Hd reflection courts 30 teams

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: FIXED-REMOVED FOG-CLASSICS Realistic stadium Hd global,muscle pop out

Postby enantot on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:02 am

HappySnow wrote:Screenshots were used:
> Michaelvlutz49 - FIXED-REMOVED FOG 30 NBA Teams Realistic stadium
> Lagoa - Sweat Global 2.0
> AMAROLAND - 2K18 modded courts
> EGS-MLLR - Realistic NBAball
> Happyken Skyrim - Reshade

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

BRO LINK OF Happyken Skyrim - Reshade PLEASE...
enantot

Re: FIXED-Purple-Tint-no FOG-CLASSICS Realistic stadium Hd global,muscle pop out

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Here is the chinese global V1, with Lutz original 30 team with fog download. The fog doesn't load up in game most of the time, which gives the graphics this effect (The great lighting, without any fog or haze). Gives the game life. With the new links that remove fog and haze, the lighting/quality just isn't as good as this.

So, I'll be sticking with this, as the fog doesn't load up in game most of the time anyway.Because I don't think he will be able to duplicate this (as the most recent files look entirely different. This is from the first couple minutes of the game, so very little sweat is on the players, but it still looks awesome. The last screen of Towns is a little bit later on in a game (2nd Quarter). But thank you for the earlier stadium files Mike, def made the game look a lot better and more alive.

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: FIXED-Purple-Tint-no FOG-CLASSICS Realistic stadium Hd global,muscle pop out

Postby Rosque on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:40 pm

What is that global, Dee?
Rosque

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 am

Rosque wrote:What is that global, Dee?

Go onto the Ultra realistic Chinese global thread, and download V1. I used this one. Because the muscles are not exaggerated, and the progressive sweat is awesome. The arms of the players look closer to real life. With v2 , V2.5 and V3, all the players are unrealistically cut(Ingles looks like he has 0 body fat and just finished 3 consecutive sessions of p90x.

With the lighting of Lutz original set and without fog. It produces this result. I'm the Wizards here vs the Timberwolves. I was hoping that when He Officially Removed The Fog. It would give us this result for the arenas/lighting. If you watch my video, it looks like a different game, one with more light and balanced lighting.

phpBB [video]
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby tobay2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:18 am

Dee4Three wrote:

Go onto the Ultra realistic Chinese global thread, and download V1. I used this one. Because the muscles are not exaggerated, and the progressive sweat is awesome. The arms of the players look closer to real life. With v2 , V2.5 and V3, all the players are unrealistically cut(Ingles looks like he has 0 body fat and just finished 3 consecutive sessions of p90x.

With the lighting of Lutz original set and without fog. It produces this result. I'm the Wizards here vs the Timberwolves. I was hoping that when He Officially Removed The Fog. It would give us this result for the arenas/lighting. If you watch my video, it looks like a different game, one with more light and balanced lighting.

phpBB [video]

I can only confirm that @michaelvlutz49 the result Dee4Three is talking about is outstanding. For me, I only get that exact lightning combination with your first stadium haze mod where the fog had a bug where it only appeared in the first quarter not in the 2.,3. and 4th, sometimes even doesn't load up ingame(like Dee mentioned) so the effect we're talking about, for me only appears most of the time after the 1st quarter. According to that I can only join Dee4Three's opinion and wanna ask you too for another stadium mod without the fog/haze but still giving us (I prefer V1 because of not exaggerated arm proportions) that aimed STUNNING lighting combination Dee4Three showcased in the screens above combined with the chinese globals . (Not like your newer removed fog files becuase with them, the lightning changes and looks different)

Big Thanks in advance for your work already :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Last edited by tobay2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tobay2k

Re: New Court reflection -no FOG-CLASSICS Realistic stadium Hd global

Postby RobDavis on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:04 am

Dee that looks clean, I may have to try it
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 am

I attached the stadium files that I'm using in these videos, along with the global im using (Chinese V1, which includes the looyah net mod).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7kj72la2bsigsh/Lutz%20stadiums%20with%20Global%20V1.zip

I tried to message Lutz, but didn't hear back. And I havn't seen the inquiry addressed here. He could just be busy.

But I want you guys to take a look at this screenshots. I'm not saying that the global will be for everybody, but there is no denying that the lighting is FAR better than default, and everything looks more detailed (less washed out). Look at the net, it looks like the awesome NBA Live nets, and the graphics look like a quasi NBA Live 16/NBA 2K19, which really brings the game to life. Here is what happens: Sometimes the fog shows up, sometimes it doesnt, it just depends on how the individual game loads. When I took these screenshots, this is how the Celtics arena/court loaded up the first time, simply amazing. However, I could turn off the game, and go select the Celtics again, and the fog would be there.

Michael, can you use the Stadium files I just sent and literally only take the fog/haze out, and keep everything else exactly as is? That way we get this look?

And this is an example of when the fog loads up, it completely ruins the look that we get in the above screenshots. We literally just need to take the fog/haze OUT of the stadium files that I attached.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TRIIIAD on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 am

Any preview of the new reflections?
TRIIIAD

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Another example of that lighting I am talking about.

Here are the Clippers at home.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Boff2k on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Dee4Three wrote:I attached the stadium files that I'm using in these videos, along with the global im using (Chinese V1, which includes the looyah net mod).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7kj72la2bsigsh/Lutz%20stadiums%20with%20Global%20V1.zip

I tried to message Lutz, but didn't hear back. And I havn't seen the inquiry addressed here. He could just be busy.

But I want you guys to take a look at this screenshots. I'm not saying that the global will be for everybody, but there is no denying that the lighting is FAR better than default, and everything looks more detailed (less washed out). Look at the net, it looks like the awesome NBA Live nets, and the graphics look like a quasi NBA Live 16/NBA 2K19, which really brings the game to life. Here is what happens: Sometimes the fog shows up, sometimes it doesnt, it just depends on how the individual game loads. When I took these screenshots, this is how the Celtics arena/court loaded up the first time, simply amazing. However, I could turn off the game, and go select the Celtics again, and the fog would be there.

Michael, can you use the Stadium files I just sent and literally only take the fog/haze out, and keep everything else exactly as is? That way we get this look?

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

And this is an example of when the fog loads up, it completely ruins the look that we get in the above screenshots. We literally just need to take the fog/haze OUT of the stadium files that I attached.

[ Image ]

Upload still in progress
Boff2k

Postby thelegend23 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:09 am

Love your new global bro (Y) Thanks :bowdown:

thelegend23

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:12 am

Boff2k wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:I attached the stadium files that I'm using in these videos, along with the global im using (Chinese V1, which includes the looyah net mod).

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Upload still in progress

Ill have to reupload. Not sure what happened.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Infamouz on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:13 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Boff2k wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Upload still in progress

Ill have to reupload. Not sure what happened.

Please re upload the file sir :) many thanks!
Infamouz

Re: FIXED-REMOVED FOG-CLASSICS Realistic stadium Hd global,muscle pop out

Postby itsmeLuluboy on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:10 pm

HappySnow wrote:Screenshots were used:
> Michaelvlutz49 - FIXED-REMOVED FOG 30 NBA Teams Realistic stadium
> Lagoa - Sweat Global 2.0
> AMAROLAND - 2K18 modded courts
> EGS-MLLR - Realistic NBAball
> Happyken Skyrim - Reshade

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

where can i downloa Happyken Skyrim - Reshade?
itsmeLuluboy

Postby tobay2k on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:04 am

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

totally agree with that, PLEASE PLEASE Michael release the stadium files like this :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
tobay2k

Postby DEIRRA on Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:30 am

what is the iff file of the street court
DEIRRA

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:34 am

DEIRRA wrote:what is the iff file of the street court

s616
michaelvlutz49

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:45 am

I think I found out how to turn off the fog.

It's tied into volumetric lighting, which you can turn off in your video settings.

I've gone into the game like 20 different times with that option off, and no fog has showed up. I've tried bunch of different stadiums.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 am

Confirmed. The fog is tied into the volumetric lighting. Again, you can turn this off in your video settings in the game.

Check it out. This is with Lutz stadium mods with Fog (Before he removed the fog), and all of these screens are with volumetric lighting off.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby nextnba on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Works great!!!! Love it! Looks great! Really changes how good the game looks!!!! It's like a whole brand new game. Looks a lot like NBA Live graphic. Less carton look and more real!!!!
nextnba

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:33 am

Ugh, 2K patched the Nuggets stadium, now Lutz stadium file doesn't work for them.

So now I have one team in the NBA I can't get the effect on. I tried exporting S019 from 2K explorer, and importing the postfxtweakables and the crowd_lighting tweakables from Michaels stadiums, and it didn't work.

If anybody can find a fix, let me know.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TwisT on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Ugh, 2K patched the Nuggets stadium, now Lutz stadium file doesn't work for them.

So now I have one team in the NBA I can't get the effect on. I tried exporting S019 from 2K explorer, and importing the postfxtweakables and the crowd_lighting tweakables from Michaels stadiums, and it didn't work.

Its probably only going to be able to be updated through the sync.bin file like how 2K18 was with some of the courts. Its kind of a hassle messing with that file since it gets reset everytime the game is updated.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby michaelvlutz49 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:05 pm

TwisT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Ugh, 2K patched the Nuggets stadium, now Lutz stadium file doesn't work for them.

Its probably only going to be able to be updated through the sync.bin file like how 2K18 was with some of the courts. Its kind of a hassle messing with that file since it gets reset everytime the game is updated.

I updated the the oa and ir files for denver stadiume and floor just make a backup, and delete the f019 in the modded folder.
Take the oa and ir in the main 2k folder and overwrite it only if you have the updated version.
download link----- http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9qgume3jhwhytb/updated%20denver%20stadium%20update%20only%20zip.zip
michaelvlutz49

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:19 am

Here, I reuploaded the original stadium files he posted that I am using in my videos. Just turn volumetric lighting off in the video settings within the game and you will the results from my videos.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/53bo7db7u86ryya/Lutz_stadiums_with_Global_V1.zip/file

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Microjpx on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Dee4Three wrote:

phpBB [video]

"With v2 , V2.5 and V3, all the players are unrealistically cut(Ingles looks like he has 0 body fat and just finished 3 consecutive sessions of p90x." I know this isnt related to anything, but that part was too funny...lol.
Microjpx

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K19 Modding