Derrick Rose missing?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Derrick Rose missing?

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 am

Just cranked up the game, all of a sudden, D Rose is missing, what gives? Didn't do anything to the game.
Uncle Drew

Re: Derrick Rose missing?

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:55 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Just cranked up the game, all of a sudden, D Rose is missing, what gives? Didn't do anything to the game.

Same as before, he was updated in a patch so any Cyberface you have with resolution I’ve 1024x1024 is corrupted and needs to be deleted or resized.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Louieboy36 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Just cranked up the game, all of a sudden, D Rose is missing, what gives? Didn't do anything to the game.

Same as before, he was updated in a patch so any Cyberface you have with resolution I’ve 1024x1024 is corrupted and needs to be deleted or resized.

Yo blue, how does one go about resizing the "face" file (if you know how ofc)? My "png" files are working. its only the "face" files that causes his problem for me.
Louieboy36

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:39 am

Louieboy36 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Yo blue, how does one go about resizing the "face" file (if you know how ofc)? My "png" files are working. its only the "face" files that causes his problem for me.

The best way is 7zip to dive into the face.color file and face.detailnormal file. Then open them in Photoshop and resize the image. If that's too in-depth, you can PM me your faceXXXX.iff and I'll resize it and send it back.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:57 am

This is so frustrating that you have to perform surgery damn near on CF's, every time there is a game update. I'm not familiar with using Photoshop, and resizing images. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone, like in 2K18.
Uncle Drew

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:16 am

Uncle Drew wrote:This is so frustrating that you have to perform surgery damn near on CF's, every time there is a game update. I'm not familiar with using Photoshop, and resizing images. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone, like in 2K18.

Because the percentage of those modding is relatively low compared to the total number of 2k players. Likeness updates cater to everyone and they have no incentive to make sure it’s compatible with mods.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:16 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:This is so frustrating that you have to perform surgery damn near on CF's, every time there is a game update. I'm not familiar with using Photoshop, and resizing images. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone, like in 2K18.

Because the percentage of those modding is relatively low compared to the total number of 2k players. Likeness updates cater to everyone and they have no incentive to make sure it’s compatible with mods.

What do you need to resize Rose face id, his file number? Can I send it to you to resize it? Thanks....
Uncle Drew

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:41 am

Can someone help me recover DRose's CF ?
Uncle Drew

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding