A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Awei1121】—The Best cyberfaces release!!!

Postby wtferrell on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Your faces are phenomenal. I'll be supporting the cause and donating shortly. Excellent work on all of them.

Have you done a retro Vince Carter? I think that's what everyone wanted the most from Mr. Star as it's a huge improvement over the in game one.

Like Torogi mentioned, maybe a Cedi Osman?

Thank you again for sharing!
wtferrell

Postby thelegend23 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Finally you share your amazing work :D thanks bro :bowdown:
thelegend23

Postby endnotedeath on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Thanks for sharing your amazing work , if you can try vince carter and mcgrady that will be realy great (Y)
endnotedeath

Postby white-choco55 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Awei1121 wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Awei1121 wrote:
jjchua wrote:
Awei1121 wrote:
Awei1121 wrote:
jjchua wrote:hello awei1121 , some of this cf's are already shared previously in baidu and I've already downloaded but why its still for sale in eyeuc ?
thanks for this btw!!!
Oh man thats my works till now and i works more and more.ali213.net has changed before everybody share mods there but some guys post pics no share and steal other cyberfaces so i choose eyeuc to post my mods I think its not say sale just 1 yuan around 0.15 dollar Thanks for supporting!It cant buy everything
now just need support but dont like other guys say sharing but do other thing in private

your thread in ali213.net needs read permission i guess when i last visited it. and in eyeuc you have a lot of for sale cf's , just curious though how credits or currency work in eyeuc? i mean where to recharge or buy credits or how does that site work in buying mods? im just asking though because selling mods here in nlsc is prohibited.
Thats 2 different things i post mods in different place but just share

about ur other cf's in eyeuc that are not shared yet because its for sale , do u intend to release it for free here in nlsc?
Oh man thats not for sale thats means more about donate like this I sale what? 0.15 dollar?symbolic I will see but will make new cfs

Really? U ain't calling that selling? That shit ain't about the price. eye is simply a store for cfs, and uploading them is akin to putting goods on to the shelf.
And the allegation is merely a distortion of the fact that uncovers your hypocrisy. Stop acting like a whiny little b*tch whenever someone threatens your shady money.
U got the rights to sell your cfs, others got their rights to make their own cfs and share it for free. And if somehow people stop buying yours, which affect your incomes, it only shows that they don't find them worth it. And about the slur and smear against stealth, I wonder if you would be kind enough to sully your elevated mind with anything as sordid as EVIDENCE?

Oh, BTW, If you really want to expand the overseas business, you really have to work on your English :wink:
white-choco55

Postby Awei1121 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:24 pm

endnotedeath wrote:Thanks for sharing your amazing work , if you can try vince carter and mcgrady that will be realy great (Y)
Thanks bro! U can make 2K18 roster like 2K14 add more teams
Awei1121

Postby Awei1121 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:35 pm

thelegend23 wrote:Finally you share your amazing work :D thanks bro :bowdown:
Thanks will do more hope your guys support
Awei1121

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am

white-choco55 wrote:U got the rights to sell your cfs, others got their rights to make their own cfs and share it for free.

Oh, BTW, If you really want to expand the overseas business, you really have to work on your English :wink:

Two things.

1. No, he doesn't have the right to sell his CF's. That is actually illegal, as the original work is still made by 2K.
2. The last comment about working on his English is kind of crappy. No, his English isn't perfect, but he seems to be doing alright. Your wink after, and calling it a "Business". shows me that your comment was clearly taking a shot at him in that regard.

He can get away with selling his mods other places, but if he did that here he would be banned in a second and the links would be removed.

I personally am not a fan of his Hardaway (I don't really think it looks like him), I don't think the Jordan is much of an improvement, and the texture on the Joe Johnson doesn't look right. If I was playing 2K18, I probably wouldn't use most of these. So to say "The best cyberfaces release", I would have to say that is a stretch. Good work overall, though. He is better than I am in blender. I will say that your Rondo is a big improvement, great job.

As long as he is not selling on here, he should be fine. But, to the OP and others on here, I would certainly refrain from talking about your selling of mods on alternate sites, as that's not a good look.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Wed May 23, 2018 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:10 am

Pippen Looks cool! Can't wait to see him in the game
IVAN LOPEZ
-------------------------
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
For donations: im.escobarlopez@gmail.com
imescobarlopez

Postby Mr.Star on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:11 am

Named scold me like garbage but this is the first time.

I do not need to prove anything, and as I have said before, I can not bear to discontinue the payment of MOD at some of the Chinese Forum.

Now to NLSC, also want to confuse the public, really funny.

I started releasing patches from NLSC in NBA LIVE 08, and I couldn't do anything about releasing or selling people's patches.

It's ridiculous to sell patches or even say 0.15 dollars.

Don't be like a clown here. Don't sell your patch, either. It will not be sold as http://game.ali213.net.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/mrstar1996
-Follow me on twitter @Star_Mamba
If I do not reply to the message sent, you can contact my WhatsApp: +65 90567893

You can look at my performance in 2K20. Maybe this album is a bit messy
2K20:https://photos.app.goo.gl/EyKEAnHQwf9HX5uT9
2K20 Customized works:https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDn4nxpUXgiKhpXLA
2K21 Preview:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z7PDv8bKJKjtfENh7

I will be the highest quality Modder.
Mr.Star

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:19 am

Mr.Star wrote:Named scold me like garbage but this is the first time.

I do not need to prove anything, and as I have said before, I can not bear to discontinue the payment of MOD at some of the Chinese Forum.

I started releasing patches from NLSC in NBA LIVE 08, and I couldn't do anything about releasing or selling people's patches.

Don't be like a clown here. Don't sell your patch, either. It will not be sold as http://game.ali213.net.

Not sure why you are mentioning your not having to prove anything in this thread.... that seemed to have been resolved in your own threads, as you started releasing your work and explained your stance.

I agree with you about "Selling" patches, It is ridiculous.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Awei1121 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:28 am

Wow!Who said u sold on ali213? U are too clever and cute.Don't pretend to be a good man!Dont try to lie everyone
Awei1121

Postby Mr.Star on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:36 am

Dee4Three wrote:

Not sure why you are mentioning your not having to prove anything in this thread.... that seemed to have been resolved in your own threads, as you started releasing your work and explained your stance.

I agree with you about "Selling" patches, It is ridiculous.

This is very interesting. I am taking action to prove that I am against charges.

When he was selling on eyeuc, I released my patch in ali123(Chinese Forms) and NLSC, and I was going to oppose this charging behavior.

He can't earn money. Then came to NLSC to slander me. It's really interesting.
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/mrstar1996
-Follow me on twitter @Star_Mamba
If I do not reply to the message sent, you can contact my WhatsApp: +65 90567893

You can look at my performance in 2K20. Maybe this album is a bit messy
2K20:https://photos.app.goo.gl/EyKEAnHQwf9HX5uT9
2K20 Customized works:https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDn4nxpUXgiKhpXLA
2K21 Preview:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z7PDv8bKJKjtfENh7

I will be the highest quality Modder.
Mr.Star

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 am

Im confused, im bowing out of this one.

All I know is that Mr.Star has never sold cyberfaces on his NLSC threads, and that the OP of this thread admitted he sells his mods on Chinese forums. I never saw Mr.Star get attacked by the OP, unless he did it on another user name (If he has more than one handle he uses on NLSC, no way I would know).

Either way, I'm out of this one. Good luck to both of you.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:43 am

Showing up to this thread before the moderators get here like...

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby white-choco55 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:31 am

Dee4Three wrote:
white-choco55 wrote:U got the rights to sell your cfs, others got their rights to make their own cfs and share it for free.

Two things.

1. No, he doesn't have the right to sell his CF's. That is actually illegal, as the original work is still made by 2K.
2. The last comment about working on his English is kind of crappy. No, his English isn't perfect, but he seems to be doing alright. Your wink after, and calling it a "Business". shows me that your comment was clearly taking a shot at him in that regard.

He can get away with selling his mods other places, but if he did that here he would be banned in a second and the links would be removed.

I personally am not a fan of his Hardaway (I don't really think it looks like him), I don't think the Jordan is much of an improvement, and the texture on the Joe Johnson doesn't look right. If I was playing 2K18, I probably wouldn't use most of these. So to say "The best cyberfaces release", I would have to say that is a stretch. Good work overall, though. He is better than I am in blender. I will say that your Rondo is a big improvement, great job.

As long as he is not selling on here, he should be fine. But, to the OP and others on here, I would certainly refrain from talking about your selling of mods on alternate sites, as that's not a good look.

Spot on!
The whole comment is about sarcasm. Naturally, he ain't got no right to do so, all rights reserved by 2K and NBA. Making profits by cfs is a pure joke. Yet he still kept doing so by labelling that shabby activity as ask for support and donation. HARD FACT.
I agree that hitting on his sore spot of English is in disgrace, but based on what he did, and what he is still doing, I can only conclude that there's an ulterior motive within.
Plus, the baseless accusation only shows that he is going nuts about releasing the same cfs of the players he made and selling, without taking a penny, which strikes the very heart of his illegal incomes.

PS: That move of your avatar was pure genius :D
I can do all things.
white-choco55

Postby white-choco55 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:32 am

Dee4Three wrote:

Two things.

Spot on!
The whole comment is about sarcasm. Naturally, he ain't got no right to do so, all rights reserved by 2K and NBA. Making profits by cfs is a pure joke. Yet he still kept doing so by labelling that shabby activity as ask for support and donation. HARD FACT.
I agree that hitting on his sore spot of English is in disgrace, but based on what he did, and what he is still doing, I can only conclude that there's an ulterior motive within.
Plus, the baseless accusation only shows that he is going nuts about releasing the same cfs of the players he made and selling, without taking a penny, which strikes the very heart of his illegal incomes.

PS: That move of your avatar was pure genius :D
I can do all things.
white-choco55

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:39 am

white-choco55 wrote:PS: That move of your avatar was pure genius :D

Thanks!

Huge Jason Williams fan here, one of the most underrated players of all time IMO. Maybe the best handles/flashy passer in NBA History. Chris Webber even said that Jason Williams had the best handles he ever saw.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby white-choco55 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:51 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Chris Webber even said that Jason Williams had the best handles he ever saw.

Yup, I once saw CB4 taking about J-WILL and Mike Bibby, and He said even though Mike may be a better point guard, he still wants to play with J-WILL over Mike.
Hardly seen that creativity in the league ever after.
I can do all things.
white-choco55

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:18 am

Thanks!

Huge Jason Williams fan here, one of the most underrated players of all time IMO. Maybe the best handles/flashy passer in NBA History. Chris Webber even said that Jason Williams had the best handles he ever saw.

My fav point guard ever too :) Not even in ONE All-Star game he played because of the amount of great PGs that era had, still one of the most popular guys from that time.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby R4zoR on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:23 am

Man i'm glad we're not allowed to access or register on your countries modding sites, cause we ain't missing nothing, just a bunch of bullshit and drama.

This whole thread in general feels like a youtube clickbait or something, the best cyberfaces yada yada and trash talking in caps/using bright colors to a person you don't personally know or why the exact person (Mr.Star) can't release his faces, maybe he has issues with something? Ever thought of that, but good god, how ya'll people have all this time on your hands to have so much hate towards each other for something, that a person does in his free time, why does anyone even care about this stuff so much, let the guy do his thing. Read Andrew's article on this too, would help you a lot!

Like i rarely comment on anything and I know i'm wasting my time typing this, but maybe someone is mature enough to understand for once. Appreciate this or learn it yourself, easy as that, no need to shit on someone in groups. Cause i don't think someone's life is gonna take a downhill turn, if they don't get a free face update for a freaking video game. Thank you and god bless :D
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:29 am

Why all the FIGHTING??? I Don't understand. What you're doing is modding, guys :D We're literally HACKING a game!!

Mr. Star:
Who cares if someone grabbed some of your hacked work and sell them in another place. Guys, don't focus on that. There are always people like that. Focus on doing what you love to do. There's one thing people will never steal from you, and that's the ability to mod and you're doing just fine at that ;)
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby big-shot-ROB on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:38 am

I think everything would flow a smoothly if everyone of us stopped nickpicking and telling everyone what to do when they do things wrong or with an incorrect approach.

That is why Mods exist. Let them deal with those aspects. The rest of us can go back to giving feedback and appreciation. Bloody God.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:05 am

R4zoR wrote:how ya'll people have all this time on your hands to have so much hate towards each other for something, that a person does in his free time, why does anyone even care about this stuff so much, let the guy do his thing. Read Andrew's article on this too, would help you a lot!

Like i rarely comment on anything and I know i'm wasting my time typing this, but maybe someone is mature enough to understand for once. Appreciate this or learn it yourself, easy as that, no need to shit on someone in groups. Cause i don't think someone's life is gonna take a downhill turn, if they don't get a free face update for a freaking video game. Thank you and god bless :D

It's not about getting a free face update, it's about community standards and what is labeled acceptable behavior in here, and what isn't. There is nothing wrong with a person, or person(s) taking a hard stance on how someone conducts themselves in a community. For example, if someone is frustrated because a modder puts his downloads behind 2 or 3 adfly links, they should be allowed to vocalize that displeasure. And, if someone else is also frustrated by it, they should be able to vocalize that. If a modder posts a thread that has a ton of previews, but few releases, and that persons practices frustrate a group of people, they should be allowed to speak up. It's not always going to be positive feedback on the forum, and it certainly won't always be one single person with a gripe about a specific situation.

imescobarlopez on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Why all the FIGHTING??? I Don't understand. What you're doing is modding, guys :D We're literally HACKING a game!!

Mr. Star:
Who cares if someone grabbed some of your hacked work and sell them in another place. Guys, don't focus on that. There are always people like that. Focus on doing what you love to do. There's one thing people will never steal from you, and that's the ability to mod and you're doing just fine at that ;)

Mr. Star has every right, as does any modder.. to be upset about work being stolen/sold somewhere else. Whether the mod takes 1 hour, or days, it's still not that persons work to claim as their own. Again, it's not always going to be positive feedback. I have spoken out about people using my rosters on 2K17 for fake 2K18 hype videos, or saying that Miller and Barkley would be in the game in 2K18 (Using my roster as footage). I know that Mr. Star, R4zor, VOID, PeacemanNOT, etc work very hard on mods, I know how much pride they take in that work. It's a video game, yes... but it's still art, it's still art somebody created. Us modders have every right to speak out against stolen work, or work that is charged for. It's not good for the community, period.

by big-shot-ROB on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:38 pm

I think everything would flow a smoothly if everyone of us stopped nickpicking and telling everyone what to do when they do things wrong or with an incorrect approach.

That is why Mods exist. Let them deal with those aspects. The rest of us can go back to giving feedback and appreciation. Bloody God.

It's our responsibility as a community to set the right example day in and day out, calling out hurtful behavior in the community is part of that. A "Nip it in the bud" attitude has taken place recently, and I actually think that's a good thing. As stated above, it's not just about giving positive feedback and appreciation, it's also about conducting yourself properly for the better of the community, this includes calling out shady practices like stealing work, selling mods, showing previews for long periods of time without releasing, berating someone (Like on peacemanNOTs thread) for no reason, etc.

The moderators will be there, but we have every right to speak up on shady practices, or just speak up in general if something irks us, or doesn't seem right. I personally speak up a lot, I won't be stopping any time soon.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 am

Mr. Star has every right, as does any modder.. to be upset about work being stolen/sold somewhere else. Whether the mod takes 1 hour, or days, it's still not that persons work to claim as their own. Again, it's not always going to be positive feedback. I have spoken out about people using my rosters on 2K17 for fake 2K18 hype videos, or saying that Miller and Barkley would be in the game in 2K18 (Using my roster as footage). I know that Mr. Star, R4zor, VOID, PeacemanNOT, etc work very hard on mods, I know how much pride they take in that work. It's a video game, yes... but it's still art, it's still art somebody created. Us modders have every right to speak out against stolen work, or work that is charged for. It's not good for the community, period.

He should not care that much, that's what I meant. I work as hard as everyone on my mods (Days sometimes, like you said), but the difference is, I won't dive through every modding page looking for a mod who's been stolen from me or If I ramdomly see them, I will laugh at it, 'cause the guy who uploaded that, can't do what I do. I mod, then I share my work with you guys and play the game. In other words, I was trying to give him an advice. Sorry If I was misunderstood, I speak spanish so that could have happened.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:51 am

imescobarlopez wrote:

He should not care that much, that's what I meant. I work as hard as everyone on my mods (Days sometimes, like you said), but the difference is, I won't dive through every modding page looking for a mod who's been stolen from me or If I ramdomly see them, I will laugh at it, 'cause the guy who uploaded that, can't do what I do. I mod, then I share my work with you guys and play the game. In other words, I was trying to give him an advice. Sorry If I was misunderstood, I speak spanish so that could have happened.

No worries, I think you are doing fine with English.

Just remember, not everybody is you. Just because you would laugh at it, doesn't mean someone else will. I personally don't laugh at such things, I absolutely call the person out given I have the platform to do so. I think the majority of modders do care if work is stolen/sold, that was created by them. I believe you are actually in the minority here.

However, that's cool that you can do that, and I would have to say that it makes you pretty strong mentally in order to just move on from it, or laugh at it. But again, I think you are in the minority here.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding