "lock SYNC.bin". Follow the instructions from the video and everything should work fine; if not hit me here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZmbOc60TlM

Done, I've updated the file for it to be compatible with the last shoe updates. Sorry for the delay guys!

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY

Thank you bro! :bowdown:
flywithcaptmico

Postby bhilogy on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:07 am

seanbarkley, many thanks bro!
bhilogy

Postby justinkyrie on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi seanbarkley can you replace some shoes and add puma shoes and way of wade 7 to be able to edit? Like you did in the new balance shoes? Thank you and more POWER!!!!
justinkyrie

Postby JonasGerkens on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:52 am

justinkyrie wrote:Hi seanbarkley can you replace some shoes and add puma shoes and way of wade 7 to be able to edit? Like you did in the new balance shoes? Thank you and more POWER!!!!

I would also love to edit the Puma Basketball shoes
JonasGerkens

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am

Would you possibly consider to update trades in your roster?
zetsuboushta

Postby brodie_00 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:54 am

hey Seanbarkley would you update the roster???
brodie_00

Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.0 (roster + shoe file)

Postby fweezee on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:29 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Welcome guys!

Nike PG 2.5 Doncic custom shoe preview:

[ Image ]

what cyberface did you use here?
fweezee

Postby flywithcaptmico on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:03 am

Anyone who has updated trades roster even without rookies? I can't play without seeing players without updated shoes.
flywithcaptmico

Postby Maverick on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 pm

^^

I did/have. Internet's acting up the last few weeks. Got bored offline so tried messing with this roster since the offseason has been fun and big fan of seanbarkley's shoes.

Changes I made: trades, free agents and top 3 rookies

Missing: players ages, new jersey numbers, new contracts, new coaches and a lot of rookies. (Mainly use this for Play Now mode)

I just copied over shuajota's top 3 rookies. Hope he doesn't mind. Thank you! So make sure you have shuajota's modded files.
I don't think I will update this anymore. No need to credit me if ever someone updates this. Just did this for fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/23xr646l4 ... gy.7z/file

EDIT: There are 2 files in the archive. Got too lazy to check which one is it lol but I'm sure it's there. Also forgot to mention. I don't know if it's only happening to me. Using the roster from 2K Share giving me problems with the shoes. Some are just wearing a generic ones instead of seanbarkley's. So been using only his offline one.
Maverick
for Life

Postby orangejoshh on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:25 pm

I have a roster made by ohhmyjoshhh (based on celticlg from operation sports) and integrated some rookies coming from different modders and created some rookies based on Da Infamous NY creation and signings are up to date, some contract is not yet updated but some are updated, thanks to ohhmyjoshhh. and slowly integrating kicksology shoes by using dna player by player. Not going to share it/release it first since I dont have the permission of those people yet (mainly the CFs I've used from different modder for rookies and portraits from shuajota and also shoes from seanbarkley) but if u want and good base search ohhmyjoshhh on roster and integrate kicksology manually.
orangejoshh

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding