Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Problem solved.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA 2K19 Bug Reports

Postby mmsl on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Bug description:

I can't start the Rising Stars Challenge even if I'm one of the participants.

Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One):

PC (Codex)

Game Mode:

MyCareer

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc):

I just kept pressing the key on my keyboard to start the game but it does not start.
mmsl

Postby Andrew on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:36 am

Yeah, we don't support the Codex version here.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby jack805td on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:27 am

Bug description:
Text added to uniforms disappears after being saved.

PC

Game Mode:
My League

The text disappears when viewing/managing "your" uniforms and when playing a game.
jack805td

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Bug description:Error code 2FD7B735/4B538E50

Platform; (Pc Steam)

Game Mode:

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc):I have tried everything I could. Uninstall the game and reinstalled, I did it again but before uninstall Steam and reinstalled everything, format my pc and nothing, I still do. I sent a ticket to 2ksport 4 days ago and they have not answered me. The error started when the game was blocked on a screen and I had to force the closure, when I started the game again I started this error code. I hope someone can help me here, because I've already searched for solutions for more sites on the network and there is very little information. Thank you very much for listening to me and I'm sorry for my bad English

Bug 2 description:Can't save sliders

Platform; (Pc Steam)

Game Mode:

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc): I suppose this is due to my description bug 1. I can not save any kind of slider, be it user / cpu or myleague. I know that at the beginning of a game there may be errors, but that 2k does not even answer me after four days is amazing. You see that my money does not matter much. Thanks for listening to me and I'm sorry for my bad English
Santicruyff

Postby tobay2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 am

I hoped 2K would fix this quickly with a patch but 3 weeks after release now I'm so upset about this issue and wanted to hear other opinions /possible workarounds because I am not able to enjoy any of the online modes properly because of the TERRIBLE screen tearing which is NOT present in any offline mode or running around in the park but in all ONLINE GAMEPLAY modes where u play against another player (PlayNow online, MyTeam, MyCareer on court in the park...)

At first I thought I am happy because for me (Radeon Rx470) the tearing goes away after switching from fullscreen to borderless windowed mode in the settings. After a few seconds/minutes in the game though, despite 60fps never dipping, a different even worse lag occurs for me. comes and goes every few seconds. The exact same lag occurs when I force vsync through control panel or radeon pro and leave it off ingame, switching from 60z to 59, switching buffer count it erases the terrible other fullscreen tearing but brings in another lag ALTHOUGH I can only repeat the game's never dipping from 60fps.

That's so disgusting and frustratingfor a sports game focused on competitive online gameplay in my opinion, because if I'm honest I couldn't enjoy one of my online modes since release day one bit - in other words, MY EYES ARE FUCKING BLEEDING from this shit, no other game on my pc ever had an issue like this and 2K seems to not give a fuck it makes me regret preordering this year to be honest :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:
tobay2k

Postby RMJH4 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:03 am

jack805td wrote:Bug description:

PC

Game Mode:
My League

The text disappears when viewing/managing "your" uniforms and when playing a game.

This happens me all the time too. Any logos or text added disapoears.

In mygm the saga continues its particularly annoying, went through the whole process, designed noce uniforms and it all disappears when i got to play in summer league. I also tried a regular mygm mode and set up expansion teams, but when you download a design its totally messed up. this is shocking. gone back to 2k18 while i wait for a reply to my support ticket.
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby dwayne12345 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:10 am

Bug Description:

Injury History is not working properly (or at least I hope this isn't the way it was intended to work).

When a player's injury is upgraded only the upgraded injury shows in the history. For example Reggie Jackson had a Torn MCL that was upgraded to a Sore Knee. When I checked his injury that summer all that was listed was that he had a sore knee for 5 days.

Platform:
PC

Game Mode:
MyGM Traditional (but happens in MyLeague too)

Additional information:
Some injuries disappear from the history altogether...
dwayne12345

Postby Lyncaz on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:54 am

Bug description:
Can not assignt 3pt plays

PC (steam)
Game Mode:
MyLeague, MyGM, exhibition (roster editing)

When trying to assign plays, there is no option to select 3Pt plays, while the rest of them (iso, PnR ect.) are. Did not check if there are others missing, coz 3pt is the only one I use.
Lyncaz

Postby dshay7 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Bug description: In MyCareer, name has disappeared from Jersey, stats, etc. Anywhere it should say my name (my real name, first and last that I entered when creating myplayer) it has disappeared.
It was fine when I first started MyCareer....worked all through the Prelude and into the season. But somewhere around game 7 or 8 (not exactly sure when) it just disappeared. If I look at the league leaders, for example, where my name should be is just a blank space.

Platform: PC (Steam)
Game mode: MyCareer

I created a support ticket with 2k, but I know they are pretty backed up right now. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks!
dshay7

Postby iFahad81 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Dears,

I've uninstalled Steam then reinstalled it. when i run the game again in my PC i can't find my created player in MyCareer. how can i recover it again? i spent lots of money in VC and my rating is 89.

Please Please Please help me.

thanks
iFahad81

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:31 am

That's not a bug report and as such, doesn't belong in here. Also, please don't post the same message in multiple topics. It's spamming, which on top of being against the rules, just annoys everyone and makes people less likely to want to help. I've posted some advice regarding the problem in the other topic you created, please keep any further discussion of the matter in there.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby kobe9741 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:33 am

Hello everyone
Bug description:
Every damn time I tried to download a sonics team appearance (jersey and stadium), it works perfectly from the tool create your jersey, but in game or in the edit mode for player, it does not work at all (I added some screens for a better understanding)
PC
Game Mode:
My League
This bug does not appear with kits coming from the game itself (if I download a Sonics jersey just look like '96 team, it works perfectly)

I tried to find answer on internet, contacted 2k, so you're like my last hope :P
I tried to add picture in spoiler for not ruining the topic, sorry if it's not working
Thank you for this amazing community

kobe9741

Postby jack805td on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:42 pm

I tried numerous things to isolate the issue with logos/text vanishing from created jerseys. It looks to me the logos/text drop/go missing during the upload process to the server that saves your custom teams. I have a ticket open and I let 2K know this. This seems to be an issue with a bunch of users on Steam.

The issue existed in last years game; sometimes I would have to re-edit the jerseys and upload them 2 or 3 times before it worked. It never works at all this year. I mostly stopped play 2k19 and went back to 2k18. :(

I don't think its related to the fact I have an AMD card, but I was wondering if any Steam users using any other video cards where experiencing this.

earlier post:

jack805td wrote:
Bug description:

PC

Game Mode:
My League

jack805td

Postby kobe9741 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 am

For my case I have a Radeon Card
kobe9741

Postby melnibonian on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:34 am

Bug description:

I keep having a corrupted file on MyGM save game and cannot load it. It keeps happening all the time and I practically cannot play the game as any progress becomes corrupted after I switch off the computer.

PC

Game Mode:

MyGM

I play the mode, save the game, exit the game and switch off the PC. Afterwards when I turn the PC on and reload the game the file is corrupted.
melnibonian

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:56 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:Bug description:
Can't save sliders when offline

Platform:
PC

Game Mode:
Options

Save sliders, enter file name, no error but no save.

BUMP : It's really related to OFFLINE mode ; it works online. It seems that the game wants to check the badword dictionnary but offline mode has no internet access, there's no error, but no save :cheeky:

2k hasnt fix this issue
sticky-fingers

Postby kobe9741 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:50 am

My trouble has been fixed thanks to 2k : just need to raise the quality of texture in my video settings
kobe9741

Postby Dwell On on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:53 am

Bug description: No VCs at Daily Pick 'em

Platform (PlayStation 4/Xbox One): PC

Game Mode: MyPlayer / Neighborhood

Any additional information (steps to reproduce, etc): When I go to the Daily Pick'em terminal to earn my VCs for correct tips I only have the Bucks - Nuggets (104 - 98) game but get no VCs for it. That's now for some days.
Dwell On

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:04 am

I've noticed that as well, on both PC and PS4. Hopefully it's something they'll correct soon.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dwell On on Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:35 am

Andrew wrote:I've noticed that as well, on both PC and PS4. Hopefully it's something they'll correct soon.

I lost a lot of VCs.
Dwell On

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:54 am

Same. New results have been added, but it's stuck again and not actually giving out the earned VC.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dwell On on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:50 am

Andrew wrote:Same. New results have been added, but it's stuck again and not actually giving out the earned VC.

Correct same here. Now it stucks after 2 gamedays.
Dwell On

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am

It's certainly frustrating. They're quite quick to patch VC exploits - and understandably so - but not so quick to fix issues where VC earnings are borked.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:24 am

Looks like VC earnings are working with the Daily Picks again.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19