#EURO2K19 (Euroleague) PC MOD v1.1 02.06.2019 RELEASED!!! PAGE 45

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER | NBA + EUROLEAGUE PATCH [WIP] PREVIEWS

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Aston2K wrote:Good luck !

Thanks! CF preview for Bobby Dixon (Ali Muhammed): https://forums.nba-live.com/posting.php
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby ET Da Gawd on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 am

New sixer jumpshot edits:
Zhaire Smith (based on new footage):
Base - Dante Exum
Upper release 1 - D'angelo Russel
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Kobe Bryant

Shake Milton
Base - Jumpshot 84
Upper release 1 - 15
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Amateur 10

Tobias Harris
Base - 87
Upper release 1 - 22
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Amateur 7

Mike Scott
Base - 22
Upper release 1 - Harrison Barnes
Animation Blending - 18
Upper release 2 - Release 8
ET Da Gawd

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:30 am

ET Da Gawd wrote:New sixer jumpshot edits:
Zhaire Smith (based on new footage):
Base - Dante Exum
Upper release 1 - D'angelo Russel
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Kobe Bryant

Shake Milton
Base - Jumpshot 84
Upper release 1 - 15
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Amateur 10

Tobias Harris
Base - 87
Upper release 1 - 22
Animation Blending - 55
Upper release 2 - Amateur 7

Mike Scott
Base - 22
Upper release 1 - Harrison Barnes
Animation Blending - 18
Upper release 2 - Release 8

Thanks man, I will include this on my February Update!
Shuajota

Postby dav_9 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 am

Looking forward to your next update! So many roster moves and I hope there will be stats updates. Appreciate the good work! :D
dav_9

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

dav_9 wrote:Looking forward to your next update! So many roster moves and I hope there will be stats updates. Appreciate the good work! :D

Thanks man! All the moves will be there, also de ratings udpate according the official one.
Shuajota

Postby MiamiThrice on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:16 am

Hey Shuajota,

First of all, thanks for the continued great work on making this roster for us! It's greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to learn more about adding more jerseys/uniforms to a roster and modifying the jersey names/titles, etc.

I've searched through the forums and have tried my best to self-teach myself about Cheat Engine and Cheat Engine tables / finding the right pointers in order to edit the game without corrupting stuff.

I'm also trying to learn more about hex editing as well in order to improve my ability to mod rosters / game files myself.

Basically, my biggest question I have is how you went about adding new files such as the city and earned/Christmas uniforms into the game and assigned them to their corresponding teams with accurate jersey names as well.

At first I thought you may have just included the .iff files in the Modded/waigua folder and/or somehow added them into the game files (0A,0B,0C, etc.) for each corresponding team. However, after doing more digging, it seems to me like you added them into the SYNC.BIN file in the "local" folder within the game's Steam folder and I would like to learn if possible how you were able to unpack that .bin file and add any/all new files to it and then repack it back up as SYNC.BIN such that the game doesn't get corrupted while also linking any new team files such as a new uniform to the appropriate team so that it is available as a jersey choice in the team selection screen of the game.

Finally, I also noticed there are two other .bin files in that same "local" folder, though I forget the names off the top of my head. Anyways, I was wondering if you also know what those other 2 .bin files are for in regards to the game (they both seem even bigger that SYNC.BIN) and whether or not either of the other 2 .bin files also contain stuff that we can play around with / mod or if they just contain generic game critical files / info that we shouldn't mess around with.

Sorry for such a long post and so many questions, but I'm really trying to learn more about modding NBA 2K games and would greatly appreciate any insight yourself or any other members of the forum could give me on any/all of the questions I have mentioned above.

Thanks, and I can't wait for your next update to your realistic roster!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!
MiamiThrice

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:32 pm

MiamiThrice wrote:Hey Shuajota,

First of all, thanks for the continued great work on making this roster for us! It's greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to learn more about adding more jerseys/uniforms to a roster and modifying the jersey names/titles, etc.

I've searched through the forums and have tried my best to self-teach myself about Cheat Engine and Cheat Engine tables / finding the right pointers in order to edit the game without corrupting stuff.

I'm also trying to learn more about hex editing as well in order to improve my ability to mod rosters / game files myself.

Basically, my biggest question I have is how you went about adding new files such as the city and earned/Christmas uniforms into the game and assigned them to their corresponding teams with accurate jersey names as well.

At first I thought you may have just included the .iff files in the Modded/waigua folder and/or somehow added them into the game files (0A,0B,0C, etc.) for each corresponding team. However, after doing more digging, it seems to me like you added them into the SYNC.BIN file in the "local" folder within the game's Steam folder and I would like to learn if possible how you were able to unpack that .bin file and add any/all new files to it and then repack it back up as SYNC.BIN such that the game doesn't get corrupted while also linking any new team files such as a new uniform to the appropriate team so that it is available as a jersey choice in the team selection screen of the game.

Finally, I also noticed there are two other .bin files in that same "local" folder, though I forget the names off the top of my head. Anyways, I was wondering if you also know what those other 2 .bin files are for in regards to the game (they both seem even bigger that SYNC.BIN) and whether or not either of the other 2 .bin files also contain stuff that we can play around with / mod or if they just contain generic game critical files / info that we shouldn't mess around with.

Sorry for such a long post and so many questions, but I'm really trying to learn more about modding NBA 2K games and would greatly appreciate any insight yourself or any other members of the forum could give me on any/all of the questions I have mentioned above.

Thanks, and I can't wait for your next update to your realistic roster!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!

First, thanks for your support. I have been learling too along of last year on this and I continue learning lol. For the Christmas and City Edition uniforms...Well, at first I added them renaming retro jerseys but finally 2K after the update 1.07 they added all the jerseys to the custom rosters created by the comunnity. This affected too to the rosters created before this Patch 1.07.
This was a good addition because now I keep all the old jerseys with the new ones. So you would´t problems with these jerseys because they will be there.
The problem for me was these changes affected to my G-League jerseys. 2K converted all the jerseys adresses to the default version.
If you want to add or change uniforms to NBA or new teams I recommend you to use 1.06.exe (I´m talking for Steam users of course), with this old .exe you can change and play with your custom rosters and make changes them, all the changes will be saved. But remember, use 1.06.exe, you can find it here on my website: http://www.shuajota.com/2018/12/nba-2k19-official-backup-106-exe-only.html.
And talking about my next roster update, I will include all the trades deadline, new ratings, new jumpshots, and the first Euroleague teams (It will be a DEMO in this update).
I hope this explanation works for you and stay tuned guys to my update!
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Shuajota wrote:

First, thanks for your support. I have been learling too along of last year on this and I continue learning lol. For the Christmas and City Edition uniforms...Well, at first I added them renaming retro jerseys but finally 2K after the update 1.07 they added all the jerseys to the custom rosters created by the comunnity. This affected too to the rosters created before this Patch 1.07.
This was a good addition because now I keep all the old jerseys with the new ones. So you would´t problems with these jerseys because they will be there.
The problem for me was these changes affected to my G-League jerseys. 2K converted all the jerseys adresses to the default version.
If you want to add or change uniforms to NBA or new teams I recommend you to use 1.06.exe (I´m talking for Steam users of course), with this old .exe you can change and play with your custom rosters and make changes them, all the changes will be saved. But remember, use 1.06.exe, you can find it here on my website: http://www.shuajota.com/2018/12/nba-2k19-official-backup-106-exe-only.html.
And talking about my next roster update, I will include all the trades deadline, new ratings, new jumpshots, and the first Euroleague teams (It will be a DEMO in this update).

I’m not sure sharing a .exe file is a great idea. I’m almost positive that violates the forum policy. “For Steam Users” doesn’t really make it better.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:09 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I’m not sure sharing a .exe file is a great idea. I’m almost positive that violates the forum policy. “For Steam Users” doesn’t really make it better.

Okay, it´s only a recomendation. Anyways is a backup of an original file to do downgrade and to conitunue editing.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Shuajota´s Realistic Roster v7.0 / Release: 02.20.2018
(Trade Deadline Update + Euroleague Demo 1)
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | TRADE DEADLINE + EUROLEAGUE DEMO (02.20.2019)

Postby Vicrack06 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:46 am

OMGGGG YESS
Vicrack06

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | TRADE DEADLINE + EUROLEAGUE DEMO (02.20.2019)

Postby HesiPullupJimbo on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 am

I'm so glad you are still grinding Shua!
HesiPullupJimbo

Postby Venom2018 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:20 pm

hope u do the changing court....like for example...we use alternate jersey and the court also changing......thanks :D (Y) :D
Venom2018

Postby Andrew on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Since it is possible to obtain older versions of the executable from Steam's archives and it's a necessity for some mods, it's something that we'll allow (at least for the moment). It would probably be better to advise people how to downgrade than distributing the file directly as it's dancing the line of what we've traditionally allowed, but we'll allow it for now.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Since it is possible to obtain older versions of the executable from Steam's archives and it's a necessity for some mods, it's something that we'll allow (at least for the moment). It would probably be better to advise people how to downgrade than distributing the file directly as it's dancing the line of what we've traditionally allowed, but we'll allow it for now.

Thanks for the clarification Andrew. Good to know as I was fuzzy on that exact rule.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:25 am

Andrew wrote:Since it is possible to obtain older versions of the executable from Steam's archives and it's a necessity for some mods, it's something that we'll allow (at least for the moment). It would probably be better to advise people how to downgrade than distributing the file directly as it's dancing the line of what we've traditionally allowed, but we'll allow it for now.

Thanks for the explanation Andrew.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:26 am

Venom2018 wrote:hope u do the changing court....like for example...we use alternate jersey and the court also changing......thanks :D (Y) :D

I would like to know that, I will ask to Ksmiz.
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | CSKA MOSCOW ARENA PREVIEW (DATE: 02.20.2019)

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:29 am

Here the first preview of The Megasport Sport Palace, arena of CSKA Moscow. Big effort and work with Xemita99:
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | CSKA MOSCOW ARENA PREVIEW (DATE: 02.20.2019)

Postby BigDez42 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:40 am

Do you have a stanchion template for this type of stanchion? When i try to put a logo on the bottom of the pad, it stretches it to the middle of the pad
BigDez42

Postby Shuajota on Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:19 am

BigDez42 wrote:Do you have a stanchion template for this type of stanchion? When i try to put a logo on the bottom of the pad, it stretches it to the middle of the pad

I have sent you a pm with my arena bcs I haven´t a template.
Shuajota

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | UPDATED NBA + EUROLEAGUE MOD - (PREVIEWS)

Postby bremi19 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:23 am

Is it possible to integrate [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.0 shoes to your roster?
bremi19

Re: SHUAJOTA´S REALISTIC ROSTER V7.0 | UPDATED NBA + EUROLEAGUE MOD - (PREVIEWS)

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:18 am

bremi19 wrote:Is it possible to integrate [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.0 shoes to your roster?

I will check that roster (Y)
Shuajota

Postby bremi19 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 am

Shuajota wrote:
bremi19 wrote:Is it possible to integrate [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 3.0 shoes to your roster?

Thank you! Your work is amazing.
bremi19

Postby bremi19 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 am

Shuajota wrote:

bremi19

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:38 am

bremi19 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Thanks man
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding