NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K19 CheatEngine Table (Steam)

Postby gogadantes on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:35 am

KappaLambda wrote:I am currently working on creating a Cheat Engine Table. I have the Steam Game so I won't support any other version.

I am new to Cheat Engine, and I would like some help with writing a script. I have found all USER sliders with pointer. Any help would be appreciated. Only want to create a variable and assign it the value of the basic pointer "NBA2K19.exe + xxxxxxx" cause now every update I have to edit every single address on table.

*** This CE table is only for sliders and some gameplay option if I found some. Unless someone wants to collaborate, this table will only include the features I use. So do not expect me to add features you've requested. This will never happen. I have limited free time, so I won't spend it on finding addresses that I won't edit when playing instead of actually play the game. Thank you.

EDIT 28/09: Updated for patch 1.03 and added user tendencies and all cpu sliders plus some option for MyGM(I know, not all of them working)

It's great of you to upload your table (I'm not using it, btw), but just voicing my opinion here, your tone comes across as very arrogant and irksome. You could work on being a bit nicer. Just my two cents. Again, I don't use your table so I can afford to be honest. Cheers.
gogadantes

Postby ksmiz on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:32 am

I don't get what the problem is. They uploaded their personal table for anyone else to use and simply said don't request random stuff from them unless you are willing to help. It is really annoying to keep getting asked to find something if you personally are never going to use it and the person requesting it isn't doing anything to help and has no idea how much time it would take to find that specific thing. Not to mention it will change with an update.

I'm with you on all of this thanks for sharing when you could have just used it and not shown anyone.

I can tell you right away you do not need to put all of those things as pointers. It can be a pain to update.
I see you must have figured out how to register symbols so that is good I would have tried to help but it looks fine
The way you did each as pointers based off your symbol means it probably won't be a pain to update but it is just another way of doing it where I would have just put the script registering the symbol in and then everything around that pointer you adjust as needed underneath so that when you turn on the script it activates and shows using that symbol then off it will not be showing anything

Like you could put the script registering your sliders symbol
-then under after expanding it would just be +C4 for Inside Shot Success

It maybe would have saved you from retyping sliders or copying that word multiple times but you already did that so it is done and shouldn't matter as you seem to have figured out what to do
ksmiz

Postby Playfade on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:50 am

any update :)
Playfade

Postby Tom_Delonge86 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:37 am

sliders not working after the update yesterday, hope there will be a new table soon. thx for the good work !
Tom_Delonge86

Postby keybode on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 pm

I just got banned 2 times using this cheat engine.
i lost my main account with 92 ovrl (only playing on nba)
and i buy another account with ovrl 74 (only playing on nba)
i got banned today
so im never gonna play nba2k19 anymore, unfortunly
keybode

Postby sitew33 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm

keybode wrote:I just got banned 2 times using this cheat engine.
i lost my main account with 92 ovrl (only playing on nba)
and i buy another account with ovrl 74 (only playing on nba)
i got banned today
so im never gonna play nba2k19 anymore, unfortunly

It has been specifically stated that there is a strong possibility of getting banned using any of these tables online. These tables are made for offline use but his year a bunch of guys decided they wanted to use them to cheat online even though you've been told not to. You're going to get very little if any sympathy here.
sitew33

Postby keybode on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:28 am

the thing that im not accept its, my friend is using this too only in nba games , like me, and he is not getting banned, only me
i buy other account and in less than 3 days i got banned again
im putting user sliders on 100, and playing and making around 100pts each game just to upgrade badges fastly
and then BUMP, i got banned again
keybode

Postby keybode on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:13 am

someone here got banned too? or its only me?
im thinking in buy another account and last one, but i dont want spend timing on upgrading the badges, someome have a badge cheat? something like that? because this cheat engine cause me ban 2 times, and i will not risk it again
keybode

Postby fran10 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 pm

keybode wrote:someone here got banned too? or its only me?
im thinking in buy another account and last one, but i dont want spend timing on upgrading the badges, someome have a badge cheat? something like that? because this cheat engine cause me ban 2 times, and i will not risk it again

You have other option: play legit and clean.

Never banned...
fran10

Postby xxxibisaacxxx on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 pm

thank you very much :D
xxxibisaacxxx

Postby keybode on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:40 am

fran10 wrote:
keybode wrote:someone here got banned too? or its only me?

You have other option: play legit and clean.

Never banned...

i was using this cheat engine (user and cpu sliders) and i was using other cheat engine from this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbp0I5F1uJg (i was using infinite takeover bar and quarter time , i changed to 3 minute)
anybody know what make me got banned ? it was user-sliders cheat or from the other guy?
keybode

Postby Tom_Delonge86 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 am

dude, whats your problem ? you cheated und you got banned twice, thats all. earn ur badges, play ledgit and everything will be fine.
Tom_Delonge86

Postby keybode on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:10 pm

my problem is, my friends are playing with this users sliders all day, and they not get banned, i am the one who get banned, i wanna know what i did wrong
keybode

Postby KappaLambda on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:15 pm

gogadantes wrote:It's great of you to upload your table (I'm not using it, btw), but just voicing my opinion here, your tone comes across as very arrogant and irksome. You could work on being a bit nicer. Just my two cents. Again, I don't use your table so I can afford to be honest. Cheers.

Sometimes being direct and clear is not likable but I won't apologize for this. Everybody is entitled to his opinion, of course. no worries

ksmiz wrote:I don't get what the problem is. They uploaded their personal table for anyone else to use and simply said don't request random stuff from them unless you are willing to help. It is really annoying to keep getting asked to find something if you personally are never going to use it and the person requesting it isn't doing anything to help and has no idea how much time it would take to find that specific thing. Not to mention it will change with an update.

I'm with you on all of this thanks for sharing when you could have just used it and not shown anyone.

I can tell you right away you do not need to put all of those things as pointers. It can be a pain to update.
I see you must have figured out how to register symbols so that is good I would have tried to help but it looks fine
The way you did each as pointers based off your symbol means it probably won't be a pain to update but it is just another way of doing it where I would have just put the script registering the symbol in and then everything around that pointer you adjust as needed underneath so that when you turn on the script it activates and shows using that symbol then off it will not be showing anything

Like you could put the script registering your sliders symbol
-then under after expanding it would just be +C4 for Inside Shot Success

It maybe would have saved you from retyping sliders or copying that word multiple times but you already did that so it is done and shouldn't matter as you seem to have figured out what to do

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I watched some videos on Youtube, read some docs and found out how to register symbols. I don't know If I've done it correctly, but as long it works and saves me from the pain to update each address, I'm fine. Hopefully, everybody else who use this, they are fine too. At least they have something working to tweak the game.

Playfade wrote:any update :)

Tom_Delonge86 wrote:sliders not working after the update yesterday, hope there will be a new table soon. thx for the good work !

My game has not updated yet. I played yesterday afternoon. When Steam updates my version of the game, probably it already has updated during night, I will update it. Provided that I find time to play it. (I will find probably some time today, but I cannot guarantee)
If you can't wait. feel free, to try and find the new pointer and update the sliders symbol in the script. If not, wait for my update. I will update it as soon as possible. Probably today but I don't find time to play the game, I will update it next week.
Edit on update I just verified my local files to force my game to update, but I got no updates or a new patch. Tweeter account mentions patch 1.04(https://twitter.com/nba2k/status/918533353376063488?lang=en on 12th of October which is today) only for PS4 and PC update coming soon. My table is working fine here. When patch 1.04 gets out, I will update the table. Until then feel free to update it yourselves, if you have that patch.

=======
PS: For the "banned" users problem, I do not know. You use this table with your own risk. I use it on MyCareer but I play 1-2 games every 2-3 days so a maximum of 6-8 games per week. And some weeks none. Also, I don't force the game to be played by me and score 50 points, give 20 assists, and take 20 rebounds and 5 steals/blocks. I play the game as I would have done without the sliders, but now I know I can score more easily. For example, I have a 69 overall player and help him with sliders of 0.75 on inside-mid range shooting and 0.85 for 3P. Also, some other tweaks until I can get him to a proper level. Other games I score 10 points, other 25-30p. I play him like a Rookie of the Year style and not MVP for 10 years in a row style. Maybe this helps not being caught from 2K.
I play only NBA games and not playing any myPark etc. And due to pings and bad internet connection in my country, I will never play anything else than NBA games alone against PC.

Again, use this with your own risk! I don't know if 2K decides to ban you. Maybe forcing your development so quickly, is being noticed by 2K.
KappaLambda

Postby w15h80n3 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:46 am

I believe the new patch for the PC just recently came out. I am unable to use this.
w15h80n3

Postby burter on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:59 pm

I'll post this here since this works again like it did last year.

Run search by "Scan Type = Exact Value" and "Value type = Byte". Go to myleague and start a myleague. When you see start mode or setup options screen, pick setup options screen. Make sure its at 82 games. Now open up CE and scan for the number 3 (which will be 82 games). Go back to the game and go down to 58 games. Now go to CE and pick number 2 (which would be 58 games). Now go back to the game and pick 82 games. Go back to CE and pick number 3. Keep going back and forth between 3 and 2 till you got an address that starts with 7FF (scanned about 5-6 times to get it down enough). When you lock it into one of the numbers, and go back to the game it stays at whatever number you locked it in at. So 0 is 14 games 1 is 29 games, 2 is 58 games, 3 is 82 games. The only thing that is the problem is that each time you restart the game, the address doesn't work so you have to do it again. If you do it once before you start mycareer, it stays for that season. You won't have to do it again unless you start a new mycareer, or before you go into multiple seasons of your mycareer. So before you end season 1 of mycareer, make sure to do this over again so when you start up second season its at whatever games you want to play for the season.

I like this because I do not have time to play 82 games a season, and I want to play more than 1 season of mycareer. I usually play 4 or 5 seasons this way.
burter

Postby KappaLambda on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 pm

w15h80n3 wrote:I believe the new patch for the PC just recently came out. I am unable to use this.

Thanks for notifying me. When I find the time, I will update the table. Until yesterday though, I had no update from Steam.

burter wrote:I'll post this here since this works again like it did last year.

Run search by "Scan Type = Exact Value" and "Value type = Byte". Go to myleague and start a myleague. When you see start mode or setup options screen, pick setup options screen. Make sure its at 82 games. Now open up CE and scan for the number 3 (which will be 82 games). Go back to the game and go down to 58 games. Now go to CE and pick number 2 (which would be 58 games). Now go back to the game and pick 82 games. Go back to CE and pick number 3. Keep going back and forth between 3 and 2 till you got an address that starts with 7FF (scanned about 5-6 times to get it down enough). When you lock it into one of the numbers, and go back to the game it stays at whatever number you locked it in at. So 0 is 14 games 1 is 29 games, 2 is 58 games, 3 is 82 games. The only thing that is the problem is that each time you restart the game, the address doesn't work so you have to do it again. If you do it once before you start mycareer, it stays for that season. You won't have to do it again unless you start a new mycareer, or before you go into multiple seasons of your mycareer. So before you end season 1 of mycareer, make sure to do this over again so when you start up second season its at whatever games you want to play for the season.

I like this because I do not have time to play 82 games a season, and I want to play more than 1 season of mycareer. I usually play 4 or 5 seasons this way.

Nice, but add an extra step to this procedure and find the pointer for this address if you want it to stick every time you play and only need an update once the game gets an update. If you find the pointer, I will add this feature in this table if you'd like for other users to have it too. But I won't update it when a new game update comes out unless the pointer is the same one with the ones for sliders or MyGM.
KappaLambda

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:38 am

Heads up! Updated table for patch 1.04
KappaLambda

Postby burter on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:28 pm

I really do not know how to do that Kappa haha. I will read up on it and see if I can figure it out so you can add it.
burter

Postby wwwee8806 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Thanks a lot!
wwwee8806

Postby KappaLambda on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:58 pm

burter wrote:I really do not know how to do that Kappa haha. I will read up on it and see if I can figure it out so you can add it.

If you find how to do it, pm me and I will add it. But for upcoming updates, you would have to give me the new pointer.
KappaLambda

Postby theodora04 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:55 am

Can you modify fans
theodora04

Postby KappaLambda on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:59 pm

theodora04 wrote:Can you modify fans

No. Glad to add it to the table if you or anybody else will though.
KappaLambda

Postby NoCap on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 am

Anybody knows how to change in game stats?
I've tried to change but every time the address is changed.
NoCap

Postby FrozenSkies on Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:18 pm

i am working on a CT with MyPlayer Match stats if any one is interessted i can post it here.
FrozenSkies

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding