18/19 Teams Portraits Packs-Draft players and New trades-Summer League

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All Teams Portraits Packs - Accepting requests

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:04 pm

First off, to the OP... thank you for your content. Also, thanks for taking my request for the Brewer Portrait.

Second, it is a little shady having a MLM type link in your signature. I'm not the NLSC police, nor am I going to check the rules on that one, but spamming (let's be honest, that's what it is) with your signature is kind of blah. Every single post you make it shows up.

Obviously that's the point, because you get referral bonuses by people using your referral ID, but still.

Atleast you are not asking people to PM you for your work, and you are actually releasing your work, not just showing previews. I can live it.
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kyleyeezy on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:05 pm

endnotedeath wrote:
lumpiaeater wrote:Can you please fix the 2010-11 DRose portrait? I don't know why 2k used the wrong year.

- D.Rose 2011 Portrait :

[ Image ]

Download: Derrick Rose 2011 Portrait

Thank you so much boss!!! :bowdown: :bowdown2:
kyleyeezy

Postby elmore026 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:55 pm

endnotedeath, Sir after I edit the Hex, I can't play NBA2k18 it shows in start download update, so I need to replace it with the old Sync.BIN. After I changed it I can't play the game, It didnt start
elmore026

Postby RKJ2k on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:11 pm

thanks man great stuff... (Y)
RKJ2k

Postby endnotedeath on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:48 pm

elmore026 wrote:endnotedeath, Sir after I edit the Hex, I can't play NBA2k18 it shows in start download update, so I need to replace it with the old Sync.BIN. After I changed it I can't play the game, It didnt start

Try to set the sync.bin file to read only

Torogi wrote:thanks man great stuff... (Y)

THANKS (Y)

@Dee4Three : if you search for the definition of spam you will see that it not a spam

@bluejaybrandon : its not an add to be blocked , its a website and yes im not graying the line of what is a tip jar because its not a tip jar feel free to search swagbucks on internet and see by yourself....also you don't need an adblock pro you can use free adblock , ghostery... and it will be much better fo your navigation if you want to buy look for a vpn (Y)

anyway i change it , because i think a lot off peoples was thinking that its a scam
------ My last post end of the off-topic -------
endnotedeath

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:43 am

endnotedeath wrote:@Dee4Three : if you search for the definition of spam you will see that it not a spam

Not true.

Here is the definition of spamming someone, or some people.

send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

In this case, every time you posted that spam link would show. So while it wasn't included in your typed message, it was in your message every time. Meaning, that it was being spammed over and over and over again to everybody on the forum. So I stand by what I said, it was spamming.

Either way, props to you for removing the ugly graphic and switching it to just word links, even though technically still showing on every single post you make. But, great work on the portraits. Corey Brewer was the only one who I was missing on the 17-18 Thunder (Im using it for 2K17), so that was huge.

I agree that we can stop talking about it, if an Admin wanted to or wants to take the links down, they will message you im sure. It doesn't really bother me much (Especially because the graphic was taken away)
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby themainerocks on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:41 am

Doesn't seem to work for me when editing with hex pad (editpad pro)
Like when I change the chr_r1013 to chr_x1013, LeBron's portrait would be gone.
Or when I search other players number, It doesn't show up on the search result...
But other portraits work!

Thank you for the great work:)
themainerocks

Postby endnotedeath on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 pm

themainerocks wrote:Doesn't seem to work for me when editing with hex pad (editpad pro)
Or when I search other players number, It doesn't show up on the search result...

did you change all the "chr_r1013" or just one
endnotedeath

Postby Manimal903 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:30 am

Could you do an updated Lonzo Ball?
Manimal903

Postby endnotedeath on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:32 am

Manimal903 wrote:Could you do an updated Lonzo Ball?

ok i will add it with the next lakers pack update (Y)
endnotedeath

Postby Manimal903 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:59 am

endnotedeath wrote:
Manimal903 wrote:Could you do an updated Lonzo Ball?

ok i will add it with the next lakers pack update (Y)

Thanks man appreciate your work!
Manimal903

Postby elmore026 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:19 am

endnotedeath wrote:
themainerocks wrote:Doesn't seem to work for me when editing with hex pad (editpad pro)

I try to change all chr_r1013 to chr_x1013. After that Lebron's Portrait gone.
how can it will be changed?
elmore026

Postby endnotedeath on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:14 am

elmore026 wrote:
endnotedeath wrote:

did you set your sync.bin file to read only after changing "chr_r103" , if yes try to ask ksmiz on his topic : viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104811&start=50
endnotedeath

Postby elmore026 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:09 am

endnotedeath wrote:
elmore026 wrote:
endnotedeath wrote:

did you set your sync.bin file to read only after changing "chr_r103" , if yes try to ask ksmiz on his topic : viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104811&start=50

Yes, i always set to read-file after editing. Because I can't play if i didn''t set to read-onloy it updates in start of the game.
elmore026

Postby OG 75 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

What's up OP! I'm not trying to sound like a noob but how EXACTLY do you make changes with the edit pad?! I tried it numerous times to fix portraits like the Markelle Fultz & Joel Embiid ones but they never show up.
OG 75

Postby endnotedeath on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:56 pm

OG 75 wrote:What's up OP! I'm not trying to sound like a noob but how EXACTLY do you make changes with the edit pad?! I tried it numerous times to fix portraits like the Markelle Fultz & Joel Embiid ones but they never show up.

Hi , try to ask ksmiz he was the one that said that it was possible , or use limono tool
endnotedeath

Postby OG 75 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:05 am

I did try the limnono tool but it didn’t fix anything. I did however made a post to ksmiz on his thread and have yet to get his posting response. I can imagine he’s probably hard at work on another new mod or something.
OG 75

Postby OG 75 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:05 am

I did try the limnono tool but it didn’t fix anything. I did however made a post to ksmiz on his thread and have yet to get his posting response. I can imagine he’s probably hard at work on another new mod or something.
OG 75

Postby ksmiz on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:11 pm

OG 75 wrote:What's up OP! I'm not trying to sound like a noob but how EXACTLY do you make changes with the edit pad?! I tried it numerous times to fix portraits like the Markelle Fultz & Joel Embiid ones but they never show up.

Woah hold up you do not need to do any hex editing to change Fultz. If you are having a problem with changing Fultz then you need to look through tutorials and stuff on how to change portraits. The hex edit with edit pad has nothing to do with the majority of players. I listed the ones I found in SYNC.BIN in my tutorial, yes Embiid is one, but if you can't get Fultz to change you need to learn that first before you go trying to hex edit and then mod embiid's portrait too.

endnotedeath either help people out or link my tutorial don't just send them looking for me when they corrupt their sync.bin because they didn't follow directions (provided in tutorial)

Thanks for all the portraits though I hope you can continue some of the late add-ons and traded players you got most already thanks!
ksmiz

Postby endnotedeath on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:37 pm

ksmiz wrote:

Woah hold up you do not need to do any hex editing to change Fultz. If you are having a problem with changing Fultz then you need to look through tutorials and stuff on how to change portraits. The hex edit with edit pad has nothing to do with the majority of players. I listed the ones I found in SYNC.BIN in my tutorial, yes Embiid is one, but if you can't get Fultz to change you need to learn that first before you go trying to hex edit and then mod embiid's portrait too.

endnotedeath either help people out or link my tutorial don't just send them looking for me when they corrupt their sync.bin because they didn't follow directions (provided in tutorial)

Thanks for all the portraits though I hope you can continue some of the late add-ons and traded players you got most already thanks!

don't say i didn't help people , the first thing i have posted is how to do it from your post and give you credit ( i didn't saw your tuto before today ) , and when the first one asked i posted the link to your topic.... anyway if you have a list of players that need update just post it , thanks (Y)
endnotedeath

Postby KoyaM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:22 pm

iman shumpert kings
joe prunty bucks coach
quin cook
gary payton III
KoyaM

Postby jorga on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:56 am

Thomas Robinson picture pls,he has a rondae hollis jefferson pic in game.
jorga

Postby gerardcaipher on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Love Your Work man. Hoping you have the time to create portraits of NBA
Legends like Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Rasheed Wallace, etc. Keep Up
the Good work bro. You're work helps a lot of 2k Players around the world
gerardcaipher

Postby ET Da Gawd on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 am

Markelle Fultz and Korkmaz do not work...need instructions...i don't think those hex editing things apply bc I tried them
ET Da Gawd

Postby ksmiz on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 am

Ersan İlyasova on 76ers please (unless there is already a good one out there.)
ksmiz

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding