My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

My Pack lighting V 1.03 Pag. 4

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:35 am

hello guys, the first thing I want to do is remember the words that I said at the time of thanks to so many people who inspire me to do these things and who I never stop learning and they help me to enjoy more this game
I want to give credits to those without their great contribution and dedication it would not be possible that I have done.
Credits to AmaroWaade, Manni Live, MJ23LB, Shuajota, bongo88, michaelvlutz49,Looyh, YKWL
What I have done alone is my particular version of the closest thing to the reality of the setting and lighting of courts and arenas, although it has much to improve and update. I have worked giving the uniqueness that each team has in these aspects, retouching each sxxx.iff ,fxxx.iff and sxxx_floor_lightmap.iff, in addition to editing each court because the global has also touched up its brightness and contrast.
Notice:
The courts as they are edited can only be used with the global that I put, if someone wants them as they do originally they have to download them from the people who created them.

Apart I put a folder with alternative courts that who knows, with the CE can assign them and are already edited by me for this pack.
The files f019.iff, s019.iff,s024.iff and s028.iff Amarowaade already explained how to fix it so that it works here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwecoILw0
The files f000.iff, f001.iff, f009.iff, f0016.iff, f018.iff and f028.iff Looyh has put a tool in this thread viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106600 that makes it solve your problem easily and very fast even if the game is constantly updated
Also recommend for this pack what Twist has done for the crowds and dornas, I have it on and makes the difference impressive. Your thread is this viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106103
I hope I can bring something, I just do it with the intention of sharing that I enjoy so much and I hope that you too.Les below download links from three different sites and photos to get an idea of ​​how it is.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6la1yqyb3 ... +V1.02.rar
Link: https://mega.nz/#!wtVlwaAa!VsRU4OWlpmj0 ... m4O4xw_Cak

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Below I put links to the 5 retro edited teams and their photos, I hope you have contributed something in this part that I think is the most difficult to not have so many floors created for these teams
The equipment are:
Lakers 00/01, Portland 99/00, Chicago Bulls 97/98, Raptors 99/00 and Suns 04/05

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kpn9smub1 ... +retro.rar
Link: https://mega.nz/#!Z9lXUYaS!o9k1OfUMgtBT ... DKzYdtya9c

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I hope this helps you, because I'm just trying to share my own version of the game edited to my liking and to approach the most realistic part in my point of view, so I remind you that what you see in the images is a combination of the global + fxxx + sxxx + sxxx_floor_lightmap files
Last edited by Santicruyff on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
Santicruyff

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas all 30 teams+alternative courts

Postby maumau78 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Truly amazing work :applaud:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Odin on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:11 pm

OMG!Great job! I love it!
Odin

Postby tyblos on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm

thank you for the work
cheers
tyblos

Postby Maverick on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Thanks for the pack. Really helpful as i dont have time to visit the site everyday like before.
Maverick
for Life

Postby kingprime909 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:33 am

These look great man, really like the colors of all the courts. I'm using them without the lighting effect and they all look incredible. Thanks for this, hope you continue to update this post.
kingprime909

Postby Manni Live on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:55 am

Very nice work my friend bravo :applaud:

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 pm

the Atlanta Hawks court does not work
KBMAMBA24

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:06 am

Thank you very much everyone for those words, this gives me a lot of encouragement to keep doing this. Shortly I will announce some improvements that I have discovered and want to share about the reflection in the courts.

KBMAMBA24 wrote:the Atlanta Hawks court does not work

True, and neither the Magic and Bucks. It's because 2K updated those courts from the Sync.bin, and that I know there are only two options to fix it, if anyone knows another way you can bring it here. The two options that I know are:
1) Assign the court with CE to the three main uniforms, but changing the id of the court to another one that is not used and would have to do it in each roster that is used
2) Changing the id of the courts within the Sync.bin, but I would have to do this step whenever 2k re-launch an update, then I put a link where maumau78 a few years ago explained how to edit a sync.bin.
viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102385
Santicruyff

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:10 am

could you explain your solution 1 thank you

I try Amaro's method that works great with denver (Y) but they do not work with Hawks Magic & Bucks :cry:
KBMAMBA24

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:36 am

KBMAMBA24 wrote:could you explain your solution 1 thank you

I try Amaro's method that works great with denver (Y) but they do not work with Hawks Magic & Bucks :cry:

The solution of Kmisz does not work in this because the update is in the Sync.bin and prevails over what is in the game data. Anyway I want to remember that what is updated are the fxxx.iff, the sxxx.iff and the sxxx_floor_lightmap.iff were not updated and if they work as I have edited them in my pack. Below I explain the best I can where it is assigned in CE the fxxx.iff to a uniform

First go where the Arenas section is and where it is highlighted is where we will put the fxxx.iff that we want to assign to a uniform, you will see that there are three possible uniforms to assign even fxxx.iff if we want. In this case for the Bucks the f001_alt.iff was assigned to the uniform 84

Now in this image you will see that you assign the f585.iff that is my f009.iff that renders the uniform 162 of the Hawks which is the secondary or statement (you can rename the fxxx.iff that you create, as long as you do not use it for another team)

To know what number of uniform is to which we are going to assign we go to this section of Jerseys

In this picture I will see that the uniform 84 is the secondary of Bucks

And in this last image you will see that for Hawks Jersey Id 162 is secondary, and a little higher for example Jersey Id 160 would be Icon

I hope this has been your help and if not visit this wonderful thread created by Ksmiz viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237 where you will solve many of your doubts for the use of CE
Santicruyff

Preview of the led reflection

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:27 pm

I have been working on the reflection of the led in the court and I have made some small advances that I am finishing, and upload soon, maybe they are already tomorrow. Looyh and YKWL are working on something like this and I'm sure they will contribute a lot more great things to this, but while here they have some previews of what it looks like. I hope you like it and enjoy it

Santicruyff

Re: Preview of the led reflection

Postby HappySnow on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi Santicruyff,

The effect is awesome, many people are waiting for it.
Will you share how to make led reflection later?
Thank you for your contribution :P
HappySnow

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/ Previews of the led reflection

Postby Boff2k on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Any possibility just to have the reflections on the court without editing the lighting for the crowd. I actually like how the crowds is lit up this year but I would like the nice reflections.

These look great btw...
Boff2k

Postby SHAQSHOTDOG on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Amazing! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
SHAQSHOTDOG

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:58 pm

:crazyeyes: very nice thanks :applaud:
KBMAMBA24

Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/led reflection released

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Here I leave the links to download the led reflection pack and a brief explanation of how to edit each one at your choice. I hope you enjoy as I am doing, because that is the main idea why I share it

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-6zc7K ... sp=sharing
Link: https://mega.nz/#!J593HYxQ!ygP739b48FLX ... XJmmP0sPLg
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5msgum7z ... n.rar/file

The first thing would be to open with winrar or winzip the sxxx.iff corresponding to edit, in this example I will use the s000.iff of 76ers and already inside you have to open the arena.scene

The following is once the arena.scene open, go to edit and search, and we will put in the search engine this word LEDPart, we look for it and it will take us to the third image that I have put

Here we will find the first value for LEDPart which by default is always 0.600000024 and we will edit it as in the last image that I have uploaded

Here I have put the value 1.360000024, but can put any value, although the ideal is between 1.120000024 and 1.900000024 depending on the court, they will have to do each one their tests and choose the one you like the most.Each arena.scene has several LEDPart depending on which team is, there are some with only one and others I think with four. Once edited those values ​​save it and enjoy led reflection

I hope you enjoy this because it is amazing how the courts are, it has nothing to do with the images that I put to see it in action
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Boff2k wrote:Any possibility just to have the reflections on the court without editing the lighting for the crowd. I actually like how the crowds is lit up this year but I would like the nice reflections.

These look great btw...

Yes, of course, you just have to copy all the sxxx_floor_lightmap.iff from my last pack and put them in your modded or waigua folder and do what I just explained to edit the arena.scene of each team changing their LEDPart to your liking, so you will have it without my edition of lighting, but with the reflection
Santicruyff

Re: Pack lighting -global+courts+arenas/led reflection released

Postby Shuajota on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Great work Santi! (Y)
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
KBMAMBA24 wrote:could you explain your solution 1 thank you

The solution of Kmisz does not work in this because the update is in the Sync.bin and prevails over what is in the game data. Anyway I want to remember that what is updated are the fxxx.iff, the sxxx.iff and the sxxx_floor_lightmap.iff were not updated and if they work as I have edited them in my pack. Below I explain the best I can where it is assigned in CE the fxxx.iff to a uniform

First go where the Arenas section is and where it is highlighted is where we will put the fxxx.iff that we want to assign to a uniform, you will see that there are three possible uniforms to assign even fxxx.iff if we want. In this case for the Bucks the f001_alt.iff was assigned to the uniform 84
[ Image ]

Now in this image you will see that you assign the f585.iff that is my f009.iff that renders the uniform 162 of the Hawks which is the secondary or statement (you can rename the fxxx.iff that you create, as long as you do not use it for another team)
[ Image ]

To know what number of uniform is to which we are going to assign we go to this section of Jerseys
[ Image ]

In this picture I will see that the uniform 84 is the secondary of Bucks
[ Image ]

And in this last image you will see that for Hawks Jersey Id 162 is secondary, and a little higher for example Jersey Id 160 would be Icon
[ Image ]

I hope this has been your help and if not visit this wonderful thread created by Ksmiz viewtopic.php?f=241&t=106237 where you will solve many of your doubts for the use of CE

:(
not easy this method to understand
KBMAMBA24

Postby HappySnow on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:56 pm

Santicruyff wrote:Here I leave the links to download the led reflection pack and a brief explanation of how to edit each one at your choice. I hope you enjoy as I am doing, because that is the main idea why I share it

I hope you enjoy this because it is amazing how the courts are, it has nothing to do with the images that I put to see it in action

Hi Santicruyff,
Thank you very much, you are a nice guy who is willing to share everything with us. :applaud: :P

I just tested it with your tutorial. The result is very nice.
In my opinion, we should turn off bloom in graphic setting in order to avoid led lighting effect affect our eyesight.
Last edited by HappySnow on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappySnow

Postby maumau78 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Great Work (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:08 am

Santicruyff wrote:Here I leave the links to download the led reflection pack and a brief explanation of how to edit each one at your choice. I hope you enjoy as I am doing, because that is the main idea why I share it

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-6zc7K ... sp=sharing
Link: https://mega.nz/#!J593HYxQ!ygP739b48FLX ... XJmmP0sPLg
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5msgum7z ... n.rar/file

The first thing would be to open with winrar or winzip the sxxx.iff corresponding to edit, in this example I will use the s000.iff of 76ers and already inside you have to open the arena.scene
[ Image ]

The following is once the arena.scene open, go to edit and search, and we will put in the search engine this word LEDPart, we look for it and it will take us to the third image that I have put
[ Image ]

Here we will find the first value for LEDPart which by default is always 0.600000024 and we will edit it as in the last image that I have uploaded
[ Image ]

Here I have put the value 1.360000024, but can put any value, although the ideal is between 1.120000024 and 1.900000024 depending on the court, they will have to do each one their tests and choose the one you like the most.Each arena.scene has several LEDPart depending on which team is, there are some with only one and others I think with four. Once edited those values ​​save it and enjoy led reflection
[ Image ]

WOW! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :shock: :shock: :o :o I've been waiting this for years since 2K15! Very Awesome work indeed! I just love how the reflection works on 2k14 next gen and they suddenly removed that on the following years of 2K. BTW I just wondered what's your video settings? I've had struggles with the AA on the Lakers floor it looks like a little edgy on the court specially the 3 point lines. I think the floor file has not 4k reso isnt it?
Infamouz

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:38 am

Shuajota wrote:Great work Santi! (Y)

Thank you very much my friend. Part of this you know is your fault for being there whenever I needed advice. We have many great things to do together in the edition of this year's game (Y) (Y) (Y)

KBMAMBA24 wrote: :(
not easy this method to understand

I know, at first I found it hard to understand, but based on evidence and err, I got to learn, be patient, you'll see how you get it, any doubt has my support

HappySnow wrote:

Hi Santicruyff,
Thank you very much, you are a nice guy who is willing to share everything with us. :applaud: :P
I just tested it with your tutorial. The result is very nice.
In my opinion, we should turn off bloom in graphic setting in order to avoid led lighting effect affect our eyesight.

Thank you very much, I will try what you are advising me (Y)

maumau78 wrote:Great Work (Y)

Thank you very much, my friend, I have not forgotten that my next step is to start with the retro team as we speak (Y)

Infamouz wrote:WOW! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :shock: :shock: :o :o I've been waiting this for years since 2K15! Very Awesome work indeed! I just love how the reflection works on 2k14 next gen and they suddenly removed that on the following years of 2K. BTW I just wondered what's your video settings? I've had struggles with the AA on the Lakers floor it looks like a little edgy on the court specially the 3 point lines. I think the floor file has not 4k reso isnt it?

Thank you very much, I am using the highest possible configuration, and it looks incredible to me, the truth is that I do not know why you look like this, I hope there is some solution
Santicruyff

Postby Infamouz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 am

Infamouz wrote:WOW! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :shock: :shock: :o :o I've been waiting this for years since 2K15! Very Awesome work indeed! I just love how the reflection works on 2k14 next gen and they suddenly removed that on the following years of 2K. BTW I just wondered what's your video settings? I've had struggles with the AA on the Lakers floor it looks like a little edgy on the court specially the 3 point lines. I think the floor file has not 4k reso isnt it?

Thank you very much, I am using the highest possible configuration, and it looks incredible to me, the truth is that I do not know why you look like this, I hope there is some solution[/quote]

:cry: :cry: :cry: This is what I am talking about.. please see the image attached - can you share your video settings please? for me it looks like a low texture quality :cry: :cry: :cry:

can you tell me what's wrong? or can somebody here in the forums can help?

Many thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Infamouz

Next

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding