【Mr.Star-2k18】Legend Players Cyberfaces Updates~~Oden,Roy,CB4,Yao,Rose,Zero Pre~

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Mr.Star-2k18】Legend Players Cyberfaces Updates~~~

Postby daavids19 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:47 pm

oh my god!!!
daavids19

Postby marcusburke7832 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:20 pm

WTF????? AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
marcusburke7832

Postby Maverick on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:19 am

Oh my god you brought them to life :bowdown2:
Maverick
for Life

Postby MonsieurZrt on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:24 am

Do you have vince carter link ? please
MonsieurZrt

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:26 am

Amazing work here.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby imescobarlopez on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:27 am

AWESOME! Release date?
IVAN LOPEZ
-------------------------
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
For donations: im.escobarlopez@gmail.com
imescobarlopez

Postby wtferrell on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:39 am

Awesome work! Would love to use Vince Carter, and well, all of them in game!
wtferrell

Postby briggm on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:25 am

This is really high quality work, bravo.
briggm

Postby RICH72601 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:18 am

Awesome work as usual bro. You're making me want to get into 2K18 modding. Love VC and Derek Fisher especially.
RICH72601

Postby theMARKwithamouth on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 am

Holy shit that Vince Carter.. :bowdown:
theMARKwithamouth

Postby PlatinumPlus on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:59 am

Great work (Y)
PlatinumPlus

Postby dmx_133 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Great work ;-)
dmx_133

Postby Ovi on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Is it me, or MR star is in it for the tease factor & self affirmation, he rarely ever posts his work beyond previews, if you look at his other posts here there is similar pattern, he posts previews gets everyone talking, and then completely abandons the thread, it's quiet unfortunate really :x
Ovi

Postby imescobarlopez on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Ovi wrote:Is it me, or MR star is in it for the tease factor & self affirmation, he rarely ever posts his work beyond previews, if you look at his other posts here there is similar pattern, he posts previews gets everyone talking, and then completely abandons the thread, it's quiet unfortunate really :x

This ↑↑↑
Those mods look ready to be released. I don't understand either :) He released an enhanced version of my Phil Jackson the other day though
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Ovi on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:25 pm

imescobarlopez wrote:
Ovi wrote:Is it me, or MR star is in it for the tease factor & self affirmation, he rarely ever posts his work beyond previews, if you look at his other posts here there is similar pattern, he posts previews gets everyone talking, and then completely abandons the thread, it's quiet unfortunate really :x

This ↑↑↑
Those mods look ready to be released. I don't understand either :) He released an enhanced version of my Phil Jackson the other day though

He'll post one or two out of 10, and specially not the ones everyone are hoping he releases, it's such instances that make one want to learn this blender software and just do faces himself, it will take time, but ill give it a go at some point, and sure will be exhibiting a more share for all attitude, after all the community is about sharing, my game would be bland if it hadn't been for the effort of many contributors (Y) here who i am very thankful for.

It is what it is i guess, but i'm not holding my breath on this one
Ovi

Postby imescobarlopez on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:59 am

Hey Ovi, it's not that difficult. Just spend a day learning from the tutorials section, then practice with somebody. The more practice, the better you learn. Those videos from TSGoods are pretty helpful. It took me a while, but I learned, and I can mod whoever I want.
IVAN LOPEZ
Retro Modder
Love new stuff as well
imescobarlopez

Postby Ovi on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:19 am

imescobarlopez wrote:Hey Ovi, it's not that difficult. Just spend a day learning from the tutorials section, then practice with somebody. The more practice, the better you learn. Those videos from TSGoods are pretty helpful. It took me a while, but I learned, and I can mod whoever I want.

Will give it a go soon, cheers man :D
Ovi

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:51 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Im very excited that you took on this project and doing it very successfully. There are a lot of Legends that faces are way off. You are getting them spot on. I always play with the All Time team during the season this has made my day right here. Did you plan on updating Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen? THANK YOU!!!!! :bowdown:
USMarineSoldier

Postby diamenz on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:07 pm

if that's true, it's childish af. life goes on with or without cyberfaces.
diamenz

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:31 am

And then if you call some these modders out on it, the administrators will tell you to shutup and be patient, or we're ungrateful and not appreciative of their time or efforts creating them. I understand they have a life, I have one too. But If you post previews, you should release them eventually. That's just me.
Uncle Drew

Postby wtferrell on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:24 am

http://game.ali213.net/thread-6353799-1-3.html

http://game.ali213.net/thread-6355299-1-2.html

Same as here. Been released to some. I doubt these will see the light of day unfortunately. I'd love to use that Carter.
wtferrell

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:

And then if you call some these modders out on it, the administrators will tell you to shutup and be patient, or we're ungrateful and not appreciative of their time or efforts creating them. I understand they have a life, I have one too. But If you post previews, you should release them eventually. That's just me.

The admins do not do that, that's not accurate at all.

The admins (Andrew and BigOhrt) have both come out and said that posting previews and not releasing work is not a good look. BigOrt specifically said it in the NanoTech thread, and Andrew mentioned it in his articles and on different threads. What seems to get them frustrated is when people like the dude on PeacemanNots thread say things like its been a month, I mean fuck, and act out, or are aggressive to a modder who does release work, and doesn't tease with previews. Completely different situations.

The people who just preview or mostly preview without releasing are on NLSC for the wrong reasons. We all know that.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby diamenz on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:10 pm

i'm gonna just call guy out and say he's a poser. there's been people all over him for months in his modern cf thread inquiring about release dates and he just posts more previews. i'd close his threads if i had any say. nice cyberfaces though, gotta admit dude has some skill. some people are just twisted in the head. the reward u get from modding shpuld be your own personal satisfaction, and not getting off on other peeps slobbin u down. basically it's "these are my cyberfaces, do u like them? i have them, u can't have them". lol =/
diamenz

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Hold up...

I just realized that the OP just created this thread 3 days ago...

And, I remember that this dude did release his work from 2K17 (from memory), he released his Marbury and his other works. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Let's not overreact, this is a new thread.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding