NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight RELEASED

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am

You already insulted me and disrepected me by creating a fake account to support yourself and attack me. And, you really disrespected me and insulted me (insulted my intelligence) by continuing to lie about it and play the good guy, acting innocent. Again, you are completely full of shit.

You don't see the big picture at all. You actually could have come out of this better if you had owned up to it. And btw, you communicating with him privately has ZERO to do with my comment about him. He needs to come on here and man up, apologize, and state his actions himself. He has access to a computer (either his smartphone or a cpu), he absolutely has access to come on here and say something.

He started this thread, his site doesn't give credits, he's asking for clicks for compensation on that site that gives no credits, he needs to answer to it. No cowering in the background, no avoiding the conflict, the conflict was partially created by him.

So, IronKnight... I expect a response. The links are still up on the first post, your blogspot is still up with all the links. You need to respond. PeacemanNOT and myself have stated we want our work pulled from this roster, this needs to be done ASAP.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:59 am

(Y) as stated before the links will be removed ..but if the thread is still open , people will still get access to the files[ maybe because the purpose is to expose me the thief ? the liar ? , i asked the administrator Andrew to shut down the thread already, out of my hands now...
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:05 am

I refuse to let it be shut down until those links are removed, and I expect IronKnight to man up and come on here and respond. If a thread is locked, the links will still be on the first page of the thread. Meaning, I don't want it locked up until everything is removed.

Ill also be monitoring his BlogSpot link to see if my files (And PeacemanNot's files) are being used in any releases, and to see if the links are taken down until it's all you and his work.

And you still don't get it, it's not exposing you as thief (Because we were working that out), it's exposing you as an overall fraud, a deceiving manipulative human being.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 am

please send me a PM ..we need to finish this thing ..its gettin out of control
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:20 am

laroche23 wrote:please send me a PM ..we need to finish this thing ..its gettin out of control

Absolutely not, you are the cause of this mess, with the assist from IronKnight (using a basketball term). This is resolved here, the links are taken down here and on his page. Period.

That is what's happening. Don't try to weasel out of it (Which you have been doing for awhile now), no PM's will be exchanged with you. IronKnight will take the links down on the first post and his BlogSpot, and after the thread will be locked. Time to man up. Myself and PeacemanNot have requested that our work be removed, that needs to happen ASAP.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 am

time to man up : yes i created the account , because i did not had the courage to tell u so, i found it the way u came at me very disrespectful and very angry , i felt that i did not deserved the way u were talkin to me , we had put so much effort , so much effort , hunderd of hours , to create somethin for the people to enjoy, not in orde rto get credit,s just for the people to enjoy, never in my mind i was thinking to screw things up , to create chaos (which it eventually ended ) .

We made ONE MISTAKE , a huge one in ur eyes , and we stood to it , we never wavered it , we stood to our mistake , but everyone even u mr Teacher of life makes mistakes , but to call me names and qualify my overall human being is just too much man, it´s overally exagereted..... u don´t know me and because i lied on one thing , i am an overall FRAUD, come on man.....who would we be , if non qualified people were to call us out , to denigrate us as human being, because of a MISTAKE .

I Stand to it, for everyone to read, that i lied about the second account, only for confrontonial reasons, because u just went ballistic on us, as if we were thieves we actually used like max 5 % of ur work , i dont even think u had the time ot download and check every file ...we DID A very good job, and we will in the future, it´s too bad it has turned into this...too bad..... u re way over the line calling me names, me as an overall fraud , way over the line ..... u re not qualified enough to tell me that ... i am sorry to and i apologise to Andrew /peacemannnot ,to u (one again ) and everyone who felt misused.

But can we for a second burry the hatchet , and wait till the stuffs get removed ? or will u keep on insulting me , mr i never make mistakes in my life ?
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 am

Well done, you finally owned up to creating the second account.

Actually, a bevy of mistakes and deceptions were made, not just one. A alternate site that gives no credit to the others whos work you used in said roster, creating a second account to support yourself (Before you and I ever had a beef) and try to help progress the banning of someone else, the first page with questionable credits, the lying numerous times to Andrew/myself and other readers, asking for downloads for compensation on a site that gives no credits to the others involved, etc.

IronKnight has not come on here and stood for his mistake, he hasn't said anything, so that is not true. Your words mean very little now, so you saying that he stood for it, or you talking through him, means absolutely nothing at this point. This ended up being way bigger than it should of been because of YOU, and you still insist on playing the victim.

I stand by my words, I would have nothing to do with you in real life or on here (at this point, unless you change) based on this whole ordeal. Look back on your posts after being confronted, look at the blatant lies to try and cover for yourself. That takes a certain mindset, I absolutely would have no interest in working with you or communicating with you in the future.

You created that second account before all of this started, just to back yourself up. That second account being created has NOTHING to do with our beef, as it was well before it. I stand by everything I said, IronKnight needs to come on here and own up to it himself, the links need to come down on the first page and on his BlogSpot, etc.

Also to note: I have made numerous mistakes in my life, I have many regrets. You making that comment is you trying to still play the victim, it's you trying to deflect the blame and make someone else look like the bad guy, or that the someone else (being me) is overreacting. Here is something I have never done: I have never created fake support for myself, or created another account to makeup/attack someone elses work and words to support myself, I have never been caught red handed like you did and lie through my teeth over and over again insulting other peoples intelligences, only to finally fess up because the pressure was still being put on. That's what YOU DID, don't try to deflect the blame on someone else. That's 100% you.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:57 am

i am not deflecting ANYTHING , i am not playing the victim , i gave the reason why i created this account , not because of u but for confrontonial reasons.

I STAND TO MY MISTAKE , that i lied . are we grown men enough to get over it ? thats my thing though ..its hard enough to admit a mistake , but u keep dwellling on it , over and over and over, for what purpose ? i lied , i got caught , i admited it very so , and wont change it .

as said b4 Ironknight will remove ur stuffs, he has a real life to take care of also.

still because i made one mistake ,it does not give u the right to call me an overall fraud, specially after i owned to my mistake , i OWN IT, yes i lied , i got caught , how often should i say that ?

let´s move on .....................................................
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:21 am

I'm going to break this down for you.

You mentioned using a small portion of my work in the "man up" paragraph. That is you trying to minimize the bullshit you pulled by deflecting the conversation back to the work on the project. Minimizing the use of my work while making it look like I am exaggerating. 20+ portraits (over 20 hours), 39 players (atleast another 20 hours or more), helping you with the CE aspect (another hour), converting the courts you used (atleast another 5 to 8 hours), some of them took longer than an hour (like the Rockets) because I has to piece it all together, the logos which includes extracting all the files from 2k explorer, and renaming them appropriately, and making the logo myself for the use for the team, the work on limnono, etc. So, what you call 5%, is probably over 100 hours of work that I have done that is part of your roster.

Not only that, PeacemanNots jersey work was originally for use in my roster, that's where you pulled it from. He even put for use in the UCTR on his thread. So all of his hours of work also, that he told you to pull.

IronKnight has the time to respond to you, he has the time to come on here and apologize and remove links. It's that simple, it's that black & white.

I don't care how much work you put into that roster, the roster is an empty release without my work and PeacemanNOT jersey work. You guys will have to redo all of that yourselves, but I doubt it will be released on here if you do.

You only manned up because you were pressured to, not because you had good intentions. If we hadn't kept coming at you, you would have kept the lie.

Stop playing the victim, and I'll wait for IronKnight to come on here and speak up.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 am

Also, remember. You were the one who was praising me up and down (while also insulting me on a fake account) about your roster not being possible without my help (or base).

But, again we find that you are full of shit. You are not as smooth as you thought, I'm glad I caught you.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:36 am

man, actually i dont know what else u want ? i am not expecting any simpathy whatsover ...whatever u think about ur work also is pointless

everybody has worked countless hours , everybody ..............

i have aoplogised many , many times, enough is enough , and i stand to my lies and mistakes , what else do u want ?

Ironknight has personal issues to take care of , he has also a life and he will speak for himself when the time comes, i can´t force things ....

i aint the victim, i am tired of apologising .... thats it .
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:42 am

I'll wait for IronKnight.

Meanwhile, Andrew... can you remove the links from the first post? I don't know if or when IronKnight will be back, and those links should be taken down in my opinion.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:58 am

I've gone ahead and removed the contents of the first post. I'll lock up the topic when everything else is (hopefully) sorted out.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 am

I can't let this go.

So, you continue with the same type of mind games even after the half-assed apologies. Here is your comment:

laroche23 wrote:I Stand to it, for everyone to read, that i lied about the second account, only for confrontonial reasons, because u just went ballistic on us, as if we were thieves we actually used like max 5 % of ur work

That is you bringing up the amount of work you used of mine in the roster, minimizing it to make yourself look better. Again, deflecting the attention off of your lies and mind games. Here is you after I mentioned the amount of work hours put into the roster (by me, and it could be more than what I stated).

laroche23 wrote:man, actually i dont know what else u want ? i am not expecting any simpathy whatsover ...whatever u think about ur work also is pointless

everybody has worked countless hours , everybody ..............

So after I bring that up, you state that whatever I think about my work is pointless, and "everybody has worked countless hours". So suddenly, the amount of work you used of mine in this roster doesn't matter, because everybody worked countless hours on it. That is you contradicting yourself to make yourself look better, again. Bringing up the 5% was meant to make me look like I was exaggerating, minimizing my contest of this whole situation, to make yourself look better. After I replied, you changed it to "everybody has worked countless hours, everybody".

You are saying one thing, and depending on the response, saying something else that could make your stance look better.

Every time you do something like this, I will call you out on it. Don't attempt to play mind games with me, I've already caught you with the second account, and I'll continue to call you out on your BS.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby laroche23 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 am

Dee4three
I sincerely apologize for everything,to u and Andrew and everybody else that I fooled ... ..please let's end this matter . Ironknight will make his statement ,the thread will be locked .files will be removed .
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:57 am

laroche23 wrote:Dee4three
I sincerely apologize for everything,to u and Andrew and everybody else that I fooled ... ..please let's end this matter . Ironknight will make his statement ,the thread will be locked .files will be removed .

Good.

I will wait on him.

Thanks,

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby bigh0rt on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:25 am

Like sands through the hour glass, these are the Days of our Lives.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:34 am

bigh0rt wrote:Like sands through the hour glass, these are the Days of our Lives.

Sad but, I have watched a ton of that show (when i was younger). My grandparents loved it.

Good ol Bo and Hope, I wonder if they are still on.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:07 am

The links are still up on IronKnights page, and obviously still no credits.

I will say this, if he is dealing with an actual issue, like a real life issue, I hope everything is okay or works itself out. I myself have had a really tough year and a half personally, so I know that things come up. So if you read this IronKnight and you are having a tough time, I'm sorry to hear it and I hope things get better.

With that being said, I expect that PeacemanNots work, and my work, will be removed from the roster and the roster links taken down once you are back. If you guys wants to put them back up when it's 100% your work, go for it.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby jlee33 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 pm

some courts like the 76ers court are missing
jlee33

Postby jlee33 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:39 am

Dee4Three wrote:Laroche/Ironknight, do you know how to change the ages using Limnono Modifier? It's super easy. All the ages are correct on my rosters, it doesn't really take much time at all to change them.

Let me know if you need guidance, and great job

Hey Dee how do you download courts from 2kshare?
jlee33

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding