「TwisT」Utah Jazz Classic Court

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT」Pistons Dornas

Postby Shuajota on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Perfect work on dornas TwisT! These complete dornas make the game very realistic :applaud:
I hope this year we can get all the teams.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby aholbert32 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:37 am

Great work on these dornas, man.
aholbert32

Postby davispacheco on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:42 am

My God, what an amazing job with Dornas my friend.
Keep this up please for us that we are nba 2k basketball lovers. Thanks for listening.
davispacheco
Uhnd12jsxcvsdf

Postby TwisT on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 am

Added the Hawks home opener shirt. Just redownload the home opener shirts.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby Shuajota on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 am

TwisT, one thing...Fix your link on the first page for Toronto dornas. It is a ball pack. Great work!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby TwisT on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:48 am

Shuajota wrote:TwisT, one thing...Fix your link on the first page for Toronto dornas. It is a ball pack. Great work!

Fixed it, thanks!
Image Image
TwisT

「TwisT」Cavs Dornas

Postby TwisT on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Image Image
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Cavs Dornas

Postby Marvin00 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Perfect Cavs Dornas :) (Y)
Marvin00

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:24 pm

perfect :applaud:
KBMAMBA24

Postby Aston on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Aston
Culture.

Re: 「TwisT」Raptors Dornas

Postby xzisted on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:45 pm

TwisT wrote:
kitkatwolves wrote:
Hey @TwisT,

How do I install your Dornas, do I just copy everything into the waigua folder? Or do I need to make a new folder inside waigua?

Please advise! Awesome work :D

Just drop the whole dornas into your waigua folder and you're good to go.

How about the foldered files in the zip? Do we paste the folder into the Modded folder or do we paste its contents?
xzisted

Re: 「TwisT」Raptors Dornas

Postby Aston on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:34 pm

xzisted wrote:
TwisT wrote:
kitkatwolves wrote:
Hey @TwisT,

How do I install your Dornas, do I just copy everything into the waigua folder? Or do I need to make a new folder inside waigua?

Please advise! Awesome work :D

Just drop the whole dornas into your waigua folder and you're good to go.

How about the foldered files in the zip? Do we paste the folder into the Modded folder or do we paste its contents?

Modded Folder > dornas folder > you drag all of the content into this. (:
Aston
Culture.

Postby aholbert32 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Great work. Now that Twist is on the job doing dornas, I feel like I dont have to make anymore.

Can you work on the Nuggets and the Hornets next? Those are the only ones that done have a 2k18 dorna that we can use, one of my dornas or one of your dornas.
aholbert32

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:39 am

So let me get this straight, with your dornas, there is no need to create a generic folder? All files are located within the dornas folder, while aholbert 32 had some files in generic and the other .iff files in the dorna folder. I'm asking because some teams dornas ex. Dallas show up in, Miami's court for instance.
Uncle Drew

「TwisT」Heat Dornas

Postby TwisT on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:44 am

Image Image
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Heat Dornas

Postby Aston on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:41 am

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Aston
Culture.

Postby aholbert32 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:08 am

Uncle Drew wrote:So let me get this straight, with your dornas, there is no need to create a generic folder? All files are located within the dornas folder, while aholbert 32 had some files in generic and the other .iff files in the dorna folder. I'm asking because some teams dornas ex. Dallas show up in, Miami's court for instance.

Here is a quick explanation:

At default, every team has a few dornas in its json file that link to generic dornas (Ex. a Beats dorna is one that is in every team's file). So far the teams that Twist has done have their own personalized dornas and he's also edited the json file so that they dont link to generic dornas at all.

In my case even before Twist's Heat dornas I never saw files from other teams pop up in the Heat dornas because the NBA2k18 Heat dornas that I used in 2k19 also didnt link to generics. You only run into this issue if you are using the default dornas for a team.

Twist will likely have to use generics if he edits teams like the Wizards and Grizzlies who dont have team specific dornas.
aholbert32

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 am

aholbert32 wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:So let me get this straight, with your dornas, there is no need to create a generic folder? All files are located within the dornas folder, while aholbert 32 had some files in generic and the other .iff files in the dorna folder. I'm asking because some teams dornas ex. Dallas show up in, Miami's court for instance.

Here is a quick explanation:

At default, every team has a few dornas in its json file that link to generic dornas (Ex. a Beats dorna is one that is in every team's file). So far the teams that Twist has done have their own personalized dornas and he's also edited the json file so that they dont link to generic dornas at all.

In my case even before Twist's Heat dornas I never saw files from other teams pop up in the Heat dornas because the NBA2k18 Heat dornas that I used in 2k19 also didnt link to generics. You only run into this issue if you are using the default dornas for a team.

Twist will likely have to use generics if he edits teams like the Wizards and Grizzlies who dont have team specific dornas.

Thanks for the explanation. I downloaded his dornas, Cavs, Heat, Pistons and Raptors but the default dornas are the only ones that are working. I believe I followed the directions correctly, created a dornas folder within the waigua or modded folder, dropped the team specific dornas folder in, and they still don't work. I know it's not rocket science, but I can't figure it out. Thx for the reply.
Uncle Drew

Postby Aston on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:39 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Thanks for the explanation. I downloaded his dornas, Cavs, Heat, Pistons and Raptors but the default dornas are the only ones that are working. I believe I followed the directions correctly, created a dornas folder within the waigua or modded folder, dropped the team specific dornas folder in, and they still don't work. I know it's not rocket science, but I can't figure it out. Thx for the reply.

Strange... Its supposed to be here and like this : https://i.goopics.net/oE3mD.png
Aston
Culture.

「TwisT」Kings Dornas

Postby TwisT on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:00 am

Image Image
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Kings Dornas

Postby davispacheco on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:21 am

here you see more dornas kings, with credits for Gabo Mods.
They are 2k18, I do not know if it works, because I have not tested yet.
Please let me know if it works. Thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/38kg7n5w6f60x4v
davispacheco
Uhnd12jsxcvsdf

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Aston2K wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Thanks for the explanation. I downloaded his dornas, Cavs, Heat, Pistons and Raptors but the default dornas are the only ones that are working. I believe I followed the directions correctly, created a dornas folder within the waigua or modded folder, dropped the team specific dornas folder in, and they still don't work. I know it's not rocket science, but I can't figure it out. Thx for the reply.

Strange... Its supposed to be here and like this : https://i.goopics.net/oE3mD.png

Thanks for the illustration, but I noticed you have a generic folder, Twists dornas don't. Do you need a generic folder, and what files are in it?
Uncle Drew

Postby TwisT on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:

Thanks for the illustration, but I noticed you have a generic folder, Twists dornas don't. Do you need a generic folder, and what files are in it?

The generic is where the general dornas are that all the teams use, teams that dont have slots for specific dornas only use the generic dornas.
Image Image
TwisT

Re: 「TwisT」Kings Dornas

Postby Marvin00 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:41 pm

TwisT wrote:
[ Image ]

Download

Beautiful bro, love last dorna "Life is better in focus", please do full team list, last year we not receive full team dornas and i wish to use all teams with your great work

good luck
Marvin00

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm

TwisT wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:

The generic is where the general dornas are that all the teams use, teams that dont have slots for specific dornas only use the generic dornas.

Thanks for the help, they're working now, even without creating a generic folder, will I still need one for your future dornas? Thx again, they look great !!
Uncle Drew

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding