bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

bluejaybrandon- Real 2019 Draft Released!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:53 pm

I want to start by thanking everyone involved.

mrk326 - I mean this dude is without a doubt the most underrated modder on this site. The man consistently produces some of the highest quality face textures, time and time again. Thank you man for all you've done for me and this project. We've chatted closely these last couple months and I admire your work ethic and loyalty. Can't wait to see what you're capable of in the future both in 2k20 and outside of it.

Monkeyman - Thanks so much for your work on draft class faces. You carried the 2k18 class across the finish line and I'm eternally grateful for that. You've come so far, so fast and have skyrocketed from learning to mod to one of the most sought after creators on this forum. I know you've grown discouraged like so many of us get, but I hope you're back for 2k20. This place needs ya.

SkillzFromThe6 and InfamousNY - While not directly involved, their jump shot tutorials were the backbone of so many of the prospects. It was nice to know that when I got frustrated trying to create my own, I could default to their expert suggestions.

Andrew and the NLSC: Thank you for the opportunity to post this here. You guys have grown a great community here and I'm glad I'm allowed to be part of it.

Others with content in this pack that I would like to thank personally include Emnashow, Torogi, Mr.Star, davidthebeast1999, Enterthevo1d, and Shuajota, as well as the SimWorld guys for their guidance on tendencies. If I forgot you, please don't hesitate to PM me or comment on this thread. This was a massive undertaking, with 87 faces in the final pack, and it could not have been done with the help of those mentioned, whether directly or indirectly.

Please be generous with your compliments, not for me, but for the guys that made this project what it is. Any donation, no matter how small, shows them people care and that they aren't toiling away in vain. Even if it's a PM to one of the cyberface creators or a subscription or like for one of the Youtubers, every token of gratitude helps.

With that established, I want to clarify some things about the pack. The pack will overwrite many legends or retro players. Backup your modded folder before you overwrite any files. If you do change around the CF ID numbers, please make sure you know which files you are overwriting. There are likely to be issues with the pack. I think I have them all correctly assigned but if there is an issue, please make me aware of it and I'll clean it up. Please refrain the best you can from comments like "X prospect looks like X player". There's a 99.9% chance I made it and I'm aware the quality is lacking in comparison to the pros. I'll improve where I can but with 2k20 around the corner, this may be a one time release.

Finally, I want to thank all of you that have even read this far into it. I appreciate you and you're a real one for not skipping to the download link. This project was a massive undertaking. I wanted to do it 100% right. I don't know that we achieved perfection, but we got damn close. I'm deeply sorry it took so long. I had a grueling summer of Bar exam prep, for an exam, I'm not sure I even passed. But in regards to this project, I'm embarrassed that my own lack of time kept the community from fully embracing the hard work that these creators poured into this project. I know there will be fewer eyes on it due to the delayed release, but for those of you that hung on, I hope it delivers on your expectation. Please feel free to post any photos or videos of you using the class. I'd love to see which prospects you took and how they progressed. Thanks NLSC and until next time.

Search 2k share for:
Name: Real 2019 Draft
User: bluejaybrandon

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/l68a19i7 ... t.zip/file

Sixers Rookies

Matisse Thybulle

Hawks Rookies

Deandre Hunter

Cam Reddish

Hornets Rookies

P.J. Washington

Cody Martin

Pacers Rookies

Goga Bitadze

Suns Rookies

Cameron Johnson

Ty Jerome

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:25 am, edited 23 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class

Postby Beefi on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:49 pm

Quick someone play the Boys are Back. Also, will you be releasing Ja Morant as part of the draft class as well? Or will Monkeyman release it as a standalone?
Beefi

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 pm

Beefi wrote:Quick someone play the Boys are Back. Also, will you be releasing Ja Morant as part of the draft class as well? Or will Monkeyman release it as a standalone?

Not entirely sure. Waiting to hear back from him. I’ve did the base and he made the texture so we’re in a weird limbo with that one.
bluejaybrandon

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:58 pm

I’ll jump on when I can and send you those files man, awesome work on these cyberfaces too man :applaud:
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby zetsuboushta on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:55 pm

wow, it would be great to see that.
zetsuboushta

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 pm

Always one of the best things each year!
Rimbaud82

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Beefi wrote:Quick someone play the Boys are Back. Also, will you be releasing Ja Morant as part of the draft class as well? Or will Monkeyman release it as a standalone?

I already made Ja Morant cf, good project bluejaybrandon.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Looks like there is interest so we are a go. If you have recommendations for second rounders you would like to see let me know. I’m aiming for at least 60 prospects with accurate cyberfaces, ratings, signatures, etc. Hopefully this year I’ll get it out earlier but no release date confirmed yet. Special thanks to Monkeyman for his dedication to draft prospects.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Yandes on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Fantastic job :applaud: :crazyeyes: (Y) (Y) impatient
Yandes

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:33 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Looks like there is interest so we are a go. If you have recommendations for second rounders you would like to see let me know. I’m aiming for at least 60 prospects with accurate cyberfaces, ratings, signatures, etc. Hopefully this year I’ll get it out earlier but no release date confirmed yet. Special thanks to Monkeyman for his dedication to draft prospects.

Great! Thanks for taking the effort yet again (and thanks to monkeyman for his fantastic work so far). Some possible 2nd rounders (especially international prospects) I'd personally like to see are:

Sagaba Konate

Kostja Mushidi

Luka Samanic

Paschal Chukwu
Rimbaud82

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 am

Ja Morant Preview - Reworked my original base, special thanks to Monkeyman for his awesome texture

bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon- 2019 Draft Class - Ja Morant Preview

Postby Yandes on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Fantastic :crazyeyes: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: (Y) Impatient pack release
Yandes

Postby OG 75 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:51 am

Back at it again eh Blue?! lol

As I did last season, I will patiently wait until you have everything done down to probably the last detail & then release the class after the finals &/or before the actual 2019 NBA Draft in late June as always.
OG 75

Postby YourHonkyFriend on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:44 am

Are they cybercafes available anywhere yet? Or will we get them in a single, bundled pack once everything is complete? Great work, by the way. I really enjoyed last years class as well. Easily the best I've ever seen
YourHonkyFriend

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:12 am

OG 75 wrote:Back at it again eh Blue?! lol

As I did last season, I will patiently wait until you have everything done down to probably the last detail & then release the class after the finals &/or before the actual 2019 NBA Draft in late June as always.

I don’t know if this is supposed to be a shot at how long this project usually takes but I’m not going to apologize for making people wait. If people want a bunch of generic faces now, there are options out there *cough* *cough*. If people want a class in which every detail has been considered and is complete with 60+ cyberfaces and accurate tattoos and portraits, then that takes time.

As I’ve said, I’m already 20+ prospects deep between my own work and those of Monkeyman. That’s the difference is I’m
not just taking another’s content and compiling it. This is entirely original content.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:19 am

OG 75 wrote:Back at it again eh Blue?! lol

Lol wtf dude do you see the previews? these look like they were damn near made by the 2k team, this doesn't get made overnight.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:27 am

Bluejay, if you're using monkeyman's work, i have a couple of suggestions. His Bol Bol is great when it comes to the face, however the body is not realistic.
https://image.oregonlive.com/home/olive ... e39d73.jpg
His arms are thinner, shoulders more narrow, and he has a ridiculously short upper body, as you can see in this picture.
Cam Reddish and RJ Barret are fantastic, however i do believe they should be slightly skinnier.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:31 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Bluejay, if you're using monkeyman's work, i have a couple of suggestions. His Bol Bol is great when it comes to the face, however the body is not realistic.
https://image.oregonlive.com/home/olive ... e39d73.jpg
His arms are thinner, shoulders more narrow, and he has a ridiculously short upper body, as you can see in this picture.
Cam Reddish and RJ Barret are fantastic, however i do believe they should be slightly skinnier.

I will definitely take a look at it. Thanks for the heads up and reference.
bluejaybrandon

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:06 pm

I don’t normally do to much work on the body’s as I’m not the most well versed in it, for the majority of my prospects I find there nba body comparison and shrink wrap it,
Damn good work to bluejay these cyberfaces look awesome
MonkeymanJSV

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:20 pm

MonkeymanJSV wrote:I don’t normally do to much work on the body’s as I’m not the most well versed in it, for the majority of my prospects I find there nba body comparison and shrink wrap it,

Thanks man! Couldn't do it without you!
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:I don’t normally do to much work on the body’s as I’m not the most well versed in it, for the majority of my prospects I find there nba body comparison and shrink wrap it,

Your faces are awesome tho, i bet someone will hop on this project who does great work with bodies, or even bluejay himself, and this will be a phenomenal draft class.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:57 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Your faces are awesome tho, i bet someone will hop on this project who does great work with bodies, or even bluejay himself, and this will be a phenomenal draft class.

Yeah, I can fix Bol Bol no problem as long as Monkeyman is cool with it.
bluejaybrandon

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 am

Yeh all my works are able to be used as bases or reworked and re-released, as long as I’m credited as the original but blue you no it’s cool man hahah
MonkeymanJSV

Postby qsmith0066 on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:49 am

I have about 32 ncaa teams built with cyber faces and in-game creation faces almost identical to the real players names height ect done. All you have to do is export their DNA to your draft class and bring their ratings down a little bit. I we be putting out the final product in about 2 more weeks. I would love to add those players to my rosters. I can shoot you the roster as well so you have it.
qsmith0066

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:28 am

qsmith0066 wrote:I have about 32 ncaa teams built with cyber faces and in-game creation faces almost identical to the real players names height ect done. All you have to do is export their DNA to your draft class and bring their ratings down a little bit. I we be putting out the final product in about 2 more weeks. I would love to add those players to my rosters. I can shoot you the roster as well so you have it.

While I appreciate the thought, I tackle this project every year from the ground up. Everything comes down to formulas and the over 60+ cyberfaces are the big draw. I wish you the best of luck with your roster.
bluejaybrandon

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding