nbajam android modding anyone?

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Re: nbajam android modding anyone?

Postby JamCentral on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:03 pm

jeter17 wrote:
JamCentral wrote:
jeter17 wrote:
JamCentral wrote:Yes I will upload some files which ones though also I have a problem I don't have full access to the to a computer and more so I need someone I can partner with to help me make and convert textures to produce this game!

Create a google drive and I'll upload the new players which I made like I.Thomas and J.Randle.Will anyone else share your player texture files? :bowdown2:

Absolutely will you link some of your files! I need some files to be converted if you will

I have created a gdrive that ID is nlsc2k18. I'll pm password to you.

Alright I'll be looking forward to it!
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:06 am

I need help can anybody make an online patch for the game ?? Because it won't let me go online.
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:24 pm

2019 mod in progress
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:41 am

If anyone is still active I am looking to add new animations to this game
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:46 am

does anyone know if there is anyway to edit the .anim files ive seen on another mod they added the skyhook and a new floater animation but can anyone tell me how does it have anything to do with the .bight files and if so please inform me on how the modding process for this would be please and thankyou.
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:47 am

I have found a hidden animation in this game and its a celebration for when you complete jam camp. Im using as a tipoff ritual animation its a little bit buggy but I will be making a video on it soon.
JamCentral

Postby G12 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:49 am

Can on mod nba jam on iPhone
G12

Postby JamCentral on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:11 am

G12 wrote:Can on mod nba jam on iPhone

Im not sure ill look into it i recently bought an iphone so im curious plus the graphics are better on ios
JamCentral

Postby WillyJakkz on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Very dope mod work guys!!! Keep it up you've done alot to improve it!!!! :bowdown2: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
WillyJakkz

Postby sdot_thadon on Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:33 am

Does anyone still have the Chinese mod that was taken down?
Who's the GOAT?
sdot_thadon

Postby JamCentral on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:29 am

sdot_thadon wrote:Does anyone still have the Chinese mod that was taken down?

If you search nba jam ex on facebook you will get see their 2019 mod which unfortunately they are charging money for the full version again
JamCentral

Postby Zenpaii on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Anyone know how do I readd players like Scottie Pippen and Ray Allen to the game? Do I just edit their team name in Player console? 'Cuz they are listed as Free Agent.
Zenpaii

Postby JamCentral on Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Zenpaii wrote:Anyone know how do I readd players like Scottie Pippen and Ray Allen to the game? Do I just edit their team name in Player console? 'Cuz they are listed as Free Agent.

are you on ios or android
JamCentral

Postby Zenpaii on Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm

I'm on Android.
Zenpaii

Postby sdot_thadon on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:37 am

Zenpaii wrote:Anyone know how do I readd players like Scottie Pippen and Ray Allen to the game? Do I just edit their team name in Player console? 'Cuz they are listed as Free Agent.

Yes you change both the team name and team Id column in the Player Console file. The team Id is a number to identify each team. Just make sure you put the correct numbers and spell the names correctly or just copy and paste and it should work.
Who's the GOAT?
sdot_thadon

Postby Zenpaii on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:16 pm

sdot_thadon wrote:

Yes you change both the team name and team Id column in the Player Console file. The team Id is a number to identify each team. Just make sure you put the correct numbers and spell the names correctly or just copy and paste and it should work.

Ok thanks. Any idea on how to move my savefile as well?
Zenpaii

Postby JamCentral on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:38 pm

sdot_thadon wrote:

How would you do this on ios
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:51 pm

ive discovered from Mina2k on facebook that if you convert the pvr to png and hex edit the 0 file and change the .pvr extension on the hex names (example for lebron it would be lebron_james.pvr) change the hex name to lebron_james.png or whichever player it is and then you wont have to go through the trouble of converting them back and forth to edit!
JamCentral

Postby Alberfl on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:56 am

Hello everyone, has anyone managed to change the names of the players? It's for version 4.00.14, I've done everything they say in this forum but it doesn't work
Alberfl

Postby JamCentral on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Alberfl wrote:Hello everyone, has anyone managed to change the names of the players? It's for version 4.00.14, I've done everything they say in this forum but it doesn't work

the best advice i have for you is to download an older version of the game thats what i usually do
JamCentral

Postby JamCentral on Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Alberfl wrote:Hello everyone, has anyone managed to change the names of the players? It's for version 4.00.14, I've done everything they say in this forum but it doesn't work

Check out my tutorial on how to change names
https://youtu.be/TbiOS-FFg-Y
JamCentral

Postby miky on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:33 pm

guys,what do we know about the legs, torso and arms 3d model in the game folder? i want to test some model modification if doable, but need to locate the files first... no idea where to search right now. any idea?
miky

Postby JamCentral on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:38 pm

miky wrote:guys,what do we know about the legs, torso and arms 3d model in the game folder? i want to test some model modification if doable, but need to locate the files first... no idea where to search right now. any idea?

that would be the g archive in the data folder the models are within the bight files i think
JamCentral

Postby Zendevice on Fri May 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Zenpaii wrote:
sdot_thadon wrote:

Ok thanks. Any idea on how to move my savefile as well?
Well it's been a long time since I last posted in this forum. This "Zenpaii" account is mine and concerning my issue from a few months ago, about some players in the game files but not in game, I was able to bring them back. Although I do need help changing names. Or remove names at least.
Zendevice

Postby Zendevice on Fri May 01, 2020 8:39 pm

jeter17, Can I have the link too? The GDrive thing? :) JamCentral, How did you change the controls to the ones in NBALM? Cuz I play NBALM and I would love to have that control scheme look xd
Zendevice

PreviousNext

Return to Other Basketball Games