Will a upgraded video card improve gameplay?

Talk about NBA 2K19 here.

Will a upgraded video card improve gameplay?

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:18 am

I wondering if someone can answer this question for me. I have a decent video card that is about 3 years old, a Asus Radeon R7 370. Will a newer card that has more processing power, improve the gameplay, animations and reaction times when playing defense? Or is that coded into the game? I have a hard time rotating players on defense, and they always seem to be a step slow, or get there too late. Will a better card improve the speed of the defense? Thanks for any replies.
Uncle Drew

Re: Will a upgraded video card improve gameplay?

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:47 pm

No, it just would improve graphics, and perhaps input lag.
sticky-fingers

Re: Will a upgraded video card improve gameplay?

Postby miki_92 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:I wondering if someone can answer this question for me. I have a decent video card that is about 3 years old, a Asus Radeon R7 370. Will a newer card that has more processing power, improve the gameplay, animations and reaction times when playing defense? Or is that coded into the game? I have a hard time rotating players on defense, and they always seem to be a step slow, or get there too late. Will a better card improve the speed of the defense? Thanks for any replies.

if your framerate is all over the place and you are not getting consistent 60fps it will

if you already have steady 60 fps answer is no, you will only get better graphics
miki_92

Return to NBA 2K19