【Shuajota´s Cyberfaces】Luka Samanic Released! Page 29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | DAIRIS BERTANS RELEASED! PAGE 21

Postby Aston on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:48 am

Nice! And his brother ? Davis ? :D
Aston
Culture.

Postby Shuajota on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Aston2K wrote:Nice! And his brother ? Davis ? :D

Thank you! Davis is already made by 2K. I could improve it in the future, but is not a priority right now for me.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 pm

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby clsmooth on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 am

whats the png# and Face#
clsmooth

Postby Shuajota on Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 am

clsmooth wrote:whats the png# and Face#

I´m using 2030. The first week of May I think, I will release all my huge project and I will update my roster with all the new cyberfaces for NBA and Euroleague teams.
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | JUANCHO HERNANGÓMEZ CYBERFACE + TATTOOS RELEASED!

Postby t-work on Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:12 am

Shuajota wrote:Juancho Hernangómez (With Tattoos):
Download: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=10881

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

The link to this cyberface is broken :( Does anyone have it that can upload it? Thank you
t-work

Re: SHUAJOTA´S CYBERFACES | JUANCHO HERNANGÓMEZ CYBERFACE + TATTOOS RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:33 am

t-work wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Juancho Hernangómez (With Tattoos):
Download: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=10881

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

The link to this cyberface is broken :( Does anyone have it that can upload it? Thank you

I will update!
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:06 pm

None of your old links work...I know you said you're going to update the faces but the removal of the link is not really necessary. People may want those as temporary hold overs.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:20 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:None of your old links work...I know you said you're going to update the faces but the removal of the link is not really necessary. People may want those as temporary hold overs.

I will update this post as soon as I can brandon.
Shuajota

Postby SamYeung on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 pm

plz release Briante Weber :bowdown:
SamYeung

Postby Aston on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Hey! Good job here. I need your LaMelo Ball, please :D
Aston
Culture.

Postby jajawatawat on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:21 pm

so sad cant download allonzo trier. its saying 404 error
jajawatawat

Postby jajawatawat on Wed May 01, 2019 1:17 pm

up for this thread
jajawatawat

Postby Dee4Three on Wed May 01, 2019 11:30 pm

SHUAJOTA, you are getting better and better with your cyberfaces. Really impressive.

I'm not a pro, but I know how much work goes into making faces.

Well done.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Aston2K wrote:Hey! Good job here. I need your LaMelo Ball, please :D

Thanks man, I didn´t finish him. I´m really focused on Euroleague right now.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 01, 2019 11:52 pm

jajawatawat wrote:so sad cant download allonzo trier. its saying 404 error

jajawatawat wrote:up for this thread

Thanks mate, I will remake those players but I´m with euroleague faces at this moment.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 01, 2019 11:53 pm

Dee4Three wrote:SHUAJOTA, you are getting better and better with your cyberfaces. Really impressive.

I'm not a pro, but I know how much work goes into making faces.

Well done.

Thank you so much Dee4Three!
Shuajota

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 4:47 am

WOW!!!! Dee4Three is throwing some nice words here.
I'm proud of myself :bowdown2: :cheeky: haha

I'll second that, Never had a chance but I really like your Euro cyberfaces, man. Great, great job.
IVAN LOPEZ
-------------------------
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
For donations: im.escobarlopez@gmail.com
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am

imescobarlopez wrote:WOW!!!! Dee4Three is throwing some nice words here.
I'm proud of myself :bowdown2: :cheeky: haha

I'll second that, Never had a chance but I really like your Euro cyberfaces, man. Great, great job.

What are you talking about? I compliment often, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. I literally complimented your cyberface work in private and just recently in public on maumaus forum.

Your post here is incredibly petty and immature, it's unwarranted and isn't a good look.

These are compliments I have given just in April.

Amazing Jordan.

Where did you get that? And what roster is it from?

Nice looking Celtics court Sticky.

Amazing faces here!

Refs look great in game.

Nice job.

Very nice.

I never had Live 16 for the PC, I had it for Sega Genesis.

DaCrispy, I have to give you MAJOR props with this roster. I have not played it, but the fact that you used generic players so the mod doesn't age is incredibly smart. And, it brings me back to the old days of playing college basketball games like NCAA Basketball for SNES, NCAA Final Four for Sega,...

Really cool. I want to change the refs looks for this mod as well. Possible get one in there that looks like Kenny Mauer and Dick Bavetta. Fyi: Love the scoreboards, my only issue with the CBS and TNT ones is the sheer size of them. I wish they didn't extend so much (height wise). I understand that ...

Great work here. Obviously it's a major time commitment, but the final product will be awesome and worth it.

Wow, that is really good!

Wow, that is similar to REDMC functionality.

Really cool.

The black and white looks awesome (Y)

This is YOU responding to ME COMPLIMENTING YOU via PM on March 16th. Just more proof that your post here is flaming, and is a lie and you are full of it. You are literally thanking me for complimenting you!

"imescobarlopez↓

Re: IVAN LOPEZ Retro Mods (58) 11 ADDITIONS

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:49 am 
To: Dee4Three 

I haven't seen this message. Thank you for the compliment. It's really nice when somebody backs you up.
Best regards!"

My critiques on maumau's thread are still 100% relevant, and its really immature the way you are acting about it. He knows they are relevant, which is why he said he understands and plans on working on them. All you are doing by gaslighting and pulling all of the extra crap is making yourself look foolish. Cut it out.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 9:55 am

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
I can't believe you actually search for compliments!!!! hahahaha all of this just for me... <3

It makes me laugh that you have no sense of humour at all and it's very easy to push your buttons everytime, in a good way of course, :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still thinking about the Bird on the bench joke haha
By the way, you were really sucking up to me that day to convert my 2K19 CFs to 2K17. What do you want me to say when somebody is sucking up??? Thank you I guess... hahah

I gonna have to leave you another advice: don't have a bad time from someone you don't even know
See you later, 100% relevant critiques guy :bowdown2:
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 am

imescobarlopez wrote:Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
I can't believe you actually search for compliments!!!! hahahaha all of this just for me... <3

It makes me laugh that you have no sense of humour at all and it's very easy to push your buttons everytime, in a good way of course, :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm still thinking about the Bird on the bench joke haha
By the way, you were really sucking up to me that day to convert my 2K19 CFs to 2K17. What do you want me to say when somebody is sucking up??? Thank you I guess... hahah

I gonna have to leave you another advice: don't have a bad time from someone you don't even know
See you later, 100% relevant critiques guy :bowdown2:

Sucking up? My compliments to modders is sucking up? What the hell is wrong with you?

And searching for compliments I gave out after being accused of giving compliments because of YOU is the laughable part? Are you nuts? The part that's concerning is that you LIED and stated that I started giving compliments because of YOU. Are you seriously this dense and childish?

Sucking up to you about conversions? I asked you if you could do them, offered to donate, and decided to do the players myself that same day. Acting like I WAS DESPERATE for your help, when I've spent over a thousand hours of my own time on my own roster, and decided to do them myself the same fucking day? Are you insane? I told you your faces were great quality AND offered to donate, and I'm the bad guy? You want to act like I'm desperate for your work, even though I've released V1 of my rosters and have done basically everything on V2 98% by myself with my brother, and put so much goddamn effort into it? Who the hell do you think you are?

This is the message I sent him:

"Hey,

Just curious. How long do you think it would take you to make the following players for 2K17 or 2K18?

Robert Reid (85-86)
Lewis Lloyd (85-86)
Allen Leavell (85-86)
Blue Edwards (90-91)
Jeff Malone (90-91)
Mike Brown (90-91)
Frank Ramsey (62-63)

I was planning on taking a crack at them, but I am so busy finishing up the other teams on my roster. If you made them for 2K18, I could convert them to 2K17. If you made them for 2K17, I wouldn't have to convert them at all. Either way, it would work for me.

And, do you have a donation link you can send me?"

Any modder would LOVE to get this message. I offered to donate if he had a donation link, and I stated that I was asking because I've been so busy with the roster by myself and a little help wouldn't have hurt. I decided to do the faces myself, but somehow THIS IS sucking up? In a separate message I let him know that ive been trying to get better at Blender, and that his faces were Great Quality, ive said this to many modders in public and in private! Can you imagine using this against someone? For those watching this, what he is doing is called gaslighting, and he is completely twisting the truth to make himself look better. What he doesn't realize is, he's making himself look incredibly childish and immature.

I feel like I am talking to a 15 year old. Anybody who is following this who has any maturity whatsoever would see that you were completely out of line from the start, bringing up items that had nothing to do with the situation and making accusations that had no backing. YOU keep on the attack in regards to a situation that maumau FUCKING AGREED WITH in regards to his own roster, and stated that he plans on working on the inaccuracies I MENTIONED.

He apologized to me in a private message as well, stating that he's sorry if he did anything wrong in this situation. And still, you continue to make incredibly childish attacks and at the same time thinking/talking like you are somehow right, and SOMEHOW coming off cocky. Do you have any idea how inept you are in this whole thing? How incredibly childish you sound?

Pulling the classic "I have more important things to do, sorry if I don't respond" to escape a conversation where you are clearly in the wrong, and the classic "lighten up" approach after you are called out on your bullshit, pretending that it's all in good fun while you continue to make up shit and take shots at me, is not gonna fly with me. It's classic Internet cowardice from a keyboard warrior who has no leg to stand on. You know damn well this wasn't funny to you, anybody who can think straight and see all of your attacks and comments on the other thread can see right through that bullshit. It's called you need to man up and deal with the shit you started. From the start, I have stuck by everything I have said. The critiques of the roster, the reason for the critiques, etc. And again, it would be one thing if I made up shit, but those are actual issues that I brought forward that could be tended to, which maumau admits are inaccuracies. Everything else afterwards is you acting out, and frankly acting like a child.

You clearly have a lot of growing up to do, I suggest you start now.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 10:42 am

hahahahah
WOW I was right again, no sense of humour at all. I'm not looking through the hole response but it seems you're pretty mad about a joke, using words like inept, insane, childish, immature, fucking. I'm not ATTACKING you, It was a joke.

Stick to my advice. Don't have a bad day because of someone you don't even know. And thanks for offering me a donation at that time, I really appreciate it.
It was meant to be a joke, that's why I put the "haha". Let it go and don't pollute Shajuota's thread.

------

Here comes the 1.000 character response... :lol: :lol: :lol:
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu May 02, 2019 10:53 am

imescobarlopez wrote:hahahahah
WOW I was right again, no sense of humour at all. I'm not looking through the hole response but it seems you're pretty mad about a joke, using words like inept, insane, childish, immature, fucking. I'm not ATTACKING you, It was a joke.

Stick to my advice. Don't have a bad day because of someone you don't even know. And thanks for offering me a donation at that time, I really appreciate it.
It was meant to be a joke, that's why I put the "haha". Let it go and don't pollute Shajuota's thread.

------

Here comes the 1.000 character response... :lol: :lol: :lol:

More gaslighting, more immaturity, more lies.

You were 100% serious in your BS here and in maumaus thread, now you are pulling shit to save face.

The bullshit you pulled here and in your other posts in the other thread is not cool with me, and wouldn't be with anybody. Considering how much bullshit exists in them.

imescobarlopez wrote:Sounds like you're a little upset Dee4Three, and your response probably is going to be an 800-character "I'm not upset" but I think you are.

You know I wanted to participate in your Ultimate Roster project this year, I told you and your response was kind of "yeah why not? you can do whatever you want", like not caring at all. And now, that you're invested in this retro roster, you need it to be done exactly as you envisioned to do it. After you saw me posting mods for this year's game, now you were asking ME to help you.

Besides, ask yourself this:
What if the creator of this roster doesn't care about ratings and only cares about adding teams, that are actually more difficult because you have to use cheat engine and learn certain codes to do so? What about if that is the case? Are you gonna bash his work all the way through it because this isn't what YOU want it to be?
I really don't care about the ratings or the age or DNA. That I can do from the in game editors. That's easier to do, adding players, etc. This year's game provides us to do that without modding it.

I quote you and tell the creator of this roster: "You can do what you want, it's your project", but trying to have Maumau to remove all of your "creations" because you feel you're not been given an answer, don't you think it's a little childish and you need to grow up in that aspect? It hurts a little not to be taken into account, right? If you wanted to enhance YOUR game experience and make it more "fun", why have you not offer your help yet? Instead, you're doing the opposite.

My advice is: Create your own Roster if you think you can do better. And maybe say please more often. Not always you can't get people to do what YOU want them to do or think is the right thing to do.

Calling it humor now and acting like it was all a joke is just more gaslighting and immature BS from someone who screwed up, and knows it. The continued passive/aggressive attacks are hilariously obvious, and still have no legs to stand on to anyone with a brain. This stuff doesn't work with me.

And don't you dare talk about me cluttering up this thread, YOU TOOK THE SHOT AT ME TO START THIS ON THIS THREAD. It's another example of you not taking responsibility and acting out.

Grow the hell up and learn. Be better than this. Stop the flaming and lying BS and be an adult.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 am

Dee4Three wrote:And don't you dare talk about me cluttering up this thread, YOU TOOK THE SHOT AT ME TO START THIS ON THIS THREAD.

Facts.

I have no dog in this fight even though I’ve followed the “discussion” in the previous thread. But to carry it into this thread was uncalled for. I’ve cluttered many a thread but it’s because I’ve taken issue with the creator or content and refused to end a back and forth discussion. This is a neutral thread compared to where this started. In my humble opinion it should continue there. Either way it’s been interesting to say the least.
bluejaybrandon

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu May 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Of course I was serious on Maumau's thread.

"YOU TOOK THE SHOT AT ME TO START THIS ON THIS THREAD"
"I have no dog in this fight"

A SHOT?!!!!!
This FIGHT??!

Who's fighting and taking shots? Not me. I was discussing a point yesterday and now I made you a joke and you just couln't take it, the one who gets angry is the loser.
And telling you thank you for wanting to donate me is not realizing I'm screwing up...
"Grow up" and "immaturity" calls hahaha don't hurt me at all, buddy, I 'm a grown ass man with children, maybe I have more responsabilities than you do in life, who knows, you def have more time than everyone else... at least I can take JOKES and DON'T LOSE MY MIND ABOUT IT and you certainly couldn't take it today.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding