Roster Editing [CE]

Modding tutorials and other resources for NBA 2K19.

Re: Roster Editing [CE]

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:24 am

aa.png
ksmiz wrote:edit player stuff

tables for exe 1.05, 1.06, & 1.07 attached

I really appreciate your effort.

But there seems to be an error in the cheat table.

Can you tell me how to solve this? (My game version is 1.07)

I am sorry that the grammar of the writing is strange because I am a foreigner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cho ki-seol

Postby ksmiz on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 am

you need to bring up a player inside the game by clicking "EDIT PLAYER"

then check the cheat table and see what it says

did you do this first?
ksmiz

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:32 am

ksmiz wrote:you need to bring up a player inside the game by clicking "EDIT PLAYER"

[ Image ]

then check the cheat table and see what it says

did you do this first?

Of course, I entered the edit player screen and loaded the cheat table.

Also, if you go to another player's edit player screen like before, the value should change in real time, but not so ...
cho ki-seol

Postby ksmiz on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 pm

use exe 1.06

I don't feel like finding the pointer again for 1.07

I already tried once and I guess it probably doesn't work anymore. It was a lot different than other exe's

if you are still determined to use exe 1.07 then follow the instructions in this link viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=50#p1948725

I'm not going to support exe v1.07 since they decided to fuck over basically everything from this thread with that update
ksmiz

Postby cho ki-seol on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:09 pm

ksmiz wrote:use exe 1.06

I don't feel like finding the pointer again for 1.07

I already tried once and I guess it probably doesn't work anymore. It was a lot different than other exe's

if you are still determined to use exe 1.07 then follow the instructions in this link viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237&start=50#p1948725

I'm not going to support exe v1.07 since they decided to fuck over basically everything from this thread with that update

Oh My God!!!!

I tried to go head-to-head with the link you gave me, and finally I did it.

Thank you very much
cho ki-seol

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:08 am

Great! Glad you were able to get it figured out

That post was from page 3. yes 3 out of now 20 and it is still relevant

I don't personally need to know the pointer/offset values for 1.07 edit player but I'm sure other people will want to know and will be asking you

I hope they learn to find it themselves instead, there is plenty enough info here to get a table to work regardless the exe version or age of the roster
ksmiz

Postby cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:04 pm

jersey.png
ksmiz wrote:Great! Glad you were able to get it figured out

That post was from page 3. yes 3 out of now 20 and it is still relevant

I don't personally need to know the pointer/offset values for 1.07 edit player but I'm sure other people will want to know and will be asking you

I hope they learn to find it themselves instead, there is plenty enough info here to get a table to work regardless the exe version or age of the roster

It was possible to have your manual friendly.

So I was curious about the cheat engine and opened the jersey cheat table. There are several questions.

1. In the case of the jersey table you uploaded, I searched the 'u000phi_current_home' file with the cheat engine and found that it did not come out in the middle. (Pointers are searched and entered according to the version.)

Is this the reason jersey files are added while updating to 1.07?
If so, do you have to find and edit the jerseys of the teams you want to modify?
jersey.png

2. I called roster to fix the team colors of u000phi_current_home. After that I entered the random color of hex in the screen of Philadelphia 76ers and saved the roster but it did not change.

The cheat engine has modified the team color of Philadelphia and saved it. With player edit, we could see that the team color changed.
But then, when you reload the roster, the team colors are reset to their original colors.

I am sorry that I have many questions, and I am also sorry for my English ability ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cho ki-seol

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:22 pm

you can't do anything with the jerseys in exe v1.07 the game will overwrite whatever changes you make

you would have to use a previous version of the game's exe file if you want to edit jerseys and accessories and all that

v1.06 works just fine for me

also that table is old

read through the thread to find a newer cheat table and as you read the thread you will figure out that you don't need to search anything
ksmiz

Postby cho ki-seol on Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 pm

ksmiz wrote:you can't do anything with the jerseys in exe v1.07 the game will overwrite whatever changes you make

you would have to use a previous version of the game's exe file if you want to edit jerseys and accessories and all that

v1.06 works just fine for me

also that table is old

read through the thread to find a newer cheat table and as you read the thread you will figure out that you don't need to search anything

It's sad ...

I'm Steam Version, so it's always version 1.07 due to automatic update ....

But thanks to that, I could get a lot of information.
cho ki-seol

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 am

This table is for changing the "Portrait Team" of every player in the roster to the same value that is their "Team Assigned To" value

So basically this will make their picture show up if they have one. When someone gets traded these do not match up anymore and that is the reason why they don't show

This is for exe v1.06 by default

1. Load a roster and open the 2K19 process with cheat engine. If it says "Simmons" then good
2. To make sure you are in the right place change his name to something and make sure you see that change within the game
3. If that doesn't work then stop because this won't do anything good if you keep going
4.Now that you know you are in the right spot just click next to "PORTRAITS" to toggle
5.Untoggle it

You are done

Do not ask about other exe versions, I have given you the information needed to do these things on other exe versions many times before (also base address of the pointers are in the Table Extras)
Do not ask about how to do this for your custom roster that doesn't have Ben Simmons in it. Stop and do this once on a normal default roster that comes with the SYNC.BIN updates, if it works it will work for other rosters.
As always make backups of your roster files in case anything goes wrong.

These portraits, not the headshots (idk anything about the face/headshot pictures)
ksmiz

Postby Chen Bai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:54 pm

I just have one question, how do I change my sock away color from white to black? 2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .
Chen Bai

Postby ksmiz on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Chen Bai wrote:2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .

you answered your own question

it doesn't work anymore

blame 2K and their shitty way of "fixing" things

you need to use exe 1.06 or earlier if you want to do basically anything from this thread
ksmiz

Postby Chen Bai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:19 pm

ksmiz wrote:
Chen Bai wrote:2K19 updated, I changed the color in jerseys options, but it doesn't work any more .

you answered your own question

it doesn't work anymore

blame 2K and their shitty way of "fixing" things

you need to use exe 1.06 or earlier if you want to do basically anything from this thread

I mean do you guys have any other ways to change sock color? I just wanna change white to black
Chen Bai

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 am

Question

Chen Bai wrote:I mean do you guys have any other ways to change sock color? I just wanna change white to black

answer
ksmiz wrote:

check your PM
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bballing11 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:28 am

is there any way to go back to 1.06 without a backup???
Bballing11

Postby Orion Pax on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Bballing11 wrote:is there any way to go back to 1.06 without a backup???

you can download 1.06 or any other version via steam console
only thing, you cant download it ala carte, you have to download all ~60 GB to get the exe and manifest

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/
https://steamdb.info/depot/841371/manifests/
Orion Pax

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 am

Thanks for the heads up about regex. Major time saver
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:00 am

I posted that, 1.06 backup: http://www.shuajota.com/2018/12/nba-2k1 ... -only.html
I´m editing my rosters with this version and it works perfect for me. I hope it helps you guys.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Ray4Three0906 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi, ksmiz.
Is there a way to edit the names of the All-Star teams?
Using the Team table doesn't seem working. What I can get is two teams called "East All-Stars" and "West All-Stars", not "Team Giannis" and "Team Lebron".
Ray4Three0906

Postby chuajefry on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:59 pm

hi sir, is there any chance that the latest added shoes could be added to this awesome table?
chuajefry

Postby forza28 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Good day sir. Just wondering if how to change team color in a scoreboard? for example looys espn scoreboard. Lakers scoreboard is set to yellow. I want to change it to purple. can i do it in my 1.07 version of my game? Thank you!!
forza28

Postby RobDavis on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:26 pm

Does anybody know how to change the arenas for the all time teams? Looks like they use the default arenas, I've tried to change a few things like the arena ID's but I cant seem to figure it out.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby RobDavis on Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:02 pm

RobDavis wrote:Does anybody know how to change the arenas for the all time teams? Looks like they use the default arenas, I've tried to change a few things like the arena ID's but I cant seem to figure it out.

Nvr mind figured it out!
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Lagoa on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:37 am

Hey ksmiz, i have one question:

In edit player tab its possible to change long nike shorts to short, working amazing...

I play with 76ers and put Iverson on my team, so, its possible to play ONLY IVERSON with retro classic 2000 shorts? Its bigger than nike.

Thks!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
Lagoa

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 pm

RobDavis wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
RobDavis wrote:
hokupguy wrote:
RobDavis wrote: Also managed to change to remove the warmups and change all the colors. Back to work I go on these college team designs.

Can you explain a little bit more about remove warmup? I have my method but just want to be sure about yours.....

Thx

For Team name I just changed the "Team Name". It worked wen I tested even in the pregame Ernie said just the team name. Although since syracuse isnt in the database they said home or away. When I changed it to the Detroit they said Detroit.

[ Image ]

For Jerseys I followed your method and changed the Jersey and Team ID to 852. Shuajota said thats the number he uses for his Gleague Roster. I dont know if the team ID change is needed tho.

[ Image ]

I look into this topic and in download section, but where's this 1.06 full table link please ? :crazyeyes:
sticky-fingers

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Tutorials & FAQs