My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: My Pack lighting/update 1.04 for stadiums OKC, Blazers and Nuggets

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:20 am

thanks to you, another question how to repair brooklyn, bucks & atlanta ?
KBMAMBA24

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:49 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:thanks to you, another question how to repair brooklyn, bucks & atlanta ?

Almost at the beginning of this thread I put two options to fix that problem of some courts that are updated with the sync.bin, also happens with Orlando Magic
Santicruyff

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:06 am

yes I know but to league online it does not work :cry:
KBMAMBA24

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:21 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:yes I know but to league online it does not work :cry:

I suppose it's because you only used the method of assigning a court to a uniform. Try editing the Sync.bin with the Hex by changing the id of the courts that have that problem. I usually do it, I know that it has to be repeated every time it is updated, but it does not take even 5 minutes.
Santicruyff

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:04 am

I will change the IDs for these patched arenas and courts in my next Roster. I think it´s the best way to mod again these teams.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:16 am

sync.bin do not work online because they recover automatically after each game start
KBMAMBA24

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/led reflection released

Postby mrk326 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:33 am

Santicruyff wrote:This is a solution to the stadiums of Okc, Blazers and Denver for my lighting pack. In the download, copy the files 0A, 1R, 2H, 2L and manifest_g in the game folder and the sxxx.iff in the modded or waigua folder.
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2z4r57hk ... 4.rar/file
Once this is done, if you want those stadiums, but without my effects I will put another link to download the original stadiums after the 1.04 update to copy them in the waigua or modded folder and with the possibility of editing them to your liking
link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mycc68a6 ... 4.rar/file

The court of denver f019 will continue to be done by the method that I mentioned earlier and I put a link, in which AmaroWaade explained how to import it

2k Explorer doesn't seem to work for me when i put your files in the game folder. i also tried deleting manifest_g before loading the archives but it still doesn't work. any fix?
Edit: i just tried this in game, i still have black stadiums :(
ACCEPTING DONATIONS
DONATE
mrk326

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:55 am

mrk326 wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:This is a solution to the stadiums of Okc, Blazers and Denver for my lighting pack. In the download, copy the files 0A, 1R, 2H, 2L and manifest_g in the game folder and the sxxx.iff in the modded or waigua folder.
Once this is done, if you want those stadiums, but without my effects I will put another link to download the original stadiums after the 1.04 update to copy them in the waigua or modded folder and with the possibility of editing them to your liking

The court of denver f019 will continue to be done by the method that I mentioned earlier and I put a link, in which AmaroWaade explained how to import it

2k Explorer doesn't seem to work for me when i put your files in the game folder. i also tried deleting manifest_g before loading the archives but it still doesn't work. any fix?

You have to change the IDs, I will do it in my roster.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:30 pm

Shuajota wrote:
mrk326 wrote:

You have to change the IDs, I will do it in my roster.

Thank you very much for always being available to help, I in this thread at the beginning explain how they assign with CE a court that we rename for example to a uniform and thus be able to avoid this problem so that everyone can do it to their liking, but that your do it with your roster is a great help for many and something less to worry about for those who use it :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:40 pm

mrk326 wrote:

The first thing I need to be able to understand you and help you better is to know what steps you did with the files that I put in the download to know what went wrong. As for the 2K explorer does not work for you already in that situation, there are two options, one is that in steam in game properties you will verify the integrity of your files and that will make you recover everything before copying the files , or that you pass those same original files that I have saved as a copy of security, what would be only those files not all of the update.

Edit:Something I forgot to comment on is that you first remove the waigua folder or modded the files s019.iff, s024.iff and s028.iff to see if that is how the stadiums look and do not go black, try it and tell me
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Sir Santicruyff, good day! Hope that you're well when you read this. I just want to know why the floor lights reflection on the Lakers court gone right after I applied the patch for 0A, 1R, 2H, 2L, and manifest_g? I even download this http://dnaobb.blogspot.com/2018/10/nba- ... art-1.html but still, the lighting reflection doesn't show up. Even editing the arena.scne file.

By the way, my game crashes when I apply the 0A file that's why I removed it and used the old one.

Please advised.

Many thanks!
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:55 pm

I already figured it out and good thing i have my backup file for s015 but can you teach me on what file to modify to make a led light floor reflection? i just want to add it to other teams like Miami

Here is the comparison before and after changing the S015 file.

Infamouz

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:19 pm

open the file SO15 with 7zip and modify with notepad by examples arena.scne LEDPart search and modify 0.600000024 to 3.000000024 for example it's great for the effect of the ground

(sorry my bad english)
KBMAMBA24

Postby DEIRRA on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 pm

what file of the iff.s000 controls the illumination of the board and the 24-second clock since I only want to extract that file and place it in my favorite stadium only that led lighting
DEIRRA

Postby ilja23mia on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:50 am

Infamouz can you share that espnhd watermark ?
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby HappySnow on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:12 am

ilja23mia wrote:Infamouz can you share that espnhd watermark ?

ESPNHD Watermark by RobDavis
You can find it there: viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106106&start=150
HappySnow

Postby Infamouz on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:24 pm

KBMAMBA24 wrote:open the file SO15 with 7zip and modify with notepad by examples arena.scne LEDPart search and modify 0.600000024 to 3.000000024 for example it's great for the effect of the ground

(sorry my bad english)

I know that I can adjust the effect however, I just need to know what is the exact file on S015.iff to make the reflection appear. As you can see on the screenshot, they are two different S015 file, one is with and one is without lighting reflection.

To sum things up, I just need to know what is the specific file under s015 to make it appear?
Infamouz

Postby Infamouz on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:47 pm

DEIRRA wrote:what file of the iff.s000 controls the illumination of the board and the 24-second clock since I only want to extract that file and place it in my favorite stadium only that led lighting

open sXXX.iff file and look for posteffect
Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:37 am

Infamouz wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:open the file SO15 with 7zip and modify with notepad by examples arena.scne LEDPart search and modify 0.600000024 to 3.000000024 for example it's great for the effect of the ground

(sorry my bad english)

I know that I can adjust the effect however, I just need to know what is the exact file on S015.iff to make the reflection appear. As you can see on the screenshot, they are two different S015 file, one is with and one is without lighting reflection.

To sum things up, I just need to know what is the specific file under s015 to make it appear?

Good sir, as I explain KBMAMBA24, which I thank for being of support to solve doubts here, the file that you must open in the sxxx.iff that you want to do it is the arena.scene.
On the first page of this thread I put some steps with photos to explain how to edit it

DEIRRA wrote:what file of the iff.s000 controls the illumination of the board and the 24-second clock since I only want to extract that file and place it in my favorite stadium only that led lighting

Hello, I will explain it to you in the shortest and easiest way I can
The first thing will be to open the sxxx.iff and then look for the bascket.scene file and open it with notepad, and look for shot_dig as seen in the photo

shot_dig is 11 times in the basquet.scene, but from 1 to 7 only the following values ​​have to be edited.

Shot_dig from 8 to 11 only the next value has to be edited

You will see that in all the shot_dig I edit the same value, for example I have set 7.0. You have to do it like this, put everyone the same value, by default they are 2.0. Try and put it to your liking

I hope I have been helpful, they tell me
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

(sorry my bad english)

Good sir, as I explain KBMAMBA24, which I thank for being of support to solve doubts here, the file that you must open in the sxxx.iff that you want to do it is the arena.scene.
On the first page of this thread I put some steps with photos to explain how to edit it

The first thing will be to open the sxxx.iff and then look for the bascket.scene file and open it with notepad, and look for shot_dig as seen in the photo

[ Image ]

shot_dig is 11 times in the basquet.scene, but from 1 to 7 only the following values ​​have to be edited.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

You will see that in all the shot_dig I edit the same value, for example I have set 7.0. You have to do it like this, put everyone the same value, by default they are 2.0. Try and put it to your liking

[ Image ]

Sir I definitely understand that I need to open the arena.scne file as what i did on the other courts and it works, however, as per mentioned, they are the two different S015.iff file but same arena.scne value but you can see the difference, one is with led reflection on the floor and one don't have, that's why I am asking what in the S015.iff needs to be edit to make the LED reflection appear.
Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Infamouz wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

(sorry my bad english)

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Sir I definitely understand that I need to open the arena.scne file as what i did on the other courts and it works, however, as per mentioned, they are the two different S015.iff file but same arena.scne value but you can see the difference, one is with led reflection on the floor and one don't have, that's why I am asking what in the S015.iff needs to be edit to make the LED reflection appear.

As you tell me, I think that what happens to you is not that there is a problem with the s015 and that there is a file that you have to edit, but that the arena.scene has some problem and that's why it does not work for you, maybe when you edit it something is erased and that's why this happens to you, to check it is as simple as taking the arena.scene of the s015 that if it works and put it in the no, you'll see that it would work in the two files s015
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:56 am

Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Infamouz wrote:

(sorry my bad english)

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

As you tell me, I think that what happens to you is not that there is a problem with the s015 and that there is a file that you have to edit, but that the arena.scene has some problem and that's why it does not work for you, maybe when you edit it something is erased and that's why this happens to you, to check it is as simple as taking the arena.scene of the s015 that if it works and put it in the no, you'll see that it would work in the two files s015

I dont think there's an issue with the arena.scne file sir? i have 2 different s015.iff and what i did was i copied the arena.scne file to the other one that doesnt have the reflection but still no reflection afterward.
Infamouz

Postby RobDavis on Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Thanks Santicruyff I just increased the LEDs on my Myleague courts editing the 13 arena scene files.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby DEIRRA on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:08 am

What you filed inside the IFF handles these elements: The Bright Arena LED screen, which includes the sideboard billboards, the banner LED that sits on the auditorium and the LED lights and the timers in the basket now have the color and adequate brightness
Reflection of real and beautiful floor.

to extract them and place them in other iff :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
DEIRRA

Postby DEIRRA on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:38 am

Infamouz wrote:

open sXXX.iff file and look for posteffect

ok I could place an image of the values that I should modify?
DEIRRA

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding