bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class - Ja Morant Preview

Postby qsmith0066 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:49 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
qsmith0066 wrote:I have about 32 ncaa teams built with cyber faces and in-game creation faces almost identical to the real players names height ect done. All you have to do is export their DNA to your draft class and bring their ratings down a little bit. I we be putting out the final product in about 2 more weeks. I would love to add those players to my rosters. I can shoot you the roster as well so you have it.

While I appreciate the thought, I tackle this project every year from the ground up. Everything comes down to formulas and the over 60+ cyberfaces are the big draw. I wish you the best of luck with your roster.

I can't help but to feel somewhat slighted by this smart ass remark. A simple no would have suffice. Good luck on your draft class "DICK"
qsmith0066

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:15 pm

qsmith0066 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
qsmith0066 wrote:I have about 32 ncaa teams built with cyber faces and in-game creation faces almost identical to the real players names height ect done. All you have to do is export their DNA to your draft class and bring their ratings down a little bit. I we be putting out the final product in about 2 more weeks. I would love to add those players to my rosters. I can shoot you the roster as well so you have it.

While I appreciate the thought, I tackle this project every year from the ground up. Everything comes down to formulas and the over 60+ cyberfaces are the big draw. I wish you the best of luck with your roster.

I can't help but to feel somewhat slighted by this smart ass remark. A simple no would have suffice. Good luck on your draft class "DICK"

Hahaha there was literally no malice in that post. I tried to give context as to why I appreciated the offer but wasn’t interested. I do my own work on it as I enjoy it. In my opinion a simple “no” would’ve been way more rude. Not my fault you read into it but if you want to go that direction we can.

Don’t get mad at me because I won’t spoon feed you cyberfaces I created for this project. Keep paying for those Shuajota faces though. You came on my thread to basically ask for cyberfaces and advertise your project. Again good luck to your roster and I’m going to just keep working my way through this draft class like usual.
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:
Great! Thanks for taking the effort yet again (and thanks to monkeyman for his fantastic work so far). Some possible 2nd rounders (especially international prospects) I'd personally like to see are:

Sagaba Konate

Work In Progress...

bluejaybrandon

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Couldn't understand about Morant, will you share it when it'll be finished?
zetsuboushta

Postby Aston on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:08 am

Nice mentality here. Best of luck for your project.
Aston
Culture.

Postby noname1 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:24 am

Any mods here to solve & prevent this things on this forum? :roll:

By the way, bluejaybrandon, from reading your posts all over this NBA2K19 modding forum threads sometimes U did sound too rush with that story about promoting other projects on Your thread. I'll repeat again, no offense, just my thought based on experience here & I'm not a 8 years old kid :mrgreen: & I do think this will be the REAL THING about DC, so much that I withdrew my own shoots on making DC's & sharing to public (i do have my own for personal purposes :lol: )

I also do think You should release CF's YOU have made or reworked so far cos that improves games of every single user registered & being active here. MonkeymanJSV did a great job with it, all other users (including myself), are releasing things on regular purpose, and as U are proved with tattoos I no doubt CF's would be also high quality & personally would like to have more of YOUR work & I can bet there is a bunch of users with same "feelings" :wink: Of course final word is up to YOU, just consider or reconsider what your followers/fans/those who really respects you would like :D Thanks and one more thanks for all YOUR hard work :bowdown:
noname1

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:16 am

First i'd like to start by thanking bluejay for still completing these projects year after year despite some disgusting people in the comments. To the guy who thinks everyone who supports this project is a fat man behind a desktop who "worships" a modder: damn son, are you trolling? It's called appreciating someone who vastly improves our 2k experience, not worshiping. I would, however say that MB22 does have a valid point, and he presented it in a respectful manner. But then on the other hand what is the point of releasing a draft class, people will get the cyberfaces and make their own draft classes. I guess making a complete draft class is bluejay's thing, so he wants to keep that or something. I can't lie, i'd wish to have cyberfaces earlier too, but the wait is worth it imo.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:57 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
Great! Thanks for taking the effort yet again (and thanks to monkeyman for his fantastic work so far). Some possible 2nd rounders (especially international prospects) I'd personally like to see are:

Sagaba Konate

Work In Progress...

[ Image ]

Looks great to start! Only thing I might say is a slightly narrower chin
Rimbaud82

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:00 am

qsmith0066 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
qsmith0066 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Hahaha there was literally no malice in that post. I tried to give context as to why I appreciated the offer but wasn’t interested. I do my own work on it as I enjoy it. In my opinion a simple “no” would’ve been way more rude. Not my fault you read into it but if you want to go that direction we can.

Don’t get mad at me because I won’t spoon feed you cyberfaces I created for this project. Keep paying for those Shuajota faces though. You came on my thread to basically ask for cyberfaces and advertise your project. Again good luck to your roster and I’m going to just keep working my way through this draft class like usual.

haaaa haaaaa my son did read into are you mad he's not some fat man at a desktop beefing you up homie and worshiping you???? Look here BOY just because your whole life revolves around this video game and you can create some half-a$$ cyperfaces doesn't make you a star. As a matter a fact I bet you spend half your life at home with girlfriend thinking should I commit suicide or put up pics of my game today. You don't know me so I suggest you quit while you're ahead. Your going back and forth with an 8 year old. He didn't ask you to spoon feed him anything from what I read. Obviously you gonna release the work to somebody. If my son wanted the cyperfaces that much I would make sure he had them and since my whole life isn't dedicated to reaching out to other gamers and kids for clout its actually spent in the USAF deployed while you play virtual basketball because you could never make a real team. I'm off protecting your country civilian! That mean I have a job I could get them rather I paid or not. You are talking to my kid and I'll take leave... jump on to facebook, google, reverse yellow pages, Youtube, instagram and any other site and find you... Drive to your house with my CROW buddies politely knock on your door FUC BOY. You better have a whole ARMY with you cause you will talk to my son like this again! You can be touched! And just in case you don't believe what I'm telling you

What a weird dickhead
Rimbaud82

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:03 am

qsmith0066 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
qsmith0066 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

haaaa haaaaa my son did read into are you mad he's not some fat man at a desktop beefing you up homie and worshiping you???? Look here BOY just because your whole life revolves around this video game and you can create some half-a$$ cyperfaces doesn't make you a star. As a matter a fact I bet you spend half your life at home with girlfriend thinking should I commit suicide or put up pics of my game today. You don't know me so I suggest you quit while you're ahead. Your going back and forth with an 8 year old. He didn't ask you to spoon feed him anything from what I read. Obviously you gonna release the work to somebody. If my son wanted the cyperfaces that much I would make sure he had them and since my whole life isn't dedicated to reaching out to other gamers and kids for clout its actually spent in the USAF deployed while you play virtual basketball because you could never make a real team. I'm off protecting your country civilian! That mean I have a job I could get them rather I paid or not. You are talking to my kid and I'll take leave... jump on to facebook, google, reverse yellow pages, Youtube, instagram and any other site and find you... Drive to your house with my CROW buddies politely knock on your door FUC BOY. You better have a whole ARMY with you cause you will talk to my son like this again! You can be touched! And just in case you don't believe what I'm telling you

Yeah, I'm not even going to touch that one...I'll let the mods handle this obvious troll job. You're a crazy person.

MB22 wrote:Any mods here to solve & prevent this things on this forum? :roll:

By the way, bluejaybrandon, from reading your posts all over this NBA2K19 modding forum threads sometimes U did sound too rush with that story about promoting other projects on Your thread. I'll repeat again, no offense, just my thought based on experience here & I'm not a 8 years old kid :mrgreen: & I do think this will be the REAL THING about DC, so much that I withdrew my own shoots on making DC's & sharing to public (i do have my own for personal purposes :lol: )

I also do think You should release CF's YOU have made or reworked so far cos that improves games of every single user registered & being active here. MonkeymanJSV did a great job with it, all other users (including myself), are releasing things on regular purpose, and as U are proved with tattoos I no doubt CF's would be also high quality & personally would like to have more of YOUR work & I can bet there is a bunch of users with same "feelings" :wink: Of course final word is up to YOU, just consider or reconsider what your followers/fans/those who really respects you would like :D Thanks and one more thanks for all YOUR hard work :bowdown:

See you touched on the exact reason I don't like releasing them early and PettyPaulPierce nailed it the post before. The cyberfaces are the whole draw of the project. You see it with MonkeyMan's prospects where people just grab the faces and make their own content, then promote that here. I'd rather it be 100% done and released then people can do what they like. Plus it helps build interest over time instead of occasional dribbles of content.

As for the first part of the comment, I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to say so I won't respond. I don't want a miscommunication occurring either direction.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:20 am

No need to break out the rolling eyes emoticon. These things are taken care of as soon as possible, though if it's preventing nasty remarks online, I would suggest that's an impossible task. All we can do is establish our rules, and deal with people accordingly.

In any event, I don't even know to begin with qsmith0066's post, and I think everyone's already covered it anyway, so I'll just say that he's been shown the door, and let's definitely not have any more of that.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby noname1 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:21 am

Doesn't matter mate, but nothing offensive for sure. I do respect your reasons, at least would like to see more update posts and info to community so please update us more often about your process at least, CF's made & similar.

Keep with the good work, U do have our support :applaud:

EDIT: Andrew, rolling eyes are reaction to the previous post and conversation, not on mods work
noname1

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:33 am

Andrew wrote:

No need to break out the rolling eyes emoticon. These things are taken care of as soon as possible, though if it's preventing nasty remarks online, I would suggest that's an impossible task. All we can do is establish our rules, and deal with people accordingly.

In any event, I don't even know to begin with qsmith0066's post, and I think everyone's already covered it anyway, so I'll just say that he's been shown the door, and let's definitely not have any more of that.

Thanks man. I'm always appreciative of the mods. One thing I will say as a PSA for other users...Use the report button. The mods frequent the site but not every thread, bring things to their attention to help guide. In my experience, they have been nothing but understanding. I've even reported suspicious behavior only to be informed that there was no issue. Andrew especially does a great job working with you and is pretty damn patient.
bluejaybrandon

Postby OG 75 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:56 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
OG 75 wrote:Back at it again eh Blue?! lol

As I did last season, I will patiently wait until you have everything done down to probably the last detail & then release the class after the finals &/or before the actual 2019 NBA Draft in late June as always.

I don’t know if this is supposed to be a shot at how long this project usually takes but I’m not going to apologize for making people wait. If people want a bunch of generic faces now, there are options out there *cough* *cough*. If people want a class in which every detail has been considered and is complete with 60+ cyberfaces and accurate tattoos and portraits, then that takes time.

As I’ve said, I’m already 20+ prospects deep between my own work and those of Monkeyman. That’s the difference is I’m
not just taking another’s content and compiling it. This is entirely original content.

What up Blue?! Look I apologize for earlier. What I meant to say was that I would wait for your project to be done even if it takes you until the time of either the 2019 NBA Finals or the NBA Draft. It was NOT a shot at you to begin with. Just keep up the good work & just do you man!
OG 75

Postby Yandes on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:13 am

Will you be able to put online? :D :D :D
Yandes

Postby Beefi on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 pm

What's up bluejay. How's progress doing?
Beefi

Postby mattrock on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:49 am

How are things going @BlueJayBrandon? I've been using MonkeyMan's draft class and made minor updates with my limited modding skills lol Looking forward to seeing your awesome work!
Off topic, are you a Toronto Blue Jays fan?
mattrock

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:21 am

Minor Update -

I apologize as I've been busy, but I'm working on the draft class when I have time. Here are previews for two more prospects. Huge shoutout to MonkeyMan for his Kevin Porter Jr. texture.

Kevin Porter Jr.

Jaxson Hayes (WIP)

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class - Kevin Porter Jr. and Jaxson Hayes Preview

Postby Yandes on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:27 am

Fantastic job :applaud: :applaud: please release Ja Morant
Yandes

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class - Kevin Porter Jr. and Jaxson Hayes Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am

Yandes wrote:Fantastic job :applaud: :applaud: please release Ja Morant

He will be a part of the total draft class. There are no individual releases.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mattrock on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

What's a rough eta on this? Hate to be the annoying guy to ask, but most of us are likely waiting with bated breath lol
mattrock

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 pm

mattrock wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

What's a rough eta on this? Hate to be the annoying guy to ask, but most of us are likely waiting with bated breath lol

Maybe after March Madness? No clue. Still lots of faces, tattoos, signatures, etc.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mattrock on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:49 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
mattrock wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Maybe after March Madness? No clue. Still lots of faces, tattoos, signatures, etc.

Sounds good, man. Appreciate all of your hard work!
mattrock

Postby paprika_moon on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Thank you for your hard work! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
paprika_moon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 pm

Looks good mate
Rimbaud82

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding