Warriors vs. Cavaliers, Again?

Like real basketball, as well as basketball video games? Talk about the NBA, NCAA, and other professional and amateur basketball leagues here.

Will the Warriors and Cavs reach the NBA Finals again this year?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:45 am

Yes
40%
No
20%
Warriors yes, Cavs no
30%
Cavs yes, Warriors no
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Warriors vs. Cavaliers, Again?

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Not trying to nitpick what you say, just trying to get around the exaggerations.

Do you do that with every post by every user here?
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:43 pm

SoF'nAwesome wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Not trying to nitpick what you say, just trying to get around the exaggerations.

I do, I comment wherever it interests me. But, if a certain person does tend to exaggerate more often, obviously more replies would be to that individual.

That statement about Tatum is an obvious exaggeration based on the minutes he's played and his actual production. I made a comment to Marco about it not being a cakewalk for the Warriors, because I also thought that was a slight exaggeration. He had no problem with my comment on the matter, and you shouldn't have a problem with my reply to NovU.

We are all big boys, he can handle himself. You don't need to come to the rescue.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby NovU on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:00 pm

SoF'nAwesome wrote:

There was no exaggeration. It's just his brain farting as usual. Please don't quote him in the future bud so I don't need to respond to immature stalking. Tatum outplayed his expectation. That is a fact. His ws48 is near .150 in a lot of pt which means he contributed to a very winning cause in significant way this year. Nobody saw this coming even though he was known to be NBA ready. Practically he replaced Jae Crowder's role in his very rookie season very successfully.
THX TO DOPE-JAO FOR THE SPECIAL SIG! <3
Enjoy! <3 Jao
NovU
Crap, what am I going to brag about now?

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

He's on the floor at the end of every game. Of course he is contributing in that regard, he is the primary benefactor to the Hayward injury.

In his minutes, his production is about right based on being the #3 pick in the NBA draft.

And again, please stop with the stalker thing. You are not special, I comment on all sorts of things from many different users (see above). Numerous times I've commented on Air Gordon, Lamrock, Shadowgrin, Sauru, etc. The stalker thing needs to stop, because again it's completely unfounded.

Please try to stay on topic instead of talking like that.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Please try to stay on topic instead of talking like that.

ok thanks
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Jackie Kong on Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Dee4Three wrote:I made a comment to Marco about it not being a cakewalk for the Warriors, because I also thought that was a slight exaggeration. He had no problem with my comment on the matter

I actually couldn't stop crying about it. :mrgreen:

About Tatum, I do feel like his impact went beyond traditional scores. I was mostly impressed with his all-around defense. I feel like most rookies with defensive potential try to go for the steal or the spectacular block just to make a top 5 or whatever. But Tatum was all about making the right defensive call. And to top that on offense, he was making almost half of his 3-pointers! I haven't watched the last couple of games closely so that is why I talk in past tense, lol.

About Warriors, It might not be an easy cake and they might not even win the title but I do believe they are keeping the best version of themselves for the playoffs.
Jackie Kong

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:52 am

Marco20 wrote:I actually couldn't stop crying about it. :mrgreen:

Ha!

And that's what has impressed me the most, his discipline on defense, and also his clutch shooting at the end of games. A lot of poise from him.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby air gordon on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:28 am

Andrew wrote:If anything, with the number one pick on the line and so many teams racing to the bottom, I'm disappointed that the Bulls aren't doing worse. If the goal was to bottom out, they could be doing a better job of it.

Really? the krause rebuild was terrible. it was a true bottom out which eventually lead to overpaying leftovers to put on a bulls uniform.

while a 3rd of the league tanks, i'll take the bulls winning a few games and large part due to nwaba, dunn, lavine, markkanen, portis. that's really a great sign for the rebuild. the nba is somehow letting Management getting away with sitting out 2 starters anyway.
Jump.
Scott Skiles answer to the question on how Eddy Curry can become a better rebounder
air gordon

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 am

If the league were truly concerned about tanking, they'd have done something significant a lot sooner. I guess to be fair, there is a larger than usual number of...let's say "contenders", in the race this year.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA & Basketball