(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K19

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: (Released) Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Roster

Postby zondac12 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:08 am

great job, rob... :mrgreen:
zondac12

Re: (Released) Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Roster Project

Postby Beefi on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:10 pm

RobDavis wrote:I see some accessory colors I need to clean up. I'll be doing that later today, unfortunately you have to re-download the roster file and lose any season progress if you started a myleague.

Ah crap, I just edited to roster to accommodate Monkeyman's Prospects. If you don't mind me asking, what accessories were messed up?
Beefi

Re: (Released) Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Roster Project

Postby RobDavis on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Beefi wrote:
RobDavis wrote:I see some accessory colors I need to clean up. I'll be doing that later today, unfortunately you have to re-download the roster file and lose any season progress if you started a myleague.

Ah crap, I just edited to roster to accommodate Monkeyman's Prospects. If you don't mind me asking, what accessories were messed up?

Some color stuff may not even be a big deal as it doesnt affect gameplay. I just noticed a few off colors.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Beefi on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:53 pm

By the way, does the March Madness crowd.iff show anything? All it does in my game is guys with a bunch of red shirts.
Beefi

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:13 am

Update

I changed the UCLA and Creighton jerseys. If you already downloaded the main files just go into the Jersey update folder and download the 4 files and drop into your modded folder and replace whats there. I updated the main files so new users that download for the 1st time don't worry about the update folder. I also updated the Roster file as well on 2k share and within the google drive folder. I found some accessory colors that were off.

Beefi wrote:By the way, does the March Madness crowd.iff show anything? All it does in my game is guys with a bunch of red shirts.

Its works for me it should just be a bunch of random people with different jerseys and shirts. Its really just a mixed crowd for tournament use.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby zondac12 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:48 am

rob, did u modded the trophy at the end? :mrgreen:
zondac12

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:12 am

zondac12 wrote:rob, did u modded the trophy at the end? :mrgreen:

Nope I didnt lol. I do want to mod out all of the NBA logos if I can or get rid of most of em.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Bassman58 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 am

RobDavis, I am also using the offline roster. I'm very proficient with PCs so renaming and copying files is no problem for me. I have renamed NBA 2K19 roster files before. I worked on and/or helped with NCAA rosters for NBA 2K14 so I hope I can see UCONN beat Duke to avenge their 1990 March Madness loss. Stoopid Laettner. :cry:
Bassman58

Postby bob5586 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:15 am

Bassman58 wrote:RobDavis, I am also using the offline roster. I'm very proficient with PCs so renaming and copying files is no problem for me. I have renamed NBA 2K19 roster files before. I worked on and/or helped with NCAA rosters for NBA 2K14 so I hope I can see UCONN beat Duke to avenge their 1990 March Madness loss. Stoopid Laettner. :cry:

Are you also still getting the corrupt file error for the roster? I still can't figure it out.
bob5586

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:32 am

bob5586 wrote:
Bassman58 wrote:RobDavis, I am also using the offline roster. I'm very proficient with PCs so renaming and copying files is no problem for me. I have renamed NBA 2K19 roster files before. I worked on and/or helped with NCAA rosters for NBA 2K14 so I hope I can see UCONN beat Duke to avenge their 1990 March Madness loss. Stoopid Laettner. :cry:

Are you also still getting the corrupt file error for the roster? I still can't figure it out.

Looking into it now, I think I need to include the roster description file and the sync file. I'll be uploading it here soon
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby bob5586 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:22 am

RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:

Looking into it now, I think I need to include the roster description file and the sync file. I'll be uploading it here soon

Appreciate it. (Y) (Y)
bob5586

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 am

bob5586 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:

Appreciate it. (Y) (Y)

Updated the 1st post with some instructions let me know if it works, or if i need to change some of the directions. Make sure you backup your original files before replacing.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby bob5586 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:29 am

RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:

Appreciate it. (Y) (Y)

Updated the 1st post with some instructions let me know if it works, or if i need to change some of the directions. Make sure you backup your original files before replacing.

Works pretty good so far I'll let you know if any problems come up, great work (Y)
bob5586

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 am

bob5586 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
bob5586 wrote:

Appreciate it. (Y) (Y)

Works pretty good so far I'll let you know if any problems come up, great work (Y)

Good to hear
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Eckinator on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm having absolute fun with this mod. Question though, I renamed all the jersey files so I could play mycareer somewhat with the college feel, obviously with nba players though. I noticed the accessory colors stayed true to there teams and didn't follow the college colors. Is it possible to change that?
Eckinator

Postby RobDavis on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Eckinator wrote:I'm having absolute fun with this mod. Question though, I renamed all the jersey files so I could play mycareer somewhat with the college feel, obviously with nba players though. I noticed the accessory colors stayed true to there teams and didn't follow the college colors. Is it possible to change that?

I dont think so because the accessory colors are built into the roster using cheat engine. You can play a version of mycareer through myleague tho, its what I do. Just put all the cpu operation on auto and put game participation on manual and player lock to a specific player or create you one.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Beefi on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:44 pm

RobDavis wrote:Update

I changed the UCLA and Creighton jerseys. If you already downloaded the main files just go into the Jersey update folder and download the 4 files and drop into your modded folder and replace whats there. I updated the main files so new users that download for the 1st time don't worry about the update folder. I also updated the Roster file as well on 2k share and within the google drive folder. I found some accessory colors that were off.

Beefi wrote:By the way, does the March Madness crowd.iff show anything? All it does in my game is guys with a bunch of red shirts.

Its works for me it should just be a bunch of random people with different jerseys and shirts. Its really just a mixed crowd for tournament use.

Here's what I'm talking about:

Is this not happening for you too or is it just me?
Beefi

Postby RobDavis on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:45 am

Beefi wrote:

[ Image ]

I know what it is, its the playoff section in the template. Let me fix it I'll make it white. There is one shirt that is for every person in the arena during playoffs. Give me a sec and I'll fix it.
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby RobDavis on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 pm

OK so I found a way to make this work. Its not easy because the home team has one playoff shirt thats shown during playoffs. The away team uses the 6 male/female jerseys from its respective crowd. So what I did was changed the playoff shirt for the home team to be a regular march madness tee. Then took the 6 jerseys slots and just picked random teams. What you will want to do is copy 4 files when playing the tourney. crowd_xxx.iff(2) sxxx.iff and fxxx.iff. The crowd_xxx.iff files are for both teams, so rename them to the team ID's that are playing that game. Then rename the fxxx.iff and sxxx.iff to match the home teams ID.

For Example philly and clippers are playing so my modded folder would look like this for those files. Philly ID is 000 and Clippers ID is 006

This turns out to look like this in game

Beefi wrote:

[ Image ]

Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby Beefi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm

It looks great now dude. At least they have shirts that I can read now lol.
Beefi

Postby RobDavis on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:07 am

Updated a few jerseys. If you already downloaded the original files you can grab the new files from the Jersey Update Folders. All Original files have been updated.

https://bit.ly/2I74owG

https://bit.ly/2GdvW1v
Producer | YouTuber
YouTube

RobDavis

Postby gao199925 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 pm

There are all questions in the list where the basket is 99.
gao199925

Postby gao199925 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:41 pm

I hope to be a real university list, DUKE University does not have ZION
gao199925

Postby gao199925 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Great God, can these list players wear Nike elite socks?
gao199925

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:09 am

gao199925 wrote:I hope to be a real university list, DUKE University does not have ZION

This is a fictional roster
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding