19/20 2k18 Community Rosters "Final Edition" v4.2 (RELEASED)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Carmelo Anthony Update!!

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 am

Agents for Carmelo Anthony are gathering information about teams that would potentially be interested in signing him should he leave the Houston Rockets.

There has been a level of surprise to how quickly the situation between Anthony and the Rockets has fallen apart.

Anthony will remain away from the Rockets for the third straight game on Tuesday.

Mike D'Antoni plans to move rookie Gary Clark into a more prominent role in the rotation, which would usurp Anthony's minutes.
Anthony has remained eager to play and try to contribute to the Rockets.

Anthony could have his veteran's minimum $2.4 million contract claimed on waivers, or he could clear waivers and become a free agent.

Adrian Wojnarowski/ESPN

****76ers may be interested in picking up Carmelo****
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.2 ETA / PREVIEW

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:20 am

bongo88 wrote:Haha, great score. I might put 2k18 on rookie to see if i can get up by 47 hahahaha.
I'm glad the nba lets 2ksports empty the stadium. In madden, the nfl doesn't let EA Sports empty the stadium, so you'll be up 50 - 10 ... and the home crowd is cheering super strong with a full house through the whole game :) hahahahahah :)

LMAO...actually you don't have to put it down to Rookie you just have to be aware of when the CPU is trying to make a run...

Take a timeout and come back controlling the PACE of the Game by slowing down the Game and using up the 24 second clock by moving the ball around, setting up plays and going to your KEY players especially the HOT ones.

The score starts to add up real quick vs. the usual Turnovers 2k CPU starts to generate if you try to Run & Gun.
The way the SLIDERS and Game are setup by 2k you can always get back into the Game if your Strategy is on point.
I have lost a lot of 20 point leads and have come back from a few based on that.
Anytime I run and Gun and get too much in the "Zone" (CARMELO BALL) the 2k CPU usually gets the best of me!! LOL

bongo88 wrote:Yeah, houston losing Ariza is actually a pretty big deal. in my opinion. it's wierd because Mike D'antoni coached melo at the knicks. I wonder if he could work him in the system.... or maybe he wanted melo to run the bench unit. overall, its strange him getting cut so early.

I really think Carmelo has a bit to do with it.
He isn't good at MATH and more about EGO
Carmelo can come off the Bench and chuck it up with the 2nd unit and score the same amount of points and get close to the same amount of minutes as a Starter :wall:
He just doesn't want to and some of these NBA Players don't work on their Game like a Curry, Durant, Lebron (LBJ needs to work on Free Throws :roll: LOL) etc...
Carmelo should have tried to stay in ATL if he wants to be the "MAN"...even though T.Young and T.Prince may have had something to say about that!

bongo88 wrote:Anyways, i like your team ranking lists :)
The nba is setting up for a good season, assuming that injuries don't hit anybody hard.
Anyways, looking at your lists, you got GS as absolute king, then from spots 2 - 17 ....
Toronto down to Houston, so many good teams that could move up or down a spot and not be upset about the rankings...Cause they are all so close.
Kings young players taking off (doubt they can continue playing at their ridiculous fast pace),
mem, ind, ock, lac, denver all playing surprising well.
Lebron in the west now (never can count him out), then you got houston and pelicans as unkown.
I personally feel that spurs are overrated (not just your list, but by general fandom), but that's just my opinion :) haha :)

I feel you on the SPURS but their Ranking is based mainly on Popovich's Rating since he is the KEY reason San Antonio always finds a way to compete.
They are 7-5 at the moment so they will probably move down a few spots before I release the next Roster

I am keeping an eye on Portland, Denver, Milwaukee and Toronto at the moment as far as real competition for GSW
I am playing with Denver & Milwaukee a lot more lately :cheeky: and I'm a Canadian so you know the Raptors will be one of the Teams I will be trying out.

Going to take a break from my Knicks :turrible:
Teams with height, defense that play physical have a better chance to beat GSW

You are right about how close it is between Rank 2 to 17
Anybody can beat anybody with the right Game Plan
The EAST & WEST are also becoming more balanced...5 Teams from each Conference are among the Top 10 Teams in the Rankings

bongo88 wrote:then from 18-30 it's gonna start the tank wars for Zion Williams (dude is just amazing).
Anyways, just rambling.... this reminds me of 92 - 98 when you had the bulls powerhouse, and many many good teams.
As a fan, it was the discussion about who might beat the bulls-- drexler/trailblazers, payton-kemp/sonics, stockton-malone/jazz (were always missing a competant center.....
Praise the GOAT Ostertag!!!!! :) ,
Barkley/76ers/suns -Olojuwan/Houston, then you had penny/shaq, dominique/hawks, reggie/pacers, Robinson/spurs and a few other teams i probably forgetting.

Anyways, this season reminds me of those years.... so many good teams wondering who can overthrow the bulls.
Same as this year. so many good teams wondering who an overthrow the warriors.

Anyways, thanks for updating the roster. Will give back feedback here if i find any stuffs to change.

I'm going to have to take a good look at Zion...been hearing some good things about this guy.
You are bringing up a lot of good memories of some great NBA matchups I used to enjoy.

I guess we will see how the Season progresses but I am starting to think it may not be a cakewalk for GSW.
Any player can get injured and last night the LAC beat the Warriors. That is the variable that can change things real quick....Injuries.
Steph Curry & Draymond Green are the GLUE / KEY Players that keep that team on point and both are nursing injuries...so cross your fingers :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Every Team wants to beat the Warriors to see how they measure up against them so the GSW will be getting everyone's "A Game" every night.

BTW...I can't believe you didn't notice the following BUGS in the Rosters
1- Darius Miller was in the FA Pool instead of on the NOP
2- Damyean Dotson (NYK) CF was wrong
3- Melvin Frazier (ORL) CF was wrong (Korkmaz)
4- Brandon Paul's (Free Agent) CF has been fixed...it was wrong
5- JJ Reddick CF has been updated

Just kidding...LOL
I just noticed them by accident while I was playing some games and editing some stuff.

Thanks for the Support "Bro Bongo88" !!!
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Best Player in the NBA

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:04 am

Ok...I need to get this off my chest....and I am not a Lebron Hater.
I actually think he is 1 of the greatest players of All-Time.

I will be updating the Player Rankings in the Community Rosters...

Kevin Durant should be the BEST Player in the NBA at the Moment
LEBRON is the FACE of the NBA!
Steph Curry is running a close 2nd.

I cannot put a guy who cannot hit clutch Free Throws or decide to TAKEOVER a game at #1
Lebron also doesn't know if he wants to play PG or SF? (Personally, I think he should just play PG)
He also takes way too many 3pt shots instead of taking it to the basket because of his poor Free Throw shooting.
and
Don't get me started on Lebron's DEFENSE...LoL

Watch how Lou Williams (LAC) closed out the LAC vs. GSW Game last night that they won.
https://www.nba.com/video/gamerecaps

That should be what Lebron is doing at the end of close games.

All that Bullshit he is talking about patience is crap...
Win the Game to prove your point
and then Preach & Teach to your new Teammates after the Win!!

Lebron has been basically making some bad decisions on the Court and at times he plays "CARMELO BALL"

Your thoughts on my decision?

Kevin Durant #1 Player currently in the NBA

New Player Rankings for upcoming v4.2 Roster Update
https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-post.html
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: Best Player in the NBA

Postby bongo88 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:50 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:I cannot put a guy who cannot hit clutch Free Throws or decide to TAKEOVER a game at #1
Lebron also doesn't know if he wants to play PG or SF? (Personally, I think he should just play PG)
He also takes way too many 3pt shots instead of taking it to the basket because of his poor Free Throw shooting.
and

I am not a lebron hater either, but he has never has the cluctch- killer instinct to take over games.
It's actually been enjoying watching lebron in the west because the competition and execution is so much better than what lebron has faced in the east for 15 years.

Anyways, about him not driving the lane, he actually only has the one move of ramming into the defender to create space.
In the first clip, if a defender has good position, lebron has trouble countering good defense in a dribble drive.

from the lakers/spurs game last week. anyways, he has a very high dribble when he drives the lane and doesn't have a big repertoire of gathers/carries, floaters, eurosteps, etc etc. the best dribble drive folks (nash, jordan, wade, Isaiah thomas (both 80s and current), kyrie, etc etc had a very low dribble when driving.

so now in the west against good centers, this lack of repertoire is actually very visible.

Here are many of the gathers/ moves that elite dribble drive people use
https://youtu.be/oDBUhCNfbBU?t=25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GWHiZYopDk
saw these videos last year, and its a good to show the many different dribble drives that players can use.
anyways, lebron doesn't have very many dribble drive moves when he drives into the paint.

He has yet to develop a good old man game - turn around jumpers, body positing down low, etc etc.
but he is working on it, here's an example
Once again, his patented ram into player, but this time a quick behind the back frees him some space. stuff like this is what i call an NBA Old man game.

But yeah, he's one of the greatest to play in the nba, but his lack of fundamentals and lacking ball handling skills is starting to get exposed as he competes in the west.

oddly enough, i was just watching this video of jordan highlights... notice how jordan never has any wasted motion, 1 or 2 dribbles and space is created. jordan's use of movement was surreal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X2pTBBlhYM

anyways, i looked through your rankings (top 24 players), and they all seem pretty good. but yeah, lebron's lack of game repertoire is starting to show in the more competitive west. He is still playing well, but durrant and curry are both more impactful on the floor.

yeah, lebron's defense has always been horrible :) lol :) everybody always denied/ignored it, haha.
bongo88

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:17 am

bongo88 wrote:I am not a lebron hater either, but he has never has the clutch- killer instinct to take over games.
It's actually been enjoying watching lebron in the west because the competition and execution is so much better than what lebron has faced in the east for 15 years.

Anyways, about him not driving the lane, he actually only has the one move of ramming into the defender to create space.

from the lakers/spurs game last week.
he has a very high dribble when he drives the lane and doesn't have a big repertoire of gathers/carries, floaters, eurosteps, etc etc. the best dribble drive folks (nash, jordan, wade, Isaiah thomas (both 80s and current), kyrie, etc etc had a very low dribble when driving.

so now in the west against good centers, this lack of repertoire is actually very visible.
lebron doesn't have very many dribble drive moves when he drives into the paint.
He has yet to develop a good old man game - turn around jumpers, body positing down low, etc etc.

but he is working on it, here's an example
[ Image ]
Once again, his patented ram into player, but this time a quick behind the back frees him some space. stuff like this is what i call an NBA Old man game.
But yeah, he's one of the greatest to play in the nba, but his lack of fundamentals and lacking ball handling skills is starting to get exposed as he competes in the west.

anyways, i looked through your rankings (top 24 players), and they all seem pretty good.
but yeah, lebron's lack of game repertoire is starting to show in the more competitive west.
He is still playing well, but durrant and curry are both more impactful on the floor.

yeah, lebron's defense has always been horrible :) lol :) everybody always denied/ignored it, haha.

@ Bongo88
Lebron barely tries to even play defense and I do understand he is trying to conserve himself for Post Season play.... but Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :facepalm2:

He wants his Teammates to cover his A$$ on Defense but is the 1st to throw the TEAM under the Bus when the HEAT is on...LMAO
This means they use more Energy...Wonder why they can't hit shots at the end of a game....Hmmmm
Good luck with that...

PLUS his playing style makes him hard to play with...since nobody is really cutting like GSW and a few other teams.
Safe to say that for Lebron to look good his Teammates have to work EXTRA HARD and be cool with him getting all the credit for his HIGH BASKETBALL IQ

One minute the Ball is moving...next minute "CARMELO BALL " :facepalm2:
Seen it last year in Cleveland...drove me crazy...Can only imagine what it did to his Teammates.

As far as driving the lane...If he has the Ball in his hand and is running the offense from the top of the key...where do you think the defense will be focused?
As soon as he drives..they converge on him to try to strip the ball...and the brave, may try to take the charge. :lol:

I will have to start reflecting these things in the Player Ratings not just for Lebron but other Players who's skills are a bit overrated in some areas and lacking in others.
Anyways he only dropped by 1 point and during an Association he can boost his numbers...LOL

Watching Games really helps to justify the changes that I'm going to make because I am trying my best to be fair...
But!!!
I can't ignore some things anymore just because I remember some of the great things they used to do or as you said were disguised due to him playing in the Eastern Conference...
No disrespect intended to the KING.

I'm sure Lebron's Rating will go back up since TALK like this fuels him to prove the Doubters wrong but for the past 2 years I have had too many arguments with my friends telling them that Durant is the "MAN" / Better Player right now.

I have watched Kevin Durant kill plenty of Teams for the past 2 Seasons and EXPOSE Lebron in the Playoffs to prove he is the BEST. :pirate:
Let's not forget who is trying to recruit Durant to the Lakers...

That won't happen, unless Durant wants to do Lebron a "Favor" since he's on pace to be GREAT himself. :lol:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.1 UPDATE [RELEASED]

Postby LeoCELTICS on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
LeoCELTICS wrote:Was wondering what Daniel Theis' cyberface ID was in the latest 4.1 update? i have a zip with his updated look, but the files say pngDanielTheis and faceDanielTheis, not with the actual id number. Any help would be appreciated! :)

I am going to assign him CF ID# 8592
He currently has a Generic CF in the current Rosters

You can change it to that with a Trainer and I just added the Theis CF to the v5 Pack so it won't mess up when you get the next update.

This is the CF you were talking about?

[ Image ]

Yeah, thats the one. I had it in the other roster by Shuajota, but when i changed to yours, it was gone and had no idea how to fix it. Lol. But I'll definitely be waiting on that v5 from you, the 4.1 im on is great!
LeoCELTICS

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.1 UPDATE [RELEASED]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:38 pm

LeoCELTICS wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
LeoCELTICS wrote:Was wondering what Daniel Theis' cyberface ID was in the latest 4.1 update? i have a zip with his updated look, but the files say pngDanielTheis and faceDanielTheis, not with the actual id number. Any help would be appreciated! :)

I am going to assign him CF ID# 8592
He currently has a Generic CF in the current Rosters

You can change it to that with a Trainer and I just added the Theis CF to the v5 Pack so it won't mess up when you get the next update.

This is the CF you were talking about?

[ Image ]

Yeah, thats the one. I had it in the other roster by Shuajota, but when i changed to yours, it was gone and had no idea how to fix it. Lol. But I'll definitely be waiting on that v5 from you, the 4.1 im on is great!

Great Leo!
You got the CF to show; I know that feeling when your wondering why something isn't the way it should be :wall:

I fixed a few other CF's that had conflicts with other Players.
I will include all the fixes in the Mini Pack I release with the v4.2 Roster Update

Glad you are enjoying v4.1.
Let me know if you discover any more CF conflicts or issues since I tried my best to find them all but may have missed a few or made a mistake.

Thanks for the support!!
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Draymond Green Accused Kevin Durant Of Making Season About His Free Agency

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:25 am

Trouble in Paradise?

Kevin Durant still hadn't spoken to teammate Draymond Green about Monday night's dust-up as of last night.

Green, who was suspended for one game without pay for conduct detrimental to the team, had reportedly challenged Durant about his impending free agency and called the two-time Finals MVP a "bitch" multiple times during their argument.

Draymond Green immediately took exception with the way Kevin Durant addressed him when he brought the ball up the court himself instead of passing to Durant.

According to multiple sources, Green made it clear that he's been making plays like that for years and then reminded Durant that the Golden State Warriors were winning
before he signed there in 2016.

Green then accused Durant of making the whole season about him even though he might leave in free agency in 2019. Green aired his frustrations with how Durant has kept his free agency
story alive throughout the season.

Green also called Durant a "bitch" multiple times, which is what prompted management to take action.

Bob Myers and Steve Kerr met with Green on Tuesday morning to inform him of the suspension. Green was surprised by the decision.
When Green went after Kerr at halftime of a game in 15-16 in Oklahoma City, he was fined a few thousand dollars. Green didn't think the Durant incident was as bad as the one with Kerr.

Green has more of an issue with the message it sends than the money. According to several in the locker room, Durant could have ended the situation by saying how much he loves playing with the Warriors and his teammates.

Durant's teammates are all prepared for him to leave and they're not on board for another tour of begging him to stay.

“With what was said, there is already no way Durant is coming back,” one player said.

“The only hope is that they can say this summer, ‘See, KD. We’ve got your back.

We protected you from Draymond.’ ”

Marcus Thompson II/The Athletic
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby bongo88 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:03 am

personally, i could see the nba expanding with a team in Seattle (with durrant as the main player) and adding a team in the east.
if anybody remembers the Seattle game https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/104840 ... 01/video/1

Anyways, i believe that there is enough talent in the nba to begin an expansion draft at the end of the year. of course, this just my opinion.

But yeah, i don't think Durant is going back to the warriors at the end of the year. Personally, the warriors were more fun to watch before Durant, anyways :)
bongo88

Carmelo Anthony Update!!

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:16 am

Blazers, Pelicans, Lakers, Heat, 76ers Could Have Interest In Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo Anthony is expected to leave the Houston Rockets and a number of teams have emerged as potential destinations should he either be traded, waived and claimed, or signed as a free agent.

“I heard three teams I think it can be for Melo, and this could change—I mean, he’s still with Houston—New Orleans, Portland and the L.A. Lakers. Those are the three teams I heard,” said Kevin O'Connor.

Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated previously reported that the Lakers "are done" making any free agent signings in the short-term. Spears reported that the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers could also be interested in Anthony.
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:26 am

bongo88 wrote:personally, i could see the nba expanding with a team in Seattle (with durrant as the main player) and adding a team in the east.
if anybody remembers the Seattle game https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/104840 ... 01/video/1

Anyways, i believe that there is enough talent in the nba to begin an expansion draft at the end of the year. of course, this just my opinion.

But yeah, i don't think Durant is going back to the warriors at the end of the year. Personally, the warriors were more fun to watch before Durant, anyways :)

I agree, the Durant interview didn't look very good.
The last time I heard the NBA isn't planning to expand for at least a couple years but....
I am crossing my fingers...
:bowdown: :bowdown2:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.2 [TEAM RATINGS]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:07 am

Here are the current TEAM RATINGS for the v4.2 Community Rosters Update

**Please note the Ratings are based on Injury-Free Rosters**
Last updated November 15th 2018

1- GSW
2- TOR
3- MIL
4- DEN
5- PORT
6- MEM
7- OKC
8- BOS
9- LAC
10- 76ERS
11- IND
12- SAS
13- SAC
14- LAL
15- DET
16- UTAH
17- NOP
18- CHAR
19- HOU
20- ORL
21- MIA
22- DAL
23- MINN
24- WASH
25- BKN
26- NYK
27- ATL
28- CHIC
29- PHX
30- CLEV
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.2 [RELEASED]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 am

The latest 18/19 Community Rosters v4.2 [STEAM + OFFLINE]
have been uploaded to Steam (November 15th 2018)

Steam ID = darth2k11
Filename = NBA2K18 Community Rosters

Features
Jimmy Butler traded to 76ers
Justin Patton traded to 76ers
Robert Covington traded to Wolves
Dario Saric traded to Wolves
Jared Bayless traded to Wolves
Andrew Harrison signs with Cavaliers
Darius Miller added to Pelicans
Lakers Sign Tyson Chandler
Larry Drew Agrees To Deal With Cavaliers
Pacers Waive Ben Moore
Grizzlies Waive Andrew Harrison

IMPORTANT

To really enjoy these Rosters you need to adjust the GAME SLIDERS

Don't be afraid to play around with them because everyone has their own preference but once you Tweak them to your liking the Game has a completely different feel compared to the out of the Box settings or the Presets.

Here are the v1 GAME SLIDERS for the Community Rosters

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/game-sliders-for-1819-community-rosters.html

18/19 Community Rosters v4.2

The 18/19 Community Rosters v4 must be installed 1st (The Portrait & CF Pack)
Download Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/nba-2k18-community-rosters-v4-released.html

Features
Updated Rosters (Nov. 15th 2018)
Updated Rotations
Updated Player Ratings
Updated Team Rankings
Updated Coach Ratings
Updated Coaching Styles
Updated Offense / Defense Strategy
Updated Portraits
Updated Cyberfaces
and more...

Download v4.2 Here https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/11/1819-community-rosters-v42-released.html

Credits to
Prax, BlueJayBrandon, Shuajota, CSSJO, EndNoteDeath, Torogi, mrk326, Mr.Star, RKJ, Rockprince23, R4zoR, tare850, spacecake,
BetterCallSkal, MonkeyManJSV, advinXcola, TGsoGooD, Bongo88 and any other Portrait or CF Maker I forgot to mention
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.2 [Carmelo has lost his mind!!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:08 am

You got to be kidding?

Guess who will be retiring on the Free Agent List?
Carmelo is even in denial in the Video Game...LMFAO!!!

I was setting up an Association and felt sympathetic and was trying to sign Carmelo to the Lakers.
Hell no!!!!!!
This guy wants 45 million a season...GTFOH!!

If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't have believed it :scold:

UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby bongo88 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:11 am

Haha Melo just like real life :) :)

love the roster.

for everybody regularly visiting this thread (view count still goes up and up on this thread) check out my stadium lighting mod i just finished: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=106314
bongo88

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:18 pm

bongo88 wrote:Haha Melo just like real life :) :)

love the roster.

for everybody regularly visiting this thread (view count still goes up and up on this thread) check out my stadium lighting mod i just finished: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=106314

Nice!! I like :applaud:

Going to download it and get stressed in STYLE...lol
Great Work Bro!

bongo88 wrote:Haha Melo just like real life :) :)

The Bum (Carmelo Anthony) ended up signing with the Grizzlies for 4.6mil a year in my Association.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Re: 18/19 2k18 Community Rosters v4.3 [Coming Soon!!]

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:26 am

It looks like there will be a v4.3 Roster Update Coming Soon!!

* Team Rankings Update

* Player Ratings Update

* Okaro White signed to Washington Wizards

and more...

v5 CF & Portrait Pack UPDATE

If you notice something that needs to be fixed or updated in the Rosters, just let me know.

I am going to delay releasing the v5 UPDATE so that YOU THE SUPPORTERS of the Community Rosters can recommend the BEST CF & Portraits
that should be added or replaced in the Final Version of the CF & Portrait Packs (v5)

Just post the LINKS to the Portraits or Cyberfaces you would like to recommend ASAP
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby bongo88 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:14 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
I am going to delay releasing the v5 UPDATE so that YOU THE SUPPORTERS of the Community Rosters can recommend the BEST CF & Portraits [/b] that should be added or replaced in the Final Version of the CF & Portrait Packs (v5)

Sent you a PM. Please reply to the PM.

Happy thanksgiving.
bongo88

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 am

bongo88 wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
I am going to delay releasing the v5 UPDATE so that YOU THE SUPPORTERS of the Community Rosters can recommend the BEST CF & Portraits [/b] that should be added or replaced in the Final Version of the CF & Portrait Packs (v5)

Sent you a PM. Please reply to the PM.

Happy thanksgiving.

Thanks Bro!!

I got your PM :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:51 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:Ok...I need to get this off my chest....and I am not a Lebron Hater.
I actually think he is 1 of the greatest players of All-Time.

I will be updating the Player Rankings in the Community Rosters...

Kevin Durant should be the BEST Player in the NBA at the Moment
LEBRON is the FACE of the NBA!
Steph Curry is running a close 2nd.

I cannot put a guy who cannot hit clutch Free Throws or decide to TAKEOVER a game at #1
and

Watch how Lou Williams (LAC) closed out the LAC vs. GSW Game last night that they won.
https://www.nba.com/video/gamerecaps

That should be what Lebron is doing at the end of close games.

All that Bullshit he is talking about patience is crap...
Win the Game to prove your point
and then Preach & Teach to your new Teammates after the Win!!

Lebron has been basically making some bad decisions on the Court and at times he plays "CARMELO BALL"

Your thoughts on my decision?

Kevin Durant #1 Player currently in the NBA
[ Image ]

New Player Rankings for upcoming v4.2 Roster Update
https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/2018/10/blog-post.html

The "KING" is back?!

Just as expected the KING has stepped up his GAME and has reclaimed the #1 spot as Best Player in NBA 2k18

This UPDATE will be reflected in the v4.3 Roster UPDATE that will be released soon

UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby bongo88 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:16 pm

I agree about lebron. He has recently (past week or so) put more energy into his game and he is playing amazing basketball. Welcome to the western conference :) :)
Lebron was always a great player. He just "coasted" too much in the Eastern Conference. Pretty cool to seem him with energy. Now if he can sustain it for the season..... of course, look at the kings :) their pace of game is like a hamster drinking redbull. but, yeah, lebron is playing great.

in other news, vannwolfhawk has finally expressed his opinion on 2k19.
https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... stcount=22
https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... -rant.html

I haven't been following the roster makers/ roster tweakers of 2k19... wonder if they have noticed these flaws in offline gameplay. Anyways, glad we have this updated rosters here.
bongo88

Postby AC209 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:59 am

Hi can you put this CBF on the Kings Bogdan Bogdanovic? He still has the 2k generic on your roster.

Bogdan Bogdanovic Face
AC209

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:48 pm

bongo88 wrote:I agree about lebron. He has recently (past week or so) put more energy into his game and he is playing amazing basketball. Welcome to the western conference :) :)
Lebron was always a great player. He just "coasted" too much in the Eastern Conference. Pretty cool to seem him with energy. Now if he can sustain it for the season..... of course, look at the kings :) their pace of game is like a hamster drinking redbull. but, yeah, lebron is playing great.

in other news, vannwolfhawk has finally expressed his opinion on 2k19.
https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... stcount=22
https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... -rant.html

I haven't been following the roster makers/ roster tweakers of 2k19... wonder if they have noticed these flaws in offline gameplay. Anyways, glad we have this updated rosters here.

Thanks for sharing the info Bongo88 :applaud:
I had seen quite a few bad reviews for 2k19 and the 2nd link you provided just reinforces my decision to stick with 2k18.

Like we both know we haven't even TWEAKED the Community Rosters yet and from the feedback, or the lack of feedback, the hundreds of people using the Rosters currently seem to be enjoying them.

Most of us GAMERS have REAL LIVES and ISSUES to deal with and the last thing I want to do is sit down to play a Game only to get frustrated...
and to TOP it off pay almost $100 + Pay to PLAY :turrible:

****Actually they keep sending me the 50% OFF Promo so I can get it for $39.99****
I'm still not interested in buying a game that has GAMEPLAY FLAWS...SMH :scold:

I obviously wish we still had all the Modders,CF & Portrait Makers that are now focused on 2k19 to enhance the Rosters but I'm sure some new people will STEP UP and help out soon.

I want to Thank Everyone who has downloaded and are using the Community Rosters :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Have a great weekend and get your GAME on!!!!
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:51 pm

AC209 wrote:Hi can you put this CBF on the Kings Bogdan Bogdanovic? He still has the 2k generic on your roster.

Bogdan Bogdanovic Face

Thanks Bro!
I will see if a CF ID# has already been assigned to him and if not I will let you know what ID I will be using so when I release the next update it will not default to the Generic CF.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:43 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
AC209 wrote:Hi can you put this CBF on the Kings Bogdan Bogdanovic? He still has the 2k generic on your roster.

Bogdan Bogdanovic Face

I have assigned CF ID# 1133 to Bogdan
The next Mini Pack released with v4.3 of the Community Rosters will have the updated CF included.

Thanks (Y)
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram