2018-2019 Real Roster w/Rookies UPDATED AS OF 8/2/2018

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2018-2019 Real Roster w/Rookies (Cyberfaces)

Postby Helbert on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:27 am

Thanks
Helbert

Postby joosegoose on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:27 am

prax wrote:
kensai wrote:I watched the video, its not the same. You cannot enter nba today without internet connection. I tried applying roster after draft but no luck :(

If you can do it, can you upload that completed roster?

Uploading the roster won't make any difference.

1. Go to NBA Today while my roster is being coped by Limono Trainer.

2. Press F10 again then check the roster.

Absolutely love the roster (and much more importantly, Brandon's work), but having the worst kind of struggle getting the roster to work with any sort of MyLeague that doesn't result in rookie free agents. I've watched the video but nothing's worked. If you or anyone else could put together a step by step for this it would be incredibly appreciated.
joosegoose

Postby kensai on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:56 am

joosegoose wrote:
prax wrote:
kensai wrote:I watched the video, its not the same. You cannot enter nba today without internet connection. I tried applying roster after draft but no luck :(

If you can do it, can you upload that completed roster?

Uploading the roster won't make any difference.

1. Go to NBA Today while my roster is being coped by Limono Trainer.

2. Press F10 again then check the roster.

Absolutely love the roster (and much more importantly, Brandon's work), but having the worst kind of struggle getting the roster to work with any sort of MyLeague that doesn't result in rookie free agents. I've watched the video but nothing's worked. If you or anyone else could put together a step by step for this it would be incredibly appreciated.

yeah i tried different variations but couldnt make it go. i would appreciate a walkthrough too.
kensai

Postby Njcrowder on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:06 am

I just would like a walkthrough for a total noob please also if possible, would be appreciated. I'm new to PC gaming and modding, and I have followed all directions, and when I go to play now and select your roster it doesn't load correctly, but it will load in the roster options menu, just players are different ethnicitie's than they should be, and what not. I have the faces and all the contents of the 600mb file and what not by BlueJay, in the modded folder, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Do you need something else special running on your computer when you're modding? Thanks again for any help.
Njcrowder

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:15 am

Not working for me, only a couple of players pop up in the roster, like Sexton, DiVincenzo, and another one I can't remember the name. I don't know if it's the update.
yeltrah123

Postby prax on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:52 am

yeltrah123 wrote:Not working for me, only a couple of players pop up in the roster, like Sexton, DiVincenzo, and another one I can't remember the name. I don't know if it's the update.

Try re-downloading it.
prax

Postby prax on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:01 am

Njcrowder wrote:I just would like a walkthrough for a total noob please also if possible, would be appreciated. I'm new to PC gaming and modding, and I have followed all directions, and when I go to play now and select your roster it doesn't load correctly, but it will load in the roster options menu, just players are different ethnicitie's than they should be, and what not. I have the faces and all the contents of the 600mb file and what not by BlueJay, in the modded folder, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Do you need something else special running on your computer when you're modding? Thanks again for any help.

can you provide screenshots? I think you didn't install the mod correctly. Try watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHOvYzD48UE
prax

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:18 am

The only issues I see are invisible players (lonnie walker is one that comes to mind) and some rookie ratings are off, im pretty sure you can use the player dna method to get the draft class ratings.
InFaMouS ny

Postby prax on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:The only issues I see are invisible players (lonnie walker is one that comes to mind) and some rookie ratings are off, im pretty sure you can use the player dna method to get the draft class ratings.

Never had that issue with lonnie walker. I'm fixing some of the rookie's ratings just like Trae Young. Any more rookies in mind?
prax

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:56 am

prax wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:The only issues I see are invisible players (lonnie walker is one that comes to mind) and some rookie ratings are off, im pretty sure you can use the player dna method to get the draft class ratings.

Never had that issue with lonnie walker. I'm fixing some of the rookie's ratings just like Trae Young. Any more rookies in mind?

Fixing the rookies ratings? They were literally made with a template to fit into 2k’s default roster you used after importing my draft class. Unless you mean they went up after the training camp aspect of the season.
bluejaybrandon

Postby yeltrah123 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:06 am

prax wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:Not working for me, only a couple of players pop up in the roster, like Sexton, DiVincenzo, and another one I can't remember the name. I don't know if it's the update.

Try re-downloading it.

still not working, I even tried the waigua mod version installer, still same issue.

i've used File Importer With Options File and NBA 2K18 External File Importer (With Modded Folder)

here is a screenshot of my 2k18 modded folder: https://ibb.co/hvjXeo
yeltrah123

Postby prax on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:34 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
prax wrote:

Fixing the rookies ratings? They were literally made with a template to fit into 2k’s default roster you used after importing my draft class. Unless you mean they went up after the training camp aspect of the season.

Trae Young became a 73 in my roster when drafted where in your draft class he is a 76, right? . That's why I said I was fixing it and I think he's the only rookie rating that was off that he was referring about.
prax

Postby prax on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 pm

yeltrah123 wrote:
prax wrote:

Try re-downloading it.

still not working, I even tried the waigua mod version installer, still same issue.

i've used File Importer With Options File and NBA 2K18 External File Importer (With Modded Folder)

here is a screenshot of my 2k18 modded folder: https://ibb.co/hvjXeo

Try re-downloading the roster and if still doesn't work, provide some screenshots of the roster. Because the roster is working fine in my end at least.
prax

Postby cjdakid3 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 pm

My game keeps crashing player with roster, how can I fix this?
cjdakid3

Postby cjdakid3 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Everytime I play with the Magic it crashes, idk if its because its too many people on the roster or what
cjdakid3

Postby cjdakid3 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Everytime I play with the Magic it crashes, idk if its because its too many people on the roster or what
cjdakid3

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 pm

prax wrote:

I seen that isaac bonga was rated higher than moritz wagner
InFaMouS ny

Postby Walkie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:37 am

Insane Roster!
You are one of the best I've seen.
:bowdown: :bowdown2:
Only One thing.
Have you gotten this roster to work on MyLeague/MyGM at all?
Walkie

Postby ZiiM on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:37 am

Hey when ever I try to use this roster in play now it doesnt work, players arnt on the teams. But when I edit the roster its fine. Kinda confused.
ZiiM

Postby Walkie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:45 am

prax wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
prax wrote:

Trae Young became a 73 in my roster when drafted where in your draft class he is a 76, right? . That's why I said I was fixing it and I think he's the only rookie rating that was off that he was referring about.

That would mean Trae Young is one overall lower than DeAndre Ayton. Even as a Hawks fan that is pretty high.
Walkie

Postby yeltrah123 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:09 am

ZiiM wrote:Hey when ever I try to use this roster in play now it doesnt work, players arnt on the teams. But when I edit the roster its fine. Kinda confused.

Yeah that's my exact issue, when I load the roster to play in playnow mode it doesn't work. How did you edit the roster to get it to work?
yeltrah123

Postby prax on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:21 am

Update 1.1 Changelogs

[*]Fixed all the team's rotations which means you can use them on Play Now.
[*]Malik Newman on a two-way contract with the Lakers, and other players like Allonzo Trier on the Knicks, Rawle Alkins on the Raptors.
[*]Fixed some of the rookie's ratings (i.e. Trae Young & Isaac Bonga)
[*]Fixed some euro-stash contracts

Screenshots of the update

Announcements:
I'm making a separate roster for MyLeague and would probably release it by the end of the week.
Last edited by prax on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
prax

Postby prax on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:30 am

yeltrah123 wrote:
ZiiM wrote:Hey when ever I try to use this roster in play now it doesnt work, players arnt on the teams. But when I edit the roster its fine. Kinda confused.

Yeah that's my exact issue, when I load the roster to play in playnow mode it doesn't work. How did you edit the roster to get it to work?

Try downloading the latest roster update, it should work in playnow :)
prax

Postby prax on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:39 am

Walkie wrote:Insane Roster!
You are one of the best I've seen.
:bowdown: :bowdown2:
Only One thing.
Have you gotten this roster to work on MyLeague/MyGM at all?

Thanks for the compliment! I will just make a separate roster for MyLeague/MyGM by the end of the week. Stay Tuned!
prax

Postby Walkie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:50 am

prax wrote:Update 1.1 Changelogs

[*]Fixed all the team's rotations which means you can use them on Play Now.
[*]Malik Newman on a two-way contract with the Lakers, and other players like Allonzo Trier on the Knicks, Rawle Alkins on the Raptors.
[*]Fixed some of the rookie's ratings (i.e. Trae Young & Isaac Bonga)
[*]Fixed some euro-stash contracts

Screenshots of the update
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Announcements:
I'm making a separate roster for MyLeague and would probably release it by the end of the week.

I Believe Mo Bamba would start at Center. This would be the Lineup.
Augustin
Fournier
Gordon
Vucevic
Bamba

(Jonathan Isaac would be 6th Man)
Walkie

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding