2k18 Scoreboards|Yes|TSN|MSG|TNT|Sportsnet|ChaosPanel|TNT 2010| ESPN 19| 2001Fox

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2k18 newscorebug.iff (v5) | Yes| TSN | TNT| MSG Scoreboard Released

Postby Jakov04 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:32 am

Can anyone make this scoreboard or if someone is already done it please tell me where to find it!Thanks in advance!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jakov04

Postby SebaARG on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:01 am

Jakov04 wrote:Can anyone make this scoreboard or if someone is already done it please tell me where to find it!Thanks in advance!!
[ Image ]

you have the Fox version of @looyh on this same forum
SebaARG

Postby Jakov04 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 am

SebaARG wrote:
Jakov04 wrote:Can anyone make this scoreboard or if someone is already done it please tell me where to find it!Thanks in advance!!
[ Image ]

you have the Fox version of @looyh on this same forum
Thanks
Jakov04

Postby bongo88 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:34 am

[ Image ]

here by looyh: http://www.nba-live.com/forums/viewtopi ... 6&t=104527
bongo88

Re: 2k18 newscorebug.iff Discussions (updated v3)

Postby ThreePeatLAL on Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:09 pm

bongo88 wrote:Yes Scoreboard released.

based roughly on the yes scoreboard i saw the other week https://imgur.com/a/nAP2I

[ Image ]

a video i made when bored last weekend

phpBB [video]

anyways, was made with the 2k18 scoreboard. could possibly work with 2k17 if transfer NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT from 2k17 to this file.

*edit* end of quarter fixed... was the last thing i did, correct file here:
Download link: -deleted-

*EDIT* v1.1
yes scoreboard 1.1 update

fixed playoff mesh positioning
fixed mesh residue on home team color

[ Image ]

yes scoreboard 1.1 download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XvQ1o ... SdOzK5Xu0E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TSN Scoreboard Released

saw this early in the season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bujNoYtlvIQ

[ Image ]

anyways, scoreboard for 2k18 & 2k17. included the psd if anybody wants to work the texture.

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IK6gg ... U4z92M8Cds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tnt scoreboard for 2k18 & 2k17

[ Image ]

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cg5Az ... WJGhiyc-2U

tnt v. 1.1 download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eYqot ... BJ-bOhcok4

MSG Scoreboard Realeased for 2k18 & 2k17

[ Image ]

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nh1Jp ... fwstKR8Zlz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted here: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104234

all credit goes to exrxixxx. he made these for 2k17 found here: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102620 i removed "sample" so they work in 2k18

[ Image ]
download link:
Scoreboards - NBA TV/TNT 3/ROOT Preview (Sample Removed)

---------------------------------------------------
Originally posted herd: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104375

[ Image ]

updated v2 brought the foul box up higher in line with main scorebaord. textures made by exrxixxx.

updated v2 revised texture by dee4three - same as v2, but dee4three did an excellent job fixing the texture. original textures made by exrxixxx.

Both Version in this Download: NBA on NBC Scoreboard for 2K18 and 2K17
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted here: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104375
[ Image ]

Both versions in this Download: 2003 ESPN Scoreboard for 2K18 and 2K17

--------------------------------------------------------------
I would also recommend the espn scoreboard made by myself and dirtydraw here: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104375

as well as the best scoreboard maker for 2k18, Looyh, found here: viewtopic.php?f=236&t=104527

Could you please re-up the TNT scoreboard other than googledrive? it doesn't work.. :cry:
ThreePeatLAL

Postby dirtydraw on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:47 am

dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby Manni Live on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 am

Nice work man thanks

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby bongo88 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 pm

TNT v1.2 fixed end of quarter text. for 2k17 & 2k18

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13dQaB ... m6xPA-QZyT

Nba tv black. original scoreboard by exrxixxx. (updated) texture made by ldc1024 slightly modified by myself. for 2k17 & 2k18

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DVUA6 ... 6TEo6_ekhI
Last edited by bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
bongo88

Postby yeltrah123 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:11 am

bongo88 wrote:TNT v1.2 fixed end of quarter text. for 2k17 & 2k18
[ Image ]

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13dQaB ... m6xPA-QZyT

Nba tv black. original scoreboard and texture by exrxixxx. for 2k17 & 2k18

[ Image ]

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DVUA6 ... 6TEo6_ekhI

great work
yeltrah123

Re: 2k18 Scoreboards | Yes| TSN | MSG | --TNT 1.2 Fix & NbaTV Black Texture released

Postby ksmiz on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Any chance you could fix up the root sports scoreboard? The timeouts are off, there might be a couple more things but I haven't used it since last year since all these great scoreboards were made this year. Thanks for all these great options!

Edit: just saw you uploaded a pack of them all so if you did something like this already my bad. I'm going to try it out
ksmiz

Re: 2k18 Scoreboards | Yes| TSN | MSG | --TNT 1.2 Fix & NbaTV Black Texture released

Postby ksmiz on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:47 am

I decided to dive into the scoreboard notes and thanks a lot everyone for your work on scoreboards this is not easy to figure out.
I really wish I had read erixxx instructions on float values before I did a lot of trial and error but for the most part I made progress
If anyone is interested in this root scoreboard so far I will post it up but I'm still working on the bonus and other things.
I messed around with centering the tri codes and made the shot clock a little bigger while trying to figure my way around this stuff I know it is different irl

Anybody know how to change the tri code team names back to the full names?
ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 pm

ksmiz wrote:I decided to dive into the scoreboard notes and thanks a lot everyone for your work on scoreboards this is not easy to figure out.
I really wish I had read erixxx instructions on float values before I did a lot of trial and error but for the most part I made progress
If anyone is interested in this root scoreboard so far I will post it up but I'm still working on the bonus and other things.
[ Image ]
I messed around with centering the tri codes and made the shot clock a little bigger while trying to figure my way around this stuff I know it is different irl

Anybody know how to change the tri code team names back to the full names?

from what i understand, you gotta change the tri code in the roster with cheat engine. I havent fiddled too much with cheat engine/roster editing. anyways, looks good :)
bongo88

Postby ksmiz on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:52 pm

I've done a lot more more cheat engine/roster edit stuff than scoreboard edits and I don't remember ever having to mess with the tri codes. The root sports scoreboard displayed the names fine last year on 2k17 idk maybe the phrasing or coding is slightly different that doesn't pick up whatever changes exrxixxx might have done to it

More progress made
Made the timeouts thinner and moved.
Changed Bonus to white, got rid of bonus background yellow texture. Moved Bonus under team score like real one.

Is there a way to make the shotclock area glow red when the time gets low similar to how you did the Yes scoreboard?
ksmiz

Postby ldc1024 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Nba tv那个材质是我画的。。。
BABALLS-EGS-MLLR
BABALLS
ldc1024

Postby bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 am

ldc1024 wrote:Nba tv那个材质是我画的。。。

I apologize. I thought exrxixxx made the texture. I updated the post to reflect you the owner of the texture. Or i can delete the posting. whatever you like.
Last edited by bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:16 am

ksmiz wrote:I've done a lot more more cheat engine/roster edit stuff than scoreboard edits and I don't remember ever having to mess with the tri codes. The root sports scoreboard displayed the names fine last year on 2k17 idk maybe the phrasing or coding is slightly different that doesn't pick up whatever changes exrxixxx might have done to it

More progress made
[ Image ]
Made the timeouts thinner and moved.
Changed Bonus to white, got rid of bonus background yellow texture. Moved Bonus under team score like real one.

Is there a way to make the shotclock area glow red when the time gets low similar to how you did the Yes scoreboard?

dunno about the tri codes. never got much into them. this all i know from dee4three
Dee4Three wrote:I was able to change it to the city name, but they are squished. I have no idea how to adjust that.
[ Image ]

Dee4Three wrote:So I'm going to upload a revised texture that I made rhat resembles the actual scoreboard more. All your stuff still fits in it.
In regards to city name, all I have to do is change the Abreviation of the team to the city name in CE. I'll upload the texture in a bit.

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=104452&p=1908401&hilit=change#p1908401

shotclock glow fix is possibly easy. just need original 2k17 scoreboard, and drag the shotclock files into your modified root scoreboard. I have a horrible habit of completely obliterating items that we dont need (as in, replacing hex with FFFFF until said item disappears, or flipping meshes around to also disappear.) Looyah produces much cleaner scoreboard code because he works mostly in blender with the scoreboard. anyways, just extract the shotclock files from 2k17 and override them into your modded scoreboard. If you try that, and 2k18 doesn't recognize the shotclock glow, then not sure what else you could do.

there's also a way to change the timeout markers color. But i cant remember/find it in my notes. you'll have to message looyh. I havent dived into looyh's timeout texture system that makes the timeouts into numbers. anyways, the scoreboard looks good.
Last edited by bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88

Postby ksmiz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:21 am

I've narrowed the shot clock glow down to this file shotclock_DiffuseColor.80ce19b999f6a34f.animation. None of the changes I've made have moved it though so far I have made it blink faster and made it just a permanent red box over in the corner but can't figure out how to move it. I think all I need to do is move it on the x axis and it will look fine

Changing the abbreviations does work. I thought it worked within the scoreboard file last year but idk
ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm

ksmiz wrote:I've narrowed the shot clock glow down to this file shotclock_DiffuseColor.80ce19b999f6a34f.animation. None of the changes I've made have moved it though so far I have made it blink faster and made it just a permanent red box over in the corner but can't figure out how to move it. I think all I need to do is move it on the x axis and it will look fine

cool. sounds like you're making great progress. Looking forward to using the updated version when you release it :)
how to move red blinky shot clock animation.

I cant remember if that shotclock1 is related to the red blinky animation. shotclock 1 might make it bigger and stuff. i honestly can't remember and didn't take any notes about it. i'll fiddle with it a little this evening. let you know what i find.

edit: ok, here's what i found. pretty cool about the blink faster and permanent red. if you'd share the information here, i'd probably update a bunch of my shotclocks with a fastblink/solid red, that'd be pretty cool. anyways, here's what i found. you might be able to use it.

bongo88

Postby ksmiz on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 pm

YES! thanks so much it worked!

I kinda just messed with random values on the shotclock_DiffuseColor.80ce19b999f6a34f.animation file thinking that was the one thing that was different. To make it blink faster maybe try messing with the last float value I think it is 1 to start with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:36 pm

cool, i'll check out diffusecolor sometime the next week and see what i can dig up. you're doing a great job updating the root. looks great for a wip :) When you got it all tidied up, you should make a thread for visibility :) and 'cause your doing a great job on it.
anywas, i never checked the shotclock diffuse color, gonna rummage in it to see what it holds.
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 pm

allright, last thing for this weekend. found out how to change the color for the timeout hashmarks

i knew it was somwhere in there, lol. anyways, placing this info here. not sure i recorded it anywhere else.
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:47 pm

TNT V1.3 for 2k18 & 2k17
updated foul notification display.
Saw this on the cavs/thunder game and did a quick texture.
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TAAKA ... SD89aJoH5j
bongo88

Re: 2k18 Scoreboards | Yes| TSN | MSG | --Updated TNT 1.3 Updated

Postby Solo_Dolo on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Nice touch.
Solo_Dolo

Postby ksmiz on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:08 am

Remember I said the root scoreboard displayed team names and the new 2k18 needed the new NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT file to work. Before this everything just said sample. Well this new one defaulted the rootsports changes and switched it back to tricodes.

So I looked into the NewScorebug.VCUIELEMENT file from 2k17 and compared with the rootsports one.

2 very specfic changes were made in the entire thing

So what happens when I find what appears to be the same spots and make the changes to the new 2k18 file.

I get sample and sample. But in this case specifically only where the two team names should be. Before it said SAMPLE in every single one of those boxes now just the teams.
So this is still the right spot but I do not know what to change it to if possible to work like last year

The new file is a good amount larger than 2k17 one but I think I still found the right match
ksmiz

Postby bongo88 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 am

that's interesting. definitley a pointer or something. maybe can be changed in blender. anyways, if you have time, compose the information and send a pm/email to exrixxx. maybe he can tell us how he changed it. or maybe looyh knows. It's an interesting find.
bongo88

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding