YKWL&Looyh “Realism”Graphic (stadium) Mod All teams & 1.08 import package

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: YKWL&Looyh “Realism”Graphic (stadium) Mod All teams & V2 for 5 teams Released

Postby barber on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:29 pm

I can't get an nuggets player's profile image.
Is it only my problem?
barber

Re: YKWL&Looyh “Realism”Graphic (stadium) Mod All teams & V2 for 5 teams Released

Postby plp2874 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:45 pm

these look great, but the okc one doesn't work. unless i did something wrong, the only thing i can see is the court. the crowd and players are all totally blacked out, just silhouettes. idk about any others the only 2 stadiums i've played in are indiana and okc. (indy looks great btw)

please help

EDIT: omg im an idiot, i figured it out. looks amazing!!!
plp2874

Postby Ryne on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:15 pm

[video][/video]
barber wrote:I can't get an nuggets player's profile image.
Is it only my problem?

Got the same problem. Nuggets player images disappeared.

But the courts are damn beautiful man. Thank you
Ryne

Postby tobay2k on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:27 am

Ryne wrote:[video][/video]
barber wrote:I can't get an nuggets player's profile image.
Is it only my problem?

Got the same problem. Nuggets player images disappeared.

But the courts are damn beautiful man. Thank you

Me too. Floors lookin fire though :applaud:
Btw does installing this mod also affect the new City Courts?
tobay2k

Postby goma76 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:59 am

Did you install the Patch 1.07 import package(For DEN & OKC & POR)????
Extract the files in the main directory of the game and you can see the result...
goma76

Postby WNSTNSNRS on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:35 am

What to do with manifest_g? Should I also just copy it on the game's directory?
WNSTNSNRS

Postby Marvin00 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Thank you Loohy & YKWL, this mod is the best thing to happen for this game from 2k18>2k19

Totally appreciate all your time and work, hats off :applaud:
Marvin00

Postby tobay2k on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:09 am

Marvin00 wrote:Thank you Loohy & YKWL, this mod is the best thing to happen for this game from 2k18>2k19

Totally appreciate all your time and work, hats off :applaud:

My words bro also wanna express my appreciation for the hard work Looy&YKWL :bowdown2: the updated courts give 2K19 new life :bowdown2:
Almost reminds me of beautiful 2K14 vibe back in the days :)

Only "issues" I have with latest 1.07 update that nuggets portraits disappeared &
maybe I'm wrong but in some arenas I feel the lightning switches kind of weird like for ex the lightning feels more cold and after cutscene it's more colorful and saturated
tobay2k

Postby tobay2k on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:22 am

Especially in Oracle Arena, which looks stunning btw the weird ("switching") lightning occurs, can someone confirm? Did I mess up some files?
tobay2k

Postby pethja25 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 pm

no new updates?
pethja25

Postby plp2874 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Tobay93 wrote:Especially in Oracle Arena, which looks stunning btw the weird ("switching") lightning occurs, can someone confirm? Did I mess up some files?

feel the same, like after cut scenes/pauses the lighting looks a little more "alive"? still incredible work tho.
i also lost the nuggets player portraits too but who cares nobody likes the nuggets anyway :twisted:
plp2874

Postby Osiris11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:39 am

plp2874 wrote:i also lost the nuggets player portraits too but who cares nobody likes the nuggets anyway :twisted:

Watch it, mate. I'm a fan.
Osiris11

Postby drabberplane on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:20 pm

Tobay93 wrote:Especially in Oracle Arena, which looks stunning btw the weird ("switching") lightning occurs, can someone confirm? Did I mess up some files?

Im experiencing it also, it looks like light from ads displayed above the floor is affecting overall colors too much and it's switching like every 2 seconds. Is it fixable?
drabberplane

Postby tobay2k on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:04 pm

drabberplane wrote:

Im experiencing it also, it looks like light from ads displayed above the floor is affecting overall colors too much and it's switching like every 2 seconds. Is it fixable?

Exactly what I mean. A fix would be very much appreciated @Looyh&/YKWL :roll: :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby cujomatty on Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 am

I turned “bloom” off in graphic settings and it made a huge difference in lighting.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby Infamouz on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Hi guys, you can check some of my modded files here - viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106515 just don't forget to apply the patch for 1.07
Infamouz

Postby tobay2k on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:29 am

cujomatty wrote:I turned “bloom” off in graphic settings and it made a huge difference in lighting.

I have bloom disabled since using this mod cause with it enabled the the lights are glowing and it looks off. The weird lightning in Oracle and 2-3 other Arenas isn't related to the bloom effect - it's an issue with the modded files, that's why a fix would be so much appreciated cause the reflection floor/arenas itself are stunningly beautiful almost as 2K14 on next gen back in the days :twisted:
It is also the only thing "bothering"" with this mod in my opinion :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby cujomatty on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Tobay93 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I turned “bloom” off in graphic settings and it made a huge difference in lighting.

I have bloom disabled since using this mod cause with it enabled the the lights are glowing and it looks off. The weird lightning in Oracle and 2-3 other Arenas isn't related to the bloom effect - it's an issue with the modded files, that's why a fix would be so much appreciated cause the reflection floor/arenas itself are stunningly beautiful almost as 2K14 on next gen back in the days :twisted:
It is also the only thing "bothering"" with this mod in my opinion :bowdown2:

I was playing on my desktop today and it’s very noticeable. With my laptop it isn’t which is weird.
cujomatty

Postby lazzuardirifqian on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:03 am

I've some issues with this mod, the court of nuggets, okc, and portland is tottally dark, and when i try to copy the import package for those court the game wont start and force close immediately, any suggestions sir? Anyway my game is v1.06 thankyou for these great mod :bowdown:
lazzuardirifqian

Postby cujomatty on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 pm

plp2874 wrote:

feel the same, like after cut scenes/pauses the lighting looks a little more "alive"? still incredible work tho.
i also lost the nuggets player portraits too but who cares nobody likes the nuggets anyway :twisted:

So I figured out what was causing the weird lighting issue for me. It was the same as you described. Out of timeouts or certain breaks the picture would “liven up”.

Long story short it’s custom wipes and watermarks. When you make a dds with an alpha channel everything black on the Alpha doesn’t show the other layers but....... with NBA 2k if you have the background of the main layers white even if the Alpha is black it leaves a slight film over the white area. So in the case of watermarks or wipes that would be the whole screen. So when the screen seems to “liven up” it was at times when there were no watermark on screen such as after timeouts or breaks in play. I changed the backgrounds of my custom wipes and watermarks to black and the problem is fixed.
cujomatty

Postby plp2874 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:59 pm

cujomatty wrote:
plp2874 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote: I changed the backgrounds of my custom wipes and watermarks to black and the problem is fixed.

ahhh ok so how do i do this? thanks for figuring this out btw haha :bowdown:
plp2874

Postby cujomatty on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:39 pm

plp2874 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
plp2874 wrote:
Tobay93 wrote: I changed the backgrounds of my custom wipes and watermarks to black and the problem is fixed.

Open the watermark or wipe in 7zip and see if the background is white. Which ones are you using? If you can share I will look at them and fix if that is indeed the problem for ya.
cujomatty

Postby drabberplane on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:02 am

cujomatty wrote:
plp2874 wrote:

So I figured out what was causing the weird lighting issue for me. It was the same as you described. Out of timeouts or certain breaks the picture would “liven up”.

Long story short it’s custom wipes and watermarks. When you make a dds with an alpha channel everything black on the Alpha doesn’t show the other layers but....... with NBA 2k if you have the background of the main layers white even if the Alpha is black it leaves a slight film over the white area. So in the case of watermarks or wipes that would be the whole screen. So when the screen seems to “liven up” it was at times when there were no watermark on screen such as after timeouts or breaks in play. I changed the backgrounds of my custom wipes and watermarks to black and the problem is fixed.

I appreciate your effort friend but i think we are talking about different problems. What im experiencing is lighting change literally every 2 seconds, not after timeouts, during game. It really noticable, as overall color and tone of the arena changes. I will make some screenshots today. And thanks again man!
drabberplane

Postby Vicrack06 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 pm

I can't play in okc,denver or portland courts because it's appear black but I have download the patch and the problem stills Can someone help me?
Vicrack06

Postby cujomatty on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:53 am

plp2874 wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
plp2874 wrote:

I looked at the files you are using and the wipes were good but the watermark you are using definitely is the cause for your issue. It has a white background which basically gives the screen a tint when the watermark is on screen, Its like your game puts on sunglasses lol.

I think there are numerous issues going on for people in this thread but if you are experiencing the problem described by plp2874 take a look at the dds. Heres some images if someone else is having a similar issue.

Here is what the watermark file looked like that was causing the dimming:

Here is what it looks like when viewed with the alpha channel is selected:

Here is what it should look like:

And what it should look like if you view the alpha channel:

cujomatty

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding