Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 am

Hey,
i dont know why but i cant save created roster or myleague save games in the game.
i try different rosters like DEST or Shuajota but i cant save the roster.
(this guy have the same problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAuIe5S2ahw)
What can i do?
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:40 pm

No one?
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Try to validate your 2k19 installation with Steam.
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Try to validate your 2k19 installation with Steam.


thanks but it was not a solution. i try to reinstall 2k19.
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:52 pm

bremi19 wrote:Hey,
i dont know why but i cant save created roster or myleague save games in the game.
i try different rosters like DEST or Shuajota but i cant save the roster.
(this guy have the same problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAuIe5S2ahw)
What can i do?


I try different things like reinstall nba2k19, steam, with/without mods, change the exe from 1.08 to 1.06 and try it without lock sync (looyh tool 2.31 v1.08) but i cant save a roster or a new myleague save game.i can only save
existing save games and roster. i read a few things in the steam forum but nobody know a solution. is it a nba 2k19 problem or 1.08 problem?
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:12 am

Have you try to launch the game with admin rights ?
You could also try to install the game in another directory, perhaps it's related to NTFS rights :idea:
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:44 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Have you try to launch the game with admin rights ?
You could also try to install the game in another directory, perhaps it's related to NTFS rights :idea:


Okay thanks for advice. I use ssd directory and i will try to install in another ntfs directory or sdd.
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby jrlocke on Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:54 pm

I have the same issues with 2k18 and 2k19. I have yet to find a solution. I use two PC's one on the road and one at home....I am so confused by this as well. Incredibly frustrating as I was working on retro rosters for 2k19 until I could no longer backup saves.
2013 is the year?
Thanks to Vl@d, Leftos and all the other patchers for their hard work.
User avatar
jrlocke
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:42 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Why can't I save created/loaded roster on pc ?

Postby bremi19 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:21 am

jrlocke wrote:I have the same issues with 2k18 and 2k19. I have yet to find a solution. I use two PC's one on the road and one at home....I am so confused by this as well. Incredibly frustrating as I was working on retro rosters for 2k19 until I could no longer backup saves.

i have a solution that work for me. it is not the best solution but i can create new savegames and rosters. i create a new roster and overwrite a old existing roster. now i can use only 3 rosters at the same time but i dont have backup problems.
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm


Return to NBA 2K19

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests