My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: My Pack lighting/update 1.04 for stadiums OKC, Blazers and Nuggets

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:48 am

Infamouz wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:open the file SO15 with 7zip and modify with notepad by examples arena.scne LEDPart search and modify 0.600000024 to 3.000000024 for example it's great for the effect of the ground

(sorry my bad english)

I know that I can adjust the effect however, I just need to know what is the exact file on S015.iff to make the reflection appear. As you can see on the screenshot, they are two different S015 file, one is with and one is without lighting reflection.

To sum things up, I just need to know what is the specific file under s015 to make it appear?

Good sir, as I explain KBMAMBA24, which I thank for being of support to solve doubts here, the file that you must open in the sxxx.iff that you want to do it is the arena.scene.
On the first page of this thread I put some steps with photos to explain how to edit it

DEIRRA wrote:what file of the iff.s000 controls the illumination of the board and the 24-second clock since I only want to extract that file and place it in my favorite stadium only that led lighting

Hello, I will explain it to you in the shortest and easiest way I can
The first thing will be to open the sxxx.iff and then look for the bascket.scene file and open it with notepad, and look for shot_dig as seen in the photo

[ Image ]

shot_dig is 11 times in the basquet.scene, but from 1 to 7 only the following values ​​have to be edited.

[ Image ]

Shot_dig from 8 to 11 only the next value has to be edited

[ Image ]

You will see that in all the shot_dig I edit the same value, for example I have set 7.0. You have to do it like this, put everyone the same value, by default they are 2.0. Try and put it to your liking

[ Image ]

I hope I have been helpful, they tell me

Sir I definitely understand that I need to open the arena.scne file as what i did on the other courts and it works, however, as per mentioned, they are the two different S015.iff file but same arena.scne value but you can see the difference, one is with led reflection on the floor and one don't have, that's why I am asking what in the S015.iff needs to be edit to make the LED reflection appear.

As you tell me, I think that what happens to you is not that there is a problem with the s015 and that there is a file that you have to edit, but that the arena.scene has some problem and that's why it does not work for you, maybe when you edit it something is erased and that's why this happens to you, to check it is as simple as taking the arena.scene of the s015 that if it works and put it in the no, you'll see that it would work in the two files s015

I dont think there's an issue with the arena.scne file sir? i have 2 different s015.iff and what i did was i copied the arena.scne file to the other one that doesnt have the reflection but still no reflection afterward.

since it is not solved like that, the only thing I can think of to help you is that you send or put a download with your s015 that does not work well, to investigate the cause I in the first person

RobDavis wrote:Thanks Santicruyff I just increased the LEDs on my Myleague courts editing the 13 arena scene files.

You're welcome, I'm glad that you served what has been published in this thread and I hope that everything that is done will continue to be helpful.
Santicruyff

Postby DEIRRA on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 am

WHAT FILE SHOULD I MODIFY TO ILLUMINATE THE ADVERTISING OF THE SIDES OF THE COURT AND WHAT IS IN THE WORKBOOK I WANT TO MAKE MORE BRILLIANT WITH GREATER LIGHTING
DEIRRA

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:57 pm

DEIRRA wrote:WHAT FILE SHOULD I MODIFY TO ILLUMINATE THE ADVERTISING OF THE SIDES OF THE COURT AND WHAT IS IN THE WORKBOOK I WANT TO MAKE MORE BRILLIANT WITH GREATER LIGHTING

in the corresponding sxxx.iff file you will find the item.scene and when you open it with note look for Color Scale and there you will have three values ​​in 1.0 that you can change, my advice is that you do not exceed 5.0, and in many cases 4.0
Santicruyff

Re: My Pack lighting V 1.02 + 5 teams retro

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 pm

OP updated
Santicruyff

Postby maumau78 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Great Work :applaud:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Infamouz on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Santicruyff wrote:hello guys, the first thing I want to do is remember the words that I said at the time of thanks to so many people who inspire me to do these things and who I never stop learning and they help me to enjoy more this game
I want to give credits to those without their great contribution and dedication it would not be possible that I have done.
Credits to AmaroWaade, Manni Live, MJ23LB, Shuajota, bongo88, michaelvlutz49,Looyh, YKWL
What I have done alone is my particular version of the closest thing to the reality of the setting and lighting of courts and arenas, although it has much to improve and update. I have worked giving the uniqueness that each team has in these aspects, retouching each sxxx.iff ,fxxx.iff and sxxx_floor_lightmap.iff, in addition to editing each court because the global has also touched up its brightness and contrast.
Notice:
The courts as they are edited can only be used with the global that I put, if someone wants them as they do originally they have to download them from the people who created them.

Apart I put a folder with alternative courts that who knows, with the CE can assign them and are already edited by me for this pack.
The files f019.iff, s019.iff,s024.iff and s028.iff Amarowaade already explained how to fix it so that it works here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwecoILw0
The files f000.iff, f001.iff, f009.iff, f0016.iff, f018.iff and f028.iff Looyh has put a tool in this thread viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106600 that makes it solve your problem easily and very fast even if the game is constantly updated
Also recommend for this pack what Twist has done for the crowds and dornas, I have it on and makes the difference impressive. Your thread is this viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106103
I hope I can bring something, I just do it with the intention of sharing that I enjoy so much and I hope that you too.Les below download links from three different sites and photos to get an idea of ​​how it is.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6la1yqyb3 ... +V1.02.rar
Link: https://mega.nz/#!wtVlwaAa!VsRU4OWlpmj0 ... m4O4xw_Cak

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

Below I put links to the 5 retro edited teams and their photos, I hope you have contributed something in this part that I think is the most difficult to not have so many floors created for these teams
The equipment are:
Lakers 00/01, Portland 99/00, Chicago Bulls 97/98, Raptors 99/00 and Suns 04/05

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kpn9smub1 ... +retro.rar
Link: https://mega.nz/#!Z9lXUYaS!o9k1OfUMgtBT ... DKzYdtya9c

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

I hope this helps you, because I'm just trying to share my own version of the game edited to my liking and to approach the most realistic part in my point of view, so I remind you that what you see in the images is a combination of the global + fxxx + sxxx + sxxx_floor_lightmap files

Hi sir, kindly check the rim color, it is not the usual color.
Infamouz

Postby HappySnow on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi, Santicruyff

Would you mind telling me what their offsets are in 2K19 default PostEffect.FxTweakables?
Offset:

(1) Bloom - ceiling lights =
(2) Brightness =
(3) White Balanace / Luminosity =
(4) Contrast / Saturation =
(5) How to add fog ?? fog amount offset =
(6) fog Luminosity (White Balance) =

Thank you :)
HappySnow

Postby sk1nnyb0nez on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:50 am

Unis are too bright when playing in Staples, MSG, etc
sk1nnyb0nez

Postby Infamouz on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 pm

HappySnow wrote:Hi, Santicruyff

Would you mind telling me what their offsets are in 2K19 default PostEffect.FxTweakables?
Offset:

(2) Brightness =

7. How to adjust atmosphere light to make crowd darker
Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 am

maumau78 wrote:Great Work :applaud:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it so much

Infamouz wrote:Hi sir, kindly check the rim color, it is not the usual color.

sk1nnyb0nez wrote:Unis are too bright when playing in Staples, MSG, etc

Soon, maybe the weekend will release an update fixing these problems and something else, I put a few previous ones as a sample of what I'm doing

Offset:

(2) Brightness =

Infamouz wrote:7. How to adjust atmosphere light to make crowd darker

Right now I'm a little bad time and I can not explain how it deserves, I will try to do it more calmly over the weekend, but while I leave these two threads that is where they can be guided a lot and that helped me a lot at the time to bongo88
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106231
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106320
As I advance I can only say that I do not do anything standard in the editing, I try to adapt the essence and difference of each stadium as much as I can and that takes time to try to achieve what is sought, because although it does not seem every arena and floor have their differences when it comes to adapting to reality as much as possible, I hope I have explained myself well
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 am

any thoughts on this? I am trying to use the explorer but not showing files

I tried on my 2k18 folder and it works.
Infamouz

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Great Work :applaud:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it so much

Infamouz wrote:Hi sir, kindly check the rim color, it is not the usual color.

sk1nnyb0nez wrote:Unis are too bright when playing in Staples, MSG, etc

Soon, maybe the weekend will release an update fixing these problems and something else, I put a few previous ones as a sample of what I'm doing

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Offset:

(2) Brightness =

Infamouz wrote:7. How to adjust atmosphere light to make crowd darker

Right now I'm a little bad time and I can not explain how it deserves, I will try to do it more calmly over the weekend, but while I leave these two threads that is where they can be guided a lot and that helped me a lot at the time to bongo88
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106231
viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106320
As I advance I can only say that I do not do anything standard in the editing, I try to adapt the essence and difference of each stadium as much as I can and that takes time to try to achieve what is sought, because although it does not seem every arena and floor have their differences when it comes to adapting to reality as much as possible, I hope I have explained myself well

Great job :applaud:
I didnt test every court but the result is amazing on most arenas i've checked.
2 things :
- For Celtics, there's too much white fog IMO
- Hoop is too dark, it seems rusty

A question : any chance you share one of your first arena test, Lakers with bright crowd ?

Thanx again
sticky-fingers

Postby Santicruyff on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:55 am

hello guys, this update of my pack is to correct some errors that have told me about the hoops, bright uniforms and to improve the reflection in all the stadiums. In the pack are all the files that have to be copied to see the changes, including the global and all the sxxx and sxxx_floor_lightmap files, I hope you like it and have fixed what I have been told

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a37ib7ay ... 3.rar/file
Link: https://mega.nz/#!I5UHBaKa!_2MwAIPVakW0 ... MD09olUW9o

Below are some images of the work I have done
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:23 am

sticky-fingers wrote:A question : any chance you share one of your first arena test, Lakers with bright crowd ?

Thanx again

You mean this?

Here you have a link to download it
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4lz8dh4g ... g.rar/file
Santicruyff

Re: My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

Postby bowenstar on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:35 pm

that's nice Court

it's looks very cool and beautiful

thanks for doing this Great Work

:bowdown: :bowdown2:
bowenstar

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Santicruyff wrote:You mean this?

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Here you have a link to download it
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4lz8dh4g ... g.rar/file

yes, big thanx (Y)
sticky-fingers

Postby DEIRRA on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:31 am

what are the steps to make the advertising brighter or have greater illumination of both the field and the stadium?
DEIRRA

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:56 pm

DEIRRA wrote:what are the steps to make the advertising brighter or have greater illumination of both the field and the stadium?

You were warned not to spam off-topic like this, and yet you continue to do so. Since you refuse to follow the Forum rules, or seem to think that your desire to get the information you want supersedes them, there's the door.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby MamimoMikuto on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Can you upload the s024.iff, s028.iff and their floor lightmap aswell. Thanks! :)
MamimoMikuto

Postby Infamouz on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Andrew wrote:
DEIRRA wrote:what are the steps to make the advertising brighter or have greater illumination of both the field and the stadium?

You were warned not to spam off-topic like this, and yet you continue to do so. Since you refuse to follow the Forum rules, or seem to think that your desire to get the information you want supersedes them, there's the door.

He asked that several times, yet still haven't learned? Santicruyff taught him plenty of times but it seems that he wants spoonfeeding. SMH
Infamouz

Postby delacrum1514 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm

some of the rims are black like in the Nuggets is this intentional?
delacrum1514

Postby DaveNax on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Santicruyff wrote:The files f019.iff, s019.iff,s024.iff and s028.iff Amarowaade already explained how to fix it so that it works here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwecoILw0
The files f000.iff, f001.iff, f009.iff, f0016.iff, f018.iff and f028.iff Looyh has put a tool in this thread viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106600 that makes it solve your problem easily and very fast even if the game is constantly updated

First of all, great great work.
Two questions:
I'm not so familiar with Lyooh tool, trying hard..
Can I do the same thing I have to do with f000, f001...etc..files, with f019, s019...etc, without using 2kExplorer?

Thanks a lot!
DaveNax

Postby DaveNax on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:22 pm

delacrum1514 wrote:some of the rims are black like in the Nuggets is this intentional?

This happens to me also...
Staples Lakers for example.
DaveNax

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/led reflection released

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Santicruyff wrote:Here I leave the links to download the led reflection pack and a brief explanation of how to edit each one at your choice. I hope you enjoy as I am doing, because that is the main idea why I share it

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-6zc7K ... sp=sharing
Link: https://mega.nz/#!J593HYxQ!ygP739b48FLX ... XJmmP0sPLg
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5msgum7z ... n.rar/file

The first thing would be to open with winrar or winzip the sxxx.iff corresponding to edit, in this example I will use the s000.iff of 76ers and already inside you have to open the arena.scene
[ Image ]

The following is once the arena.scene open, go to edit and search, and we will put in the search engine this word LEDPart, we look for it and it will take us to the third image that I have put
[ Image ]

Here we will find the first value for LEDPart which by default is always 0.600000024 and we will edit it as in the last image that I have uploaded
[ Image ]

Here I have put the value 1.360000024, but can put any value, although the ideal is between 1.120000024 and 1.900000024 depending on the court, they will have to do each one their tests and choose the one you like the most.Each arena.scene has several LEDPart depending on which team is, there are some with only one and others I think with four. Once edited those values ​​save it and enjoy led reflection
[ Image ]

I hope you enjoy this because it is amazing how the courts are, it has nothing to do with the images that I put to see it in action

Could you tell me how I can increase or decrease the values of fog on the court?
User Discord :arrow: DEIBYS2KMOD#1430
PC :arrow: I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480
DEIBYS2KMOD

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding