NBA Orlando Bubble mod (Playoffs) Mod - RELEASED...page 33

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: LA - Hardwood Classics Jersey

Postby Bliss on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:08 am

Bliss

Postby Barrakux on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks Bliss, now works perfect. Amazing shirt
Barrakux

Postby skypemodder on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:54 am

sir Bliss, any chance on releasing any of your scoreboards? :D
skypemodder

Postby WiltatKansas on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:17 am

So will this work in 2k13 since it got similar graphics and models? and will this work on historical models jerseys in URB mods??
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BE AAAAAAAA!!
WiltatKansas

Postby skypemodder on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:40 pm

scoreboards sir? any chance sir? pls? :(
skypemodder

Re: Staples Center Arena rlsd. LAC & LAL

Postby Bliss on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:41 pm

dl on first page. thank you
Bliss

Postby LT BASKETBALL on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:33 am

waiting for a new KINGS arena GOLDEN 1CENTER.....sleep train old :evil: :cheeky:
LT BASKETBALL

Postby EricDGreat on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:31 am

Bliss, :bowdown: THE BEST MODDER :bowdown2:
EricDGreat

Re: Cavs/Miami arena preview (rlsd on first page)

Postby Bliss on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Bliss

Re: Cavs/Miami arena rlsd...

Postby Manni Live on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

:applaud: one of the greatest modders doing their thing, nice job man

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Re: Staples Center LAL preview...

Postby Bliss on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:04 pm

deleted post
Last edited by Bliss on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bliss

Postby Bliss on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:05 pm

deleted post
Last edited by Bliss on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bliss

Postby Bliss on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:06 pm

How's it going guys, are there still active 2k14 players here? Just want to share this latest work of mine, A little preview for now, just trying to see if I can import a different 3d model before I release it.

btw, anyone can help on how to import back edited 3d models in 3dm? I was able to import 3d Dorna models before I just forgot on how to do it again.
Bliss

Postby Wolfy03 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:49 am

Bliss wrote:btw, anyone can help on how to import back edited 3d models in 3dm? I was able to import 3d Dorna models before I just forgot on how to do it again.

The error means that size of your edited dorna 3D model is bigger than the original one. You may have added unpurposely some extra point to it, which added some of the file size, so it can't be imported back. If that not the case, you will probably gonna need to redone it. It can be little frustrating, I know that the best (was working on Euroleague arenas in 2K Serbia's patches)
Wolfy03

Re: 2019 Staples Center - LAL

Postby Rodzilla91 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 am

nice to still see you working on stuff bro. i believe i saw you post in a fb group. didnt know it was you (Y) (Y)
Rodzilla91

Re: 2019 Staples Center - LAL

Postby Pep on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am

This looks great and yes we're still active. :)
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby suirad on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 am

Bliss wrote:How's it going guys, are there still active 2k14 players here? Just want to share this latest work of mine, A little preview for now, just trying to see if I can import a different 3d model before I release it.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

btw, anyone can help on how to import back edited 3d models in 3dm? I was able to import 3d Dorna models before I just forgot on how to do it again.
[ Image ]

Bliss we are DEFINATELY STILL HERE STRONG. If I could ask. is it possible you can make a tutorial for crowd maneuvering and removal. There are a lot of stadium modders like myself who still make things from time to time. I believe you know how to do this as one of my favorite works you have ever made was the allstar stadium for the 2017 pelicans. I realized how intricate that stadium was and how where the stage was on one side of the stadium the crowd did not exist whereas in the regular version it does. I talk all the time with Sam Kicks17 and Z3r0 2k mods all the time and people like me can not thank you enough for collabing with him to allow him to release the updates for stadiums that he does with the awesome work you have done on the arena models and baskets. I however am not a lazy person. I do know how to mod stadiums and I frequently make as many changes as I can (such as the dorna models that flip versus the ones that change instantly) but run into blocks because your stadium models are locked and i may need to move the crowd to fill in seats with the new dorna model or remove the crowd from there to accommodate for bigger dorna model which I do understand you block due to protection of copyrights as I have had my work stolen before. It would be a huge favor to guys such as myself if you would make a tutorial for crowd manipulation when it comes to the crowds them selves camera men janitors etc. This way the community continues to grow as for me this is the last step with 2k14 modding for me as people like myself could make any stadiums we wanted retro or otherwise which in turn would help with us keeping this updated as much as we like art wise and not have to depend upon others to make things for us which in turn frees up the modders with the know how to not have as such high a demand to make things. This was my life and my story when UBR was at its height TONS OF MESSSAGES ALL THE TIME lol. I'm at work and haven't even seen your lakers arena model pictures yet but I KNOW ITS prob dope and I just figured id ask you as I barely get a glimpse of you on the forums anymore and this has been on my mind for the longest ever since I got into arena modding and realized the limitations I don't have the knowledge to alleviate right now. Ive been modding 2k since 2010 and I have grown so much in modding I feel confident I can make damn near anything I want if I have the knowledge. I appreciate the consideration and even if you decide not to share what you know I look forward to seeing what you make next as I frequently visit your flickr page. Thanks again for all you contribute.
Last edited by suirad on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
suirad

Postby suirad on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:16 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
Bliss wrote:btw, anyone can help on how to import back edited 3d models in 3dm? I was able to import 3d Dorna models before I just forgot on how to do it again.

The error means that size of your edited dorna 3D model is bigger than the original one. You may have added unpurposely some extra point to it, which added some of the file size, so it can't be imported back. If that not the case, you will probably gonna need to redone it. It can be little frustrating, I know that the best (was working on Euroleague arenas in 2K Serbia's patches)

Are you able to elaborate on the adding and subtracting of points in blender. I remember doing this and getting error messages all the time even if the vertices numbers were the same
suirad

Postby Bliss on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Wolfy03 wrote:

I believe that doesn't make a change about the size at all, I tried to save the 3d model (n2km) using 3dm then import it back without opening in blender but the error message still appears. Any more ideas bro?
Bliss

Postby Bliss on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:45 pm

suirad wrote:
Bliss wrote:How's it going guys, are there still active 2k14 players here? Just want to share this latest work of mine, A little preview for now, just trying to see if I can import a different 3d model before I release it.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Bliss we are DEFINATELY STILL HERE STRONG. If I could ask. is it possible you can make a tutorial for crowd maneuvering and removal. There are a lot of stadium modders like myself who still make things from time to time. I believe you know how to do this as one of my favorite works you have ever made was the allstar stadium for the 2017 pelicans. I realized how intricate that stadium was and how where the stage was on one side of the stadium the crowd did not exist whereas in the regular version it does. I talk all the time with Sam Kicks17 and Z3r0 2k mods all the time and people like me can not thank you enough for collabing with him to allow him to release the updates for stadiums that he does with the awesome work you have done on the arena models and baskets. I however am not a lazy person. I do know how to mod stadiums and I frequently make as many changes as I can (such as the dorna models that flip versus the ones that change instantly) but run into blocks because your stadium models are locked and i may need to move the crowd to fill in seats with the new dorna model or remove the crowd from there to accommodate for bigger dorna model which I do understand you block due to protection of copyrights as I have had my work stolen before. It would be a huge favor to guys such as myself if you would make a tutorial for crowd manipulation when it comes to the crowds them selves camera men janitors etc. This way the community continues to grow as for me this is the last step with 2k14 modding for me as people like myself could make any stadiums we wanted retro or otherwise which in turn would help with us keeping this updated as much as we like art wise and not have to depend upon others to make things for us which in turn frees up the modders with the know how to not have as such high a demand to make things. This was my life and my story when UBR was at its height TONS OF MESSSAGES ALL THE TIME lol. I'm at work and haven't even seen your lakers arena model pictures yet but I KNOW ITS prob dope and I just figured id ask you as I barely get a glimpse of you on the forums anymore and this has been on my mind for the longest ever since I got into arena modding and realized the limitations I don't have the knowledge to alleviate right now. Ive been modding 2k since 2010 and I have grown so much in modding I feel confident I can make damn near anything I want if I have the knowledge. I appreciate the consideration and even if you decide not to share what you know I look forward to seeing what you make next as I frequently visit your flickr page. Thanks again for all you contribute.

let us talk in private bro. Message me in my fb account
Bliss

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:16 pm

Bliss wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

I believe that doesn't make a change about the size at all, I tried to save the 3d model (n2km) using 3dm then import it back without opening in blender but the error message still appears. Any more ideas bro?

Maybe you should try to import it back with NBA2KX mod tool?
Wolfy03

Postby suirad on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 am

Bliss wrote:
suirad wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

let us talk in private bro. Message me in my fb account

Ok bro I i IM u here and on your FB account which I hope is right. Hope you see 1 of em bro. Till then I'll be waiting
suirad

Postby Bliss on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Wolfy03 wrote:Maybe you should try to import it back with NBA2KX mod tool?

NBA2KX mod tool doesn't allow me to import/export 3d model of players bench. Someone already gave me an idea that those 3d models can be exported by using an older version of 3dm where I believe that is true as someone told me that before, I just forgot who was it. Still trying to figure out which version of 3dm I need to use.
Bliss

Postby Wolfy03 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 am

Bliss wrote:

NBA2KX mod tool doesn't allow me to import/export 3d model of players bench. Someone already gave me an idea that those 3d models can be exported by using an older version of 3dm where I believe that is true as someone told me that before, I just forgot who was it. Still trying to figure out which version of 3dm I need to use.

Pretty sure that you can, as I have done more than 70 arenas that way. You just have to select right parts, extract and then edit them in Blender. Not quite sure what parts cause I've done my last arena long time ago, but after you select them you should be able to see them in 3D tab (that blue screen in NBA 2KX tool)
Wolfy03

Postby suirad on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:19 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
Bliss wrote:

Pretty sure that you can, as I have done more than 70 arenas that way. You just have to select right parts, extract and then edit them in Blender. Not quite sure what parts cause I've done my last arena long time ago, but after you select them you should be able to see them in 3D tab (that blue screen in NBA 2KX tool)

Wolff Bliss is talking bout the actual Bench SEATS position which can't be edited through nba2k12 mod tool as it does not even see them when ditecting parts. This is why he uses the 3dm tool because IT SEES AND EXPORTS whole bench model including bench seats Gatorade cooler behind bench EVERYTHING. When he edits in blender then tries to import back through 3dmodtool he gets error message there. He would not be able to import the model he edited to nba2k12 mod tool because again 2k12 mod tool would not be able to see these parts to import just like it COULDN'T export because the parts are not visible in NBA 2k12 mod tool. I hope this explanation makes the problem more clear if I'm understanding it correctly myself as bliss and I have been talking about this the last 2 days
suirad

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding