My Draft Class

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

My Draft Class

Postby OG 75 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:29 am

What up fellas?! As you all know, bluejaybrandon is hard at work on his Real Draft Class 2018 project with some help from other modders & he's also going through tough times with the loss of his loved one. My condolences goes out to you blue. So while we all wait for blue to finish & release his Draft class, I have created my own draft classes based off the PS4 version from some guy named jackmove only I do have cyberfaces on some of the players. Here are to classes and the following players I have faces with:

2018: DeAndre Ayton(I created him from the create a player with the nickname D so at least he has a name pronounced by the PA rather than a number)
Luka Doncic(nicknamed him Doc)
Marvin Bagley III(nicknamed him B)
Mohamed Bamba(nicknamed B-Train)
Trae Young
Michael Porter(took out the Jr for better pronouncing from the PA announcer)
Kevin Knox
Troy Brown(took out Jr for better pronouncing)
Malik Newman
Anfennie Simons(with him I may just leave him be since he's possibly a 2nd round pick)
LiAngelo Ball

Credit to Razor for these fine cyber faces.

2019: R.J. Barrett
Zion Williamson
Romeo Langford
Cameron Reddish(nicknamed Red Hot)
Shareff O'Neal
Bol Bol
Daniel Gafford(nicknamed him D)

Credit to Razor & shu from DNA

2020: Only Tre Jones for now

I also created the 2021 class but there are no cyber faces for them yet. I'm gonna be working on the 2022 class soon which will include LeBron James Jr, Dwayne Wade son Zaire & Scottie Pippen Jr.

Now keep in mind that the classes I made are a bit OP'ed just for A, fun purposes & B, I'm not really that good at making proper ratings and attibutes for each player. Even the point guards I made them into slam dunkers. So if anything, just feel free to download my classes and use them in any way you want to your heart's content.

So just go to steam & start up 2K18 & then go to options/create draft class & then make a search for my tag OG_75! Have fun with them until blue finishes his Real Draft Class that even I will eventually use myself.
OG 75

Re: My Draft Class

Postby Aston on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:38 pm

I will try this, thanks :D
Aston
Culture.

Postby OG 75 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:35 am

Oh my bad fellas I forgot that I also have LaMelo Ball cyber face in my 2020 class as suppose to having mentioned that I had just Tre Jones in my first post. Still no new faces for the future prospects yet.
OG 75

Postby benmatrix on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Can you release the 2018 draft class with all names of the draft so we can update cf and portraits
benmatrix

Postby benmatrix on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Can you release the 2018 draft class with all names of the draft so we can update cf and portraits
benmatrix

Postby OG 75 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Well I do have nearly pretty much everybody that is supposedly gonna go into the draft, Hell I even added Donte DiVincenzo not too long ago with the D nickname. Truth is, I'm a little confused with what you're asking me Ben.
OG 75

Postby OG 75 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:44 am

Ok Ben I get it now; you're asking me to add ALL of the players from the class which includes players like Josh Okogie & Elie Okobo? Truth is, I left them out because at the time I thought that if I added them there they'd be called out by their number jersey since their last names are unknown to the NBA 2K database. If anything, I'll see if I can add them & other players with weird & unknown last names to the 2018 class later on but I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting on me if I were you since there's an off chance bluejaybraondon's Real 2018 Draft is near completion & possibly release so I'd pretty much wait for that.

Anyway fellas, I just got started on making the 2022 Draft Class which is once again based off of PS4 player jackmove916(credit, kudos & shout outs to him btw) & will feature the possibility of LeBron James, Dwayne Wade & old time legend Scottie Pippen's sons, Lebron Jr, Zaire & Scottie Jr(I renamed him just scotty with the "y" at the end). One other thing, the class is considered to be unofficial and subject to change in the next couple of years or rather next 2 NBA 2K games. I'll post the class when I'm done.
OG 75

Postby alalioune47 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:15 am

Can you link the places I can download the cyberfaces?
alalioune47

Postby OG 75 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 am

alalioune47 wrote:Can you link the places I can download the cyberfaces?

Well I could do this: I’ll recommend that you find this topic in this forum called “future prospects where TGsoGood has some links for cyberfaces like RJ Barrett, Zion Williamson, etc. You can also go to you tube and search for nba 2k18 razor and he’ll have the faces of Michael Porter Jr, DeAndre Ayton, and more for this year’s draft coming up.

One more thing, you can also go to steam and download my classes. Just search my ID tag OG_75 and download NBA Draft 2018 & NBA Draft 2019. They should have the faces on some players. And as I stated before, I’m only providing my classes as a fix while we all wait for Real Draft 2018 to finish and release.
OG 75

Postby OG 75 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 am

What up fellas?! I'm seeing that r4zor has started stepping up his modding by making more cyberfaces so I have updated my draft class of 2018 with the following prospects:

Jaren Jackson
Wendell Carter Jr.
Miles Bridges

Those faces should be in my downloads on steam. I hope razor is working on Mikal Bridges since I personally like him as a possible pick for my NY Knicks.
OG 75

Postby passiver4 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:30 am

can you put a face id list for this draft class
passiver4

Postby passiver4 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:32 am

and also a portrait id list too
passiver4

Postby OG 75 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:59 am

I'll see pass because I'm not home right now. If anything just download my 2018 class when you boot up 2k18 on steam & just search for OG_75. Keep in mind I only have six player in that class with both face & pic portraits. I also take it you're asking me to give a list because you're perhaps trying to do your own MyGM scenario with putting in the said players huh? I'll see what I do when I get home.
OG 75

Postby passiver4 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 am

Ok thank you, PM me if you have any cyberface changes or post it on here.
passiver4

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey man, sorry for the ignorant question. how do I download in steam the cyberfaces? where do I go in my steam account?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding